TB: XFL's Vipers claim ex-Browns WR Callaway
HOU: P.J. Walker credits Andrew Luck, Jacoby Brissett for his XFL success
LA: Carter does flips on back-to-back TDs
STL: BattleHawks rout Guardians in 20-point win
DAL: Jones slings 3 TDs as Renegades top Dragons
HOU: Hard-fought offense fuels Roughnecks' win over BattleHawks

Attached: file.png (598x960, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

3downnation.com/2020/02/27/mr-worldwide-thoughts-on-a-mexican-football-experience/
dknation.draftkings.com/2020/2/27/21154597/quinton-flowers-leaves-tampa-bay-vipers-xfl-marc-trestman-requests-release
freestreams-live1.com/espnnews/
youtube.com/watch?v=Fp-NwqnfUZ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Evens and refs favor renegades next week odds roughnecks

Odds and refs favor renegades next week evens roughnecks

The fix is in lads.

>tfw you have an E L I T E fanbase

Attached: 1549776014585.png (299x276, 39K)

Digits determine who wins the XOWL

0-league folds before XOWL
1-Renegays
2-Defendies
3-Faggons
4-buttsex
5-diapers
6-tardians
7-battlecocks
8-wildcucks
Dubs-Johnny Manziel
Trips- F L E E T

Attached: FB_IMG_1518913629889.jpg (680x381, 25K)

Rolling

There's no fucking 9 retard

Attached: Dabbing BattleHawks Pepe - 1.png (505x394, 77K)

Attached: Dabbing BattleHawks Pepe - 3.png (505x394, 86K)

>faggothawks
Cringe fan base

Attached: 1549835032974.jpg (500x600, 143K)

Attached: Dabbing BattleHawks Pepe - 4.png (505x394, 112K)

Piss

So how we feeling on these ratings bros? is it sustainable?

Writing an article on the beauty of the XFL. Gonna mention how it’s building a solid fan base, has fun gameplay with shit like laterals and double forward passes but people need to lower expectations, and awesome gambling/social media stuff (seltzer chugging postgame). Any other topics I should hit lads?

Attached: 6CF8AE7F-1288-4E94-AF1B-88EE9EE95085.jpg (720x390, 25K)

>Any other topics I should hit lads?
Yeah... maybe mention this little match up coming up. What game you might be asking?... WELL LET ME TELL YOU.

THE MATCH TO END ALL MATCHES. THIS SUNDAY NIGHT MY RENEGADES TAKE ON THE LOWLY ROUGHNECKS IN A GAME THAT DECIDES WHO RUNS THIS LEAGUE. WE'RE THE TOWER OF POWER, TOO SWEET TO BE SOUR. FUNKY LIKE A MONKEY. SKY'S THE LIMIT AND SPACE IS THE PLACE! ROUGHNECKMANIA IS LIKE A SINGLE GRAIN OF SAND IN THE SAHARA DESERT THAT IS RENEGADE MADNESS. ROUGHNECKS, DO YOU THINK YOU'RE WHAT OUR FOREFATHERS WERE THINKING ABOUT WHEN THEY THOUGHT UP THE AMERICAN DREAM? Ooooh, YEAH, I DON'T THINK SO.

Attached: 1581894268769.jpg (489x499, 50K)

Fucking based renegade bro

Where/how did Dallas find Armanti Edwards?

>Vince will never activate the xba, xbl, xhl, xls in your lifetime
Why even live

Hot damn lads

Attached: 4182D427-6A6E-4EBF-A541-B99F3E5E9D81.png (750x1334, 364K)

NOOOOOOO NOT THE BEAUTIFUL GAMEARINO! YOU CANT JUST NOT LIKE HECKING SOCCERINO

The lack of quality quarterback is the biggest drawback for the xfl. they have a serious quarterback problem and needs to be fixed.
until then, im just gonna enjoy the nfl combine

xfl is too sloppy for my taste

Mention how all the teams are owned by Vince and that they won't be moved on a whim like what happened to the Rams, Chargers etc.

An XFL City is for life.

Former xfl fan here not gonna lie. It’s hilarious watching the league crash and burn like this but seriously you guys we can’t let them get their hands on the Nielsen ratings codes

they also have a big qb problem

Considering it's the spring, when nothing is on, it's doing great.

AYO AYO AYO
HOL UP HOL UP
WE DEM GADES

the FUCK you say, cuh?

Attached: 1581896474860.png (1074x900, 1.24M)

I feel the XFL might become victims of their own success if the strong results the XFL are getting motivate the NFL to create a spring minor league and take over the market share. What are you guy's thoughts?

But to get on point for this thread: MY roughchads are gonna pour hot BATCH down the throats of ALL YOUR TEAMS.

Attached: 1582510097363.jpg (1242x1633, 432K)

Ratings are down. But attendance is up.

bros...

Attached: Weekly-Sports-Mon-Sun-2020-02-23.png (710x1327, 199K)

Vipers gonna booty blast the Pretenders Sunday.

Attached: Vipers.jpg (300x225, 18K)

Who /scouting/ here? Combine's gonna have a few guys perfect for next year. Khalil Tate is gonna look great in Battlechad Blue

Attached: Birb 27.jpg (2150x3035, 1.7M)

Houston Roughnecks gonna rough up all your shit teams' necks until they sweep the entire league and win the XFL Bowl.

Attendance is up because games were in Seattle and St. Louis this week. They have by far the two biggest fanbases. Your best attendance week is going to be home games in Seattle, St. Louis, DC, and the fourth doesn't matter so long as it's not LA.

Dallas would have been better had they had it at AT&T instead of a baseball stadium

They can't even sell out the baseball stadium, it would look genuinely embarrassing holding a game at jerruhworld.

The absolute state of apehoop kek espn was talking about that game like it was a huge game everyone watched.

The Lakers/Boston game had 3.5 million viewers, the game listed there is Philly vs Milwaukee.

I doubt the NFL would do that they'd just make the XFL a defacto farm league and take all the top talent from the XFL. It's not like people paying attention to football in the spring is bad for the NFL.

Espn paid a shitload for the NBA their coverage is just propoganda

I am disappoint, but still slightly impressed.

Attached: Viper Fan.png (445x314, 164K)

Attached: KA-KAW Standup.png (680x683, 706K)

Attached: Biohazard Suit - BattleHakws.png (1024x785, 471K)

lol trash ratings

rip xfl

Nah, they’d have more seats to sell. They didn’t even promote all that much.

Whopped ALOT of other games and sports.

The league does need someway to promote players. Behind the scenes type access during the week.

They literally already have more seats to sell, they can't sell them.

They should be playing this up in Frisco at the Soccer stadium.

uhh is that derrick lewis

Attached: Pepe - BattleHawks Hat - 1.png (1114x1288, 893K)

He's from Houston

>literally the pride of STL
I like the XFL, but... so sad

They have the blues and cards.

>just relegate everything to the suburbs
Dallas is so fucking weird, the only Dallas teams that actually play IN dallas are the mavs and stars.

Football is still king, no matter where you are.

like i said

>oakland

Raiders are bigger than Warriors or A's could ever dream of being, despite leaving twice.

The Star would have been loud.

Shame goodell wouldnt let that happen

/RAISEHELL/

Will this help the guardians?

Attached: 20200225_221601.jpg (1080x1970, 499K)

oh no no no no DeLucabros we got too cocky

BONECRUSHER IS READY!

Hoping for the XFL to last longer than AAF!

Attached: image.jpg (400x313, 99K)

Why aren't Kaep, Tebow, and Manziel in the XFL? I would pay so much money to watch them meme all over everybody.

Kap: Literally doesn't want to play football, being a slacktivist gets more money
Teboq: Too busy with the baseball meme
Manziel: Literally not good enough to play in the XFL. Wasn't good enough for the AAF either.

>wouldn't play for the money
>probably makes more as a minor leaguer
>is literally passed out drunk in an alley somewhere after a long day of seething on twitter

The answer is always money. They weren't offered enough money

STL is Chiefs territory now. The last remaining Rams fans have almost completed converted.

Nobody in St. Louis gives a shit about the Chiefs. They never have, they never will.

Jerry probably wanted it there.

Of the mentioned, Tebow is the only one who wouldn't come with bad press. But he's been out of football for so long. As for Kaep, he wants a ridiculous NFL sized contract to play (despite the fact he claims to love football) and Manziel is far too unstable

I feel the league is doing everything it can to succeed, but the networks like ESPN are not doing anything to help. What's the point of ESPN hosting games if they aren't going to talk about them on sport recap shows? I get it's a starting league, but this benefits them if it succeeds.. I search XFL on various sports websites and youtube every week and find very few outlets even mention it's existence

But hey regular season apehoop with LeBruh James is more important because muh brands

Attached: 1581907786918.jpg (850x1057, 506K)

The Yankees are bigger than any NY football team and the Lakers are bigger than any LA football team. You're kidding yourself if you think some xfl team is bigger than the Cards. They may surpass the blues during the season though, but come nhl playoff time they'll get higher ratings than the xfl team ever got.

They didn't give a shit about the Rams either apparently.

LeBron games still get higher ratings than xfl. The talk shows talk about whatever has high ratings because their goal is just to get people to watch.

The Hawks already average higher ratings than the Cards did last year, and the Hawks get better views head to head than the Blues already. Football is king.

Cared enough to pony up 600M to keep them.

I don't get it man. Some people don't give a shit about other sports or basketball at least. All they have to do is make small recaps and mentions. They can suck LeBruh's asshole and still promote the XFL

>average
because baseball has a 162 regular season games a year brainlet and the xfl has had 3 games. Nice comparison. Like I said the Blues will get better ratings come playoff time and the cards get better ratings in the same time slot, using the average Cards ratings makes no sense in this comparison.

They've been trying to promote it but it's literally a b tier league. It's like hyping up the NBA g league or minor league baseball.

Just like how the Cards beat the Rams head to head right?

Attached: smugcat.jpg (1328x1029, 866K)

I can respect the game your defense put together, but don't get cocky wildshats. the pretenders playing like garbage doesn't mean you're suddenly legit

It is kind of a shame to watch these genuinely quite exciting games and then see the entire media just kind of shrug at it, if there was any media buzz we'd probably be absolutely killing it right now. But that's just not how it's gonna be, we've gotta make this work ourselves.

Thing is, fans can only do so much..

/RAISEHELL/

Attached: Raisehell1.jpg (1080x810, 109K)

Mmm badass

Attached: Raisehell2.jpg (1080x810, 99K)

/RAISEHELL/ 'Gades

Attached: Raisehell3.jpg (1080x853, 109K)

>comparing a NFL team to a XFL team
The Rams are a NFL team lol XFL ratings are mid tier college football level not NFL level. The BattleHawks will never get Rams level ratings. XFL is fun, but only die hard football fans will get into it because there's a huge talent disparity between the NFL and XFL. But even then the Lakers are still bigger than the Rams in LA. Football is the biggest sport in the majority of the country, but not all of it.

the 3rd absolutely will not be DC their last home game they only had 15k and their stadium can only hold 20k

>people talk more about ratings and attendance on here than football
it's all so tiresome

Nice toilet seat

>>probably makes more as a minor leaguer
>The current AAA minimum is $2150 per month (and remember, they only get paid for six months of the year). They also receive a $25 per diem when they are on the road ("meal money").
No

More like a potty for a child.

The league was created because of Kaep. I wouldn't be surprised for Tebow to be a 2nd season addition if he doesn't move up to the majors. Manziel sucks and Vince said he doesn't want players with criminal records.

Kaep definitely isn't coming because he has a Nike sponsorship for playing the martyr role. He'd ruin that if he started playing football again. Manziel probably wouldn't do well and I don't think he wants to go to the xfl. I also doubt Tebow wants to play for the xfl either.

what's that gay anime shit on the bottom

Hmm, yes I'm a roughnecks kind of guy.

CATS

Attached: ca7acb801c99f5c1d5234806654263f648d846f9.png (838x1424, 375K)

2K XFL GAME WHEN
I WANT TO STOP PLAYING THE SLOW AND BUGGY MADDEN GAME

Attached: gotoubun1.gif (358x338, 152K)

Can't wait for the weekend. It's gonna be comfy.

Attached: Campfire.jpg (1148x610, 215K)

Praying to God we don't give the Vipers their first win

/RAISEHELL/

Tieflings? Devils?

Now I'm hyped. This weekend can't get here fast enough. Got my tix already, taking the black cowgirl I met last week in Ft. Worth. Gonna booty blast Roughnecks.

Except most XFL players who do well will 100% try and get into the NFL. XFL is basically a developmental/farm league at this point which I'm totally ok with because it makes itself competitive in getting top young talent that want a shot but weren't quite good enough to be a top 10 pick or get a starting role with a top 15 seeded school.

I'll have you know that MY quarterback Taylor Cornelius and MY other quarterback Quinton Flowers and MY third quarterback Aaron Murray could fuse together to form the most elite seventy five cent back in this league's history.

Attached: skip_090616.png (640x405, 230K)

Keep is a professional "activist" now and wont play unless he gets 20 million a season.
Tebow plays baseball now and is currently making decent money in AAA and could potentially be on the Mets sometime this year if he improves more.
Manziel could get in but he's a fucking walking biohazard so I doubt Oliver Luck will permit him.

Attached: Gogeta.jpg (1400x1400, 336K)

Kaep and Tebow were formally asked to play in the XFL. Kaep wanted a ridiculous sum of money and Tebow said he wanted to stick with baseball. Manziel is the only one that expressed interest recently but it seems like they're not interested in him.

skurp the xfl has a qb problem skurp

c/a/ts

Attached: wildcats_ballin.png (1752x872, 1.78M)

Will /ourguy/ ever start again?

Attached: Chad.jpg (1200x675, 130K)

Nice. I’ll be there myself. State championship baby!

i hope you're right. fuck i hate houston.

Exactly the first XFL was shilled against by baseball, hockey, and the nba. They can’t compete with football

There's going to be hardly any overlap with baseball lol the baseball season starts late March and xfl is over late April. NBA is fucked regardless of xfl because no one watches their games anymore they just watch highlights.

Early April not late April*

It's not really a state championship when they place twice in a year.

i agree. MLB might hurt XFL for its opening weekend, but fucking no one cares about early season luckswing

>Last two games are Easter Sunday
I can't tell if it's brilliant or retarded

I mean the NFL has Thanksgiving games that draw high viewership

I wish people would quit watching the NBA. Period. Would love to see all these overpriced divas cry on tv saying they can't afford a 7th lambo

XFL needs to start advertising more. Or at least pay sports shows to show highlights. Make the XFL something that sticks in people's minds. As of now it's not catching causual fans

Attached: 1582413728876.jpg (817x1410, 175K)

Cringe

Based Johnny Maziel to save the Vipers shit season.

The NBA also has Christmas games. Just depends on the leagues overall popularity as to whether it will work.

It's not going to catch most casuals and it really doesn't need to for it to be successful. Their goal right now is to make a sustainable model.

wtf now I'm a /GoodellBoy/

True, but I like it portrayed that way.

Exactly apehoop couldn’t handle the superior football

Based

The 10 game season might be very likely to produce a 3rd and 4th place game that weekend

>make fun of apehoop for being full of blacks
>xfl is full of black players and the only good QBs are black or brown
>trash the only white sport (hockey) to hype up xfl

The absolute state of the XFL East
>Defenders
Exposed
>Guardians
Shit
>Vipers
Worst team in the league

Battlehawks are basically guaranteed to be in the Xowl unless the Vipers somehow gain the momentum they were building against the Roughnecks

Football blacks are mostly more tolerable than basketball blacks.

Battlehawks are winning it all tbqhwyf

Attached: The Virgin Viper Fan - The CHAD BattleHawks Fan.png (2703x1024, 523K)

>ay fuck yo anthem n shid I ain't standin for that shid shieeetttt

Attached: 171011-colin-kaepernick-ac-750p_7f5f471f85191c2220ad161cb8ee7e72.fit-760w.jpg (760x536, 149K)

Well the first guy to do it during the 1990’s played for the Denver Nuggets...

Attached: 417BB112-69E4-4F3A-B4FF-08C8D687AEE0.jpg (900x1399, 340K)

I love that he did this when he realized his career was about to end for being completely terrible without an elite defense and Harbaugh

lame ass youtubers are getting these numbers every single day and yet XFL is generating millions in ad money per game ... this is just more proof youtube/google are skimming hundreds of millions of dollars off the top into god knows (((who's))) pockets and at the same time crying we have never made a profit lol!!!

and fuck you nigger kike jannie , gave me a warning like the beta bitch faggot you are ... if i was anywhere near you now i would allegedly slit your fucking throat

Attached: for you jannie bitch.jpg (780x520, 50K)

They're annoying in both sports don't kid yourself football is just a more entertaining sport to watch plus they give eachother brain damage in the process.

Who gives a shit about jewtuber faggots they deserve to get jewed for trying to make a career out of that shit website.

First season was never going to make a profit. Wait until the second season for big viewership when people realize it's a real league with funding and not a flash in the pan.

bump because sp is all soccer

Dragonbros, do you think we're going to get things turned around?

Attached: 1581306775606.png (363x512, 57K)

>comparing the revenue from a couple ads you can skip during a 10 minute video to the vast amount of ads in a nearly three hour broadcast
Are you retarded or just underaged?

Am I the last Guardian left? The team is shit but I'm a /lifelong/ and cant quit now

Attached: 1581265677801.png (400x400, 109K)

True. But atleast football coaches attempt to be fatherly to the fatherless.

If you really want to help your team, either try out for QB, or assassinate Matt McGloin
Maybe both

Not in the pros lol

Oh, you think losing is your ally. But you merely adopted the failure; I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see a touchdown until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING!

Attached: Waiting For.jpg (800x603, 111K)

>not waiting until expansion to choose your team

>implying there will be an expansion

Skeeup what is you talkin about? Everybody knows Jordan Ta'amu da GOAT.

>want to stop playing slow madden
>want to start playing slower 2k.
OK

If the league has success it basically has to expand into more markets. There's already evidence that it's on their mind

It will be a couple years

I'll bet they have 2-4 more teams within the next 2 years.

2k nfl games were better. A 2k xfl game would be HUGE for the popularity of the league. People would buy it just to play a 2k football game again and become xfl fans in the process.

It'd be a mistake to expand too fast it would just dilute talent and lead to more diaper teams.

Basically. I feel year 3 is the right year. 2 years is too soon and I feel some people may lose interest by year 4 if there's no big shakeups in the league

I didn't say it was better, but Madden is undeniably faster than 2K.

Attached: BattleHawks - Flag Wave - Beanie.png (534x629, 160K)

/RAISEHELL/

Add Drinks Budweiser to Chad side. And has BVE.

Flowers has left for “””personal reasons””””
Murray is still “””injured”””
Cornhole is now the starting (and only active) qb for the diapers

Press F to pay respects

Attached: image.jpg (1124x857, 303K)

F
I would have bet on Tampa to beat DC if Flowers was still on the roster.

I don’t even like handegg but XFL is objectively superior to NFL

That is all

Also to add their reserve qb Chase Litton has also stepped away for “”””persona reasons””””

How is it superior?

Rule changes. It adds strategy with the forced offense vs a long do field goal. Plus the 3 point conversion rule. We haven’t witnessed a safety and I wish they would have gotten rid of kickoffs and just placed the ball at the one.

Can they raid Team 9?

Conversions have been pretty tough to watch and teams seem to always go for 1 anyways. The kickoffs aren't bad, but normal kickoffs are still the best they should have just used the old nfl kickoffs.

Not exactly sure how a all league owned league handles it. I know all qbs were assigned to teams before the regular season they didn’t have a choice but im not sure how they handle now that they are in the regular season.

Said Flowers isn't ruled out for Sunday. He's currently on personal leave. Hopefully this just means he'll only lose some practice.

I'm gonna be honest. Vipers upsetting DC will be good for the league image. We don't need a winless team in a startup league.

Hot take: Cardale throws 7 TDs this week

Monkey Paw: he throws 10 interceptions and the vipers win

cardale don't deserve that

just kidding i don't know that nigga

DC got exposed last week they're done for.

Vipers had a very good showing vs the only undefeated team, finally finding some offense.

Walker threw like 5 picks that were dropped, could of easily of lost to the Vipers and been called shit like cardale

He did that vs the Hawks too. The only one who's been legit week after week is Ta'amu.

yeah 12-18 for 100 yards and 14 yards on 3 rushes. Elite

3 td's the other week, 2 ints. 280 yards. Lost them the game

Attached: image.jpg (508x676, 162K)

they're being forced to move though

After not watching any of these xfl “””games””” there’s one thing I can definitely say. The talent just isn’t there
>watches a Alabama vs New Mexico st game
As I was saying, hold up
>reports nfl player to the league for smoking pot
anyway the qbs are horrible
>throws cup at tv after watching the bears Trubisky play
I just can’t see how any would watch this
>sits though 15 mins of commercials
That’s why I’m a NFL fan always and forever
>excited to see the lions buccs game

>the ball wasn't snapped yet
At least learn the rules first.

What was the point of this god awful post? You're literally preaching to the choir here faggot. Do you want a cookie or some shit?

The Diapers actually had the highest TV ratings in the first week and the lowest dropoff in the second week. I didn't see the third week numbers so maybe they weren't good but if there were no Diapers I probably wouldn't watch at all.

Wow, you still don't wanna give them credit after a win like that. Are you a sad Diapers fan or a butthurt Guardian fan?

Guardians logo is confusing but it's also the only logo in the league that isn't boring or stupid, with maybe one exception.

I love the banter the twitter pages do against each other. Makes it more fun.

Attached: F7B1361E-CBC3-4DA0-824E-EA34D1A1CCED.jpg (1242x1794, 965K)

Yeah they do need to advertise more. I went to both Wildcats games in LA. I'm a huge football fan and have been following the XFL since they anounced it. The stadium is on the same campus as the college which is a decent size.

The fact that they cant get 20,000 people minimum in LA shows they aren't getting the word out good enough.

LA attendance for sports seems pretty low compared to the city size besides Lakers and Dodgers games though.

Attached: renegades diapers thread.png (739x2000, 1.2M)

This league’s Twitter is based.

Attached: Burning Viper Flag.png (1024x607, 699K)

>Battlehawks logo
>Boring
>Stupid
Fuck off leaf

BattleHawks have a boring logo it looks like something from a create a team preset in Madden 04.

>he can't see the hidden messages in the logo
Stay simp, refneck.

Dude it's a sword with wings, I didn't want to be a dick but it's generic and gay

Also it's telling that even you didn't think to count the Battlehawks logo as the exception I mentioned, I think you realize that it sucks deep down.

Guys I'm from the future. Here's your week 4 results:
Wildcats 32 Guardians 16
Dragons 8 Battlehawks 27
Roughnecks 26 Renegades 29
Defenders 15 Vipers 25

Attached: We are clearly....png (914x549, 182K)

There's hope

Attached: stng fistful of datas.png (1053x723, 174K)

>roughnecks
>ever losing
lmao you wish

There was a real possibility of them losing to the goddamned Diapers last weekend, it's only a matter of time

Attached: You'll Cowards.png (1200x1200, 2.71M)

Attached: Trump Toilet.png (585x582, 348K)

I'm a simple man. After a long day of work, I just want to come home and laugh at Tampa Bay's premier football team being compared to feces filled rags.

Viperbros...
First win when?

Attached: hikage8.jpg (640x800, 190K)

This week against the exposed defenders

Ahem

Attached: LDN-L-XFL-WILDCATS-0224.dk_.10-1.jpg (863x575, 188K)

Fucking why Josh Johnson is killing it

the best defender is a good offender

Need to get a Pennsylvania or New York team in the league. Maybe even try to get pats fans from a Mass team.

>literally
I think we know who the real fag is here.

Guardians logo is actually the worst because it should be a cool/gnarly looking gargoyle, but instead it looks like a generic lion.

>needing a viper change

kek

>DAE LIKE XFL IN HERE

Did they confirm expansion next season?

No, likely it won't be until year 3. They seem to be focused on making these 8 teams succeed first and seeing which markets are trending well. So far Ohio has been the biggest market without an XFL team. So i feel the first 2 expansions will be Columbus and maybe San Diego

don't give me hope

Attached: 1549849716360.jpg (680x765, 92K)

inshallah brother

Attached: fleetgirl.jpg (852x1200, 236K)

/RAISEHELL/

Should Vince hire OJ?

Attached: Screenshot_2020-02-27 O J Simpson ( TheRealOJ32) Twitter.png (598x610, 348K)

Former Defenders fan here, it's fun watching the team crash and burn like this. But seriously you guys, we can't let Cardale Jones get his hands on the opponents' defensive codes.

>using a crash and burn meme when your team's actually crashing and burning

That would be downright hilarious

mfw watching future XFL stars flunk the combine right now.

That's why I said it was mildly confusing. But the fact is most of the other logos are just abstract bullshit or something cliched and embarrassing.

Attached: images[1].jpg (198x255, 9K)

Who's this year's "designated fast black dude who can't catch and will get overvalued"?

>not deliberately underperforming so you don't get drafted by the dumpster fires with the first 10 picks

Brandon Aiyuk

There's a difference between undperforming and flunking my ass fearing friend. Orlando Brown underperformed, Cam Phillips flunked.

They also trade balls for cookies

Attached: GotIt.jpg (2047x1153, 340K)

Attached: Viper Drop.png (900x506, 629K)

He only ate one, he admitted it

Based

Fixed

Attached: The Virgin Viper Fan - The CHAD BattleHawks Fan.png (2703x1024, 533K)

Sounds like Flowers had enough of Trestman's offense. He's done.

I get that the QB rotation is BS but what's his alternative? Unless he gets picked up by the CFL, his career is over.

Yeah, I mean, he came to the XFL as a RB and was lucky enough to zoom back up to QB. Unless he just hates the coaches and the atmosphere and needs to quit because of it, no one else is going to pick him up as a QB, even in Canada.

Why the fuck would you add beer to the image in a seltzer league

Attached: diapers flowers release.png (732x365, 32K)

I can’t wait to go back to the ballpark in Arlington and see the a Dallas Renegades! I’m so happy that the XFL is back and that we have spring football again that’s not arena league.

I get why he'd be frustrated with trestman's usage of him, but i think the concept is sound. Having him as the sort of "designated wildcat qb" seems like a fine gimmick if trestman understood the importance of letting an offense get a rhythm going

>tfw you’re working a turnaround and will miss the TexasXowl

Attached: D146B95A-D465-43A6-882C-426943B4ADD6.jpg (1488x1488, 488K)

Nooooooooo!

Sorry, user.

Unless you're a Roughnecks fan. Then you're lucky you'll miss those shitters get destroyed by based Cameron Artis-PAIN.

How to fix the league QB problem:
Trade Quinton Flowers to Seattle, give Tresman the boot, start Luis Perez in New York and bam everyone has a somewhat competent QB

I'm good with it. But then who's the competent QB in Tampa, Cornelius?

Cardale just threw 4 picks against the Wildcats lol

Attached: He is my God.png (716x719, 683K)

Damn it feels good to be a Chadlehawk

Aaron Murray I feel will be better when he comes back. I'm probably wrong because this is Murray and Tresman's offense, but I know the team feels a bit more motivated.They know they can win. And Cornelius is a solid backup option. A good coach could utilize both of them.

Cardale is no Ta'Amu or PJ Walker, but he has more talent than most of the XFL and a hell of an arm. We've seen him win big time games before. His biggest weakness is forcing passes into double and triple coverage. I think a good TE could take some of that stress off of him. Also keep in mind DC's O-Line had it's worst performance against LA. Moss is a defensive mind, he was able to psyche out Cardale.

>win big time games
Yeah in college over 5 years ago. Every xfl game he's thrown multiple should be interceptions he just stopped getting away with it against LA.

I'm just saying. With a bit of work I think he can be great in the league. I'm not even a DC fan, but the guy has got a huge arm and when he's got an open target, he won't miss. Considering how QBs like McGloin and Silvers miss open WRs all the time..

The problem is Cardale is.. not sharp to put it nicely. I think he is going to be a project for Pep Hamilton. He isn't going to the NFL, but if he sticks around the XFL he might end up being an all time great in the league.

>not sharp to put it nicely
>Ultimately, on May 7, 2017, Jones graduated from Ohio State with a bachelor's degree in African-American Studies.[17]
Checkmate.

I'm... I'm not disagreeing lmao. What I am saying, is Pep could make it so he's good at one thing. Just throw the rock to your players and nothing else

Fucking kek

lmfao you're taking yourself to seriously fag, the mick's irony is totally lost on you, also cameron artis-payne is an elite talent in this league too add him to your list

hey man he didn't go there to play school

>The problem is Cardale is.. not sharp to put it nicely.
Yeah, Cardale is quite round

You hardly need to, most guys already aren't going top 15 anyway. and after the 1st round the order stops mattering.

WAR DAMN EAGLE

I can't wait for Bloody Sunday.

Attached: Renegade.jpg (1200x674, 240K)

How is it irony when I'm agreeing that Cardale is fucking stupid. I'm saying he can oonga boonga ball throw. You're the one acting like a retarded faggot lmao

I'm wondering what XFL vs MLB is going to look like

If the XFL teams were each a woman, which would fuck you the best?

>WAR DAMN EAGLE
Go to hotlanta to visit some of the ol' ball n chain relatives. Be given Auburn sweatshirt as gift.
>sweet.jpeg
Wear it to the aquarium downtown
>bunch of randoms yell WAR EAGLE at me the whole time
y-you too....

Roughneck or Dragon
Though they'd probably be the ones fucking me

Oh well, at least I'll be able to watch it later and make OC

Attached: Reggie Howard Acting Different Intensifies.png (1363x692, 820K)

MAAASK

Attached: dm_200222_XFL_TURNOVER_MASK.jpg (576x324, 28K)

Will they call week 9 Texas Throwdown II: The Revenge?

Attached: ERzzWidXYAA63ga.jpg (726x900, 133K)

Sounds based.

Is that a serious question?

Attached: 1581475969387.jpg (1920x2966, 469K)

That's not Shoebill.

Do you guys think there will be an undefeated team in season 1
cant be

Attached: pcemvlgqrd8n5ycmykxg.webm (2048x1152, 169K)

Rolling for the battlechads

There was one in the first NFL Season so...

What will the playoff game get called?

The playoffs

Based

Texas Throwdown part 3: the final showdown.

Whats the first game they play in season 2 going to be called?

Attached: Viper Bird.png (811x541, 688K)

The Out Of Business because the league will be out of business

This isn't the AAF. Vince has secured funding for 3 whole seasons.

Defenders would have got those niggas if they weren't feeling different. We're going to win this thing no question.

Attached: Pepe Hawk Hit.png (637x717, 514K)

How so?

Attached: 1582491127002.png (1122x2739, 3.74M)

Just say war eagle back instead of being an autist

>married to a texan girl
>xfl and especially the upcoming texasbowl game is making her homesick
>she compensates by cooking metric fucktons of food she used to eat at home
>mfw my blood is like 20% BBQ sauce at this point

plz send help, or at least some bigger pants

I'd be pissed too if i was a viper because every other team has got at least one bonus check

Based

Attached: B831ED00-F9E5-41F7-828A-44026EE48C32.jpg (1170x1170, 118K)

Checked. Sounds like you’re living the dream, mate

Requesting status update on acquisition of them niggas

Niggas status
[ ] Got
[X] Not Got

Sup xfl, theres a mexican league game tonight if you want to check it out

Attached: 12239662_1511425835844251_594209157054242088_n.jpg (960x640, 57K)

The lack of quality quarterback is the biggest drawback for the LFA. they have a serious quarterback problem and needs to be fixed.
until then, im just gonna enjoy the XFL season

LFA is too sloppy for my taste

this canadian dude sorta agreed with your point

3downnation.com/2020/02/27/mr-worldwide-thoughts-on-a-mexican-football-experience/

although he says LFA should look into bringin canadians for the position although the import QBs havent done so good, maybe they didnt pick right, both qbs and kickers are the biggest area of improvement right now

Wouldn't it be better to have a Mexican QB, since I'm guessing most of the teams are?

most qbs are mexican, there where 3 foreigners, one got cut and sent back to canada, one is already benched, the other is still uncertain the team still figuring out wich will be the final starter, him or the mexican

maybe the language is a factor idk its the first time LFA has imported QBs and it hasnt been a succesful experiment, foreigners have excelled in other possitions tho

Who's gonna get blown out this week?

Seattle.

Just shout "ROLL TIDE" back at them.

dragons /lifelong/ here, I'm just hoping for a good game, worst case scenario we learn some shit and get better for it

and who can hate the hawks, those guys are great

dude's arm looks deformed

It's hard to imagine a game more potentially boring than Battlehawks vs. Dragons.

Wildcats vs. Guardians could be crazy and dramatic, Roughnecks vs. Renegades is an autistic grudge match, Defenders vs. Vipers is a diarrhea splatterfest. But Battlehawks vs. Dragons? One team will probably just consistently make realistic, solid plays, or whatever, and the other won't accomplish much but won't look so bad, and when it's over nobody will remember anything except who won.

Attached: Viper Suicide.png (1024x681, 784K)

Defenders
Vipers are going to get good and go all the way to the playoffs

Attached: Viper Suicide - 1.png (803x688, 340K)

Attached: Let's Tread on Them.png (900x600, 266K)

>”Cardale have you got them niggas yet? Come in, Cardale! Cardale? Cardale?! CARDAAAAAAAAAAAALE!!!”

Attached: 24C42246-DA8E-439B-9CB4-02EB9A6700E7.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Attached: cats23.png (916x1100, 1.15M)

dknation.draftkings.com/2020/2/27/21154597/quinton-flowers-leaves-tampa-bay-vipers-xfl-marc-trestman-requests-release

>trestman

>tfw Flowers goes to the Dragons and wins the owl

thanks for the speculation from 36 hours ago

Disgusting. Muscled women are only able to be liked by guys in the back of the closet.

Attached: Vipers - Death.png (480x910, 221K)

>His weak wife and children are going to be eaten by a sabertooth while he hunts mammoth
lol

Attached: 1581210559464.jpg (800x1121, 256K)

Attached: smug wildcat.jpg (800x413, 153K)

Q: What do the Vipers and a Chick-Fil-A manager have in common?

A: Neither one shows up for work this Sunday.

Attached: 2EF53645-159D-4916-81A7-8FD56A760ABB.jpg (828x1421, 166K)

14 out of a possible 88

>tfw the DC soccer cucks on Twitter keep seething about the Defenders ruining their field

Attached: th.png (439x417, 231K)

Attached: [email protected] (900x1125, 109K)

Who ready to /GetPensOut/? It's Game Day.

Post examples

Calm down there faggot

Attached: Roughnecks Birb.jpg (850x1118, 163K)

I have missed this lil birb like you wouldn't believe.

Thank god games are today.

Once again I'm sad that I can't fully shitpost today. My birb collection will go unused so I can lose my voice at the dome.

Attached: Birb 14.png (1000x1670, 1020K)

I don't think I'd enjoy this league nearly as much if it wasn't for the great gamethreads with all the shitposting/waifuposting.

Who do you have for today? I got cats over Dependers, birbs over dragons.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x131, 507K)

MY BIRBS are going to bootyblast the lizards. And DC is going to beat LA at home.

Attached: Birb 10.jpg (850x1119, 110K)

Good luck today Birbro, hopefully the game's competitive on both sides.
Cats over Guardians, and head says Birbs but heart says Dragons.

I got ya senpai.

Attached: The BattleHawks play today.png (960x555, 461K)

You guys are OK, don't come to school tomorrow.

Attached: Birb 8.jpg (1386x1969, 805K)

This is how they responded to a "good luck DC United" tweet the Defenders made

Attached: Screenshot_20200229-105203.png (1080x2160, 362K)

Attached: Do it for Him.png (630x630, 452K)

Some especially angry soi drinkers

Attached: Screenshot_20200229-105734.png (1989x2048, 707K)

Attached: KA-KAW - Modern Warfare 2.png (1530x2171, 3.42M)

Attached: Battle Bird - Helmet.jpg (517x775, 124K)

need a a call of duty:world at kaw version desu

That's a good idea.

>not Kaw of Duty: Modern Kawfare 2

I’ve always hated soccer. Poverty Ball and yet they have the audacity to complain about the grass.

Based

cats

Attached: European_Wildcat_Nationalpark_Bayerischer_Wald_03.jpg (3473x2315, 2.27M)

>Games today: ABC, FOX
>Games tomorrow: FS1, ESPN2
Seems like you'd want to have 1 shit channel per day, spread em out a little

>This week's booty blasters.
Cats
Hawks
Chads
Defenders

Attached: schedule.png (645x205, 20K)

are you the good looking black guy who posted the picture with his significantly uglier friend to reddit, but excluded the ugly friend when he posted the pic of looking cool drinking bud for the Yea Forums thread?

Attached: double_dip.jpg (960x1500, 144K)

based, fuck uggos

I'm not, but he sits not too far behind me. I'm ugly as fuck so I would not post my face online.

Nah, makes sense. Saturday needs good sport so you get the big networks and get good enough numbers. Sunday's clogged with good sport and even if you can get a good network your numbers will suck because of the competition so you throw it at shit cable package channels that nobody gets and if the numbers aren't good, "Meh, network."

BITE DOWN TAMPA BAY VIPERS.

The gamethreads have been great. Im stuck working a turnaround so I’m gonna miss all the games and threads. Wildcats over Defenders and Battlehawks over Dragons

Are the cats going to be as dominant as last week?
Will Chad Kanoff ever redeem himself?

I swear I'm gonna break it off from all the Shoebill posting later today. What a great life bros.

Based

Attached: Birb 1.jpg (1200x1815, 297K)

Oops I meant Wildcats over Guardians

Been busy af the whole week making extra dough so my gf can spend it within the first 4h of the weekend. Did I miss anything interesting? Is Trestman finally fired?

No but Flowers is desperately trying to get moved to another team

>actually watching this shit
You're all wrestlefags, aren't you?

Checked. Send him to the Guardians

I've watched wrestling maybe four times in the last decade

Nah, just like watching football

lol diaper beam

Man, this pasta became stale after the 3rd general. Yeah, yeah, I know, I took le ebin b8 xdddd but someone had to tell you

So glad my vipies are gonna bootyblast the DC Pretenders

>diapers
>booty blasting anyone or anything but their own diapers
yeah ok

Why? He can't throw for shit? His best case scenario is play a làTaysom Hill

>not plastering your face all over the internet for virtual acknowledgement
based. Some of you birbs are alright.

Attached: dXEvALifmJJkNyi-1vX4qPtfSNljJJ6kTOSOvdCdxeo.jpg (903x598, 163K)

>cats, birbs
Patrician choices
>turnaround
I legit have no idea what this means, but missing the games suck

Attached: 1582519366430.jpg (2128x3021, 2.1M)

tfw AJ Dillon ran too fast so now he's going to be a 3rd rounder instead of murdering people in the XFL

Why’s the president on?

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.46M)

Strategically timed press conference to give XFL a ratings boost

It's the XFL, of course the President is mic'd.

reminder the XFL isn't for left wing trannys stay the fuck out

Trying to save face after losing the battle against coronavirus

user, this means we're going to find you. You just mentioned the black dude doesn't sit too far behind you, which means we'll know who you are based off that.

I'm a generic white dude in a sea of generic white dudes. Good luck nigger.

Anyone got a stream?

Reminder XFL is for left wing trannys and if you aren't one stay the fuck out

you cute?

Attached: 1581888177835.jpg (368x346, 73K)

freestreams-live1.com/espnnews/

>no game thread

You didn't even check the fucking front page did you

>Be New York
>Lose

>10

>I legit have no idea what this mean
Checked.
> A turnaround is a scheduled event wherein an entire process unit of an industrial plant (refinery, petrochemical plant, power plant, pulp and paper mill, etc.) is taken offstream for an extended period for revamp and/or renewal.
It means I’m workin 12 hours every day.

We NEED a better QB. So it depends.

So I heard you guys like laterals

Attached: fc7982e8eadc8ef798631753a9c866ef.jpg (1033x1054, 161K)

Feeling powerful right now ngl

Attached: GUARD.jpg (670x620, 139K)

>Houston next week
Dragonbros...

youtube.com/watch?v=Fp-NwqnfUZ8

Attached: file.png (989x556, 835K)

yo /XFL/. We gotta be on patrol, on command on watch for the
>99999999 or
>100000000 get for the XFL general.

A big get like that will secure us a spot among the big generals.

I think all rational people can admit Seattle achieved a major spiritual victory today.

I feel good about it for sure, the improvement in our team is palpable, let's hope they'll be smart enough to reorient around Daniels going forward

You got one week renegades before we come down there. Pick your noses now, or you'll be digging for gold with finger splints.

Attached: watchitdefendie.png (1147x1068, 1.1M)

Haha get fucked retard.

What team is gonna pick up flowers?

Send him to the Dragons

I had big girls say I'm cute, but no good lucking black chicks.

Dragons please

Why? They've got a solid QB.

Went to the Guardians game today, it was a good time. Watching two kicks getting blocked was a laugh. Oh and shout out to the guy in the Gretzky jersey

Attached: 7FA8943B-E46A-44C5-8C26-77A176FE7391.jpg (1103x828, 377K)

Yikes, they absolutely need to get out of Metlife. That's just sad.

Fellas how come nobody can compare to us Battlechads? Why can't anyone else even come close to being as good a fan?

Attached: Birb Unit.png (1924x971, 3.83M)

The side of the stadium I was on was much more full to be fair.

It's still way too big for this league
It looked totally empty on tv

Oh definitely. I don’t know why they won’t just play in the Red Bulls’ soccer stadium.

Perhaps they will if they make it to season 2. Battlehawks, Dragons, Roughnecks and Renegades I can see filling bigger stadiums up. Vipers, Defenders, Guardians and Wildcats will look better in soccer stadiums.

Now that the Wildcats are 1-3, they will be the first team to not even hit 10,000 occupancy when they come back to L.A. Fucking sad. They are 1-3 but they feel like they could easily be 2-2 or 3-1 desu

Attached: 1581879532217.jpg (522x982, 90K)

5725 at most

Attached: Ta'Amu - Rocket Arm.png (878x810, 520K)

What's it like being a Diapers fan?

what the FUCK even is a battlehawk

It's an Xowl champion and an absolute chad to boot.

Attached: Birb 36.jpg (850x617, 88K)

Oddly specific number

feels good to be a battlechad

Shitty.

Coming in with some fresh Dragons OC, proud of our boys this week, feels like we're getting our shit together

also holy shit dragon girls take forever to edit

Attached: filename4.png (1240x1642, 1.6M)

That's actually pretty great
Good luck my friend
I like you guys so much more than Seahawks fans

Attached: db.jpg (1024x553, 78K)

That's some pretty impressive.work there user. Nice job.

Attached: 1530407236362.jpg (1440x810, 140K)

Thanks man, most of the XFL fans I've seen on here and interacted with irl have been pretty cool, since the whole league is so easy to follow I'm hoping things don't get super tribal, it's been fun to just enjoy all the games and root for everybody.
Thanks!

/XFL/ chads are wholesome kings

Why the fuck are tomorrow's games on FS1 and fucking ESPN2?

Defender's stadium looks great specifically because it's smaller

We didn't need an LA team clearly. Wildcats should pull a power move and move to San Diego next year

Attached: Ta'Amu - Wall.png (1126x1000, 1.62M)

Fuck I'm going to have to step up my musclegirl edit game

Stopping the run

Attached: mrprez.jpg (564x548, 42K)

>st. louis claims to have the best and loyal football fans
>almost sold out first home game
>barely comes out for the 2nd

no wonder the rasm left.

Attached: 1411109986174_wps_49_Lorde_and_Taylor_Swift_co.jpg (634x663, 84K)

Blues were playing tonight. Only down about 3,000 people as well.

MAASK

Pfffahahaha!!

Attached: 2E478B1D-3A46-4AAC-BDB9-69B8C2672EF6.jpg (750x944, 67K)

Hard Hittin' New Britain needs an XFL team

Give me Lorde over Swifty everytime

Also, today's the day... soon...

/RaiseHell/

Boston Marathons sounds nice

>barely come out for 2nd game
>still nearly at capacity same night as a blues game
>only team with more attendance than the Hawks this week was the Hawks last week
Bruh

Attached: Birb 22.png (631x440, 467K)

Boston Pressure Cookers

Boston Bombers
Portland Homebrewers
Manhattan Towers
San Diego Bad Hombres

>San Diego Bad Hombres
They should be the San Diego Chargers for shits and giggles.

As funny as that would be the NFL would absolutely shut them the fuck down.

San Diego Rechargers

Just going off of how it is in St. Louis and everyone saying "muh battering rams!" you can't build a team you want to last just off hate for the old team that left. We got the "fuck stan" stuff out of our systems after the first game and I think the SD fans would get it out in a similar fashion, after that you need an actual original team to build off of.

I remember xkcd did a what if on pressure cookers right before Boston happened. He kept it up for some reason.

Based. That and San Antonio needs the commanders. I think that NY should lose their team as well. Jerry Jones ought to buy the renegades and put them in AT&T. He owned an arena league team before and ran it well. A 3 team expansion would work great.

Xfl fans are true football fans at heart. I really wish that they would have had a booth at AT&T during the state championship games. I saw numerous people there with old minor league and college and Hs gear on. I saw a desperados jersey, several 2001 xfl hats, a kirk herbstriet texas vs USA polo, a bunch of hs programs playoff or team shirts. I just think that selling the league to the hs fan would have put more buts in seats and maybe next year they’ll do it. I really hate the fact that Dal @ Hou was on a Thursday. There’s going to be so many Houston fans at the game today and it’s just special to get to see South Texans at the game. It was the greatest thing for the rangers when astros were put in the division. They always come. The nfl should have had the texans and cowboys in the same division as well.

>The nfl should have had the texans and cowboys in the same division as well.
Can't do sensible shit gotta make sure the Cowboys play the fucking Giants every year.

Luck will re-evaluate venues at the end of the season and determine if it makes sense to move the guardians and Wildcats

Attached: image.jpg (1125x1038, 220K)

The Fleet would bootyblast this entire league

I’ve had the autism that makes me look into league management. I like the UIL because of it. They reorganize based on enrollment changes every 2 years and it is always an off-season topic, and since Texas has been growing in population, new schools pop up all the time. So realignment is always a big topic.

And then I expand from there, what if the UIL ran the NCAA? What if they ran the NFL?

I’d imagine they’d take a look at the 16 game league and determine that the league should get rid of divisions and geographically realign to an East and West format.

The two divisions schedules would be all East vs east opponents with one west opponent. No repeat opponents.

They’d recommend expanding the league and playoffs by two teams and seeding the playoffs as East 1 vs West 8 East 4 vs West 5 ect... this way if the two best teams are on the East or west, they’ll meet again in the Owl. This also ensures no repeat opponents.

The XFL needs 3 teams to have a perfect 10 game season and to end the divisions and play under a single league structure.

Based. Fuck having that big of a city with nobody there. Move them to flyover nation where people will care.

definitely a good thing. just hope they don't leave teams in shit towns just for the tv markets though

xfl should have done 8 team 7 game round robin 8 weeks with each team getting a bye. Week 9 the top 4 teams get seeded and week 10 is the championship game.

Would have been nice, but the 10 game season gives them room to expand without undue burden on the venues.

Look at the NFL's California teams: Raiders, Chargers, Rams, all were in the bottom 5 of revenue earnings last year. California clearly does not like football anymore (at least not American football). NY already has two long-established football teams, so trying to establish a new one there will probably be tough.

I said from the beginning that XFL would be better off starting up franchises in locations that don't have either incredibly high or incredibly low revenues in the NFL. They want to go for those middle markets that don't have anything to root for.

Cannot WAIT to dab on the swamp-dwelling South Texans today bros.

Attached: renegades_coaches.jpg (1024x576, 112K)

You have to look at the network tv deal though. To get on tv you have either pay to be on tv, this was the AAF did, or have the networks pay to have you on tv. No one is going to pay the xfl to be on their network and the xfl is smart enough not to pay either. So the deal was the networks would show the xfl in exchange for all tv revenue. Good for the xfl, they don’t have to pay shit and they get market share and advertisement to build a fan base, networks don’t mind because they can offset their risk and are probably making a healthy profit right now. I can guarantee you that NY and LA tv markets were part of this deal pushed by the tv networks

Who you got senpai

Attached: Capture.jpg (680x680, 132K)

Attached: dallasmap.jpg (1280x1647, 785K)

why the fuck do the games start so late today?

Thank you based Perez.

Attached: B34D9EF0-D8A0-4B52-A482-64ABB11D9779.jpg (1200x675, 89K)

Now the question is does Vince have a redemption arc planned for mcloin or is he pushing Perez to the moon.

Doesn’t matter, based Perez finna lead the gargoyles to the hip.

kickoff is so far away bros

>missed an opportunity to have the LA Broncos with Juice as the Coach/GM

you already know

Attached: necks.jpg (1518x1518, 143K)

I’m just spitballing some names. How about these?
>San Diego Admirals
>San Diego Riptide
>San Diego Enforcers
>San Diego Rivetors

>kickoff isn't until 9pm
>have to be up at 5:30

life is suffering

I’m disappointed that the away game is on Thursday. I wanted a nice road trip and the xfl ruined it this year. I want San Antonio to get a team next season.

They already own the rights to the fleet.

Denver or Phoenix Wildcats and the Boston Guardians?

San Diego Navigators

Attached: navigator.png (870x650, 162K)

San Diego Boatsluts

Attached: boatsluts.jpg (850x1202, 1018K)

sauce? i've not seen anything saying the xfl has bought any of the AAFs rights

Let the fleet anons dream

Attached: Why are you.png (956x747, 463K)

They bought equipment and uniforms. I think team names too!

>was I wrong?
>no it was the gameplan

Attached: 1582494264968.jpg (828x443, 27K)

So they can collect more data around peak viewership conditions

as a fleet user i want to dream as well

>They bought equipment and uniforms
actually they didn't, they lost the auction.

honestly bringing back some of the aaf names for expansions wouldnt be a terrible idea since you can tap the old fanbases, but i feel like vince is such a spiteful old fuck he wouldn;t do it

we'll dream about it together
romanian can come too

Attached: 1550520471452.png (621x502, 183K)

That's something I kinda like about the XFL. The teams aren't really stuck in the cities they're currently in, at least not at this stage. If the markets aren't working out, then move them. I'm curious to see if the moved teams will change their names/colors to fit better with their new cities.

Feels like every day people are trying to bring the league down. Wanting it to fail. Makes me sad desu. I love this league and spring football.

Attached: vh_YyzpwwXfvj_yuo1ksoM-IIIQ2AOf5tbt2UUjyIb2uI_EzJ-Ljg__FJzGahRPr7jqW4hiBKEjJ8A8HfFfTvZuNuw34U1JBAjwl (500x214, 79K)

Looks like a great day for football!

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 3.34M)

A lot of Houston fans here!

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 3.67M)

>and play under a single league structure
Yeah but the US lacks the culture of actual league championships.

I love it.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 3.19M)

We just have a traditional mindset from the afl-nfl merger. We can’t shake it. It’s stupid.

Band playing Ozzie

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 3.43M)

In how many hours is the game?

i swear to god. XFL 2020 is the great time i feel alive to love football! Thank you big Vinny Mac!

Attached: peaceful spear.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

About 45.

It’s wonderful. Hs football has a new venue available next season at globe life! It’s great all around!

State champion Aledo HS is here!

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 3.16M)

Ignore them. XFL is doing fine. The haters and naysayers will turn into phony bandwagon fucks in no time.

Ready to win the battle for Texas and stay undefeated, Roughchads?

Attached: 1581793724572.png (639x877, 183K)

New thread guys!

They will not succeed. They move LS and ny to San Antonio and San Diego if need be. I personally like the idea of a Texas 3 way. Expand the league to 11 teams. It’d be great!

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 3.28M)