Why do people still fall for "premier league = best league in the world" meme?

Attached: 1cc.png (579x536, 14K)

because it has the best players and the biggest teams

even our small teams like lester everton west ham are known around the world. nobody except diehard football fans knows who leganes sassuolo or fc. bugledorfer 94 are with the other 3 leagues.

our shit teams are full of international world class players even our bad ones. world famous players like pulisic and shaqiri ride our teams benches whereas the other 3 leagues are full of random luigis, juans, and helmuts nobody has heard of like in our lower leagues.

1. better players across the board.
2. more parity, big 6 instead of 1 or 2
3. anyone can beat anyone because they all have good players from across the world
4. its in english and nobody speaks italian spanish or german outside of the 3rd world

the most people watch it so it must be the best

define "best"
in terms of football quality la liga might still be just slightly better, but the prem has the highest number of well-known and memorable teams for any football fan and the most talent spread between teams
it's also the most balanced of the top 5 leagues, even if this year it's essentially a two-horse race, but out of all of those leagues, it's still the only one where surprises like leicester 2016 can still happen

best crowds
best fans
no empty stadiums unlike every other league (except the etihad)
the 3 best managers in the world

bielsa manages in the championship though

>best crowds
there were many stupid arguments so far but this one takes the cake

Attached: hmmm well uncomfortable wojak.png (324x337, 33K)

best memes by far

Because of British media, they like to overrate english teams a lot especially now that the spanish dominance is over.

Bundesliga is better supported and much better for matchgoing fans, too many silent tourists at Premier League games and a lot of true fans have been priced out of the game.

it's is the best entertainment wise and fixture wise.

there are so many big teams that even for casuals who only watch one match a week there is a big game available.

Premier League is better overall, I think that some Championship clubs can defeat some mid/low table Serie A, Bundes and La Liga

La Liga has the best teams in the world, but they are two and a very good one, everything else is shit

Serie A is good but they choke everytime in CL and EL, sad but at least a competitive league

Bundesliga is a meme hipster league

So EPL>Calcio>Liga>Bundes>>>>>>>>>>Uber Eats

i think uber eats is catching up to bundes desu

>Serie A
>a competitive league
How's Juve's 9th consecutive league win coming along?

Attached: Repartos-televisivos-grandes-ligas-europeas_TINIMA20150210_0867_3.jpg (951x536, 167K)

Attached: 18-19_PremierLeague_Payment_Article_V1.png (1350x759, 147K)

>the impoverished ebola infested mudhut of bayern

Attached: leliga.png (1036x737, 96K)

>Big 6 instead of 1 or 2
The big 6 was never real and you know it

it was real in 2017

EPL = Bundesliga > La Liga > powergap > Eredivisie > powergap > Eastern European farmer leagues > rest > Seria A > shit > Ligue 1

because are you really going to watch lel liga instead?

it is the most enjoyable european one and the one where you actually feel more than 1 or 2 clubs can win

Germans hate pay tv

Let's say every year they receive a "special gift" from a "special person", can't say anymore or they're making me "sleep with the fish" , if you grasp what I'm saying

>plastics v scousers
Boring league 2bh

>in terms of football quality la liga might still be just slightly better
bruh yesterday i went out with my mate to grab a cold one in the pub and they played la liga matchweek review instead of the pl one
literally one of the most painful hour of beer drinking in my life