What has he actually done to be thought of as the great racism and civil rights activist people seem to think he is?

What has he actually done to be thought of as the great racism and civil rights activist people seem to think he is?

Attached: Conguito.jpg (605x908, 375K)

he got racially abused in the balkans (I think it was in Montenegro) and came back an English hero because he spoke out against it

it wasn't even a selfless act, because he himself was affected by the monkey chants, so it was in his own interest to be against those, but your media just turned him into this anti-racism icon anyway

this all despite him being a known woman beater (he beat up his ex-gf because she didn't want to abort their baby)

he got racially abused against chelsea

Did he?

Attached: Capture d’écran (26).png (1920x1080, 835K)

Post a link to the story rather than screengrabs.

reading is for gays

Read this
*unzips dick*

That's a fair chunk of the context.

But it goes deeper - he is basically the hostage of a white -guilt middle class hysteria.

after he left Liverpool he was abused by all the papers constantly. There were all kinds of crazy stories like him doing laughing gas, and his family was generally being stalked all the time. Was probably one of the most hated players by fans to as he generally epitomized the thick over played football mercenary stereo type. He was also playing sh it at man city.

When he was being abused in the Balkans obviously the English press had to report it as one of the worst atrocities since Mandela was jailed, such is the extreme sanctity around race in the UK there days. But how could they do that with a strait face when these same white middle class journalists had been abusing him themselves for the past three seasons?

And so, almost as if this entire profession felt like they had something to over compensate for, si r raheem sterling was crowned. Saviour of shamed white journalists - who in a double boon can now deflect from their own abuse of the man by instead saying it's the great unwashed English public who are the real abusers too .

Thanks Raheem!

The turning point was the gun tattoo saga before the WC, not the Balkans shit.

yeah good point, forgot that bit. There was deffo a dawning in the press that they had gone too far by then.

The thing is, it was entirely of his own making. He decided to post a pic of it on his IG account, and when the press criticised it, she started sulking and whinging and then peddled to bullshit excuse about how it was a tribute to his dead dad.
What reaction was he expecting to get from getting an assault rifle tattooed of his calf?

It's another press fad. I hate the cunt not for being a young successful black footballer but because he was invisible during the World Cup - we would have beaten Croatia (probably lost to France) if he scored sam fakkin goals. He's an ugly cunt too, and I'm someone who find Mané and Pogba handsome.

Is black and rich without being a criminal showing the way to poor black children.

>it's his fault, the press had to go after him, how could they not when someone drew a gun on his leg?
mong

>, and I'm someone who find Mané and Pogba handsome.
The fuck

Why provide them ammunition to attack you with on the eve of a World Cup, you fucking paki spastic?

sterling at the world cup was true pleb tier, made a lot of important runs off the ball to create space for other players especially kane. it was southgate's decision to not to have him play the same role as he does at man city

but rather than criticise southgate for his tactics, our ineffectual attacking midfield, or ashley young for costing us the game v croatia (total failure to defend down the left v vrsaljiko) we have to deal with a load of clueless seething boomers or all theese neeks who "don't really like football but will watch the world cup" complaining about sterling

*pleb FILTER, I mean

Actually it was proved in court that the guy said “manc cunt”. The verdict was quietly swept under the rug.

You obviously don't remember his performances in every knockout game, especially Sweden.

Battered his ex

he was the outball 90% of the time because literally nobody else could do any hold up play
what a brainlet you are

source: trust me bro

>90% of the time
You're literally just making stuff up now to justify your lack of football knowledge. Pathetic.

Why wasn't he prosecuted?

still waiting for the source

there's always non-whites in threads like these that are desperate to start screaming 'racist' at anyone who disagrees with them.

Source on what? I'm not the user who you initially replied to. I'm simply asking you why wasn't he prosecuted. Do you know why?

see: another clueless seething boomer

watch the matches AGAIN, where did pickford, maguire and stones look to give the ball to every single fucking time. YOU are making stuff up, jesus christ

where?

>give the ball to every single fucking time
>he was the outball 90% of the time
Imagine constantly making stuff up and thinking you can pass it off as facts to disguise your shit understanding of football.

he was prosecuted you retards by being banned from attending football games, this is from the article

>Chelsea said they had concluded their investigation and issued the bans after the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) decided not to initiate criminal prosecutions, and that video evidence and lip-reading experts had been used.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-24 at 13.00.05.png (874x215, 46K)

be better. your mask is slipping.

>he was prosecuted you retards
>after the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) decided not to initiate criminal prosecution
Lmao
Fucking brainlet

m8 you are paranoid beyond belief

You’re a fucking idiot.

No one cares about Sterling’s race in this country

We all hate him because he’s an insincere cunt.

>being banned from the ground isn't a form of prosecution

Are you a fucking retard

Under the eyes of the law he was guilty of fuck all, he’s done absolutely fucking nothing.

It was Chelsea who banned him because they felt like it.

>reee everyone who doesn't mindlessly hate on sterling because of the role southgate had him in is a samefag
yikes

Attached: paranoid.png (463x174, 6K)

Nothing really. But the racism topic is so prevalent in football at the moment that there's a place for some black player to fill it. Sterling fits that role by simply sticking his neck out and posting dumb shit that the media dopes lap up.

Go back to school, you utter fool.

Attached: rthwyt.jpg (980x490, 71K)

>we live in a timeline where journos make fake twitter accounts to racially abuse black premier league players so the same journos have something to write about for the newspaper

sad

I'm not sure you've understood what I posted.

yh i did

Have you forgot to take your medication today, lad?

Ah yes a joke about mental health

Bet you feel better now

Stay safe, fat lad.