Why is it all Valverde's fault?

why is it all Valverde's fault?

Attached: i.png (500x500, 19K)

Kek its not. Brainlets just always default to him. Its bart, the board and valverdes fault. The rest is just memes.

Maybe because he has c¿zero strategy?

he plays griezzman as left wing and Ansu fati as right wing out of his dumb brain. Took him 60 minutes to realize they werent useful that way but inverted.

His suggestions for players are shit. He insisted on bringing a defender (specifically brought that colombian defender) only to never play him and end up selling him. wtf?

He literally played coutinho ALWAYS in a wrong position.

He played COUTINHO both times against Liverpool even tho he was clearly the weak spot for barca not only by not providing any offense but as well never helping to defend.

HE BENCHED ARTHUR IN THE 4-0 LOSS.

HE PLAYED LIKE A RAT HAVING 3-0 LEAD

HE USED THE SAME STRAT THAT DIDNT WORK AT CAMP NOU AGAINST LIVERPOOL BUT BARCA WON BC MESSI WAS PRESENT THAT DAY AND LIVERPOOL MISSED LOT OF CHANCES IN ANFIELD.

He is PREDICTABLE.

He takes retarded DECISIONS as of leaving your best player rn (arthur) benched for no fucking reason.

INSISTS ON PLAYING SERGI ROBERTO.

ALWAYS MAKE SUBS WAY TOO FUCKING LATE TO DO ANYTHING. (HAPPENED IN 4-0 LOSS). Barca was losing 2-0 and this dull poker face motherfucker DID NOTHING but watch.

His attitude is the same as his guts to be a DT.

also lazy customers who ruined the 2017 vote of no-confidence

This
Minus all the space bar

Pablo escobar

To be fair sergio Roberto got the shaft because he gets shifted to every position minus keeper. Hes a decent utility player and I rate him as such.

Based

Every coach that Uefalona had, including Fraudiola, has tried using Sergi Roberto as a midfielder at some point. Not once, but for several games in a row. All of them. Tito, Tatá Martino, Luis Enrique and now Valverde. And he never, not once had a good game. I know it's the position he played pretty much his entire life but the fact is, he's not fit to be one. I don't get it. I can only imagine he's basically a god during training sessions and convinces the managers that maybe he deserves a chance after all, and then he just plays like a retard when it's game time. Either that or he has a huge fucking dong and he's fucking half of the Barcelona staff.

>GOATdiola
>sergi
are you retarded you stupid conguito

if it's not his fault, then its the players fault, and if it were the players fault, that would mean it is also partly messi's fault. and NO ONE wants to blame messi in any capacity

The team shouldn't go without blame but his tactics and substitutions show a lack of tactical awareness, or at least one that's constantly being beaten. Even then he refuses to adapt or change things up. You can see it clearly now that they don't have Messi to heroball them to wins every week.

When do you think Sergi Roberto started getting minutes for the first team, my fat friend? Sure, Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets played most games (and all the important ones) but Sergi Roberto still had plenty of minutes. And if memory serves me right, all those minutes he got under Fraudiola he was playing as CM. He didn't deserve a single second though. He's much better as a right-back and even then he's average at best.

you have the GOAT and a champions league final contender team but you're too shit for it that not even people put you in the top 10 list

Attached: 1556210824435.png (541x653, 193K)

What this guy said. Combined with the aging players and reluctancy from the board to do literally anything other than buy overrated players and keep underperformers. He should have been sacked in May but Bartomeu backed him up just cause he is afraid he won't get re-elected if he admits that Valverde was his fault.

It’s hardly his fault.
Barcelona have become the MUTD of The Spanish League.The parallels that can be drawn between the two are insane.
It’s a dressing room and player problem and also a board problem as well.

You think Valverde is stupid enough to not know Barcelona needs a good defence #1 priority?

That becomes a little difficult to achieve when the most influential player and person in the club is practically holding the board hostage to bring in
>another premium forward

you mean caps lock retard tripfag

pretty much, but it is barca's fault for constantly hiring managers who have won nothing significant prior to joining them

It's not. Barcelona have THE worst upper management of ANY top tier European club and yes I include Man United. And this problem has existed since before Guardiola

they keep hiring "rrokie" managers, meanwhile real madrid keep hiring managers who have experience with the CL

Main causes:
1. retarded board
2. Messi
3. Valverde

Valverdes is just not an elite coach, the literal absloute state of Farca as a whole is not his fault though. Hopefully Klopp and Pep go to spain after they are finished with the EPL.

Messi is the only thing that kept the shitshow afloat for so long simply by consistently pulling two goals out of his ass when needed.

Why has the club hired two starting midfielders in as many years? Why, as Xavi and Iniesta left, was Messi not readied for the inevitable playmaker role? Why has the production of first-team potential youngsters at La Masia suffered such a dégringolade for the sake of Segunda Division competitiveness?