How do we fix this shit?

how do we fix this shit?

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (3600x2400, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/local/a-survey-explores-how-native-americans-feel-about-the-name-washington-redskins-no-its-not-that-survey-this-one-is-new/2019/08/09/e38553bc-b581-11e9-8949-5f36ff92706e_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get rid of the abhorrent, antiquated, and racist name.

Sell the team and move it to San Antonio

based

muy basado amigo

Rebuild the right way. Invest in a solid Offensive and Defensive line through the draft instead of spending 1st rounders on WRs and RBs. Haskins seems to be the guy they want to go with at QB so put him out there and see what he can do so the season isn't a total waste.

We're gonna draft Lawrence and win the Owl next year retards

I still don't get how having Native Americans as your mascot is racist

Besides the owner? New coach, don't know who the fuck is out there that's worthwhile though. I said Haskins will be the best QB to come out of th draft and I still stand by that.

I think the main problem people have in this case is the name because "Redskins" does sound rather crude. The drawing itself though doesn't seem very offensive at all, I think it's the caricatures like the Indians' mascot that people get the most angry about.

New ownership- but then you run the risk of said ownership being cucked and changing their name. Kind of a lose-lose for the franchise.

This is the only case where the wagon burners might have a point.

We dem boyz reporting in,

I'd say at this point just accept that you can't get a girlfriend they are attracted to us Cowboy chads and think about giving men a try?

Jim Harbaugh?

>move to a reservation outside of san antonio
makes me think they'd get moved out of the nfc east which wouldn't end up being all that great a move.

It must fucking suck to have RGKnee be the highlight of your franchise over the past decade. I'm not trying to be mean or funny. I just feel bad for you guys.

just ignore football and find a better sport. shits gay

Jim Harbaugh would be a good hire but he has a track record of losing big games going back to SF. Honestly if he could make the Redskins look like his old 49ers teams it would be worth it.

Harbaugh would want to have draft control though, and that might put a cold on the redskins

>his team drafted Dwayne Haskins
zoz

You have to wait 2 more years to draft him, retard

You are never going to win while snyder owns the team, he's a fucking retard. That rg3 trade set the team back 5 years too.

Hopefully they don't.

Attached: pepe_dab.png (554x400, 89K)

feels bad man

Attached: muh trail of tears.jpg (123x170, 11K)

Shanahan ruined RG3's career. Kept him in that playoff game his rookie year with an obviously shredded knee

Can the fans force an owner out?
I hate the power these fucking rich cunts wield over what the tax payers and customers fund. They should hold an annual vote every 4 years or so from the fanbase over whether or not to force a change of ownership but the league would begin citing holocaust statistics

Jay Grüden will be gone by tomorrow, won't he?

>draft Haskins but start the white guy for 3 games
>go 0-3

whites btfo yet again

while were at it might as just abolish private property and give it to the state amirite comrade?

Sell the n words

I'd normally agree if NFL stadiums werent already a publicly funded enterprise

Also stop being a bootlicker. These owners are slimy ratball fucks and they are laughing all the way to the fucking bank while you ingrates bitch about kaepernick kneeling on your facebook MAGA patriots group. If they show gross incompetence, they deserve to be removed from their position instead of holding an entire city hostage. Keep in mind a huge selling point in the argument for public funding of sports stadiums is that the stadium will bring in money to local businesses from tourists and attendees, and no one is attending a fucking redskins game with the way this fucker is managing the franchise

>waah my team sucks

Haskins didn't even figure out how to call plays in the huddle yet. He can't diagnose a defense. In college his center did that.

He literally has no idea what he's doing and he's a slow learner(cause he's black lol)

>waaah i got btfo in an argument and dont want anyone to lay a finger on our nations precious billionaire sports owners

I think the question was how to make the football team better, not how to make your pussy tingle

>no one is attending a fucking redskins game
Except for the other team's fans. All the diaspora in the DC area go to watch their teams kick the shit out of the Washinton Jobbers. Pretty smart business desu.

Haskins brain barely works. You actually think he has the ability to read a NFL defense?

>Can the fans force an owner out?
yes stop going to games and he will be forced to sell the team

Hence my suggestion that the fans be given an option to force out ownership every 4 years so that a cunt doesnt hold a city hostage with his bad decisions.

SF and WAS deserve way better ownership than they have gotten and no one can call them out cause they're in charge of every single fucking person, even goodell. Especially him.

You mean move it to a more lucrative market. These cunts dont give up their billion dollar dick-size-compensator

Daniel Snyder suffers from a terrible disease: He is under the delusion that all he needs to make the Redskins winners is to make a big, splash move that changes everything for them. "If only I get that quarterback", "If only I get this free agent", "If only I hire Steve Spurrier as my head coach". And so forth and so forth.

When was the last time the Redskins actually tried to build a core of players from the ground up? All the really great teams have a select few players who have grown alongside each other and are the heart and soul of their locker rooms. The Redskins don't have that because most of their team has been bought in FA.

Fix the situation with Trent Williams. Cut Adrian Peterson. Start Haskins and run the ball about fifty times a game, much like the Broncos did with Tebow. Keep the clock running and the score low to take pressure off the defense and give Haskins time to get used to the NFL speed and playbook. If these basics do not work to at least win six games, clean house and fire everybody.

San Anto checking in. Bring the team, we don't give a shit about the name. Just leave Gruden behind.

>cut Adrian Peterson
that's literally the only bright spot from last year and the leader of the team. shitty idea.

This
Fuck the cowboys and texans, redskins taking back texas.

He's not good anymore and isn't happy if he isn't getting the ball. Bad situation.

>He's not good anymore
he's played two games after coming off a thousand yard season

Fire Gruden and plug up the many holes on the roster. Fix the culture and health team ffs

Fix the trent williams sit and you'll see a little more production from the run game. AP isn't a bad option, probably pissed from lack of touches because gruden doesn't trust his line to help him get 5yrds. A better Oline and you might be able to start Haskins safely and get some reps. Also wondering why that whole game Gruden didn't have a double team of Mack, not even a TE or RB helping with a chip block to slow the rush?

The Redskins don't have half the talent those 49ers teams had on defense and you fucking know it, you bitch, you.

Flush out the entire front office and owner.
Reboot the franchise

Tbh, at this point I think most Skins fans would take the trade of losing the name for actually being a good team

I think the Redskins defense has the potential to be good, but no motivation to play at all.

Also, getting rid of Josh Norman and his huge contract would make room for defensive players that aren’t shit

>the blackskins
understand now you boomer fuck?

>we

how do we fix this shit?

Attached: 71FMHfZSn+L._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 28K)

nice historical presentism nigger

Trade for Foles once he's healed if they're still in the playoff race. Hell maybe Josh McCown or Fitzpatrick.

>this much projecting in response to an innocuous and relatively facetious post

wew. meds lad. meds.

actually you're replying to two different posters my man.

you know josh mccown used to play for the bears right? he wasn't that good then, he isn't now.
I don't think foles would do that well in chicago either

like the Cleveland Browns huh ya dumb negro

i'm glad they didn't put him in. Letting him get mauled by the bears would just shatter his confidence. I'm not sure how he's going to do in the NFL. He needed to go to a team with a good o line because he completely falls apart as soon as you hit him a couple times. It's also going to be a big adjustment from having 10 seconds to sit in the pocket to having 5 if you're lucky. He can get a pass off in an instants so hopefully that last point won't be as big as an issue, but I'll never forget about his former hs teamate talking shit about him in the purdue game and it being absolutely true.

You're basically counting on calling 4 or 5 coin flips in a row with any of them but it's better odds than Trubisky.

The only thing is that the kid is 22 going on 23 and hes played 13 games since he was an 18 year old graduating high school, while you make a good point that throwing him to the bears defense of all teams could shake him, but if he doesn't start games this year his development is going to potentially be stunted, why not play him and let him get his feet wet going forward because skins ain't making the playoffs

put him in after the patriots raping. The dolphins will be the perfect confidence builder

Why the fuck would a team name themselves after something they hate?
"Will we call ourselves the Warriors? The Trojans? Nah, how about the Gay Cocksuckers!"
Like it or not, Redskins was chosen as a mark of respect

Real answer: Dan Snyder needs to not own the team anymore, one way or the other.

Short term answer: Let Gruden play out the season and turn the whole motherfucking coaching staff over, starting fresh with the #1 overall pick next year (Phins fans fuck off).

sneed

>mfw the redshits are an EMBARRASSING 0-3
>mfw america's team, the dallas cowboys, are a DOMINANT 3-0

LMAO. LITTLE FAGGOT LOSERS CAN'T COMPARE TO THE BLUE AND SILVER HORSE DICKING THAT AMERICA'S TEAM, THE DALLAS COWBOYS, WILL CONTINUE TO HAND OUT EN ROUTE TO THEIR 6TH SUPER BOWL VICTORY.

Attached: 1505099914813.png (400x386, 194K)

They'd be closer to Dallas with a move to San Antonio. The NFL would keep them in the NFC East.

Underrated post. Dan Snyder spends big, which is a good trait for a sports team owner to have, but he has no idea where to put that money.

The Redskins could have done easily what the Packers did this past offseason. The Packers spent a lot of money in free agency, but the money was spent on ascending talents who were scheme fits rather than big, established names who make headlines.

It isn't. Every time some newspaper interviews Indians asking them how they feel about it, 9 outta 10 responses say they aren't offended. The Washington Post thought they were clever and instead asked what adjective they felt from a list available and the #1 option was "Proud." It's only virtue signaling whites that are offended.

washingtonpost.com/local/a-survey-explores-how-native-americans-feel-about-the-name-washington-redskins-no-its-not-that-survey-this-one-is-new/2019/08/09/e38553bc-b581-11e9-8949-5f36ff92706e_story.html

The entire egg-hand community needs to be taken out back and told about the rabbits before their stupidity reaches som kind of world ending singularity

Attached: 1569312555305.png (500x503, 268K)

I don’t know about that.
Sitting in the backseat with Alex Smith doesn’t seem like a bad thing, considering what Mahomes have said about what he learned from Smith while he was on the bench at KC.
Hell, even Keenum as a veteran who have played in many different teams, might have a lot that Haskins could learn from

Every time I see this take it makes me laugh. Shanahan was actually the best thing that ever happened to RG3. Kyle Shanahan designed an offense that exploited his athletic ability and masked his flaws. RG3’s biggest mistake was insisting that he be made a pure pocket QB in his second year. I don’t think he realized how hard it would be. He never had to learn route trees or setting protection while at Baylor. That injury in the playoff game was a result of him hiding the severity of his injury from the coaching staff.

Attached: C487EB72-FD57-425A-A7B4-DDEF862FD07B.jpg (598x337, 27K)

faggot

Never going to win with jay gruden, only reason Snyder brought him in in the first place was because at the time, he was obsessed with John Gruden and couldn't get him, so the brainlet literally went "I know, I'll get ANOTHER Gruden, what's the difference?"

Agreed.
Maryland Redskins sounds much nicer.