This is the best player in the world according to messi

>this is the best player in the world according to messi

Attached: p110979.png (500x500, 285K)

From last season ? Maybe

you just know

Attached: 1543954010708.png (335x384, 178K)

Mane is class

Messi only says that because he is scared that Bernardo SIlva with portugal will cuck him next world cup, whilst senegal have no chance

starvin marvin looks good

You do understand your post makes absolutely no sense right ?

The only ngubu that i r8

Topkek

Attached: p3iQQ66s.jpg (550x308, 20K)

Mane was really good last season, not that strange of a choice when you have high IQ.

Do autists have high IQ?

he is world class

Kante not?

if this is Mane who is Sane?

guam

das it

Messi to Liverpool

Messi is an honorary scouser, la

Salad 1 season wonder, mane firmino the real backbone

Salah + Mane = Sane

He's 2nd best (after Messi).

Twain is mentally ill, leave him be

mane is literally what is holding liverpool togethe. i pray that he leaves in January, so that team shatters.

RARE

Last season absolutely

Literally who?

I do.

been saying this all year, my lad has been on fire this season but everyone seems to just circlejerk over le good paki

das it mane

Its spelt pukki u plonker

great performance drom mané last season
PL top scorer
AFCOM finalist
CL winner, been decisive in all ko rounds of the CL

Mane. Propped up by Bobby's hard work, and the fact that the opposition is determined to man mark Salah out of every match.

I rate Mane, and fuck if he isn't an amazing goal scorer for us, but I think his numbers can be a bit misleading.

Attached: 1569169036804.png (1080x1072, 1.69M)

Apparently he doesn't have very many freinds in the club and is severely quiet as a person. Not a good sign really, probably been plotting his next move since he got here. Hopefully he can get a league title before going, so he'd be considered a club legend.

Remember that time Vertonghen tried to rip his eye ball out, and then the very next match he scored the winner in stoppage time, then covered his eye in his celebration.

hes just an incel, thats how he was at saints too

Mane is a better player than salah. Salah is just a lot more greedy.

Jepp. I laughed out loud at that, as I recall.

Salah is better as a greedy player. If he starts to think about more than scoring he bottles it. You saw the year before last, when there was pressure at breaking the goal record, the mans went absolutely cold for like 8 games. He is best when there is no other forces on him but to be himself and score.

>tf
>dubs
Nice.