Flushed, finished, fraud. Come here to spit on his manufactured "legacy"

Flushed, finished, fraud. Come here to spit on his manufactured "legacy".

Attached: f.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

balls.ie/newsnow/mark-clattenburg-2-376166
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUT MUH HAT TRICK WITH TWO OFFSIDE GOALS

but MUH buyern goals and muh cheerleading

Attached: 1549718473760.jpg (650x366, 25K)

>Flushed, finished, fraud.

Attached: 156820632181.png (765x871, 120K)

Based, how quickly his pathetic myth dissipates when some scrutiny is applied.
No one mentioned him Twain yet he seems to loom eternal over your mind.

BASADO

This shit is the legacy of that Madrid team. A flukey cup team getting by on bad refereeing. They’re in freefall now because of VAR.

S

>madrid
>lucky

Considering the amount of bad decisions by refs that have gone their way I wouldn’t hesitate to accuse them of outright buying officials

DUDE MUH BICYCLE KICK GOAL LMAO

Attached: 1522833339011.jpg (1920x1033, 339K)

are you highlighting Juve's bad defending or implying Tsuman was offside? because if it's the latter you're absolutely wrong

of course you wouldn't, you're a delusional scatalanoid customer shitting on the streets. add all calls benefiting madrid in the 3peat together and it still doesn't compare to the refball of your single game "comeback" against psg, while Madrids games had errors benefiting both teams, such as bayerns offside goal and wrong penalty that vidal missed

Seething
>assumes anyone who doesn’t like Madrid is a Barcelona fan.

Attached: 6F40FBC1-A605-40F9-973C-6DD469526A4D.jpg (582x305, 14K)

Bale scored an even better bicycle kick in better circumstances that very same season anyway.

Welcome back, Twain.

laughably bad defending
offside would have included the line

CR7 is world class, Messi is a only successful in a system tailored to him.

>2016 - rig the easiest route to the CL final and score an offside goal against Atredditco to send it to extra time
>2017 - heavily refball Bayern with two red cards in both legs - one of those red cards was for Vidal doing a CLEAN TACKLE on Asensio
>2018 - refball Juventus while down by THREE GOALS in the Bernabeu with a last minute pen
If you want to cry about Uefalona, you need to come clean with Uefadrid refballing.

T

>CR7 is world class

Attached: chadgliarella and homonaldo.png (677x307, 21K)

>get to a world cup final with players from Porto, Benfica, Sporting CP, PSG, City, Monaco, and River Plate
>other teams have 7+ players from 1 top flight euro club
>Messi is the system babby

whatever you say ahmed

you's are american so your opinion is immediately discarded.
That WC final was the biggest fluke in WC history

>Nethercucks - 0 world cups
>USA - 0 world cups
Your opinion means nothing

>country of 300 million people
>0
> absolutely 0 noteworthy players in the history of the game

Messi is trash

0 world cups for the Nethercucks
zero
zilch
nada

American football fans are always the most deluded barca costumers you will ever find. Ronaldo has proven time and time again to be better for club and country in 3 different competitions while Messoi stat pads like the system babby he is

Arab nethercuck fans are always the most deluded PK7 customers you will ever find. Messi has proven time and time again to be better for club and country in a league that actually matters while Penaldo stat pads like the system babby he is

>a forward is only successful in a system tailored to him
you don't say
I mean, that phrase applies to Ronaldo as well, you do realize that, right?

No he didn't. Bale barely got off the ground.

>2016
balls.ie/newsnow/mark-clattenburg-2-376166
skim through this, the goal was offside but to make up for it the ref gave a gift pen to atletico. griezmann just missed it
>2017
bayern kept stopping counterattacks with tackles, you can't do that when youre on a yellow, and you're really biased if you think vidal getting the ball after going through asensios foot is a clean tackle. though i do understand the complaints about casemiro being on the field, if the refereeing was consistent with a yellow for every fouled counterattack vidal would have been off earlier and then casemiro woulda been off soon after. still this match was nowhere near as one-sided as the robbery against chelsea or psg
>2018
if Benatia got the ball maybe it would be refball, but he didn't, he just kicked Vazquez in the ribs while he was controlling a pass from Ronaldo 3 meters from the goal

>hey let's talk about FIFA games
>btw if you mention PES then you're obsessed, like wtf why would you think about PES??

mental illness.

How is ronaldo better if he played in the same league messi statpadded in

>2016
Why are you coveniently forgetting two clear Ramos handballs?

I hope Messi at least pays you rent for all his extended stays in your skull Twain.

well you kinda got me there, i was really tired then and the entire first-half was so boring i almost fell asleep watching that match so i might have missed a couple things but i cant remember ramos handballing in that match or anyone complaining.

Seething neymarnigger

Man, you're embarrassing us

Attached: 1567806509410.jpg (700x700, 175K)

Just compare the real madrid with Barcelonas squads and it becomes instantly obvious. Messi played wihh many years with other masters of the sport too, which were considerably responsible for messis success.

Ronaldo had much less than that in RM and still managed to make waves

ronaldo had better teamates and better managers

Gonna get a lot of seething you's from delusional pakis here twain

7 goals in 13 games, what's the drama here?

>calls others embarrassing
>posts anime