Motor/sp/ort General - Chadgarden Edition

Congrats to Josef, and farewell to the indycar season, the beginning of the end is here.

THIS WEEK
>NASCAR at Charlotte (Cup and Xfinity)
>Blancpain at Barcelona
>Asian GT at Shanghai
>WSBK at Magny-Cours
>GT Masters at Sachsenring
>NHRA at Gateway
>Super Formula at Okayama
>VLN Round 7
>BTCC at Silverstone

NEXT WEEK
>NASCAR at Dover (Cup and Xfinity)
>MotoGP Thailand GP
>WEC at Fuji
>WRC Rally Great Britain
>DTM at Hockenheimring (Suck it /hoc/)
>Euro NASCAR at Zolder

Attached: EFJ9z-RXoAAv8au.jpg (2000x1723, 448K)

Other urls found in this thread:

motorsport.com/supergt/news/dtm-audi-bmw-joint-race/4546526/
motorsport.com/wsbk/news/honda-bautista-2020-announcement/4546562/
motoamerica.com/2019/09/motoamerica-the-supersport-decision-clarified/?fbclid=IwAR3wy5jr8ZpQEy2svs7raL_AGdt1nnA2ouchVpLz4KjdyXHWlAhe_vBOrl8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

quick run up as to why Yea Forums hates rossi. reddit is not a valid reason

motorsport.com/supergt/news/dtm-audi-bmw-joint-race/4546526/
>A total of seven DTM cars will compete against the SUPER GT field in the historic crossover race between the two series at Fuji Speedway, GTA chairman Masaaki Bandoh has confirmed.
>The final grid will comprise four Audi RS5s - including one WRT-run car - and three M4s from BMW, although the exact make-up of teams and drivers won’t be unveiled until the DTM season finale at Hockenheim next month.

Attached: 1543773834784.jpg (800x533, 111K)

motorsport.com/wsbk/news/honda-bautista-2020-announcement/4546562/
>Honda has announced Ducati rider Alvaro Bautista will join its World Superbike factory team for the 2020 season.
>One potential free spot on the WSBK grid was filled on Sunday, however, with ex-Aprilia works rider Lorenzo Savadori joining Jordi Torres in an expanded Pedercini Kawasaki line-up.

Attached: 1545610591658.jpg (800x534, 90K)

Attached: 1562481571264.jpg (500x512, 102K)

mostly for being overhyped from day 1 for coming from f1 (if driving 5 races in a backmarker team can be called an f1 career), not even dixon gets so much dick sucking, also likes to race hard but acts like a cunt when people race him hard, dude is good but not a driving god like people shill him

Attached: 2 Time Champion Josef Nicolai Newgarden.jpg (720x899, 31K)

he thinks indycar is below him

Attached: 20180209_043955.935.jpg (640x360, 95K)

I can't believe he's only 34. I feel like I've been watching him race forever.

Attached: D4i_8xIXkAEFEGs.jpg (2048x1362, 425K)

>Charlotte
you misspelled ROVAL™

NEXT WEEK
>>WEC at Fuji

Wait a second... that means I already missed Silverstone...

F

That was like a month ago. The race has already been uploaded to youtube.

Yeah, but then I'll just skip through the boring parts...

It's not the same unless I'm forced to watch every excruciatingly tedious moment.

>whiny bitch
>hypocrite when it comes to hard racing
>blamed Sato for an accident he helped to cause
>when interviewed, he either shows no emotion or bitches about some benign bullshit

He is unironically the Kryle Busch of IndyCar

>Michael Andretti
>Marco Andretti
>Eddie Cheever
>Alexander Rossi
>Santino Ferucci
The absolute state of wops. I'm pretty sure even Mario was kind of a bitch back in the day.

Was that the perfect way to end the season?

>Guy who was ahead wasn't fucked by double points
>Rossi humbly admitting that Josef deserved the championship
>Rosenqvist performs unbelievably well, overcoming a bullshit penalty to win rookie of the year
>Herta dominates a track that his father had won on a couple times spectacularly, and provides a taste of seasons to come, when he won't be plagued by technical problems and will start winning championships

Attached: colton herta.jpg (585x470, 57K)

we did it boys

Attached: baby-borg-roger-penske-17-trophies-bw-00587.jpg (800x577, 50K)

>Power, who came from seventh and almost pulled off his third win in the last four races, was full of praise afterwards for Herta and the show. “That kid kid going to be handful for along time,” said the Team Penske veteran. “But damn, man, that was really fun out there today, sliding around and leaning on each other.

>“But, I’m begging the Laguna management — DO NOT repave this track. It will ruin the racing and you cannot ask for anything better than we had today.”

I appreciate the sentiment, but when you see guys taking the outside line around a hairpin on a road course, you know that pavement is worn the absolute fuck out the point it probably won't even hold up. Which also makes me think how sad it is when Laguna Seca is more two groove than the Milwaukee Mile since they fucked it with the last repave.

So it turns out MotoAmerica does have a rule, it's just more or less inadequate
motoamerica.com/2019/09/motoamerica-the-supersport-decision-clarified/?fbclid=IwAR3wy5jr8ZpQEy2svs7raL_AGdt1nnA2ouchVpLz4KjdyXHWlAhe_vBOrl8

Actually while different, this is a bit of a problem with the WSBK 5 minute rule as well, where someone could crash, draw a red flag, then jump back on and ride back to the pits and still be classified as the winner. I really think the answer is to stop going back to the previous lap and handle red flags like major auto racing series do, where position changes are treated the same as waving yellows and order is taken at the time the race is called. Suzuka wouldn't have been a mess at all if they'd just used the safety car instead.

what did you do?

he did it

Based high iq racing

Attached: 20190924_100039.jpg (1080x1319, 629K)

Sato is winning the championship next year.

Attached: IMG_20190921_110214.jpg (960x540, 134K)