GUESS WHO?

Did you figure it out, Yea Forums?

Attached: Based Bernardo.png (507x603, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/usman_94_/status/1175749653226147842
bbc.com/sport/football/49788633
youtube.com/watch?v=KzMSmW8zh3U
youtube.com/watch?v=wFOXOeBbhD8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

neymar

It's actually Pikachu.

How conguitos even taste like? If they're a bad product it's even more racist

They taste pretty good

>City are going to lose of their best players for three months because white women were offended on twitter

Attached: Jap possessed by nigger.gif (210x170, 2.62M)

> implying he'll even get a slap on the wrist fine
nothing will happen

Conguito is literally a grown adult Kanté.

twitter.com/usman_94_/status/1175749653226147842

dass rayciss

Imagine living in a country where the police will "investigate" tweets but won't do the same for acid attacks. Rather die in a mass shooting than go to jail for posting racist memes

You know they eat copious amounts of watermelon in east Asia, right? It's not just a funny niggerfruit.

they are simply peanuts covered in chocolate

is not racist in Spain

Wow that's some A grade fallacy here, good job champ

if they were a bad product they wouldn't be here after all this years

I don't ever remember eating conguitos

maltesers>>>>

>twitter.com/usman_94_/status/1175749653226147842
jej

Our boy Bernie is fucked
Literally gonna be publicly lynched by the SJW

bbc.com/sport/football/49788633

I wonder if anyone actually bothered asking Mendy if he was butthurt over it. Somehow I doubt it.

I really can't wait for when it becomes illegal in the UK for wh*tes to speak to black people, unless spoken to first. Or even to look them in the eye. I'll give it 10 years.

This. Acid attacks are a lot more common than mass shootings.

he actually laughed at it
Also Mbappe for some reason

Why couldn't he send the thing as a private message?

You're a millionaire sports star in the public eye what did you think was gonna happen?

youtube.com/watch?v=KzMSmW8zh3U

Considering City's arab owners probably still own a number of slaves I doubt they give a shit about any of this.
They'll just pay the FA some 'shut the fuck up' money and the story will be buried by midweek.

this desu, it's clearly just banter between m8s but the lad's a fucking moron for thinking you can do that stuff publicly and not upset people.

i swear i fucking hate bongs, what a bunch of faggots. why do you pretend to be offended for someone that liked the joke in the first place?

Attached: 1499894270867.png (680x587, 152K)

seeing white upper middle class redditors get offended by this is seriously the most pathetic thing I've ever seen tbqh

Because we love feeling morally superior to everyone and love being minoritys white saviour

I hope the City players wear Bernardo T-shirts for their Milk Cup game this week.

Attached: suarez moshi.jpg (414x404, 84K)

It’s not the majority of us but a select few along with the government and the media.

I really hope someone asks Sterling about Bernado's tweets and if a points deduction would be a valid punishment.

Would love to see the mental gymnastics he'll pull out of his arse.

What's racist about it? Do journalists pretend like the conguitos mascot doesn't resemble a black person?

You mean "Civil Rights Icon" Raheem Sterling?
>What's racist about it? Do journalists pretend like the conguitos mascot doesn't resemble a black person?
Any caricature of a black person is racist unless you intentionally go out of your way to add caucasian features. That's because the people crying about raycizm see negroid features to be inherently inferior.

Attached: Yoo shaw.jpg (230x175, 7K)

Should get suspended for a few games. Racist scumbag.

True, altho Conguito is a bit taller.

>they can't bant with their nigbros
stay cucked anglos

Well, you’re in luck

fucking kekked

IT'S ME! JAJAJAJAJAJJAA
GOOD ONE BERNARDO

Attached: 1566263390253.png (1000x1000, 122K)

>Should get suspended for a few games. Racist scumbag.
Agreed. Ten games out should just about do it.

Attached: klipp.png (582x505, 172K)

Just go outside and your wish is granted, lmao.

>Mendy didn't even seem offended
What's with Anglos getting offended on the behalf of others?

watermelon is eaten by everyone on the planet except fat white americans who only eat fast food garbage

Nation wide retardation essentially

WHOOOOOOOOOO
CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARES

N

I

G

G

E

R

maybe because they used to be teammates at monaco idiot

Yes, it's just Brits that "offended", you insular Moor prick.

that's racist

wtf I love Bernardo Silva now

t. sportinguista

this is what happens when you plug out of everything except football for decades. you remain a normal human being thinking hes still living in a normal world. poor guy doesnt know where he put himself into

I mean, it is a bit racist but I'm pretty sure Bernardo isn't a /pol/tard hiding his power level and dogwhistling
dude is just ignorant of internet politics and cancel culture
he'll be fine

Attached: 34242.png (558x611, 348K)

PORTUGAL HAD IT COMING
after 500 years they'll get CANCELLED

am*ricans started the sjw bullshit

Audible kek

Attached: 1CE46E2C-CE9B-4D3F-B40C-FB6EF021E7F5.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Sauce?

Shit, common sense could prevail. We can't have that. Bernardo needs to be banned.

youtube.com/watch?v=wFOXOeBbhD8

Why are you so racist, Spain? Smdh

>t. lives in hong kong

It's not racist.

Attached: dios mio.jpg (788x411, 90K)

lmao

Lol salty cunt

Too 10 snack. There was one black kid in my school and we always used to pretend we were eating his family

Attached: congolombianitos.webm (1280x720, 2.68M)

10/10

Lmao

Go away, chink.

jej

>smdh
>flag
imagine being irish and trying to emulate niggers, well I guess you are white niggers anyways

Attached: 1447644227035.jpg (670x503, 44K)

>The Guardian praised Sterling's resilience and courage in deciding to play only four hours afterwards.[134]
Imagine the resolve it would take to play only 4 hours after someone called you a bum monkey.

>interacting with black people in the first place
Being disgusted from afar and sabotaging them in the workplace is the big brain tactic that keeps you out of jail.

what a lad

>the ancap strikes again

They used to shout "ese portugués hijo de puta es" (that Portuguese is a motherfucker) to Ronaldo and Mourinho. They need to compensate for not being a NATION

conguitos

I got stabbed and the police knew who the guy was but closed the case - too much like hard work - meanwhile some coon got niggers go home written on his fence and the police caught the guy in about 3 days because he cried about racism in the news

Fuck this shit hole country

Attached: IMG-20190915-WA0014.jpg (400x822, 42K)

Lmfao. Good thing your fat otherwise that knife to the gut might be fatal.

Watermelon is bland
Easily the worst fruit

N

I

pls this shit is everywhere, he's just a dumb footballer
pic related, taken earlier today

Attached: 20190924_102305.jpg (5312x2988, 3.5M)

G

Is that a commercial? Well... It's maybe racist then

>liverpool cover picture on twitter profile
no surprise there

Most of the people who shout that were catalan Barça fans. So yeah, I agree with you, they are not a nation.

Where to cop conguitos merch?

I feel so sorry for him

i thought bernardo was actually smarter and had more awareness than the average sub 70iq footballer, guess i was wrong

Nice selfie