Regarded as an all time great

>regarded as an all time great
>best "wins" are from fantasy fights
prime Tyson is a boomer meme

Attached: Boxtyson.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

He had a wicked uppercut

Attached: 1339990213751.gif (348x211, 2.54M)

That shit has to cause lasting damage, wtf

>He doesn't know

Literally even the jabs cause lasting damage.

If he didnt go to jail on that bullshit rape charge he would have won a few more big bouts

Don't you mean gen X meme? What current or 2000+ heavyweight could hang ones on PRIME TYSON?

>If

It's a tossup between Tyson and Joe Frazier as who was the better inside boxer.
Buster Douglas used his reach to keep him at bay.
Tyson used to annihilate people inside. If you got in a clinch with him, you were dead meat.

Most talented =/= GOAT, basically.

>What current or 2000+ heavyweight could hang ones on PRIME TYSON?

Attached: dfd.jpg (250x353, 21K)

Yes? The human brain isn't made to get punched

Of course it does. A lot of boxers suffer with speech and memory problems due to repeated head trauma. Most of the damage actually comes from guys sparring too hard and too often in the gym.

>NOOOOO ITS NOT FAIR THAT WASNT PRIME TYSON!!!! IT DOENST MATTER THAT LEWIS AND HOLYFIELD WERE THE SAME AGE!! HE WAS FORCED TO RAPE THAT WOMAN AND GO TO JAIL!!! THAT FUCKED HIM UP DUDE!!

Attached: 867C6D44-6427-4259-8CD9-A659820B8891.png (231x218, 9K)

Even AJ would knock that midget on his arse

He was amazing for about four years. Punchout helped build the legend of Tyson, much like Tecmo Bowl and Jackson.

Prime Fury would beat him

Not sure Tyson could reach Fury's head

>if tyson never...
>if cus never...
>85-89 tyson would have...

Attached: CFA1ADB3-7AFF-426A-8CA6-20CF91550141.png (454x520, 7K)

For my money it's Roy Jones Junior

Shut the fuck up white boi, I'll fuck you till you love me faggot

You're either insane or a limey zoomlet.

Maybe. I'm not a klit hater, but I don't think Vlad could take what Tyson was throwing, and I don't think Vitili could hit him.

Lewis jabbed his head off and he was like half the size of AJ Tyson wouldn’t get near him

So then Ruiz KO's all of them is what you're saying

Atlas was right about him. He was mentally weak and got skeeted on every time he fought a guy who wasn't afraid of him.

He was a great fighter but not the GOAT. Why do you retards have to reduce everything to either being a top 5 ATG or total shit?

Nah, I have to pick Vitali. Wlad wouldn't be able to keep him at bay but I think Vitali would be tough enough and skilled enough to stop Mike

You didn't see his soul exit his body?

But AJ is just a freak of nature, he's an absolute shit boxer