Messi not winning the balloon door this year is the biggest robbery in the history of the sport

Messi not winning the balloon door this year is the biggest robbery in the history of the sport

Attached: lionel-messi-barcelona-2019-20_16ks0znl58amk1kfrldq3l5sj3.jpg (1920x1080, 483K)

he shoud have won every since 2008.

>pre emptive damage control
oh no no no

I would give it to him but I don't think it's a robbery. Van Dijk was a huge reason Liverpool turned into a Champions League winning team. If thats who you want to give it to that's fine too.

I'd say 2009 but still fpbp

>be autistic manlet drug cheat
>play for a club that launders qatari oil money to stay afloat, a club so scummy that mourinho refuses to touch it with a 10ft pole
>pretend to be holier than thou and above ronaldo
>tax evade because barce is doing it to
>get a suspended sentence only because autist Qatari Foundation morons fund you
>ragequit out of your NT which has been stacked and the best NT in south america by a country mile can't win anything for whatever reason
>Play 4 seperate finals for your country
>Each final lasts for 120 minutes
>Thats 480 minutes of football
>Thats MORE time than 5 (FIVE) standard matches
>He has 0 goals 0 assists in all that time
>Apparently the "GOAT" of football can't produce anything of significance in all that time
>People blame Higuain for all your shortcomings
>People blame Aguero for all your shortcomings
>People don't realize that if you were actually GOAT you would of at least taken one of those matches into your own hands because thats what the GOAT would do
>people still defend you because you scored a nice freekick against team USA (lol)
>People still defend you even though Di Maria carried you to the WC final
>People still claim that you are the GOAT and deserve every balon dor

>le dribble man should win it for no reason at all

Attached: 1354140353034.jpg (512x512, 50K)

>WOW JUST WOW, ANOTHER HATTRICK BY THE LITTLE MAN AGAINST ESPANYOL, UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Attached: download.png (210x240, 5K)

Why should he win the ballon d’or? He choked in every major tourney last season. CDR, UCL, Copa, you name it.
>MUH LEAGUE!!!
They had no real competition. Athletico had locker room troubles and Real had just lost their coach and greatest player ever, they were going through a transitional period.
>MUH GOLS!!!
Ah yes, the exterminator of eibar, the lampooner of leganes. By that logic mbappe should win it as well.

>the biggest robbery in the history of the sport
that is Iniesta in 2010 and Xavi in 2012

Could also say sneijder in 2010, if he won the world cup he probably would have got it

Ronaldo had a crazy 2016 so I'd give to him in 2016 but other than that I agree

Ah yes the exterminator of Espanyol and the terror of Eibar. Truly an elite player

Cry some more

Attached: Virgil+van+Dijk+Liverpool+v+Leicester+City+heksO6i2E-1l.jpg (400x600, 37K)

you need to lay out an argument for why he deserves it. he won nothing important, didn't perform particularly well anywhere but liga. you saying he deserves it for 50 goals against granada, alaves, eibar, etc.?
YGSIU

What did he do again?

Silva deserves it

he was the best attacker in CL, go suck a dick

were barca's defense not retarded they would have won

Funny how the Copa Del Rey suddenly became a major tourney since Messi lost it.You retards are a different breed

Based

Attached: 1569109284198.jpg (480x480, 22K)

B&R

Is there a reason why you English faggots are always hating on Messi or is it a single autistic cunt?

2017 you mean ?
Ronaldo won everything while being bang average in 2016

> bang average in 2016

He scored 51 goals in 48 games that season...

>didn't perform particularly well anywhere but liga.
>UCL top scorer and most motm won
>scored two against liverpool and two against united
>tf
I don't even know why I'm giving my (You).

>marketing d'or

they will keep it at 5-5 because the rivalry gave them deeper pockets than expected

Attached: 1561511260458.png (799x681, 106K)

First english post that i fully back and agree for like 3 years. Based indeed and god save the queen!

I keep seeing this meme but I don't understand it. In what way was Van Dijk a "huge reason Liverpool turned into a Champions League winning team"?

>By that logic mbappe should win it as well.
mbappe has less goal in his entire career at PSG than messi scores in a single year

If anything, Alisson made them into a CL winning team and won the golden glove of CL, PL and Copa
If anyone but Messi should win it's Alisson

Mbappe has 2 years of career in PSG and scored 62 goals there mate

and messi scored 51 goals just last season mate.

And Mbappe 41

How many dribbles completed though?

>b-but the brace against 8 men Valladolid!

Ribery not winning in 2013 is bigger

Go fuck ya self he was shit in 2018

>ludicrous, absolutely ludicrous phenomenal. how do you put statistics on this? this isn’t measurable because this is the art of human. arsene wenger was so wrong when he called him a playstation player. he was so wrong. this is the art of football levitated by the human touch and spirit and everything that goes in to, in my eyes the most complete footballer the world has ever seen: lionel messi!

Attached: 7E559599-E27C-424F-9DFC-1D3A14DB0DA9.png (454x520, 7K)

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

Undeserved really

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

Well yeah. He carried 9 deadweight bitches into almost a new triplete. Carrying barca almost alone to semis is one hell of an achievement.

Did you see how big he is, gipsy man?

fuck fifa
Blabla racism blablabla Messoy

What a joke

Based

Van Dijk is a great player, but not the best in the world by any standard

He's only winning this so VVD wins the real award, the balondor

how do i disagree with this
i literally can't

I'm really suprised
Expected the voters (players and coaches) to be dumb enough to vote for VVD

>fails yet again to win a trophy with his national team.
>challenges himself by playing in the same team his entire life.
>the "best" player.

Did you not hear the FIFA president? he put emphasis on the word "official"
Balon d'Or is just another magazine award now.

Please understand he scored lots of goals!!!l!!! NO NO Don't look how Liverpoo btfo Barcelona out of the Finals! 1! He won La Liga!!!

seething penalcuck

>Its best player award
>Proceeds to talk about 2 teams

>best player
ah yes, that wonderfully objective notion that can be made to mean anything you want, from "wow, look at THAT" to "he's so talented".

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

imagine thinking an award called "the best" will have any bearing when the history books are written in the future.

Please ronaldo, you have training tomorrow. Go to be old man

*flops for argentina*
*flops in the champions league*

*scores against real benis*

How is scoring the most goals in the CL and two against Liverpool "flopping?" I'll wait for your reply.

MESSI MESSI MESSI

>exterminate eibar

have sex

4 against the 2 finalists, actually. I lived long enough to see Messi himself become the pleb filter.

Balloon Dor was always more prestigious, just like the fifpro XI

Basado y rojopileado

Because Balon d'Or and Fifa's Player of the Year were one and the same before they split 4 years ago. Now The Best is undeniably the """official""" award. Balon d'Or will obviously have a more recognizable name because of its history but the name no longer holds the same weight it did before.

Messi winning balloon door in 2010 is the biggest robbery in the history of the sport.

How many goals did he score?
Checkmate atheists

it wasn't back then when no one had ever scored that many in history. The previous record was only 34 goals by Fat Ronaldo and he obliterated it. While the spanish midfielders passed sideways for 120 minutes until the netherlands got frustrated and red carded.

VERY BASED POST MESSHIT FANBOYS ON SUICIDE WATCH