They delet jlingz thread.....i delet theyre lives

they delet jlingz thread.....i delet theyre lives...

Attached: image3A87536_mirror-01-01.jpg (2048x2048, 635K)

BASED

My boy jayling...

Jlingrad never forget

Attached: images-3.jpg (305x165, 12K)

kek

Jayling can NEVER die

what a time to be alive brehs

our boy jayling almost saved united single handedly this weekend, and finally got his best role as a 9 with trashford being subbed cos hes shit

dey... uh...its.. funny... you know..
uh..i got this nickname...not too...uh fond of talkin’ about it..but....”MULATTO DEATH”.. not because .. you know.. snipin’ them from outside the 18...as per.. but...uh...did my duty....some call me..sir JLINGZ...heh..guess im royalty now..

Attached: F3F789AE-D40B-4908-8F5B-1F2274140429.jpg (750x997, 194K)

>you will never be jayjay
lads...

lmao this jay ling meme is too deep for me
ive become a boomer

>they're
Learn English then neck yourself lad.

Ruuude boyyyaaah

heh....whats's it like....to be....heh....the butt of every joke....have you noticed....when yourea re at work.....youre colleagues laughing....you can't figure out why......heh.... don't tell me....i know.....ive been it....it hurts.....i forgive you.......what you can do is...heh...you just have to....heh...put the game on n watch some jaylingz....

cringe

>piling on young talent.
Dicks. All of you.
Can't wait for his talent to explode any moment now

Rashford is injured if he had stayed healthy he would have kept 28 year old prospect Jesse Lingard on the bench

Brat umiram ot smqh

Will myboy jlingz be called again by Southgate? I feel this days youngsters doesn't have a place in the Three Lions...

my boy jayling...

Attached: 9781832.jpg (1125x1428, 154K)

Yea Forums is BACK

Just give him a few years, he'll come good.

can someone redpill me on this Stan guy, he seems to have a very high iq

He's a race obsessed mulatto who has numerous mental health problems (probably due to being a confused mutt) and he famously beat up his slag girlfriend at the world cup for talking back to him.

Yesterday.... I had a dream... bout j lingz..... I was at ol Trafford..... Derby day..... Nil nil at 80 min.... D boi comes in.... And man.... City was shook.... He scored 3.......and I was applauding...... Woke up... And I was doing it..... _|mm|_..... Fuck me.... It's like.... He was really there

kek

He values potential over current form

The other day...I was kicking the ball at my local football pitch...wearing my manchester united kit...Jlingz on the back of course...Jlingz merch for my shorts...but then...some blocks tried to rob me...I looked to the sky and prayed to Jlingz...the asked what I was doing...before they could finish...Jesse appears behind them...they sense his potential...they run away in fear...I stand there in awe...Jesse you heard my prayers...he slide tackles me...dispossessing me of the ball...shoots...scores...top binz...then vanishes...

underrated

*Meep Meep*

Attached: Lynx-Ice-Chill-crew-LR-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 148K)

that fucking commercial is an abomination
I say that as a black man

I must be a boomer cause I have no idea who the gimp in the back is.

some dopey youtuber my 18 year old brother watches

Why did you say "as a black man"? About 99% of Yea Forums is black. We're all talking as black men, you nitwit.

I'm not black

Shut up bruv

kek

American jannies just dont understand european Yea Forums culture, stick to moderating handegg threads please

I dont understand this mene

Es un meme sobre... heh... mi muchacho Jota-Lingz...

just how is he still a player for manure?

you don't bin off a player with that much potential lad. 5 or 6 years to develop and he'll be a world beater.

My boy J-lingz would be the starting number 10 at any other PL club. United are just stacked there with Mata Lingard and Pereira

He has great promise, talented youngster. Just give him a few years to acclimate to the English weather, culture and tactics. He'll be the new Englands Brave Marcus Rashford, lad.

man like messi lingard innit cuz

seriously though, people seem to hate him, even manure fans

Attached: 1272664976519.jpg (300x230, 27K)

youngest 26 year old winger in man u history... ha...

i was looking out of the window today... as my eyes were on the grass i saw... Jlingz himself... he was standing there... he kicked the ball into the bar... but then... he was rapidly aging... i saw him transforming 5 years in the future... then he starts from 1 goal... top tier defenders appear there... about 10 of them... Jlingz dribbles them all and gets to the other side... in 7.4 seconds... then he shoots it into the top corner... i am still shocked... Jlingz really has so much potential...

......heh......

......heh......

......heh......

......heh......

state your name cuz

If Jesse Lingard was a rapper he’d be JBlingz

if jesse lingard was a tranny he'd be jannyz

I thought he was famous for getting caught dogging lmao

yessir....

If Jesse Lingard was a language teacher he'd still be JLingz

.....sir....

.....sir....

Will Jlingz get thenext penalty?

Attached: Ole.jpg (637x456, 99K)

mah boi... look at mah boi jlingz...

Attached: godfather-movie-640x360.jpg (640x360, 19K)