It's morally wrong for student athletes to accept money

>It's morally wrong for student athletes to accept money.

Attached: soy cuck.png (630x384, 190K)

>get free scholarships while other students pay 5 figures a semester
>get easy classes you dont even have to show up to and pass them
>get sorority girls and whores egged on by “boosters” to fuck you whenever you want
>waaaaahhh they need mo money for dat education

Attached: 2485897D-FB39-4042-8063-F1AE1C24628A.png (785x1000, 261K)

anyone who has attended college in the US in the past 20 years knows the blacks are the dumbest kids in every class
>late
>stupid
>disruptive
it's almost offensive that they get to attend college for practically nothing even if they aren't athletes while everyone else is paying insane amounts

Thanks for proving that opposition to college athletes getting paid is mainly driven by resentment.

My advice would be to engage in copulation incel.

Way to not refute a single thing I said, LARPing faggot

Another issue where people just don't think things through. Paying college athletes is a terrible idea

it's more about them getting paid for their likenesses and the fact they cant have paid sponsors. How come an art student is able to make money off of their work but a student athlete can't?

>playing at USC

Fuck off kike no doubt you're the number one blacked streamer. Go take the j pill and make it about money like your kike overlords

They shouldn’t get paid by sponsors either, and neither should the programs

The whole problem would go away if college football was such a giant money making scheme that everyone focuses on hiring and scouting instead of actually on educating

Oh, well that's easy. The benefits they receive are far below market value. There's no reason to suspend capitalism and US labor laws for this one industry.

If everyone wasnt*

How much money do you think Ohio state, Bama, or say USC puts towards their student body compared to their football programs?

>tfw the only smart blacks at my school were FOB Africans from Kenya, Nigeria, etc
Can anyone explain this shit?

the only correct answer is just to let them profit off their names, it avoids all the pitfalls of forcing colleges to pay salaries:

>only players people give a shit about get paid
>punters and other positional nobodies get shit
>no bumfuck from Coastal Carolina is gonna get shit
>no shithead who plays college lacrosse is gonna get shit
>women, well, they'll get shit because ESPN will basically fund a mini-league of women's college basketball players just to further their agenda

they get money because of Title 9, dont they?

yeah, but if athletes only get sponsorship money individually from Nike or from local businesses, Title IX doesn't apply

>I'm jealous

>I have a stake in people that arent me getting paid to breeze through college

>get sponsored
>people buy your jersey
>college, media, etc use your likeness
>raise rep for school
>school profits heavily on you
>school profits heavily anyway with or without you, college is a cash cow
>getting a scholarship is a drop in the bucket for most schools
>still feel resentful about student athletes receiving money

I go to a fucking farm town community college and they make literally millions per semestre on top of partnerships and proprietary online learning modules - all things that get me a piece of paper that says what I could do before college I can officially do now. You’re going to tell me it’s immoral for a student athlete to receive money when the people receiving his money just throw it into a fireplace anyway?

Culture matters.

>Posting soi faces with no soi opinions
Go back faggot

Not LARPing, but out of high school I was offered a scholarship (not a full ride) to kick for a big college near where I live (think small Pac 12). I ultimately turned it down because desu most college athletes who go pro end up poorer later in life, mostly bum positional players (like me), because they don’t absorb the material in college enough and can’t apply it properly 10+ years down the road.

Stupid? Yeah, probably, but I’m going to be in better form and better prepared for life in my 30s than a kicker for a garbage-tier NFL team who retires and can’t get a real life job because he spent 10+ years kicking a ball around.

[spoiler]There’s an NGL team near me offering walk on postionals for $30K+ and I’m probably going to go to tryouts so maybe I’m just a hypocritical faggot.[/spoiler]

How come players never complain about getting paid it's just the (((journalist))) and (((media))) who try to ruin a good thing. If the players actually cared they'd make a bigger deal about it. Look at all the big football programs and some of them get laid around $900 a month from stipends and that's not including the free food, free housing, and free degree. But faggots watch some journalist spew a hot take and go "wow college football is a disgrace we need to change it."

>Post compensation the players receive
>Players don't complain because they receive plenty if compensation
>Hah you're j-jealous
Yeah paying shitty amateur players even more is so based because espn said it was. You know people only watch because of their schools logos right? No one cares about the players. Michigan and Notre Dame have a giant stadiums and fan bases despite being consistently overrated. It's the school that makes all the money.

Americans are retarded. They should scrap the college system entirely for minor leagues that pay modestly. But yes, it is a scam
>not every student athlete gets a full ride
>even full rides might not cover tonnes of expenses such as books, housing, relocating, vehicle costs, cellphone, or other human expenses.
>student athletes literally can not work part time while studying.
>tonnes end up in debt, which fucks them up in the likely event they don't go pro
>tonnes of students such as Arian Foster have been forced to change majors to accommodate the team
>lose the opportunity to persue an education that would be beneficial to a student athlete, such as trades. You can not get your ticket while playing NCAA.
>tonnes don't even end up with a degree
>all while generating millions in revenue for the organization you play for.
There is a reason tonnes of hockey players come up north to play in the minors instead of going the NCAA route. It's a scam.
Even if your college is 100% paid for you are getting a negative income to work for one of the most profitable minor leagues in sports.
I mean for arguments sake you are probably better off playing three years in the AAF or XFL then going and becoming a plumber, than you would be going to UCLA for three years and only jave -$5000 to show for it cause of your full ride.

The problem here is the white devil and the Jew that introduces sodomites and drugs into our urban communities and then offers an escape plan through the slave labor of athletics. This is the vicious cycle my brothas and we must eliminate the white devil and the Jew by force. Can I get an amen.

>even full rides might not cover tonnes of expenses such as books, housing, relocating, vehicle costs, cellphone, or other human expenses.

imagine actually thinking this

Attached: 1566328154233.png (800x533, 560K)

>student athletes
Why are americans so obsessed with amateur sports?

youre fucking retarded leaf. you do realize you cant just type words and it makes them true right? its probably not your fault though you probably have been fed misinformation