ITS RIGGED. THE WHOLE THING. EVERY GAME. EVERY PLAY. ITS JUST A BIG MOVIE. REAL PLAYERS. BEST ATHLETES ALIVE...

ITS RIGGED. THE WHOLE THING. EVERY GAME. EVERY PLAY. ITS JUST A BIG MOVIE. REAL PLAYERS. BEST ATHLETES ALIVE. MAKING A LIVE MOVIE. THINK OF EVERY COACH. EVERYONE WEARING A HEADSET AS A FILM DIRECTOR. ITS ALL A SHOW. THE NFL TOP DOG EVEN ADMITTED IT MORE THAN ONCE. HE SAID THE OUTCOMES ARE KNOWN. HE ALSO SAID PEOPLE STILL WONT BELIEVE IT. EVEN THOUGH HE ADMITS IT. HIS WORDS PEOPLE ARE THAT STUPID. TO EVERYBODYS FACE PUBLICLY. “ITS RIGGED”

Attached: 190730_wnn_goodell_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 70K)

sneed

As long as my team is written to win then it's good enough for me I guess.

It's not even illegal, but the NFL is "sports entertainment" like the WWE

who is the michaels?

Reminder that 10 nfl owners are jewish. So that is almost a 15 times overrepresentation among nfl owners for their portion of the population but I also looked into superbowls the last two decades. It turns out that these jewish owned teams have won 14 of the last 20 superbowls as well. A little fun fact to bring up at the water cooler this morning while your coworkers are talking sportsball

rat juice get the rope

unironically Mahomes or Brady. I'd go with Brady because he was drafted so late and Bledsoe became the Jannetty.

If you ever visit Austria or Germany don't talk about jews

Based free speech haters

Fuck you krautnigger this is an american website

The players are really playing attempting to win. It’s true that above them, it’s rigged.

Literally false. It’s true it’s righed but that guy never admitted it, that Facebook vid is a fake/out of context. At best there is ref ball and matchup rigging, the sucky teams aren’t losing on purpose though.
Since 9/11 the NFL has clearly stacked the patriots team beyond belief though.

>Well Melanie you see they're all Satanists and this is just one big reality show
>Now back to you Jim and Tony

Attached: 5757-Larry-Johnson.jpg (500x750, 208K)

Attached: 1562356299259.png (577x796, 59K)

It is simply inpossible from a choreography perspective. We know what choreographed competition looks like: WWE-style fakeness. The NFL doesn't look like that, and they certainly aren't playing camera tricks like switching cams as the ball arrives or anything like that. They show us every inch of the game in slow motion.

The players are actually competing.

With that said, nudging games in certain directions with a holding penalty here or a pass interference there would be comically easy. Holding is almost always a drive killer. PI can be called on pretty much any deep ball.

However, I'd still doubt this is actually going on in any widespread capacity. The biggest villains of the league (in the eyes of fans) keep winning. For SB 53 viewership was down because of Patriots fatigue. It makes zero sense for this to be happening if everything is rigged. Goodell hates the Patriots.

Most likely situation is that you're just having trouble coping with your team sucking.

tyblj

Unironically they first classified themselves as that to kike themselves out of a spygate lawsuit from a J-E-T-E fan.

Funny how they and their "model" franchise go hand-in-hand on some, if not most, things.

>tl;dr
nice blog faggot

ive been trying to tell people this shit for years but its impossible to grasp when youre living in western ny and football is religion

>literally doing everything they can to destroy the Patriots behind the scene
B&B keep winning anyways

Nobody watched that game because of the Rams . that's a shit match up nobody wanted to see the only region hyped was Patriot land . Get a 49ers/patriots or cowboys/patriots and watch the hype grow.