Well the Browns and Baker Mayfield...ket me tell ya, its like this

>Well the Browns and Baker Mayfield...ket me tell ya, its like this.
>So its your first night of a new marriage, you're "traditional" you've had a little fun, but this is the first big night for you. She looks beautiful, and you get back to your room, and you don't come out for breakfast the next day until 3PM. Its amazing, everything is amazing you've never done this before, happiest you've ever been in your life you think, nothing can get better than this, and you feel that way for about a month or two, but then you get a little bored one night. Its just too vanilla now, so you spice it just just a bit, you get a pair of fluffy handcuffs, she's hesitant, but goes along with it, but its just not her style, you still feel left wanting, you ask her for ideas, she doesn't have any, she doesn't think theres a problem, but you know there is.
>You're still happy, you've still in love but you know deep down it could be better, and eventually more and more is going to fall apart, eventually you're wondering why she doesn't drees up anymore, you're asking why the laundry isn't done, why you had to pick the kids up from school even though she didn't cook dinner. And deep down you resent that she won't fulfill all the fantasies you dreamed up. Thats when you start spending some long nights on the internet, when you get some mysterious charges on the credit card, when you look just a bit too long at that new intern. Thats the path Baker Mayfield and the Browns are headed down folks, and its not gonna be pretty. Here's Joy with the news

Attached: maxresdefault.0.jpg (1200x800, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3hAuUhmCKJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

colin needs a therapist

lmao

Sometimes I think Colin projects too much

Why does he hate baker so much?

jesus fucking christ. I read that in colins voice and I don't even listen to that show

Baker is a chad and Colin is a geek with a failed marriage and whore daughter who he spends tens of thousands a year on to go to a party school and get fucked by chads like Baker

Because baker is a fucking retard

Colin sounds like he needs help guys, is he ok

I don't get it either. I don't even care about Baker but cowherd has me rooting for him because of his hateboner. The reasons he gives make him come off as an out of touch boomer.

ITS RIGGED. THE WHOLE THING. EVERY GAME. EVERY PLAY. ITS JUST A BIG MOVIE. REAL PLAYERS. BEST ATHLETES ALIVE. MAKING A LIVE MOVIE. THINK OF EVERY COACH. EVERYONE WEARING A HEADSET AS A FILM DIRECTOR. ITS ALL A SHOW. THE NFL TOP DOG EVEN ADMITTED IT MORE THAN ONCE. HE SAID THE OUTCOMES ARE KNOWN. HE ALSO SAID PEOPLE STILL WONT BELIEVE IT. EVEN THOUGH HE ADMITS IT. HIS WORDS PEOPLE ARE THAT STUPID. TO EVERYBODYS FACE PUBLICLY. “ITS RIGGED”

Attached: 190730_wnn_goodell_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 70K)

Cope. Cowherd understands that Baker is an immature fraud and is going nowhere in this league. Colin is a chad who went 4-0-1 against the spread the week with his picks and makes people money. Oh yeah one of those picks was the Rams covering against the Browns. You faggots wish you were half as smart as based Cowherd

He's a troll. He's said many times that he is trying to be a sports version of Rush Limbaugh. He asserts hot takes under a guise of logic and common sense and autistic fan boys fall for it every time.

Hrs gone 4-1 in back to back weeks now. Guy is killing in with his blazin 5 this year.

Gotta love Cowherd

He didn’t lose this week, he pushed with the Chiefs

based schizo

that's beside the point. as right as he might be when it comes to sports, the joke is that his personal life is a complete mess. that, and boomer-tier business analogies

Colin, buddy, it’s late. Go to bed.

I can't wait to listen to what he actually says about Mayfield and the browns lol. I fuckin love how mad he makes people.

Baker has no time to throw. He was to scramble ten yards out the pocket to even have a chance.

Kek, Cowherd is right again. Browns will be a 4-12, 5-11 dumpster fire. Only a matter of time until that closet faggot OBJ throws a diva fit and blows the team up. Baker shouldn’t have bought his own hype.

Because he's overrated trash

Bakers spent way to much time this off-season filming commercials lmao. I swear I've seen in him in at least 10 different mercials. Buddy should have been training harder. He's also looking kinda chubby

AND BY THE WAY

That OBJ fit is coming soon. He didn’t do shit tonight.

Literally because Baker upstaged him live on his own show. He made Colin walk everything back and he looked like a complete bitch.

Baker shit
Coach shit

ouch

colin literally sits on a 20 foot spaceship desk to look down on his guests. he gives joy taylor a 3 min segment and the rest is him rambling on about divorce and comparing corporations to qbs. he doesn't answer calls from fans he likes to control the narrative and hates when a guest comes on and absolutely destroys his narrative. bill burr did the same thing to him as well as baker

>he gives Joy a 3 minute segment
The point of Joy is to show off her milkers, not contribute to the conversation

Lmao and people bought into the Cleveland playoff hype.

Also Joel Klatt usually comes in and makes him look like a fool

That's his job though

Who do you think his audience is, it's boomers who love "Patriots are like google" quips

this, his offensive line was nonexistent this entire game.

everyone is waiting for the day when Baker is fed up with this guy and @ Liv with the "hey you up?" tweet

Callers are the worst part of sports talk radio unless it's on a local team's station after a loss.

afc is atrocious this year. isn't gonna take much. just having a winning record 3 games in already has you automatically in the playoffs

Colin doesn't like Baker because Colin is a huge jock sniffer and Baker won't let him sniff his.

I could expound into some psychology on this, but it's the same as negging a bitch you want to fuck and them coming back with something better than your neg.

I haven't really listened in shit maybe 3 years or so. Did he get rid of that annoying blonde bitch who tried way too hard to be taken seriously about sports?

Yes, and brought a busty quiet one to make up
Kristine Leahy in the meantime is covering American Ninja Warrior competitions

>another winning week for based cowherd
>Yea Forums made literally 0 dollars because they'd rather be wrong for free
wow another epic coincidence

Truth. Philly sports talk after games like yesterday is the GOAT.

Baker went on Colin’s show and owned him. Colin has hated him ever since.

youtu.be/3hAuUhmCKJ0

No but the NBA is

Joy deserves nothing, she's a useless pair of tits filling a quota

your jimmies seem to be rustled

Attached: 1506940455180.png (420x415, 14K)