heh

heh

armor
you can't do forward passes in rugby
the clock stops a lot in american football

Rugby is not unwatchable.

The refs are the MVPs in football.

Big businesses don't want to advertise on rugby games

Rugby is much more boring and a worse sport as evidenced by the fact that American Football makes more money and gets more viewers than all rugby leagues combined.

And before some faggot comes in to say "well by that logic soccer must be a better sport than football", the answer to that is no because 3rd worlders do not count as people. Take them away and Football makes more money and gets more views than all soccer leagues combined.

based and xenophobepilled

Is that Melky?

ONEGAI MUSCLE

>world champions
>play by themselves
>when they decide to play basketball against other nations they get dabbed on

Holy shit based

heh

Rugby is an amateur sport at heart, turned pro in the 1990's, most rugby fans actually play for their local club or are involved someway on the weekend and only watch the national team like how it used to be before big television

No other country plays Football because they aren't good enough too. There's a reason that America has the most gold medals (by far), we produce the best athletes. Your pathetic country could never produce an athlete that could succeed in the NFL. And do we get dabbed on in international basketball? I don't think so, and if we ever do lose it's because we send literal college kids and back ups to play against your best players. If we sent our best players it wouldn't even be a competition. Keep coping faggot.

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1540501438657.png (1000x1000, 274K)

>Football because they aren't good enough too.
because they're not pussy to wear helmets.
>we produce the best athletes.
They're niggers, it doesn't count

Rugby is American football with no forward pass and nonstop play, in very simple terms

based and not a word of truth

>nonstop play,
based

>Said yuro teams using NBA rejects on their teams

>because they're not pussy to wear helmets
Now that's just ignorant. Football players have no choice but to wear helmets because of how strong, fast, and powerful they are. The hits in the game are so big that helmets are absolutely necessary. Even with helmets they still get brain damaged from playing the game because the hits are so big.

On the other hand Ruby players are pussies who make soft hits. If they got hit by a football player they wouldn't be able to get up. But go on, keep believing football players are pussies because they wear helmets, when the reality is rugby players are such pussies they don't even need to wear helmets.

And yes, niggers aren't people, yet they're still even better than your best athletes lmao. Your best athletes are literally worse than niggers, god you're pathetic.

but you don't get any good punch ups due to helmets unlike thugby league

dailymotion.com/video/x35753g

grow up, lose weight and then get shot

Why American football is not Olympic game?

Attached: teCGXFV.png (1525x1625, 494K)

Padding

>hurr ur best ahtletes are niggers
>b-but are sport is b-based look at our athletes acting like niggers
God you're pathetic. What's even more pathetic is that football players get more brain damage and injuries just by playing the game normally with armor on than Rugby players do than playing their game without any armor and punching each other in the head.

Like how weak and soft are rugby players that even without any armor and with punching each other in the head they still get less injuries and brain damage than football players wearing full fucking armor? It's because rugby players hit like little girls.

Keep seething cuck

>keep seething cuck

Attached: images - 2019-09-20T001506.183.jpg (567x259, 14K)

ok m8

Attached: rip in peace.webm (1280x720, 1.81M)

I'm very weak and soft come here and give me a kiss

>>keep seething cuck

Attached: 1560281040801[1].png (489x960, 164K)

Rugby is a sport that has a continental fanbase. All oceanians like to play rugby
Handegg is a niche sport only fat people in a certain country cares

Wow, that's 1 webm. Doesn't change the fact that football players level out such big hits that even with full armor on they recieve more injuries and brain damage than rugby players hitting each other without any armor.

Keep coping faggot.

Typical faggot rugby fan.

Doesn't matter what that mutt said. American football is the most boring sport around with golf.

Now if we're talking a real sport, Ice Hockey is where its at

Football is a sport that makes more money and gets more views than all rubgy leagues combined. Keep coping, your sport is objectively inferior.

youtube.com/watch?v=UTTG-Ao96Kw

>most boring sport
>most watched sports league in the world by far
Typical retard rugby fan.

Attached: 820ffc3b8f14ea5145560a44a0dda60d.jpg (236x215, 8K)

broke his neck and became paralysed from the neck down

wow, a burger snapped. don't blame me when he goes shooting his workplace

I don't care for both rugby and handegg, just banter dude.

How stupid are you? No amount of webms or youtube videos will disprove the simple fact that football players get more injuries and recieve more damage with full armor on than rugby players wearing nothing.

When you're not wearing any armor and hitting each other yet you're receiving less injuries and brain damage than people wearing full armor, it's because you're hitting like a pussy. Rugby players are pussies

Keep backpedaling faggot

>Wearing armour so you don't feel pain making you hit harder makes you less of a pussy

state of you, just admit you like watching niggers in spandex dog piling on each other

Are there fat rugby players? Or this is just for american sports?

Attached: images - 2019-09-22T203151.201.jpg (336x437, 32K)

>wearing armor so you don't feel pain
LMAO please tell me you're trolling and not that dumb

>muh fat football players
Wow, nice argument, you really showed me!

>and before some faggot comes and points out why I'm wrong
My sides

It's possible that the helmets and tackling technique have something to do with the injury rate disparity.

Fatties can't play sports, but fatfaggotball

>>and before some faggot comes and points out why I'm wrong let me tell you why I'm not wrong and you are wrong
FTFY

Nope, it's the physicality of the sport. Football i smuch more physical, the athletes are much stronger and hit much harder. Rugby players are pussies who hit like little girls. Simple as

That wasn't even much of a tackle. Wtf was runner trying to do there? It's like a lame suicide attempt.

>muh fat athletes
Wow, sick burn bro!

You should watch some rugby, you're playing the bongs this week at the wc should be fun

>fat
>athlete

Who has the image of handegg being a homoerotic ritual?
It has pic related in it

Attached: 435435.jpg (324x291, 15K)

No, I'm not going to watch Rugby. Nobody watches Rugby, it's why it doesn't even come close in viewership to the most viewed sports league in the world (the NFL). If I wanted to watch a bunch of little girls hitting each other I'd watch anime, not waste my time watching grown men hitting like little girls.

Play rugby every week but a fan aswell. Can't wait to watch the English molest your little yankie twinks on Thursday. Now take your clothes off fat boy and cover yourself in butter

it is

Attached: usaTROLLeuropoor.png (1175x326, 27K)

for me it is Australasia

"What is popular is not always right, and what is right is not always popular"

~some nigger

absolutely based

Remember yeuopoors are not white and thus do not count

>he calls hockey "ice hockey"
stop slurping seamen ffs

Pussy crown, I mean helmets.

How come brits lose to manlet mexicans in boxing so much. Fucking trash ass poo island

>Remember yeuopoors are not white

Attached: 1566773889172.jpg (1200x769, 124K)

>LOL it's funny because he's fat!

Forgot pic

Attached: myles-garrett-5-things-to-know-ftr.jpg (600x943, 94K)

Simply put football is a sprint, rugby is a marathon. In football possession is more important than position, in rugby its the reverse.

How do I achieve this natty?

>I'd watch anime
There's the problem, anime posters are cancer

lmao

>Football
Forward passing
Doesn't flow; game pauses when ball touches the grass
More about sheer explosive power
Padding

>Rugby
No forward passing
No pads
Almost non stop play
More cardio and endurance required

Based American dabbing on the third world

That fat fuck for sure has a bunch of muscle under there and can lift more than any other athletes

I like rugby more than football

It's not though? EPL and IPL are both far more watched than NFL.

ones for homos the others for cholos

I like how American posters immediately go into a multiparagraph seethe defending adball even when nobody is actually criticising it.

>le 6 pack bulbasaur who can only tackle, can't catch and run with a ball in his hands.
Garrett is a unit, though and is would probably be great at every sport he played because of how athletic he is, one question though. Why do they embellish heights and weights in gridiron?

wait do people (not poos) actually watch ipl?

Yes, however if you're around 28st and a fat cunt, like he is, you are likely to have real strong legs to carry that upper body, however his muscle isn't all that functional. His poor conditioning will be wrecking his heart.

players do it because if theyre taller they get drafted higher. nobody can be bothered to correct them. even in the combine they tried to say kyler murray was 5'10 and hes 5'8 at best because nobody will pay to see manlets

RARE
Ads every 5 seconds, vs ads printed on the asses of the players.

I watch IPooL when it's on English TV. Think I'm gonna have to make the switch to BT Sport soon tho because they just got Rasslin, the Ashes and most of the Rugby.

based

You reckon that's what it is? I mean. The average height you see of these folk is 202cm. It's worse than wrestling for falsified heights and weights. There was an interview I saw with some black dude who played DT for the Vikings. He said he wore a 15kg chain under his shirt because he was wanting to be drafted and thought they'd want someone 275lbs not 240lbs

game played only played by burgers vs international sport

>Football makes more money
That may have to do with the fact that a NFL match is 95% of ads

you realise that they dont always hit as hard because the game is a continuous play not some tedious stop start shite and they also dont wear female padding. any Samoan would rape you burger fags

Do americans really?

based

Attached: 1521418659396.jpg (1024x957, 115K)

one is played by men and the other by americans

Don't think so, desu. Maybe the occasional game to see one of their internationals playing or if they're just desperate for cricket (since it's on in that one time of the year where very little international cricket is on).
But no one outside of America watches the NFL either. So if we're going by "most watched" the IPL smashes the NFL.

>all the amerimutts sucking each other’s dick in the comments
Handegg is an Yea Forums sport. Deal with it

Attached: 2EFBF5FD-B97E-4E31-A8DC-0650566CE401.jpg (682x693, 36K)

>Wear helmets to protect niggers from head booboobs
>become retarded for life instead
so this is...is the power...of American engineering...whoaaaaaaa

You're not white. Deal with it

Based

At least I don’t roleplay as one

Attached: 84CE6E3C-FF86-46B5-ACA4-3299BB2C2BA3.png (476x401, 138K)

daily reminder all anime posters look like pic related
>and they're talking about cartoon girls

Attached: 1564628903678.jpg (320x240, 12K)

Why did you posted a pic of yourself, user

because I like anime, and I want others to feel identified with me

>3rd worlders do not count as people
Based burger, don't listen to ayone else and have another (you)

Attached: 1569155057066.jpg (334x506, 28K)

One is gay, the other is Rugby.

I can’t believe it, a based mutt.

And another! How is you MLR coming along? Is it growing?

Pretending to get injured to get another player thrown out of the game isn't exactly a sport either, yet here we are.

If you keep it up maybe one day banter will be a sport. Maybe.

>"Hit" "hit" "hit"

As someone who does like the NFL too, this shit drives me loony. I'm sick of how many times I've seen someone give up yards, or even leave a ball carrier standing by 'bouncing' off each other, because the defender's gone for a big highlight reel hit, or a shoulder-barge stop, instead of just tackling the man and putting him down. It's not hard. Man can't run if you take his legs. But to see such a simple concept as apparently beyond alleged Professional Sportsmen is infuriating.
(Yes, I KNOW the thinking is different. I know the idea is often to try to force a fumble. Doesn't stop me almost facepalming when someone strolls in for an easy 6 when he could - and should - have been put on the ground)

SHE'S FAT

You don’t have to take away 3rd world era the NFL is the most valuable league on earth

Not even top 10 by number of fans by this list
worldatlas.com/articles/what-are-the-most-popular-sports-in-the-world.html
Joint 9 according to this
sportsshow.net/top-10-most-popular-sports-in-the-world/
In 2019 Superbowl had 98.2 million viewers
In 2018 Wendyball world cup 3.572 billion viewers - probably why it makes more money than any other sport.
2016 RWC 120 million viewers.

American Football is shit, as much as septics try to delude themselves otherwise.

based

literally me

me for sure

Attached: latest.jpg (1280x1896, 425K)

>that spine
F

I for one call ir American Rugby

Pretty insulting to rugby desu. American relatives of mine acknowledge the superiority of rugby to football.

They're just being polite, user

Back in the day before helmets, there would be multiple deaths a season, some people got upset about this for whatever reason.

American football is for chads who want to watch black people permanently injure one another in the world's closest modern approximation of a team bloodsport.
Rugbabies are basically little girls who faint at the sight of a bruise.

Attached: r.jpg (1920x1080, 125K)

2 different sports with completely different rules you dumb slant

That's big strong NRL though not cuckby poonion

One of them has ad breaks every 2 minutes to please the Americans

ME RIKEY POST ON 4CHANERR
dong ding chong ping

>h-haha baka! The sport I like has more ad breaks s-so that makes it better