Name a more plastic fanbase in sports. You literally cant. 95% of their "fans" have never even been to New England...

Name a more plastic fanbase in sports. You literally cant. 95% of their "fans" have never even been to New England. Every Patriots fan I've ever met is either a glory chasing black, mexican, or foreigner

Attached: deflatriots.jpg (1365x1024, 355K)

>black, mexican, or foreigner
Oh, so they're BASED.

Most pats fans on the internet are indians. The rest are normies who just pick the best team to support so they can btfo their friends.

Nice cope faggot

>English people who pronounce it as pay-triots

from what I've seen no one in the Boston area actually care about sports, it's just an excuse to drink, hate on New Yorkers and pretend they're in some ''secret'' social club.

if they ain't white, they a'ight

>from what I've seen no one in the Boston area actually care about sports
I have never been to Boston: the post

Attached: 1555584879636.jpg (500x375, 30K)

Bombstoners are the least likeable groups of Americans.

t. New Englander (New Hampshire)

>mexican, or foreigner

I remember in 2000 they were like the 4th most popular team in New England. Nobody cared about them because they were the doormats of the league.

you're actually correct sir,but please don't seethe

>plastic fanbase
>every team is a franchise that can move from city to city

Chick fil A deserves more loyalty than your sport teams

They were a season away from being relocated

What would my ideal sport city in usa?
I search
> the MLS most Winning team
> MLS Team is the only team with very good and excellent fan base
> the MLS Team that is the most popular and important in your entire city / State
> MLS Team with very high attendance in their stadium
> MLS Team that is the most winning and with the most championships in your city / state

> Team that is in a city where the teams of the NHL, NBA, MLB, and NFL are always losers, pathetic, without any championship. irrelevant and very unpopular

Fuck off Califag, Pats were by far the most successful Boston team of the 90s

We die hard Sox fans out here. In close proximity to Yankeefags. Fuck uou.

what have you "seen", worldly Brazilian?

Here in Austria 1/2 are Patriot "fans" and the other half are Pats haters

But they are literally my local NFL team so why should I not support them?

it's because i represent all around excellence and year-in, year-out greatness, so i need to support a team that shares my values. i win a lot so i feel like the patriots would be a fan of me, too.

I know two pats fans. One's a Brit who apparently doesn't get the irony and both lived the majority of their lives in the American midwest. I honestly think they didn't bandwagon the packers because it wouldn't be edgy enough.

Suck a lemon.

Attached: youmad.jpg (720x888, 96K)

Team like dallas has white majority fanbase

are mexicans white?

Jets or dolphins fan?

orlando might be best for you spic

Why reasons Orlando Florida, is my ideal sports city in the USA?

Postscript: I hate Dinsey and Disney is crap

The Soxs, Bruins, and Celtics weren't exactly killing it throughtout the 80's/90's. Boston and by extention Mass worships sports because there isnt much other than snow and heroin. Pats just happen to be top dog. Enjoy our insufferable fans, like the 9ers, Cowboys, Steelers, and Packers before us. This is what heppens when you go from mediocore to all time great. If the Bengles won 6 bowels in the past 2 decades they'd be the "plastic" team.

>seething JEST fans

Attached: WhentheJesthaveanewQB.png (750x417, 604K)

They are by far the most successful NFL team of the past 2 decades, of course they have bandwagon fans

And the Warriors are almost as bad. I know several guys who haven’t even been to California, let alone a Golden State game, yet they have Curry jerseys.

Bostonions are super envious of New Yorkers.

They have horrible pizza. I do not get the 'new york has the best pizza' meme.

brady will get btfo by the bills next week

screencap this post

Literally every major soccer team in Europe

Newyork is the pizza hub of this planet are you retarded.

You fucking wish torontonistanian

Is that why they live in New Yorkers head rent free?

The Patriots play in the biggest baby division they are such frauds the Jets, Dolphins, and Bills are annually the worst teams in the NFL

They never have any competition in that division. It's a guarantee 6 easy wins a year

I'm from Boston and you're retarded. You have to give them that. The only place with pizza as good is New Haven

Boston sports championships since 2000: 12 with 4 teams
Newyork sports championships since 2000: 4 with 8 teams

It's ironic how there were literally people from Boston who didn't even know the Patriots existed before the 2000's

theres nothing I envy about that shithole, if it wasnt for the proximity they have with us I'd welcome a north korean nuke the way I do with LA.

Is there any place in the United States, where the only major professional championship is the MLS Cup of the Major League Soccer?

bills are 3-0 buddy

They're still not gonna make the playoffs they've played a bunch of teams even shittier then them

Name one time in the last 20 years a team besides the Patriots was considered a threat in that Division?

Wrong and wrong. New Haven pizza is fucking gross.

>le contrarian man

Fuck off, Frank Pepe is damn good for a coal-fired pizza.
Just a shame the closest one to me is in Chestnut Hillel.

Native New Englander and life long Patriots fan here; Brooklyn is better, culturally, than anything that Boston has to offer.

Manchester City, PSG, FSU, Georgia, Alabama, Clemson, just to name a few.

I honestly don't know if the Packers can move actually. The city owns the team

you clearly just walked to the closest spot near penn station before you got your train back to bumfuck after watching whatever broadway musical had leftover tickets that day. i say this as a philly native who hates new york. they have the best pizza in the world if you actually bother to look up where to go.

Have you ever actually been to New York?

>95% of their "fans" have never even been to New England
more like 100% because new england isn't even a state

This makes it worse, you realize

Miami has a better record against the Pats than any other team in the league

Ya from the 70s and 80s when Miami was a top 5 team

it's called white privilege.

Warriors, Packers, Cowboys

Attached: 1566965982277.jpg (532x640, 45K)

Miami Heat during the lebron hype

that's what sports are for

cowboys

the same thing with the philly cheese steak it's just a steak and cheese with cheese wiz on it

also whatever team lebron happens to be on at any given time

is it? what do they do that's so different from the rest of the planet

they have a better record outside of the division

going to new york in 3 weeks. recommend me some good pizza (or any food places in general)

they went to the superbowl in 96 zoomer

The Dolphins in 08

They're such a sensitive and easily triggered fanbase too, which is ironic cause you think itd be the opposite with how much they've won.

Where are you finding these people

Easy. LA Rams. Fuckers couldn't even make up 15% of the Super Bowl crowd. They have such a large Internet following though.

"New England" isn't even a real region of the country. It's just the Northeast without the three best states: NY, NJ and PA.

>he's still at it

Compared to the rest of America, New England is a paradise.

I identify with them as a Chelsea lad.

Attached: brady smile.webm (1014x606, 1.01M)

Any place with the name Ray's on it. They're all pretty good. The real Ray's is gone tho.

Si

manchester united

As someone that doesn't even follow football, the impression I get is that 95% of Patriots fans are just there because they always win and if they start going to absolute shit they'll leave in a heartbeat. The other 5% are New Englanders which are somehow even more obnoxious but just in general and not solely in football discussions.

Brennan and Carr is fuckin good

Bostonniggers aren’t even sport fans they’re just dumb micks who will beat each other up because they’re retarded as fuck.

Im just a fan of Tom Brady so i guess this is me. Although im Canadian and showing "brand loyalty" to a team with players that are not from there seems foolish to me.

Too true. I’m down in Georgia. The only Pats fans where I work is a douche who wears Affliction shirts and a Mexican.