FUCK THIS GINGER NIGGER SO FUCKING MUCH

FUCK THIS GINGER NIGGER SO FUCKING MUCH
ENOUGH OF THIS BULLSHIT WHY IS HE STILL OUR QB

Attached: dalton.jpg (1296x729, 82K)

Someone post the Bongles coach SEETHING

What do we do, boys? Pull a Raiders and stock up on draft picks for the next two seasons? Race Miami to the bottom and try to draft Tua? Wait until next year and try to get Lawrence?

Relax retard we getting Tua

this

this please.

they're drafting a qb this coming off-season. and probably trading away any old talent. we're likely heading for a complete rebuild

I'm tired of not being able to be excited for the NFL every year because of this garbage franchise. I can't force myself to band wagon.

What do we even do at this point?

>the 2 QBs behind him are rookies from literal who state university community college
They are stuck with him this year, at least

There's this unsigned, unrecognized qb by the name of Colin Kaepernick who could help you guys out. It's a modern day travesty, crime really, that such a talent isn't on a team.

>WHY IS HE STILL OUR QB
Because you're the Bengals and will always suck

nothing. dalton fucked up the bengals best shot at a super bowl run in nearly two decades by breaking his thumb in 2015. the front office fucked up any serious second attempt with dalton, green, atkins, dunlap, and whitworth by hanging onto marvin, pacman, burfict, and hill, letting nelson, hall, jones, sanu, zeitler, and whitworth walk, and whiffing on ogbuehi, fisher, and ross

we'll have to wait for the hard reboot this off-season

Kys. Also I doubt he would even want to play for the bengals

Driskel played better than him last year

>Drafting Tua
There are a shit ton of better QBs that will be in that draft. Fromm, Ehlinger, even Hurts.

Attached: zt.jpg (1489x859, 135K)

Fromm sucks.

My niggy

Attached: 9S12eQl.gif (460x258, 549K)

Realistically we need to wait for Brown to die, though even then he's begun the slow process of divvying up the brand between his spawn so I doubt it gets any better then

The real question is why the fuck does Ohio have two professional football teams?

Attached: 1528774283801.jpg (235x305, 9K)

not his fault. should've kept marvin lewis

What happened in this exchange between Taylor and the refs?

>samoan QBs

>muh history
>b-but handegg was made here
They really shouldn't but it's where we're at.

Art Modell made Paul Brown so butthurt he paid to found an expansion franchise in an already dead league just so he could be absorbed into the NFL and beat the Browns

Attached: whiteint_zactaylor.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Love how the ni- I mean ref laughs at him.

there was a play at the end of the game where there was an issue of whether or not a bills player "gave himself up" when he intercepted a pass and then ran backwards towards the end zone to celebrate. basically a question of whether or not there was a safety. pretty sure that's what he was excited about. but it was pretty clear the ref made the right call. the refs made a couple questionable calls against the bengals earlier in the game, but they were correct there

because they have the population to support them. ohio is the 7th most populated US state. cleveland-elyria, oh MSA (metropolitan statistical area) ranks 33rd in the country and cincinnati, oh-ky-in MSA ranks 29th. but if you add columbus, oh MSA to cleveland, it's ranked around 15th and if you add dayton-kettering, oh MSA to cincinnati, it's ranked around 20th. more than enough to earn one of the 32 teams in the nfl. plenty of other franchises deserve to relocate before the bengals or the browns

I dont give a shit about the bungles and their shit franchise.

Just here to say that I once touched Zac Taylor's hand prior to a game at Memorial Stadium in Lincoln when I was a wee lad.

Attached: 1567886139372.png (1024x847, 1.37M)

we got spirit yes we do
we got spirit
how
about
you???