/mug/ - Manchester United General

So, it happened AGAIN. We can blame injuries, we can blame fatigue, we can praise West Ham's effort but the truth is it's simply not enough. Tactics, determination you name it, it all stinks.
Don't get me wrong, I still have full faith in Ole and the lads, but MASSIVE reinforcements are desperately needed in the winter transfer window. Otherwise I'm not very optimistic about this season, or our chances in Europa League for that matter. Not playing like this. What do you think, /mug/? Ole #IN or #OUT?

Some helpful links to numb the pain:
store.manutd.com/stores/manutd/en
instagram.com/paulpogba/
reddit.com/r/reddevils/
jlingz.com/

Attached: 1461415372057.png (709x765, 304K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jlingz.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=34M7zdk6g_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ole's at the wheel la

>moyes

I've had it. I've had enough. This is NOT the team I supported. I'm moving to support Manchester City.

me OUT

ole in, la

HAMMER'D

>jlingz.com/
>it's real

Would Mourinho save this shit if they did what he wanted to be done?

>the united of manchester

Attached: 1559680708078.jpg (1024x576, 36K)

Kek

>/mug/
lol

At least the united fans only have a short drive home

ok lads I still don't get why did we buy Maguire?
There's at least 10 defenders in europe that are better and cheaper

Simeone in

>8th place

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>west ham in the CL spots
grim

Kek

heh...

Attached: jlingz.png (1625x845, 1M)

Yes. This would have been a 0-0 draw under mouyes

why are the models white?

White people have money

Jesse is basically a whiteboi chav despite his skin colour. His mum is white.

We'll be pushing our luck for top 6 now

>75% off everything

I might actually just support City insread, nobody will notice

Black zoomers look up to rappers
White zoomers think lingard has swag

I meant getting rid of the shit players. And getting the defenders he wanted

Based

Attached: JLingz_27_6_Ecom5959_1800x1800.jpg (1200x1800, 150K)

Explain

Attached: Screenshot_20190922-095826_Chrome.jpg (532x660, 83K)

Get out. As if people wear his shit.

>these legs

>Mark Noble wins MOTM against you

Unironically disband the club

This is just sad. No striker, No mids, can't cross, can't score. Shit shit shit

just bought a JLINGZ hoodie to cheer myself up in these dark times.

You may not like it but this is what the ideal male body looks like

Can a United supporter explain a couple of things to me?

How, just how are the following players still at your club?
>Mata
31 years old and looks like he's 42 from the way he plays. Comically slow, doesn't score, can't defend and doesn't assist either.
>Matic
The second Chelsea reject, never seen a more over the hill player in my life. A dinosaur in footballing terms, can't do anything but pass sideways and win headers.
>Lingard
I know he's obviously a meme at this point but how the fuck is he still there? How is it even possible that this player who should be playing for a mid table team in the championship is running around in the biggest club in the world? Wtf is going on?

Based

Massive respect. Don't forget to hastag that shit and show our boy Jlingz

PR stunt & damage control

youtube.com/watch?v=34M7zdk6g_0

HES LOSING IT

Attached: 1569158887749.jpg (899x899, 145K)

Didn't noble win the MoTM against united last season?

I need the bulgarian user to come out and give as another excerpt of our greatest prospect's autobiography yet, Jlingzzzzio to help us through these dark times

Based

Mou’s favorite players were the worst ones(Young, Matic, Fellaini, Rashford, Lukaku)

based boomer noble

Bsaed and plasticcuntpilled

Fun fact: both of them love BBC equally.

Jealouspilled

Thanks, mate. Hope you join in on supporting the more superior Manchester team.

sauce?

lol

Attached: 9781832.jpg (1125x1428, 154K)

Mata is kind of a player coach and the only one with any real technical ability or tactical understanding in the squad. He shouldn’t be playing he should be teaching the young players
Matic should have been sold 2 years ago. His legs were gone at the end of his first season.
Lingard would be fine as a squad player who just has to run around and press while trying to hold onto a lead. All he has is work rate.

im tired wobbie

Fellaini and Lukakau were Utds best players the last 3 seasons.

>Utd could drop to 9th if Arse/Chelsea win today.

horny ass bruneiposter

>if
Neither of them will win, mate. t. Arse fan.

>Fellaini
>bad
I will never understand why United fans don't rate him.

>I continue to support losers because when I first started supporting them they were winners

I've been a life-long City fan since 2018 matey. Welcome to the club.

Attached: 1566466476522.jpg (640x591, 96K)

fellaini saved them so many times and the PSG remontada wouldn't have happened without lukaku

Because Mou set up the team to endlessly hoof it to them. Best players in a completely shit setup meant to play to their(very limited) strengths.

>Elbows your face off
Yeah a real world beater. He wasn’t even good at clearing crosses in his box. All he could do was scrape an occasional shit house goal which he did like twice a season.

>Welcome to the club.

What a very welcoming reply. Thank you for that and a city fan since 2018? That's a long time!

Shame there's some people that are so rude. No wonder people don't like United any more:

Made me laugh more than it should. Thanks Ivan

Reckon United with Moyes would have won a title by now

Because either nobody wants to come to United or Woodward and Judge are terrible at getting players

Ümzäk WìzmomÉtèté Wäïtwhåt

Thank you very much for the good time we have ole but now we need a coach who give us our real Manchester United. My life is ruined by the cancerous performance i saw today and after fegi leave us. Please i need a win base life allow me to live my motto
Ole must resign

Imagine people still blaming Ole for all this. The squad is absolute fucking garbage. Man for man that team today isn’t as good as Leicester or Everton, that’s just a fact.

For anyone that thinks this is ole’s fault at this point is ridiculous. Manager needed to be backed in the window and it showed here. We were crying for a midfielder and a forward.

>not including mctominay

Truth

Ole accepted to let Lukaku and Sanchez go

>united is a poor club that can't afford new players
>renews the contracts of Phil Jones and Smalling

>Sergio Romero and Marcos Rojo still on this team
jesus
it used to be cool seeing some Argentines on Manchester United, now I'm almost begging them to get out of this shitshow. I think Rojo will have to go back to the Portuguese meme league, and as for Romero, I don't even know. Maybe he'll be happy to collect paychecks as a sub for the rest of his career.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bleach - 189 [480p].mkv_snapshot_05.21.139.jpg (864x480, 149K)

>t-thanks for t-trying l-lads.

Attached: 1556134670602.jpg (615x409, 37K)

LEL which one of you sent this comment?

Attached: file.png (1238x676, 1.16M)

> Blaming the manager episode 180

Glazers fault 130%

>Losing to Wet Spam

I agree that glazers are fucking retarded but that doesn't make Ole blame free

I’m willing to chalk this up, to being injuries + growing pains. We knew without Pogba we have no midfield, without Martial we don’t have a decently clinical striker. When Ashley Young is constantly asking our players to pick up tempo in the first half.

We know we need to add and build our squad, but we also have to wait for our young kids to learn and build up their talents.

It’s not an excuse for what we saw on the pitch tonight especially, but it’s a realistic view on what we have infront of us. We need more backing from the board, and a decent identity for how we as a club are going to be playing. Cause right now it looks like we’re stuck in the same same old story... in or maybe that’s just me.

It's because the Glazers are retarded that Ole is there in the first place. What sane club like United would appoint someone like Ole, permanently? Only the fucking Glazers and Woodward could be so stupid.

his facial features here make him look like he's morphing into Mark Hughes

Attached: file.png (2048x1152, 2.13M)

Man U's a yoof team now, it's shit

Steve Bruce IN

>Chose United as my team back in '11

Attached: 1556909172154.png (840x854, 412K)

poop noodle

think it was The Lapras Man mate

Names?

dopey wifebeating cunt

Why Pogba is still at this club is beyond me. United are in full rebuild, they’re probably 5 years out from challenging. He’s only got about 5 years of top level football left. He needs to leave now. Same goes for De Gea.