What did Serbs mean by this?

What did Serbs mean by this?

Attached: imago06665950h.jpg (2658x1772, 505K)

black nationalists shouldn't be allowed to get away with this

why is he holding a buttplug

True fan form the same city/town as his club. Not a nog, mudslim and ching chong who have nothing in common with club.

Needs to grow up

Based Ivan

those are wire cutters you gaylord

you looked hoping it was a buttplug though you faggot

he's just in a rush because he realized he was late from his shift at the workout supplement store and still had to go to babushka to pick up some kompot with his 25 year old BMW. thankfully he did remember to bring the wire cutters his dad asked for, they're going to do some electrical work around the house, no need to pay for an expert, they're really expensive since all of the qualified people emgirated to Germany

you saw a buttplug you faggot

you checked to see if it was a buttplug though you raging homosexual

>late from his shift at the workout supplement store
Lmao, he's likely unemployed, living with his parents in a commie block despite being in his early 40s. He borrows money from 14 year old kids around who think he's cool because of his tattoos which he got while in prison for trying to steal copper

I mean Serbian hooligans are pretty crazy but they just don't dare to go as doopin' mental as american ultras

rent free, mohammad van der faag

He is a subhuman, many such cases in Beograd.

t. Serb

based

Incel cope

>serv diaspora
>calling others subhuman

Pussy won't even show his face

Anything can be a buttplug if you're brave enough

troglodyte cope

>tf
>tp

Attached: 1543836619672.jpg (558x564, 25K)

Just reminding you of your place, serv.

How bad are NEETs in Eastern Europe

Shut-in NEETs are fine, but lowlife hooligans are scum

My place is living rent free in your head. Imagine being this upset even after moving thousands of kilometers away.

Attached: 6528213547467.png (1000x1000, 77K)

>being a NEET in this hellhole
Maybe if your parents are from the middle or upper class.

t. Shut-in NEET who thinks watching anime and working in a cubicle is living

I meant how prevalent is it. It’s becoming pretty common here do to shitty starter jobs and student loan debt but I know in other countries is quite common to have more than two generations of family in the same flat.

Your place is on all fours, barking like the dog you are.

See here You can't be a NEET unless you have semi wealthy parents willing to finance you which most don't. Most people do stay in the same house as their parents but NEETs aren't that common

this

>t. Serb from Belgrade waiting for an opportunity to leave