Japanese are worst sports fan base

Japanese are worst sports fan base
They have no passion for sports
They Just consume what the media advertises
Cringe

Attached: https___twitter.com_welshrugbyunio.jpg (616x663, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OXvAT7vZMuA
youtu.be/fg6_hyaRmf0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

T. Dog eating Korean

sounds like americans

>they Just consume what the media advertises
This applies to everyone who doesn't support their local team, difference is Japanese fans tidy up after themselves.

>They have no passion for sports
youtube.com/watch?v=OXvAT7vZMuA

sorry but all Japanese now HAVE to speak Welsh and we are banning any use of Japanese

The Welsh need to speak Welsh first.

Attached: 1447603512616.png (586x550, 20K)

They'd struggle given how many Ls there are in Welsh

That's not Japanese you got damn flipper.

yeah, they're just soulless in general. I was watching a concert of a band in the 90s that plays...loud...music and put on a violent show. nips just stood there during the songs and clapped after each ended. I understand respect and all that but there is no point in going to a show like that unless you get into it.

Rranfairpwrrgwyngyrrgogerychwyrndrobwrrrrantysiriogogogoch

I didn't know so many Jaanese supported Wales
looks like they just jumped on the RWC hype, kinda cringe des

The Chinese are worse
They are disassociating

the reddit of countries

All Hail Britannia

They try way too hard to be liked by everybody. They're like Keanu Reeves.

>he doesn't like Keanu Reeves

A double l isn't an l though.

i'm pretty sure they don't try when it's other asians

>hasn't been to Koshien or the prefecturials

>t. Daniel-kun the gaijin Engrish teacher

They are having fun. Fuck off faggot.

Ive seen some rwc games and you barely see any japs when they do a shot of the stands, whats the level of hype about it over there

Are you kidding me? The Chadpanese still openly deny their war crimes against the chinks and gooks.

Yes, because they don't want to be disliked...

This. Even worse, Americans fans are more concerned with their fantasy leagues. This means the games are pointless to them as they only care what handful of players accomplish.

Post that WC fan header.

What a bunch of cucks

I'm guessing you havent looked hard enough. Been to Saitama and checked out an Urawa Reds match and boy were they passionate. almost on the same level I've seen German football fans act IMO.

You have obviously never been to a baseball game in Japan because the passion is mesmerizing.

Japanese didn't commit war crimes against Koreans
Koreans were criminals, not victims

Attached: Hong-Sa-ik---Wikipedia---https___en.wikipedia.org_wiki_Hong_Sa-ik-compressor.jpg (1704x1268, 1.08M)

I mean, I have zero interest in Rugby but if the World Cup was being held in my city and they had free admittance to the practices and shit I'd probably go down and check it out if the weather was nice and I had nothing else to do on a Saturday.

You don't need to be a hardcore fan of a sport to be willing to check it out, it's just a casual weekend activity.

JAPANESE ARE BASED
FILLING UP STADIUMS EVEN FOR THE WORST WORLD CUP GAMES

I LOVE JAPAN!
LOVE JAPAN!!!!

youtu.be/fg6_hyaRmf0

Eat shit soi drinking faggot