2019... i am forgotten

2019... i am forgotten

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

lol

Jovic was always just a meme.

Piatek needs to leave Milan ASAP if he wants to have any kind of serious career.
That club is cursed and will stay shit for the foreseeable future.

This season has already exposed every ex-frankfurt player to be a Kostic babby

Come on. Rebić did well in Frankfurt and hasn't really played yet in Milan. Give him a few more games. Mind you, I think Rebić is shit but we have to be fair.

It's not piatek's fault that milan is a depressing mess tho

Fuck, I unironically thought that last year had only one meme striker: Jovic Piatek turns out they're two different people

Jovic should have never left Frankfurt. Piatek should have never entered Milan.

Haller is elite

There can only be one.

Attached: 1569110112350.png (1845x783, 104K)

Milan is just a pure shit this season

>people thought frankfurt's other attackers were making haller look good
>turns out it was the opposite

Piątek doesn't do shit honestly, but he's unrateable, since he hardly gets a chance to do so anymore. Then again, when he does, he fails miserably.
I'd see him in, uh, Sevilla or Leverkusen. Eventually M'gladbach. If he doesn't prove himself in a new club, then it's over for him.
Right now I'm gonna act retarded and blame the no.9 curse.

>2019
>whiteboys
lmao surely you jest, its now the age of ngubu world football domination

Wrong, this is the era of the British mutant.

Attached: p109322.png (500x500, 304K)

heh..... jlingz my boy....

heh...world class.. youngster... my boy... JLingz

heh... to get the crown you have to beat the king.... heh but with young jlingz it's already checkmate...

Hard to believe this lad is just 15. Imagine how good he'll be in a few years time. Frightening.

I love how you can see his hard nipple, u17 games are not fair with him on the pitch

>Piątek: "At Genoa against tougher teams our strategy was basically hoofball to Kouamé. At Milan obviously try to play more of the ball, but at times I wish we played more direct. I miss long balls into free spaces, because I win a very high percentage of them, but we don't do that enough at Milan.

Which top club plays proper hoofball?

>this season

Real Madrid

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2019-09-22 um 22.24.47.png (426x249, 39K)