REST IN PISS

REST IN PISS

Attached: University_of_Notre_Dame.jpg (432x375, 72K)

Time to smoke weed

Attached: ND Pepe.png (955x1016, 611K)

based

based

Thanks bros.

Attached: trump nd.png (590x288, 56K)

Smoking weed is a sin
Don’t do it user
Don’t let me down

Attached: 9EC16D18-DF51-40C8-A4CB-FF0F435028AF.jpg (140x156, 12K)

I don't want to hear one fucking peep about playoffs for these over ranked chucklefucks.

Thank you based Georgia stomping out the notre dame meme early

Think of all the poor catholic girls in South Bend tonight.

Girls dont care about sports

Not blowing them out will come to haunt us if ND goes undefeated and ends up ranked 5th

How can ND go undefeated if they were literally just defeated?

Crying into their BBCs

lol based aussie

Why are there so many cucks that perpetuate this meme? The jews really did a number on us to get us to the point where white men of good standing, who aren't even leftist shills, say the 'BBC' meme in conversation as if it's funny. It's not funny. You're perpetuating propaganda. Quit being a cuck

You know what he meant faggot. If ND goes 11-1, their only loss being on the road to Georgia, it is quite possible they could make the playoffs. Depends on what else happens

There is no way they make the playoffs in that situation after they got their shit pushed in the last time

By that logic, Ohio state should never make the playoffs ever again either. Can you say 31-0? Michigan state also should never be let in. 38-0. How about FSU? 59-20. Even Clemson and Alabama have bad losses (though they are to each other). Clemson lost 24-6 in the 2017 season playoffs, and Bama got whooped in last years natty. Retard argument

Attached: 1566053392386.jpg (643x820, 80K)

>t. Faggot who definitely read it

I didn't; ND does not belong in the playoff now. Eliminated.

Keep dreaming abbo swine.