Why does no one go after de bruyne

How come Barca, Madrid, Bayern, Juve, etc. don't go after him? For all the fuss Zidane made after going after Poopba, they easily could have got de bruyne who's a better player. Additionally, how hard could it be to lure any player away from City if you're one of the elite clubs in Europe? It's not like City has any history like the other top clubs in Europe.

Attached: GettyImages-1052604072.jpg (930x620, 51K)

He do have a 200mil price tag.

He is playing under pep. Under a team that could challenge for a UCL.
Barca are never gonna win the UCL again as well as Real who get smoked by a crippled psg.

That crippled PSG is unironically better than with Neymar and Mbappé
Screencap this, Mbappé will be back for Galatasaray and they will lose

You don't go after City and PSG stars. Their contracts are unmatchable even for the likes of Barca and Halal.

OP here, De bruyne is the creative, attacking mid they desperately wanted coutinho to be. He single handedly made Wolfsburg a legitimate threat in the Bundesliga. Barca could or Madrid could easily match or pay above his salary and you have the prestige of playing for a truly elite club and not have to live in the shit weather of Northern England. I get wanting to play for Poop, but City isn't going to win a UCL any time soon and every pro footballer dreams of playing for a team like Barca or Madrid, not City.

why would city sell him?

You don't think Barca or Halal couldn't easily convince him to force a move like they have with pretty much every big signing? Up until Sane blew his knee out, they were reluctantly going to sell him to Bayern. I don't think it would be difficult for either team to sell him on being the star CM as they rehaul the midfield.

City has the best chance of winning the cl out of all clubs.

He's from Belgium, living in cold/wet conditions is 2nd nature.

>muh history
lmao... what matters is how competitive the team is currently and how much they pay

lol
everyone said that last season but look at what happened

1mm offside goal stopped them from getting to the semi against Ajax.

why would he want to leave mancity? they're better than all the aforementionned clubs

They can't afford him

>tf
>tp

The same reason no one went after Aguero or Silva. Becuase the Sheik will murder your family

Screencapped.

dude I barely follow soccer but even I know this is an atrocious post. too many reasons to list
>city would laugh at any offer that isn't like 400M
>city can afford to pay him a bajillion a week
>city have the most successful manager of the past decade
>he is firmly cemented as a starting 1st team player
>city are constantly buying talent up to surround him with

So does poobag

City will never win the UCL

yeah let's try and buy a star player from Man City you moron

>Under a team that could challenge for a UCL.
lmao

I wouldn't say never I'd just say not in the next few years. Not with this current squad + manager.

I'm satisfied with Real's recent UCL haul so they can go without winning one for the next decade as far as I'm concerned. They need to win more Liga titles though, dammit!

>goes from a club that won every domestic competition possible last year to a club that can't even win the league
While yes he would be great, KdB has no need to move and City have no need to sell.

>All these players go to City because they want to play for Pep
>Some stupid spic on espee thinks he knows what he's on about
kys spic

Do you even know the reason nerman can't force his move to farca right now?
It's because p$g sheiks don't care with his price tag, they just being spiteful to farca

He just extended his contract 8 months ago.

a) He is happy where he is because the team is very good and he is a critical piece of that team
b) He is happy where he is because he is half-English and spent time in England and so is accustomed to the culture, and shite food and weather.
c) He is very expensive. In today's hyperinflated market I couldn't imagine him going for less than 200m, probably more.
d) All those top clubs you mentioned don't seem like destinations at the moment. All would be a step down in terms of quality from where he is now.

city will never, ever win the CL

Pep will probably leave the minute they finally stop bribing FIFA and get hit for violating FFP. That could literally happen this year. They were close last year.
Clubs rise and fall. If he was smart he’d push for a move to Chelsea.

>You don't think Barca or Halal couldn't easily convince him to force a move
Why the fuck do you think he would consider a step down? Both those teams are in shambles now you dumb fuck, look at hazard that guy is looking lost there and might have finished his career already

>Challenge for the UCL

Nice one.

You know absolutely fuck all about football.

wouldn't mind more decimas desu, but i agree with you on dem ligas

No chance. If pogba was 200 million rated de bruyne will be 300. De bruyne is miles ahead of pogba in every aspect of the game.

>Challenge for a ucl
Lmao

Most of those teams don't want that sort of player. Barca want Messi in the hole and bought a deeper lying centre mid for that reason. Madrid are already struggling to make the most of Kroos+Modric, which is why they want physically aggressive men around them. Bayern are based around Thiago so other attacking signings have to be able to start out wide. Juve transfers are a mystery of which only the divinely ordained are permitted to know. PSG, amusingly, can't afford him without getting their transfer ban. I don't know who else could be included in your etc.

This. I watched him play at left wing in Belgium v Scottland and he’s a beast up front. People underestimate him because Pep play him in midfield.

Funny how Pogba dabbed on him h2h in the WC when they played

>move to Spain
>way too hot
>sun shining all day long
>sun burns every day unless he spends at least 1 hour each day putting on sunscreen
yeah I'm thinking he'll stay in shitty weather Northern England

>It's not like City has any history like the other top clubs in Europe
better history than PSG
much nicer, chilled and pleasant atmosphere than Real Madrid
miles better players, manager and staff than Barca
in a relevant league unlike Bayern
infinitely nicer style than Atletico
whiter fans than United
far fewer scouse fans than Liverpool
no fan mutinies unlike Chelsea
no cunt teammates unlike Juventus
an attacking manager and no donkey up front unlike Inter
and Manchester gets less rainfall per year than Rome

so why on EARTH would he want to play anywhere else? I'm smdh rn tbqh

based

You forgot the most important one
>230.000 eurobucks/week
Why THE FUCK would he abandon that

His salary and his pricetag. No one pays better than the Sheiks.

Okay, now this is based.

retard pep benched KDB and they lost to Spurs is what happened

real chads know this. if KDB played, spurs dont win, then City win the CL

What? He can't even dab

Pogba was very overrated for his WC performance, France had by far the most expensive squad and they played defensively against every team, Pogba didn't even had that much of a creative role in that team he was used as a dm

He should have left City earlier. He is already 28 and only won 2 PL titles and a couple of meme cups.

>Pogba didn't even had that much of a creative role in that team he was used as a dm
Nice way to confirm you was watching fuck all. kante and matudi jobs were to do the sweeping, not pogba

Attached: Pogba.jpg (605x518, 42K)

You can't stick your stats up your arse mate. Pogbas the most inconsistent """world class""" player I've ever seen. Plays well for France because he's got Kante cleaning up his mistakes for him and Mbappe and Griezmann finishing. De Bruyne can make Lukaku look like a world class finisher whilst relying on Fellaini as cdm, can Pogba do that?

>he's got Kante cleaning up his mistakes
Pogba isn't meant to sweep up tackles all game low iq mongrel. Kante was terrible in the final unlike pogba too.
>Mbappe and Griezmann finishing
All thanks to the balls they were receiving off him.
>De Bruyne can make Lukaku look like a world class finisher
Lukaku made a name for himself as a potent goal scorer before de bruyne was even good so nice meme.
>whilst relying on Fellaini as cdm,
Nice way to ignore witsel in the team too. You guys know fuck all about footy and display how much of a fifa babby you are

It's pretty obvious from these posts that this thread isn't actually a real question but a thinly veiled Man City bashing and/or Halal/Barca dickriding.

>Pogba isn't meant to sweep up tackles all game low iq mongrel.
See that pic? That's what you look like mate. Who said anything about his role on the pitch? I know he's a creative midfielder you absolute brainlet, read posts properly before responding.
Mbappe got Monaco to win Ligue 1 and to a champions league qf.
Lukaku looked good at west Brom and Everton, those teams are his level.
>Witsel
Oh yes the fabled Axel Witsel, the Russian and Chinese league legend, he's a much better player than Fellaini, nothing like him at all.

Attached: 1566751592850.jpg (633x634, 107K)

>Who said anything about his role on the pitch?
>kante cleans up his mistakes
What the fuck else did you mean by this?
>Mbappe got Monaco to win Ligue 1 and to a champions league qf.
wew this is how I know I can't take you seriously, really gonna disregard all those good players in that team that year and act like they were carried.
>Lukaku looked good at west Brom and Everton, those teams are his level.
Yet the goals he's scores at international level now are against bottom tier teams so nothing has changed in terms of goal scoring. I'd argue he was a much better player before he was forced to bulk up at united.
>he actually doesn't rate witsel
I ain't arguing with fifafags anymore, go shitpost in your ronaldo/messi threads crying about who's carrying who there

to win the champions league, the ultimate club trophy?

>Oh yes the fabled Axel Witsel, the Russian and Chinese league legend, he's a much better player than Fellaini, nothing like him at all.
low IQ

Mate, I mentioned Fellaini over Witsel because Witsel hasn't been at man u you fucking dick head.
Pointing out he had a better game when they played each other doesn't mean shit, anyone with a brain knows this. Also isn't pogba usually better than de bruyne on fifa?

>better history than PSG
And literally no other top club in Europe. Nottingham forest has better history than sheikhchester city.
>much nicer, chilled and pleasant atmosphere than Real Madrid
Maybe true, even though Poop is a cunt.
>miles better players, manager and staff than Barca
Imagine believing that a player will not want to play with Messi and eventually inherit his mantle as GOAT. They play in relatively the same position and a mid diamond of Busquets, De Jong and De Bruyne with Messi behind Griez and Suarez will probably work under a competent coach. Also De Bruyne can swap places with Messi easily, as he's getting older.
>in a relevant league unlike Bayern
True, although Bayern has nicer everything. Ditmund and RedBull are in the ruse though.
>infinitely nicer style than Atletico
True
>whiter fans than United
ABSOLUTELY false. City fans are primarily pakis and every other possible muslim.
>far fewer scouse fans than Liverpool
>
>no fan mutinies unlike Chelsea
Chelsea fans are redpilled. Although current iteration of Chelsea is a bit iffy.
>no cunt teammates unlike Juventus
Ronaldo? Irl he's got this psycho-like kindness. Sarri is a whiny bitch and a bad coach though.
>an attacking manager and no donkey up front unlike Inter
He's used to Pookaku. Also every season Conte was at Jj they scored a lot. De Bruyne can perfectly fit in a 352 or 343 firmation as well.
>and Manchester gets less rainfall per year than Rome
And what's the average year temperature in Manchester?

>You don't think Barca or Halal couldn't easily convince him to force a move like they have with pretty much every big signing
Real spent half a decade tapping up Aguero and Silva and couldn't get them to leave City

>Barca can't even afford neymar who wants to leave
>Can afford De bruyne who doesn't
Nope

anyone who formats a post (their thoughts) like this is

>anyone who formats a post (their thoughts) like this is

This.

Good luck buying out City or PSG contracts.

No one rates him other than butthurt whites who desperately want a white player to be relevant.

Stay mad

Attached: GettyImages-461440006.jpg (1700x1133, 241K)

Sane isn't a starter . He pretty much has been benched by b.silva and sterling .

For 360,000 eurobuck/week. United, June, PSG, and Real would give him that in a heartbeat

They got VAR sinsoned.