Worst signing this season?

worst signing this season?

Attached: mememan.jpg (968x645, 55K)

yes

kean might be worse even if it was 1/4 the price

Imagine if Atletico actually manages to enforce the additional payment up to a 200 million transfer fee

he's being played out of position

yes since he is a second striker/CAM but valverde plays him as a left wing, he just doesn't have the speed to be a good left winger.

Luiz

>b-but he played on the wing 10 years ago!!

I knew they were going to do that.
They did it with Coutinho as well. Just buy a left winger and stop forcing square pegs in round holes.

This.
Valverde is just plain shit. He leaves Arthur on bench and plays some guy from barca B from start, and expect to do anything. Such a shitter.

Has some tough competition
De Ligt
Pulshit
Hazard

thanks for coutinho barca :)

In recent years Barca have signed Coutinho, Dembele, Griezman and De Jong
Literally none of them have looked at their best while there, and some of them actually look like shit.

I don't think it's the players fault anymore. No one is shining in this Barca squad.

Attached: 1375499469564.png (232x244, 112K)

Where is he playing and where should he be playing?

Behind a big striker

I will make my decision after i see him play under a different coach.
However de ligt might be worse.

Messi's position
So the real answer is Barca should have never bought him

more than 15 posts with sub 10 replies talking about barca vs the almighty granada, fuck Yea Forums

How about you stop bitching and actually contribute something if it bothers you so much?

Your post contributes literally nothing to anyone. If you want to see change try actually doing something yourself dummy.

De Jong is looking good occasionally, probably their best midfielder after Arthur
Griezman and Coutinho don't fit in the barca system
Dembele is overrated ngubu trash

Occasionally isn't good enough though really, he's a fantastic player. It's early in the season but he's not done too much noteworthy, like most of the squad.

As for Coutinho, Griezman and Dembele, even if you think they're overrated, they're far better than what they're showing. Barca literally don't even have a system right now, so it's not about fitting into that. These are world class players and they look below average. I don't think it's because they don't fit the Barca system, I think it's because Valverde doesn't even have a system for them to fit into. He just plays everyone out of position and makes bizarre subs.

Coutinho is pretty good so far in Bayern

Which just provides more evidence to suggest it's Barca as opposed to the players.
They didn't just suddenly turn shit because of the change of shirt. World class signings that have just gone to waste at Barca and no one seems to care