Tfw finally start talking to qt class mate while we walk to our cars after class

>tfw finally start talking to qt class mate while we walk to our cars after class
>seems interested in me, likes talking to me
>get on the subject of baseball
>”oh ya user I like the Giants a lot”
>”That’s cool so are you from New York or something”
>....
>”um, no, but I’m from Northern California, but I gotta go, see you next week”

How and when should I commit suicide

Attached: 1C8DAA12-4B4A-49E8-9EC5-15C3EF1B1716.jpg (800x857, 121K)

I don't get it
Why would she be from Jew-York, the team moved 60 fucking years ago

tbf there was a New York Giants baseball team in the 50s

I mistakenly thought it was New York because of the football team

From like 1880 to 1960, they were in New York for longer than they've been in California.

You can be a fan of a sports team without ever seeing them of stepping foot in the city they are from.

She will never see you as a real man because of this.

Give up. It's over.

>to our cars
>class mate
???

>I like the giants a lot
do people talk like this?

99.9% of people can afford cars in the West

Its not that bad unless you pretended to know about baseball before hand

even students? i am jelly

i remember seeing top gear, jeremy bought Golf GTI IV with alls tuff workig for like 900 pound which is two weeks of average salary in UK

in russia, 10yers 105hp lada costs like 10 average monhts salary
(in moscow and spb its less, though parking and taxation...)

>Golf GTI II
fix
1990 model

(DOUBT)

ITT: things that never happened.

OR you'd be the biggest fucking autist if you turned down perfectly good pussy because she follows a team from somewhere other than her home town.

I'm leaning towards things that didn't happen but there are some massive tools in here.....

Ive literally never met someone who doesnt own a car.

Try read his post again mate. Youve misunderstood it lol

OP had a stroke and thought about the NY Giants. In a conversation about Baseball.

You’d be shocked to see how packed American colleges can get with vehicles.

I’ve spent 30 minutes trying to find parking one time

>but I gotta go,
>see you next week!
off to fuck chad

Aww shit, yank sports, I've got fucking no idea.

My bad OP.

Retard

I'm absolutely sick of this shit on Yea Forums. This isn't bro culture. This is borderline sucking-another-man's-dick culture. You faggots need to wake up and realize this is a board for SPORTS , not group therapy. Take this shit to /soc/. None of you will ever get a girlfriend, but will come here to talk about how you thought you had a chance with a girl, but missed out on it. Then the other 50 of the same cockslobbers on this board will hit you up with the "I know that feel, bro." It's the same thing, day in day out. There are sports on right now. "But I don't follow that sport, it's boring." Well guess fucking what? Who cares? If you wanted to talk about your faggy feels with other beta males, do it on some other board or down at your local mall's Hot Topic store. You cancers need to leave this board and come back when you have something worthwhile to contribute. Bro culture my fucking ass.

Attached: 1562636706182.jpg (125x124, 4K)

>class mate
>students
>cars
WTF? Kids in the USA can drive a car?

Shut up faggot

Reminder that even high school kids have and drive their own cars to school
Some even throw fits if they dont get one for their 16th birthday or some shit, like it's actually expected for them to have their own cars at that age

Wtf man

University students have vehicles in non-poor countries, potatobrain. Even most teenage (16+) students do before university

Everyone I knew had a car at 16, either sharing it with the family or had their own.

just never bring up baseball again, simple. you probably aren't a fan of it anyway so just say you're a football fan.

I refuse to believe Eastern Europe is this dumb or poor

Okay niggers I get it but uni students and classes sounds so lame and childishly.

most yuropepoors can't drive until 18
>but muh drinking

I supposed "student" mean someone from the primary, middle and high school but not someone from the uni/college.

Lmao why. Classes is what unu students attend
What do yoy calll them then?

women are the niggers of gender

They are basically big children and uni is a babysitting institution for four years, but they can still drive

YOU FUCKED UP
YOU FUCKED UP
YOU FUCKED UP
YOU FUCKED UP

New

What would you call a student at a university then, Indonesia?

guess you haven't met me, I live in the city and dont need one

"oh sorry I was thinking of the football team, see you next week"

Imagine when she tells all her friends that op doesnt know shit about sports

Just change your school man

Attached: 0805D34B-C34E-4989-BCA9-7D6EA8047309.jpg (365x338, 15K)

> Just change your school man

There's no escaping it in the modern world. She might've already put it out on social media and the whole world is laughing at you OP.

The only way out is the rope.

>drive at 15
>assault rifle at 18
>can't be trusted with beer until 21
why?

You don't want them to be shooting or driving drunk do you.

mahasiswa

top notch post

argies always seething about Murrica on Yea Forums every chance they get, very contrived

brain development they say. same with legal weed- 21 years old.