youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U
youtube.com/watch?v=ABXXBqJC07E
youtube.com/watch?v=uaqb8vKBzaU
youtube.com/watch?v=Hd-XmpRmiE8
rugbyworldcup.com/matches
twitter.com/OfuzakeCompany/status/1175403498118119425
youtube.com/watch?v=29-LRuuqFT0
nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=12269736
trademe.co.nz/sports/rugby-league/apparel/jerseys/listing-2325953632.htm?rsqid=994527e24cc4480d8ba8e32e236cff7e-001
nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=12269784
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Honestly unimpressed with what I just watched. Can't see either of these teams beating Namibia

>saffers ruining my 100% bru record

cheers mate

Attached: EEwX2rzUEAAP7e0.jpg (841x1200, 145K)

first for deano
youtu.be/a5ITPHgfp1k

Attached: CF837C5C-1D67-4EAA-9F8A-0F619973C38B.jpg (750x744, 569K)

who /sparksport/ here?

Attached: YOOOOOOOOOO.jpg (2048x1536, 530K)

>Australia shook by Fiji
>France flopped against Argentina
>New Zealand and South Africa SHOCKING performance

Yep, I'm thinking this is /ouryear/.

Attached: GettyImages-934380416-600x450.jpg (600x450, 42K)

good work lads

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-21 sp - Sports - Catalog - 4chan.png (1250x723, 610K)

Attached: rugby booty.webm (640x360, 1.58M)

Why do english people have such nice stuff and look well groomed but they live in grim hovel houses?

>South Africa
Seriously though, that was a great battle, I hope none of your players are seriously injured.

Attached: 1563545162041.jpg (1280x720, 454K)

did Rhodesia not qualify for the cup?

Attached: file.png (506x552, 575K)

>lose to Japan

most rugby folk are, doesn't matter where they're from. If you hate the All Blacks I'm honestly not sure if you like rugby. Also, the haka is based.

>Argentina
OH NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

Attached: haha_yeah.png (1742x932, 901K)

Worked fine for me, but the quality dipped in a few parts.

>when you want Ireland to do well just so the fall in the quarters is even harder

Attached: 1 (6).png (376x360, 266K)

Any tips on getting my money back but still having access to future streams?

the absolute state of them

Attached: 1519096284888.png (558x559, 260K)

talking shit about new builds mate? you’d be fucking LUCKY to afford one of those

Attached: South-Africa-captain-Jean-de-Villiers-and-New_3203411.jpg (800x600, 93K)

I can't believe you guys actually paid telecom.
Just stream it illegally like everyone else does.

Posted this in the previous thread, but outside of the shitty commentary Spark Sport has been really good for me

want to kill myself m8

>throw game to ensure qf again kiwis

I want to buy an Aran sweater. Any Eire bros able to give me some advice?

See you tomorrow morning early hours lads.

How much of a chance do England have at winning? I need to know if I should be pretending to care so I can start building up as obnoxious an aura of smugness as I can.

Attached: 456757687.jpg (464x444, 146K)

youtu.be/TE5rK_pM9r0
FUUUUUCK THEYRE SO CUTE LADS!

Politicians are generally landlords so property is more of an investment than a place to live nowadays. Unless you want to live in a chav estate

>ten cents of Spark™ mobile credit has been deposited in your Spark™ mobile banking account

Beat the English and you'll feel better. It could've gone either way today, missed kicks, should've been a draw desu

Was actually happy with it but when I heard they put it on free to air I started seething

50/50 they either win or they dont

how many weebs will leave the world cup with a jgf

Attached: the average australian.jpg (640x1136, 112K)

I'm paying for SkyGo to stop existing honestly.

Seeing how they crushed the Southern Kings 28 - 22, I can't honestly see anybody beating Namibia at this WC.

don’t think any home nation has a chance against australia and new zealand this year ngl

Think it helps as well that I don't have a smart TV. I unironically had more trouble during Australia Fiji

If you want to spend money just go to the aran sweater site and pick one you like. The patterns have symbolism but you can wear whatever you want and not worry either. I own two myself and they're great. Also there's light and heavy, the heavy you can wear basically in snow.

youtube.com/watch?v=gA5PWRPeMOk

not really. living cheek to jowl with some yob and his 9 screaming welfare leaches is not something i nor anyone else would aspire too. but thats your idea of suburban bliss.

French media published 2 videos about RWC

one titles says: " Why is France so shit at rugby?"
second : " Why is NZ so strong at rugby?"

is something similar possible in ur cunt?

It's the case most years.

The AB's should be wearing Crusaders jerseys however.

Be smug anyway. If we lose then stop posting in /rwg/ threads until the competition is over.

Do you guys think I can get a cute Japanese girlfriend if I tell her I'm from New Zealand?
I have never had sex before.

Attached: file.png (400x363, 398K)

I'm still baffled that illegal sites provide a better service than fully paid nationwide legitimate companies.

Love WC France simple as.

OKAY THEN WATCH WHAT I SAY THEN
IF YOU LIKE CHAMPAGNE SWING MY WAY THEN

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (354x286, 18K)

nice stuff are you for fucking real?
These shitty brick houses built by drunk polish cunts crack open and collapse after 10 years, the landrover is a completely impractical piece of chink shit that will be lucky to reach its first timing belt change being a diesel car only driven in a built up urban area at low speed, his gf looks like a trashy whore who cheats on him any chance she gets.
Furthermore I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that their "signs of wealth" have been financed with debt and as such they are slaves to the banks who will reposses all this overpriced shit just as soon as the economy collapses due to brexit and Deano loses his job as a tracksuit salesman

France won, why are French people like this?

Liking the Shogun 2 noises they are playing when play resumes after a conversion

>France 23 - Argentina 21
Sleepy American that just woke up here, was the game quality as good and competitive as the score would lead me to believe?

Attached: 2E4B8A0F-8DAD-441E-85AA-7AB7DF53374C.gif (500x287, 998K)

>The AB's should be wearing Crusaders jerseys however.
>ABs best player is a Hurricanes/Blues player

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 3.41M)

oui

Just wear your all blacks jersey around Tokyo. You'll be fending the Japanese girls off like Jonah.

Sensing some hostility towards the english here. Not sure why

>Sleepy American that just woke up here, was the game quality as good and competitive as the score would lead me to believe?
If the losing team is within seven points of the winning team, they get an extra point on the scoreboard.

Agree on the houses Tbh. Over the last 10 or so years the quality of builds have declined so much. They're put up as fast as possible for maximum profit, usually with shitloads of issues.
They might look nice to the casual eye but they're far from good quality.

I'm thinking about getting this one. I want to be comfy this winter

aransweatermarket.com/mens-merino-aran-sweater

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-21 at 1.14.31 PM.png (1100x1450, 2.12M)

I want to FUCK Brave Blossoms girl!

Attached: le happy doge.jpg (580x464, 152K)

yup, but we do

Game of the tourney so far. Would have been better if not for the refball

Stomach feels rough lads, might have to go to the bathroom and drop a massive south africa off

not a hostility towards the english but to deanos who to an extent exist in ireland

The limey potatoniggers are just Hostile because they know they can't really compete.

Holy fuck shut the fuck up about Spark being shit unless you post your setup as well.

>Samsung 2018 4K LED with the SparkSports app
connection was spotty, and Spark acknowledged the Samsung app was having difficulties
>LG 2019 4K LED with the SparkSports app
not a single issue.

This was all on a 50Mbps VDSL connection, and SparkSports streaming @1080p uses 6Mbps per connection. I'm 200m from my vectored node cabinet for reference.

Well duh, we're the world number #1 in the world

Attached: the offical world rugby world rankings of all teams in the world in rugby.png (317x484, 34K)

you’ll bottle it like you always do

racist

heading to the dairy. you guys want anything?

redpill me on what the fuck this 'spark' thing is lads

get us an LnP bruv

can’t wait for the inevitable US shock win

A girlfriend.

Got a package getting delivered today and I just know as soon as I have a shit, they'll knock the door.

Things /rug/ likes
>Japan
>Rugby
>Beauden Barrett
>/cric/
Things /rug/ hates
>Australians
>Racists
>Crusaders
>refs

A reason to keep going, and to turn the Dutch from lanky lads into proper rugby MEN

surprise me ;)

I was using a Chromecast with gigabit fibre. It ran fine.

*Might have to drop a steaming Mtarawira off

Get me a Ms mac's chilli beef and cheese and a bottle of mountain dew

This poofter does not represent /rug/

>perfect 1080p stream on vipbox, no drops or res changes

Reminder to stop giving telescum money

that's not happening.only hope is France losing to tonga or usa

I hope so too. I had a wee scare when Kolbe was clutching his leg. He is too brilliant to be sidelined.

Not a fan of this "anti-racist /rug/" meme being forced tttt

Spark is a mobile phone and internet service provider in New Zealand. It used to be called Telecom and was a state owned industry until the 1980s when it got privatised alongside the rest of NZs infrastructure. Their services are notoriously poor and expensive. Spark out bid Sky television for the rights to the RWC and are having teething issues which has riled up Rugby fans.

rugby should be moved into the hate column desu

i know nothing about rugby,whats the level of tonga and usa teams???

is argentina fucked already??

whats your problem with racists? are you a nigger?

I used SmartVU on fibre and got dropped 20+ times

milk truk just arive

Attached: mongoloid.png (595x578, 463K)

Did Artlad™ drop a .zip with all the world cup images?

were

Attached: dire.png (1200x436, 66K)

What sort of game is Italy Namibia likely to be. I'm aware both teams are shit but are they shit on an equal level to make it worth watching or does Italy outclass Namibia by too much.

3x Big Ben steak and cheese and a dragonfruit vitamin water

Get me some of that hokey pokey ice cream, fucking love the stuff.

I have nothing against the English and as pointed out there are plenty of Deanos in Ireland, I hate retards that are terrible with money and set themselves up for failure in life because everyone else is doing it.
Boggles my mind that supposed adults who can look after themselves repeat the mistakes of the 30-40 year old generation by trusting banks and falling for usuary meme

kiwis have to pay for the wc? wtf is dis real

Things I dont like
>Japan
>refs

Things I do like
>Rugby
>Australians
>Racism
>Crusaders
>/cric/
>Beauden Barrett

Guess im something of a rebel

>Not wanting Scotland and Japan to go through
>Not wanting overly salted spuds crying in the thread for failing to get out of the pool stage.
Irish fans are the worst fans in rugby. The same type of fair weather fans supporting Liverpool and Man City in the league. Don't encourage them.

Attached: 28161872_1552211341493774_6511937624490818049.jpg (1200x653, 108K)

How tall do you need to be to become a 2nd row Chad?

Just get Mario Ledesma to that half time talk at before the match. Argentina played to their usual standard in the second half. They look kinda shook in the first

Attached: 1494459608291.jpg (373x332, 45K)

Ooooh I say racist edgy things online. I’m hard. Grow up please.

You'll have to beat England but your locks will chimp out and prevent that. Mostly fucked but you have a small chance still.

Tonga is shit, no chance, USA is okay and will contest a few games and probably beat Tonga, thats it though.

The cream rises to the top ooooohhhh yeeaaaaaaaa (and blue)

Attached: gspwatch.jpg (1370x1182, 151K)

world cup is over

We don't have to have a license to watch television in New Zealand.

Holy shit I'm a nzer living in australia who is from Blenheim and supports the crusaders and hates chinks and loves how BASED the refs are don't send hate plz

40-15 score with some absolutely horrid rugby.

>200cm+

Tonga and USA are God-awful. Argentina us expected to walk all over them. Which makes you guys qualifying for the quarters harder, because both England and France are expected to defeat them comfortably as well

Hello Daniel

Italy do try and play good stuff, could rack up some tries against a weaker team. Italy by 40+ points Tbh

This is the post

Yes. Its like how we have to pay for Sky to watch the Premier League and the service is expensive and crap but people put up with it because football is popular and therefore big business, while in the US the premier league is cheap and easily accessible because the market largely dont care about football.

Looks grand on you mate

6'6-6'9 for top tier, shorter is fine at club level, just have to be over 110Kg

The do it with Bathurst and shit too.

Piracy is a way of life just like beating ya wife.

Italy and Namibia are both better than Ireland though.

2m+ and 115kg

Ahem, I think you'll find those are the CALCULATED world rankings, for the OFFICIAL world rankings, please see world.rugby/rankings/mru?lang=en

italy will wipe the floor with them

Me and Bill CRUSHING those points differences.

more sensible time to go to the pub over there though init

>limey potatoniggers
the anglo-Irish?

It was published before the game
also french people must feel guilty and weak all the time according to media

>bragging about 50Mbps
yikes
lag wasn't the issue. the feed was a pixelated mess

NZ vs Australia would be the most kino final possibility

I like Australians and refs

beat wales in a couple friendlies but bitch it in the six nations ah yes truly the powerhouses of world rugby

I want to be married

I miss George greegan dominating rugby lads :(

What did England Rugby mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190921-132707.png (2048x1512, 1.59M)

Ireland vs England is clearly the most kino final

tbf they are shit

Honestly that Irish lads assessment is 90% correct. The only thing he is wrong about is Brexit.

For me, it's NZ v Argentina

>not wanting a based usa vs japan final

Cheers boys, I was just curious what it took to be a pro. I grew up in SA and France and always was made to play there because I was tall. 195cm and 90kg now, and in a non-rugby country so I guess all hope is lost

That whites are pretty much finished

Man, my bru got fucked by Argentina losing to France. But honestly, that was the hardest match to call.

Stirling Mortlock > Georgie Grogan

how? there's 0 hype in that matchup

*ahems in your collective paths*

Attached: IMG_20190902_235930.png (707x782, 120K)

Tim Visser was dutch. A bit one dimensional but as long as you've got good endurance and power it's all you really need.

True both of them were great players though

going to have a wank then sit in the sun

If you hit the supps and got heavier and you didnt have penis' for fingers you could probably play for Holland? That would be fun as

Ah yes, the world no. 1 in the world staying so

SA were exposed today and they won't be likely to recover.

ahem
England Wales

Kino final is Japan vs All Blacks

It would make everyone seethe and would be another chance to humiliate poopeelia

Attached: Screenshot_20190921-133350.png (1974x2048, 591K)

>implying englel will make it past the quarters
o I am laffin

why not both?

>not wanking in the sun like Peewee Herman

England aren't making it into the quarters

This. Also, it'd be better if Japan wins.

He does the commentary for Dutch tv now, seems like a nice bloke

Why do NH nations keep rating themselves? Haven't they learnt anything from history?

England/Ireland? Triggering hard border civil war lol

What are you talking about? They would steamroll Ireland in the quarter on this form

how to block irish posters?

Which is sad because players like Le Roux, Etzebeth, and Marx were in much better form last year.

i didn't think of it like that. ok this is epic

Attached: 1540619437986.jpg (1000x667, 218K)

we didn't rank ourselves world's number #1, blame that Al Gorithm for it

Yeah they were both top notch. Aussies deserved the trophy in 2003. Dont get me wrong im glad England pinched it but the Aussie vs NZ semi final was pure kino.

I unironically had Japan +15 because of them only winning by +5 against Russia in 2018 and had a massive brain explosion and bought into the hype.

I pushed out the margin no less than four times when I was at the pub on Friday arvo, roughly commensurate with each pint put in front of me, FUCK. I know how shit Japan is, why did I do this?

erm, we don't have a land border with England though

because you are an alchy maori?

England/UK same shit Seamus

what is northern ireland?

I wasn't bragging you dumb fucking retard, I was giving specific data. Why are you like this?

nguoi yeu

Attached: gettyimages-929276922-2048x2048.jpg (2048x1365, 1.02M)

Imagine being born in South Africa and unironically believing this was your year

Just sent my complaint email off to Sp*rk lads, bet they're flooded.

post it here lad

Give us a copy so we can all send it in.

quick ball to the wingers nullified their rush and they couldn't adapt, they started making more mistake and they were rattled by it. The scoreline was flattering, it could've been 31-6 easily, which is btfo level. They never actually looked like winning.

Is spark actually bad?
Only experienced it at the local bar where they had a projector connected wirelessly and blamed spark for the constant epilepsy inducing glitches

what to make for dinner?
1 beef rendang
2 massaman curry
3 coq au vin

no lads, plz no trolling ok

Okay sorry fren gl tomorrow

Think I love her lads.

Attached: 2.png (409x545, 544K)

haha too right

just woke up

so the poomas are out of the WC? the tv here is crying refball

alright calm down mr high speed internet. my point is setup and internet speed is irrelevant to the problems that happened tonight

one foot and a half out.

it was refball but also >we played the worst first half ever.

SEETHING Memekenzie is going to be the highlight of this world cup

Why did we keep kicking up and unders defensively, the fuck retard doctrine is that?

be humble

Dear Shit Cunts

Your "stream" for the BSK vs Racists game was finna make me seethe uncontrollably. Can't be-fucking-lieve I paid Sp*rk a cent, what the fuck was I thinking, this was ALWAYS going to end up a complete shitshow, and yes I'm literally furious. FUCK.
Where do I queue for a refund.

P.s. Go the ABs

Based

imagine being the only country that has rugby as its first sport and the world cup isn't even shown on tv and you have to watch it online

poo peeland

your boyfriends coq in your mouth m8

kek I can imagine some HR person trying to read that

nice, I would've gone with Cheating Racists myself but you did a good job

make something English, like a good Beef Wellington you filthy kaffir

Heard rumours that refs have a bet that whoever gives the first card, has to suck off nige

What if nigel gives the first card himself?

Rate my dinner lads.

Attached: DCM109083.jpg (1019x766, 179K)

the up and unders were the correct route cept faf fucked it up by his short 5m kicks
that is dessert

Get some more gravy on that and we'll talk.

I thought that was the case when the most card happy ref didn't even give a penalty try after a professional foul
We'll see who blinks first

Use your imagination.

Attached: 1408882426153.png (1920x1080, 646K)

then he'd better be flexible or he's losing a rib

vindaloo it is

Oh myyyyyyyyyyy.

delayed games on TV is a bigger slap in the face than not having it at all. fuck Spark

Oh no no no no no no

World Rugby (IRB) should only sell the world cup to free to air all games live

why does it have to be on delay?

Not a bad idea. They should have to fit in ads around the games to make money back. Surely the sponsors of the tournament want the matches to be shown in as many households as possible

>seething poorfags still use actual television

you guys have it lucky here it starts early in the morning. I'll be with mates and we're going to see ireland-scotland in the morning, 9:15

Not as good as the bacon and eggs breakfast I posted in the earlier thread, but not bad.

>black coffee
Why would you do that to yourself?

They can do 30 seconds ads at dropouts and maybe lineouts, have some ads on screen like tickertape feed on the news channels. It can be on pay tv too, but it should be all live on free to air because it's advertising the sport itself, new people won't pay to watch something they don't know if they like it yet

Were we watching the same game? Did you see how much the All Blacks backline were pushed by defensive line speed? The SA defence weren't nullified, just held at bay by slick display of handling. I can't see the Irish players do the same thing

We're -1 bong from you, I'm going to try to get up for Italy-Namibia tomorrow too

Elite Tier
France v Argentina

Good Tier
Australia v Fiji
Japan v Russia

Bad Tier
New Zealand v South Africa

it was rum

There was some blurriness and buffering for me. Watchable but definitely not good enough for the occasion

It looks like someone took a massive Welsh on your plate and called it dinner.

t. Scared of Southern Hemisphere domination

I'm not happy.

based and turtle-pilled

just got back from the supermarket. got 5 kg of beef fillet at R49.95($3.5) per kilo. the natives don't know the dif between beef and chicken fillet

See, it's fun how we can all watch the same thing but arrive at different inferences. I'm not worried about Ireland playing them either, I don't think we will face them.

>wake up
>all the wrong teams won
Fuck

Fair enough

Any news on injuries?

>complaining about timezones
You have no room for that Yves

What is official RWCT?

Is that just Jap time?

Canadia and Angloland weren't playing m8.

Official Rugby World Champion Time (+12GMT)

In the event of the All Blucks bottling it the official RWCT will change to whoever supplants them

Jap times are like 3 hours behind

who gives a fuck about rugby? now >we have a chance to qualify instead of letting it burn, only to get rekted hard in RO8

then basketball, now rugby, you can always count on those fucking argies to fuck up the good things

ONE MIND
ONE HEART

Attached: pep2.jpg (568x523, 56K)

>the Southern Kings
The who?

How much will we win by tomorrow, 50+ points?

It's possible. We are the World's #1 (number one) team after all.

Attached: celtic flagbearer.png (373x610, 205K)

That is true my fellow World Champion, I almost forgot ;) Should probably just field the c-team for all these pool matches and save our best players for the final against Australia.

Why only the 2nd best South African team in the Pro14. Truly a formidable force.

Let's not get carried away. We should still play the A-team in some of these pool matches to keep them matchfit and we can't underestimate Scotland. They could easily put it up to our B-team on their day. Complacency is our main enemy.

Attached: bod wink.gif (417x247, 831K)

It be best to start with the A, and rotate in the injury replacements desu

If the A1 Best Team in the World™ doesn't put 100 points on the board tomorrow they might as just go home.

Attached: 28weekslater2.jpg (592x333, 67K)

We can't be greedy. The main thing is that we're the best team in the world, not the distance by which we are. Even if we win the tournament ugly, it's still a win (although I will temper my celebrations accordingly in such a case).

I agree but would go one further and say if they dont come back with the world cup they should have their passports revoked and can stay in Japan in disgrace

Ireland are by far the favourites in this World Cup. If they lose from here it will be humiliating for them.

Nah m8 we dont care about this sport anyway

Why are you damage controlling? There’s no team that will get close to Ireland so you may as well start celebrating now

Have to cover all the bases in case there is a shock upset against one of the minnows like yourselves, even the Kings can slip up some time

fuck the French and fuck white people

Naturally, I agree. Anything less than total victory seems so unlikely that it would obviously be rigged. And we could all then agree that Ireland were robbed and that, spiritually, Ireland were the victors regardless.

>even the Kings can slip up some time
As they did against Namibia

I just looked at the rugby world rankings and what a bizarre collection of countries. Georgia? Tonga? USA? And how/why is Namibia white?

Georgia is very solid when they need to be. The other two are stronger in VIIs though, and Namibia is mostly blue/red.

Wait, did we lose? Wouldn't know mate. Only care about hurling. Up Galway.

Attached: handsome galway team.jpg (930x482, 189K)

God the Aussies looked sloppy

but how/why is Georgia good? How does this sport seem to skip over the rest of continental Europe and apparently become a huge hit in Georgia of all places? And don't act like I know what "VIIs" means

>world number #1 ranked team is world's champion
>world cup previous final winner is world cup holder
makes sense this

It really hasnt skipped over Europe. There are small pockets of it here and there. Georgia just takes it more serious than others.

>he doesnt know Roman numerals
Plebian

It's hard the answer why rugby seemed to pass Germany and the Scandinavian country by.

I know Roman numerals because I exist in the world but if you're saying "sevens" that means nothing to me

based angry Argie lad

Germany fields a full 15 side, as does Spain. I am bit surprised that the Nords didnt get into it as much. But then again, who likes the english lol.

7s vs 15s. Rugby has variants based upon the number of people on a field. 7s is faster, 15s is supperior

Staying in Japan might not be a sufficient punishment for them, given the sheer amount of gaijin hungry Japanese qt pi's.

Attached: Ireland Absolutely Destroying Australia.webm (640x480, 2.9M)

>Georgia
They have a local sport that is somewhat similar and a French man introduced Rugby to them in the 1950, figuring they'd be alright at it.

It's because they're a bunch of faggots, excluding Iceland, although there's a little bit of organised rugby league in Norway which would indicate that they are the least faggoty of those particular countries.

>engaging in League makes you less faggoty
Don't think the math checks out on that one, chief.

>muh istroy

Rugby has been passed on to countrys from expats from France or the British Isle.

>muh hammad

>gets falsely accused of rape in your path

Attached: index.jpg (302x167, 6K)

>false
Didnt he Eiffel Tower the poor miss?

>math
Fuck off, Yank. Proxy off.

morning world cup is a lot less comfy than i thought it was gonna be

>rare footage of the last time Ireland scored a legit try, circa 1932 (colourised)

are they kings or kANgz?

>London Irish
lol

because it's early in the morning everyone is angry and the games finish early afternoon and we've all afternoon into the evening to get angry then want to go sleep early but don't so we're angry again in the morning getting not enough sleep or angry because missing the games

>a local sport that is somewhat similar
Lelo burti is fucking brutal.

Scotland

kek

I dont know if it was strictly rape-rape per se or more of a "rape" (slut withdrawing consent after sobering up) but regardless of that fuck everyone involved and especially the media and jewdicial system

Attached: EPIC HAHA LAUGH AT YOU FAGS.jpg (565x407, 32K)

Scotland have the firepower to thrash Ireland but will they do it? Or will it be another mediocre WC campaign?

Lads, it's Scotland.

We will crush you like the English-whipped bitches you truly are.

I slept 3 hours before the match and I cant sleep now because of the adrenaline spike I feel like going to war

Lads, why is there a Yank using a Irish proxy?

get a kayak and make your way to las malvinas, steal their flag then come home. You'll feel better.

you can't even vote your way out of the union

Don't know and don't know why he hates rugby league so badly for no reason.

kek if they have such awesome firepower how come they have been absolute shite for decades? Are they like the daddy long legs spider with venom strong enough to kill 1000 people with one bite but teeth not long or strong enough to break the skin and deliver the venom?

im assuming you were able to call him out because he didnt use 'maths' instead lol ? And hes probably avoiding a TF TP response

Go for a hike

Attached: lmao at u.jpg (940x315, 31K)

you can't even spell whiskey correctly

dont feel like rowing that much, would rather fight someone in my vicinity

Falkland Islands are the most heavily defended island per square km on the planet. He isn't gonna manage it. If a armed Frenchman couldn't capture Stark that uses horses and carts and got arrested by an unarmed off duty police officer, then he can't.

>voting against your own independence
scotland couldn’t thrash a wet paper bag m8

Because they wouldn't be independent, mate. They'd be slaves to the EU. Fun fact, in order for Scotland to maintain their expenditure as it is, they'd need oil to be selling for $250 per barrel. Current price? $50.

yeah, go for a run or something or hit a bag, don't actually fight someone. Have a shower or a swim, water chases away the devils.
Reckon one Argie in a kayak could easily slip past all that high tech shite they've there, no bother.

Goddamnit I hate this stupid Indian summer. Why is it still 29C fuck this dumb weather, I want it to be cold and miserable so that I have an excuse to stay at home all day reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

That's my bad. Saw a red line under a word and corrected it. Forgot Yea Forums uses burger spellings. I've been up since half five so I'm not the brightest at the minute.

Don't know why you keep trying to push it in these threads. And spare me the fucking "Oh I just want to keep union elite" shite.

>most heavily defended birdshit stained rock in human history
>literally surrenders straight away
>suffer 1000 casualties to take it back after Argies surrender in their turn because they dont give a shit about it anyway it was just a distraction and they dont want to die for a shitstained rock

I just cant see this as a victory

Attached: british-surrender.jpg (500x332, 57K)

Nah mate, it isn't a case of high tech shit, it's a case of there being jets, Type 45 patrolling the area and 1,200+ soldiers stationed there, ignoring the local defence units. Argentinians entire military couldn't take it without thousands of deaths. Their best chance would be to do what they did in the last war, which was put special forces into civilian boats, land on the islands and surprise the garrison. It worked too, but that was back when there wasn't any proper defensive shit there.

Also, the entire transcript of Falklands telling UK about the invasion is hilarious.

>suffer 1000 casualties
225 dead, 775 injured, 115 captured. Compared to 649 dead, 1,657 wounded and 11,313 captured.

You wanna know why we defended it? Google 'Falklands Oil Fields'

Allow this redditor to explain it to you
youtube.com/watch?v=PX4q8U5vDmY

If Argentina wanted it could just blow those ships out of the water with missiles and let those people starve to death but not letting anything through, they are allowing the UK to stay there much as we allow them to stay in NI

So we're all in agreement Scotland have the firepower and probably will thrash Ireland.

>this is still the closest ireland have ever come to a semi-final

Attached: everything awful.jpg (612x612, 263K)

Thats exactly 1000 casualties m8 where is the confusion?

The only thing Scotland can thrash are their own arteries

I was correcting you with including the captured.

sure thing bud

Attached: 1519767604339.jpg (403x312, 17K)

Consensually. Another girl walked in on it and said it was consensual. She was a witness in the trial. The girl got cold feet when a third guy burst into the room naked and asked for a go, so she went home. Following day she rang one of the guys and said it was rape.

Okay? They do that and the world condemns them for their actions on civilians and UK comes down and bombs the country. Come on man.

I captured your mums arse last night

>n-no england, please don't leave us!

Attached: roy wallace.jpg (940x470, 151K)

I'm not into OAP's mate, but you do you, eh?

Never forget

Scotland voted against leaving the EU. They want to be part of the United Kingdom AND part of the EU. They're double cucks.

Attached: the irrelevant and forgettable uk region of scotchland.webm (854x480, 2.74M)

Attached: Ireland btfo.jpg (1600x1200, 273K)

Kek

what are you lot having for dinner? for it's stew

Attached: 1550946951542.jpg (1920x1080, 477K)

Boris Johnson is only one "clever" remark away from drawing down the wraith of the God of Twitter and getting fired by him like Bibi was, then the Argies have a free hand.

>mfw poopeeland wakes up and see this thread

I'll stop now

Attached: images.jpg (302x167, 10K)

Not sure, really need some sleep.

>that squidge looking cunt on the left

BOD absolutely losing the plot on Twitter. He just CANNOT stop being jealous of New Zealand.

instagram.com/p/B1_YawXgqiP/

?

Attached: 1509172954853.jpg (391x391, 55K)

you lot are a bunch of offside cheating bastards in fairness

>All Frauds
>needing refball to beat Springbollocks

looks like salt is back on the menu boys

That's from Lord of the Rings. You're quoting Lord of the Rings aren't you?

Attached: conchords new zealand 43.jpg (400x283, 35K)

Switch /cric/ with Japan and I'm right there with you, lad

the state of this bloke on boohoo's website

Attached: mzz80726_black_xl.jpg (556x834, 36K)

funny how an oily rock thousands of miles away from Albion is more defended than your local population by the British government.

>Wesley Fofana dead for the remainder of the tournament - Pierre-Louis Barassi from Lyon O.U. was called up.
RIPerroni Fofana's international career. ;_;7

Lets be honest
SA will still win the whole thing. All cucks just got lucky

SA literally scored a try from being offside at a ruck. Maybe pick a different insult lad, it might land a bit better

*solves rugby*

Attached: Hafthor-and-Brian-Shaw[1].jpg (1000x667, 141K)

*Gasses after 5 minutes*

no they couldn't, because they don't have any missiles. Or anything else.

The military on the Falklands is stronger than the entire Argentine military, the state of it.

Brassi what?

Also who else laughed when Iturria dropped on to his back on argentine players in a line-out, and the commentators went ”you just can’t do that”

Why are the fucking yanks playing. Theyre going to pull some NFL shit and fucking winge when it doesnt go their way

more defended than Norn Iron too, I can literally just walk into there

It's not their first world cup and they're the current two times olympics gold medalist

So we can laugh at them after we beat them by a margin of 50.

>Why are the fucking yanks playing.
Because they qualified for the world cup like they have done for all but 1 world cup.
>Theyre going to pull some NFL shit and fucking winge when it doesnt go their way
Fans or players? Both wont, they follow rugby and know they arent a tier 1 side. The cazzies here might

So lads

Why did South Africa struggle to score against New Zealand in their last two games but were walking them in for fun against everyone else?

Didn't know that dude existed until now and I didn't even know if he was in any reserve list. Seems like the dude was another u20 World champion from last year and still I don't know how good he should be.

He joins the short list of the French journeyman coming after someone died after Albert Cicagna and Thibault Privat (with the exception that both played the Bronze game as soon as they were called up).

Attached: 1321515315.jpg (1200x640, 83K)

Hey, black coffee is effective.

Add a C to make it Rugby World Cup Champion Time. With just one C it looks like Rugby World Cup Time.

No, there has been no confusion for the last 4 years it stays as is.

If we win it all we're god, if we lose even once we're pure shit. No in-between.

Shut up, you southern faggot

“Never bring aikido to a sumo fight” – Kung Fu Panda
youtube.com/watch?v=qOKOJjD05-g
Sensei Steven Snafu wished Anderson “Spider Leg” Silva dhe best of luck:
youtube.com/watch?v=vOn7WxHjbXI
Szef Stefan Szakal is slicker dhan possum shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=4SiVTAm_ihU
Seagal Gadot runs like Goldie Hawn in “Private Benjamin” (1980):
youtube.com/watch?v=KTuip4gVJWg
Even Steven can do widhout reality:
youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U
Dhe Schweinstein Company Presents.. Cable Bill:
youtube.com/watch?v=ABXXBqJC07E
Speak softly and carry a big carrot:
youtube.com/watch?v=uaqb8vKBzaU

>Ultimate Fighting Championship

Attached: ThreeHundredPounds.jpg (1123x749, 91K)

derby de Milano is on btw

Attached: 1519911820618.png (1280x720, 1.12M)

>Nords
They're shit at any field sport because, you know, they're frozen shitholes 10 months a year.
Same reason why Nigeria sucks at hockey and bobsleigh.

So a random guy, when there's Chavancy, Danty, Lamérat ? I also like very much Vialelle from Castres, but he has never gotten his chance. Barassi comes really from nowhere.

fuck off

Frenchie is right. Rugby is a summer sport here. and is played from May to September. The ground is frozen hard af and all off-season training is done inside. And there's basically no juniors. Sweden are much higher ranked than other Nordics. Denmark would have the best climate but yeah.

So tired lads. These meme kick off times are brutal.

>there has been no confusion
I fookin wish. I kept thinking it was Japan time because the next RWC was in Japan.

Pushing for the Central Park Stadium for rugby and gridiron here lads

Threadly reminder that the haka is based

Absolute madman imagine the fucking traffic

go scotland my cum

It is based. Saffer no necks chanting olé, olé olé olé during the haka not so much

Doubt you'd say that to his face.

Attached: 45584.png (1003x885, 845K)

It’s not our fault you’re a fuckwit. I was checking /rug/ in Changi and had no problem with the time conversion.

How do I get a bull neck like this?

So /rwc/ stands for Rugby World Champions and only matches involving NZ should be allowed here?

How is "absolute unity" in afrikaans?

I'd use a few big words and he wouldn't understand, then I'd say: if you hunt the elephant you mustn't run. Because he will chase you.

Teebeeheitch at this point I just use tribe or bru. They usually have the correct local time.

now you're just being willfully ignorant.

I wondered why I kept missing all the matches. Turns out I was constantly 3 hours behind because I used the wrong timezone.

It just makes no sense for RWC to mean different things in the same post.

Sit on your arse always, even at work, eat as much as you can until you literally cannot move, get your mother or wife to bring things for you. Cease any inadvertent physical activity the very moment you feel as though you're about to fatigue.
If you're sharing food with others like at a table or bbq, it is a competition for survival, you must get as much of that food for yourself and eat is as quickly as you can, don't even chew, and get more before someone else takes some of your food which you need to stave off hunger and famine.

Must you butcher our language so cruelly?

youtube.com/watch?v=Hd-XmpRmiE8
>all blacks youtube channel uploading commentary from stuart barnes

rugbyworldcup.com/matches

Live languages are like wet clay, ready for continuous pottery

>wah wah wah I'm a massive baby and you should all pander to me.

Holy shit the absolute arrogance of you. Who on EARTH would rely on 4chinz to provide them with match times for a sport and then have the temerity to winge about it after the fact?

Wasn't just RWCup matches I missed, too. But yeah, thanks.

There have been constant complaints in general threads (regardless of board) that people never read the OP anymore. Thanks to you, now I know why.

no bother mate, the predictor is on that site too

Good morning /rug/

>Thanks to you, now I know why.
No worries mate, it can't have been easy finding out your IQ was closer to your shoe size than you realised, but we let the Irish post here, so you'll fit in just fine.

Which raises another question: if people never read the OP anyway, why does it matter what language it's in?

>lose the rugby to New Zealand
>lose their women to Japan.
Oh dear.

Attached: EE_8IHSUUAIOqge.jpg (2048x1536, 415K)

4, then I'd have to be drunk 2, 1, then 3 could rape me

Japan are such great hosts.
I hope they do well.

It's great seeing Abe-san get into it.

Attached: EE_v2eMUUAISu2k.jpg (680x413, 37K)

'ate ethnics
'ate Brazil
'ate x instead of v
luv autistic kiwi thread poster
simple as

Mate, you’re on Yea Forums(nel). 90% of what goes on here is unnecessary obstinacy over shit that doesn’t matter.

twitter.com/OfuzakeCompany/status/1175403498118119425
>the difference between haka and baka
imagine if the nz media got their hands on this

Oh yeah, that's true. I should be sleeping now instead of clearing some event.

deeply disrespectful to the tradition of our noble tangata whenua
He must face the traditional punishment of being eaten then having all his wealth stolen via for 180 years and counting.

Attached: file.png (1830x1254, 964K)

It's more like 85%

85.6% you fuck

Attached: 1496180544_giphy.gif (390x379, 160K)

Gonna listen to the kill bill soundtrack in the bath for an hour lads. Good opening weekend so far Tbh.

Auckland v Wellington should be a cracker of a game.

battle without honour or humanity is a belt out
had no idea the nips made it until recently

Gonna win the bru lads. Either me or trinh Duc spammer.

we dont care this scum sport...

Your allegiance to Argentina and Australia blinds you.

Based.

Attached: AA2BA3F4-60AA-4391-82B9-EE40CCC3B8EE.png (500x351, 150K)

>Wheres Wally

Attached: 1568796579680.png (511x419, 348K)

In a book, you disrespectful *japanese word that they have specifically for this scenario*

Going to sleep now lads...will arise tomorrow morning to see my homeland ruin those Scottish fuckers and become world champions. Good night.

Scotland

Sucks

Irish

Sucks

Scottish

Still sucks, Greig

Greig

Scotland lose and you can bet your ass they'll be the most bitter cunts for the rest of the week.

Sleep tight, bro. Remember, until the rankings update on Monday morning we’re world number 1 in the world.

Scots are bitter 24/7
It's a way of life for them

Attached: Perfect Britain 2019.jpg (712x960, 51K)

youtube.com/watch?v=29-LRuuqFT0

Anyone know anyone who works at Sp*rk?
Need to heem someone.

i haven't had a girlfriend in 9 years

Attached: file.png (800x450, 467K)

*instantly puts game on FTA as soon as potential issue is detected*

Reminder that New Zealand doesn't have another game worth watching for 27 days.

Missed this message too, so we struggled on with the Spark feed. Better in the 2nd half though, i guess because half of the users bailed.

Just a quick survey for the NZ lads:

Did you use Sp*rk?
Any issues?

For me the first half was ruined, missed a try.
Lagging, having to log back in, being told too many devices were in use (only use one).
On fibre running through a decent PC.
Asking for a refund.

Literally had no issues all weekend here. I bet it was some boomers complaining about shit that's their fault or using a combination of technology no one else had thought to test.

I also just remembered I can see when I last had an issue because I had been talking to them since they launched with issues until they fixed the one I was having. If your casting from a phone to a chromecast no need to thank me.

Attached: Twitter.jpg (1077x200, 93K)

nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=12269736

Yes
Yes

It wasn't that bad. Also I got to use three devices at one point kek.

Girlfriends are overrated.

You don't have public tv channels in nz ?

They only have a few games and they're mostly delayed

Some games are free-to-air on TV, but delayed 1hr. We have to pay a telecomm company, Spa*rk, to stream all the games and last night it shit itself during the ABs game.

Rights have been brought by a private pay tv company for the last couple with a select number of games on free to air tv

For your literal national sport ? Sad. That said it's more and more like that here too, but at least not for the national teams.

Sparks streaming has been better than anything sky has put out to date. Sky go is choppier and lower quality without being allowed to cast the content you paid for to the tv you want to watch on. Plus full replays straight after the game, spark literally putting customers first.

Sky put on notice 2bh, I want spark to buy all the rugby rights in NZ now

It's a grim state of affairs.

Be grateful that you can even see it. Any company could buy the rights and then just sit on them without even broadcasting them if they liked. IP law is a sham.

What a load of shit.
Fuck Spark and fuck you faggot shill

Yeah I think last world cup the government paid sky to put some games on free to air, or they refused to put then on free to air until the gove stepped in

And as soon as there was an issue they chucked it on free tv. Sky go fucks up and you just miss what you paid to watch.
Sky is a boomer like you who cant accept superior change.

imagine only winning two world cups lmao

people didn't really show up to the 1987 cup, it's barely even considered a real RWC

Sky customers aren't paying for Skygo you dumb little fuck, they're paying to watch it on cable TV. You'e a fucking idiot, stop replying to me just for the sake of trying to wind someone up. S***o-tier

Don't want to pay anyone to watch RWC
Simple as.

cope

Prefer paying Kayo $25/month (less than 1 hour's salary) to having to watch ads and having blue collar types get access to my /rug/.

>wake up next day after a loss
>sell your jersey
kek

trademe.co.nz/sports/rugby-league/apparel/jerseys/listing-2325953632.htm?rsqid=994527e24cc4480d8ba8e32e236cff7e-001

I'm talking about sky streaming service sky go from the get go, at least read what your replying to you waste of air. I bet you prefer league.

Imagine finishing in the top 4 6 times out of 8, 3 times finalist and never winning haha.

Attached: 1530654789983.png (320x528, 306K)

you didn't even read my fucking post. You using your mum's skygo account is completely irrelevant to the argument. Sky customers pay FOR CABLE TV YOU DUMB FUCK

Add in sports pass which is the same shit service repackaged

Also fuck off don't reply.

Go shill for sky somewhere else where boomers can get roped in again, stuff comment sections seem to be filled with them

I don't use sky you dumb little fuck.

One day, Ami, one day

haha loser

You sure go to bat for them when they are falling behind

Taking a shit at Brisbane airport right now lads

Attached: 20190922_092935.jpg (4032x3024, 3.41M)

what the fuck are you even arguing about ? Sky vs Spark? both are shit and you're a contrarian fucking idiot. The difference between the two is Spark have monumentally fucked up coverage of a critical RWC match and Sky have not. if you'd actually watched a WC before, you'd know that. Now fuck off unless you're in Auckland and want to meet up and say your Yea Forums buzzword insults to my face. And before you bother with your childish response, yes I am fucking seething.

Oh nononono

imagine arguing about which overpriced ripoff of a provider is better with autistic strangers on a tibetan shadow puppetry forum instead of just streaming for free

*DGSE intensifies*

Attached: r1447152_20997244.jpg (840x560, 98K)

I will be streaming free next time, asked for a refund.

*transends banter*

*be's the future*

Attached: WR4BCDMRIFDJDNVYQCAAOISWXU.jpg (1440x1080, 213K)

>Now fuck off unless you're in Auckland and want to meet up and say your Yea Forums buzzword insults to my face. And before you bother with your childish response, yes I am fucking seething.
Think you need some time off the internet lad

Going to have a kip before waking up for my morning Tonga.

The size of some of these new builds take the piss. In Europe they market houses in square metres so you know exactly how big it is, in the UK we sell houses in terms of bedrooms, some of these new build bedrooms are more like storage cupboards. Making money from property is just about the only way most people in the UK will have any capital in their old age, flipping property and living as rentiers. The industrial revolution started in Britain, now we're finishing it in a dystopian,post industrialised way, the end is very nigh.

imagine being from auckland lmao

I need smartass little cunts to stop trying to fucking wind me up, I'm already wound up

>Now fuck off unless you're in Auckland and want to meet up and say your Yea Forums buzzword insults to my face.
Meet me in Aotea Square at 12:30 you piece of shit.

>it is the smartass little cunts' fault

Attached: 1532323335645.jpg (884x1010, 115K)

Your neighbourhood's fine, I'll come to you, where you at. get your gf to come watch

not the sane guy lel

hey shitspouter.

I live on Queen Street faggot. Come to Aotea Square right the fuck now.

*same

Someone better fucking film this

are you Chinese

Stop disrespecting the haka

nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=12269784

Sweet what's your name and what are you wearing so I know I'm hitting the correct turd

It's shitspouter you freshie, and he's not meeting anyone. He certainly doesn't live on Queen Street

My name's Daniel. I'll be wearing a grey hoodie and my all blacks stubbies. What'll you be wearing, chink?

I remember the time shitspouter challenged someone at Sylvia Park and the guy turned up lol. he's a full of shit 45-year-old

A Cornetto

>LE ZHIDSBOWDER BOOGIEMAN
Wrong you clown it’s not me, I live in Wellington at the moment

he went 12 hours ago

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST BUILD UP THE ATMOSPHERE BY CHANTING DURING THE HAKA THAT'S RACIST IT'S NOT NICE IT'S NOT FAIR

Attached: download.jpg (233x217, 9K)

I don't care, he can still get back up off his arse and get me that Cornetto.

to be fair, it is kinda ridiculous that we get this special performance and they just have to sit there and watch. They should ban the haka entirely but if they can't then the opposing team should respond however they please.

nike tshirt and I'll be the guy punching you repeatedly in the face

>I'll be the guy punching you repeatedly in the face
big words cunt. i'm heading out now see you in 25 minutes.

So you live on Queen St and it'll take you 25min to get to Queen St? Are you sure you're not just full of shit? Omw anyway

Not our fault some teams don’t have culture. South Africans make noise because they’re racist. Only the other island teams have mana like us

New

new thread or i scream

Sounds like some gay sex is about to happen at aotea square lads

>delayed
what the fuck kind of bullshit is that
I've never heard of that happening in aus and Rugby has been owned by fox sports for ages

First half was utter garbage, quality issues and static, 4K LED tv.

>Sky customers pay FOR CABLE TV YOU DUMB FUCK
HAHAHAHAHAHA you fucking retard shill, massive exposure levels from you. What's the dish on the side of the house for then? Holy FUCK.

no you don't cunt you've literally served me at the airport kek. You didn't even realise how close to death you were.

Which one of you bastards is going to join me at this pub in tokyo

Attached: 15691224972925263317163045513583.jpg (3120x4160, 2.87M)

/rug/ take Yea Forums