Daily reminder that if you don't watch both hand egg and foot orb, you're not one of the boys

Daily reminder that if you don't watch both hand egg and foot orb, you're not one of the boys.

Attached: tom-brady-lionel-messi_tgfcjnikfezj1tqz47ae96u1q.jpg (533x300, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XIv4_r-a8jE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Soccer is even more boring than baseball

And you love black athletes.

based and redpilled. only shitskins cannot appreciate the intricacies of both games.

for me, it's soccer, basketball, baseball, tennis, and darts

both bore you after 2 minutes

Soccer might not be in my top 10 of sports I like but I've come to appreciate it

true patricians and lovers of sport appreciate them all to some degree

>love
They adored them, they are practically drulling at the mouth when they see them. I'm guessing their conditioning for cuckoldry is now complete

true spee patricians can talk nfl cfb mlb nhl nba epl nascar f1 indycar atp cfl nrl afl and not lose a beat

if you can't talk about all to some degree fuck off the board

>darts
BASED

forgot cbb

wrong, at least with soccer I can appreciate the geometry of the formations and shit

Why are american'ts giving their opinions about superior sports when their's is cancer tier

For me, it's soccer, rugby, hokkei, college basketball when my alma mater goes on a run or there's at least a good underdog story and road bowling.

>road bowling.
vas ist das?

youtube.com/watch?v=XIv4_r-a8jE

Attached: file.png (768x768, 661K)

would love to watch handegg-carry, but five commercial breaks per minute is just too much.

I watch both sports and those are my 2 favorite athletes.

>try to watch soccer
>it's just dudes missing the goal
>game ends 0-0
>literally wasted 2 hours of my life

No thanks

Had to drop a few of these.. getting older and don't give a fuck anymore. No time to be invested in more sports.

but orbs are spherical
SPHERICAL

my nuts on your face are spherical

I love football but this is starting to get to be too off-putting. instant gratification media to me has exposed it even more. I completely understand this complaint from yuropoors not use to even seeing that type of start stop. 2 hour nfl games would be the unquestionable greatest sport on earth ever conceived

Here's your (You) faggot

The purpose of handegg is to crame as much commercials into it as possible that way the big corporate company's are getting there moneys worth, the fact that you enjoy it as a spectacule makes you dumber than dirt

i tried to watch handegg but i find it too boring, NBA is the only burger league that i like

Kek based. Was Drake and Josh big in the UK?

Love Ngubu

I only watch the superbowl the sport in general is fucking boring and not worth my time. Football is way more interesting and fast paced.

As opposed to what? All the Africans and Latin Americans in the World Cup?

Attached: Tweet.jpg (1024x688, 84K)

no you stupid nigger. football got popular first, the overcommercialization followed. thanks for the elementary school woke opinion though fuckface

It was for a couple of years in the 00s at least

It got popular fuckwad cause mega corporations knew they could profit bigtime from the stupitity of the masses like you, so they heavily promoted it and now here we are with semen slurpers like you thinking it's enjoyable