Why are they so arrogant?

Like man, i just posted a comment on messi's instagram asking him even he was coming back from injury and a few minutes later he deletes it.

Attached: Argentina.png (2560x1646, 162K)

Dunno, Messi is pretty cool. A friend of mine got a tattoo from the same guy who did Messi’s. He told my friend that he refused when Messi tried to pay him. A few weeks later he got a fucking Audi TT as a gift.
If your reply really did get deleted it was probably some hired community manager. Also Spaniards and argentinians are both pretty bad at english, whoever deleted it may have taken it the wrong way

Based Lionel, /ourguy/ forever.

Not the first time he has done that. I still remember when he deleted his holocaust denial posts.

How can you deny something that never happened though

because we are better than you

I just want to get the fuck out of this shithole
Do you believe in reincarnation? Do you think that if I kill my self I will be lucky enough to be reborn in a non-shithole country like the netherlands, usa, etc?

Attached: 1491806175457.jpg (1024x942, 147K)

>usa

>kill yourself
>reincarnate in USA
>get shot
>back to Argentina in less than a decade

Attached: 1562196573069.gif (407x278, 34K)

>be European
>get bombed by Ahmed

>be Asian
>overworked, depressed, suicide

>be American
>get shot

>be African
>be African

>be South American
>abducted and put into sex trafficking

there's just no way to win

>be a rich born american
>still a mutt

>be fat
no way

That’s funny because Audi was the sponsor of Barca and their contract says every season the players got a free car. Messi literally regifted his shit

>their contract says every season the players got a free car
nope

It’s true though? They have to give back the last years model and they get a new one. I remember when the sponsor deal ended Audi got butthurt because the players refused to give the cars back

do you know what Audi did Messi have? now go lose some weight

Why are you so butthurt about being wrong?

I'll ask your question
he had an SUV, a q7 or q5
not a TT
back to you, Darrell

lmao why the fuck are you two fags arguing about this retarded shit? it was supposed to be just an anecdote
you can ask him yourselves if you want to know more about the car, his instagram is @robertolopeztattoo

come to australia. you can stay with my sister if you promise not to fuck her.

I just watched a documentary called "Tren Blanco" about a train that got hobos back and forth from downtown Buenos Aires and they interviewed some of the hobos, god Argentina really is doomed, you guys have millions of "people" that there is no chance in hell they could adapt to a civilized society, I mean we have some too, but not THAT much, it's insane.

what if i get reincarnated into a rich bank owner?

>Like man

Attached: 12574653346.png (644x800, 13K)

To be fair, most people bombed by Ahmed are other Ahmeds in Ahmed countries.