/nfl/ BLOAT Edition

>FA: Patriots to void Brown's $9M signing bonus
>SEA: Penny (hamstring) questionable for Week 3
>CLE: Browns place David Njoku (wrist) on IR
>LAR: Aaron Donald (back) questionable for Week 3.
>LAR: Rams TE Higbee (chest) out for Week 3
>FA: NE cuts Antonio Brown amid escalating reports
>NE: Tom Brady (calf) good to go for Sunday
>HOU: Tunsil (ankle) questionable; expected to play
>IND: T.Y. Hilton (quad) questionable for Week 3
>KC: Chiefs 'likely to be cautious' with Shady
I just want the season to be over already.
t. jest fan

Attached: 1567999857413.png (1795x1080, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G3F0dwAX8hI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_rights#United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=P9J1QzPmTyU
youtube.com/watch?v=gLwd7EeQtlI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

big ben is an alcoholic

How will they ever recover?

Attached: resj1jjip4kinarlo2af.jpg (1800x1012, 134K)

They don't need to? They were already really good before AB, they are still really good without AB.

Now they'll only win their games by two scores instead of three.

Nanners will make the playoffs

Yeah but without AB they only beat the Dolphins by 37 points, that's unacceptable

There is literally no way to argue against this. You may not like this /nfl/ but its the cold hard truth.

Attached: file.png (1000x1000, 363K)

Vikings will make the playoffs

>Yeah they signed him
>Nope, they dont have a clue about the rapes haha
>Thanks Mike, the plans working perfectly.
>In two weeks the "package" will have that locker room in flames
>Thats right, by whatever means necessary. See you then.

Attached: 84512048561.png (940x470, 469K)

This season or like, eventually?

>you can only post itt if your team has won a owl in the 21st century
Chiefs fans need not apply

This season of course. Cousins had a bad game, we’ve got a good team behind him and that doesn’t change from a week 2 loss

How many times are you going to post this you absolute nigger?

>implying the lockroom is made out of paper mache
????

>Big Ben's neck is thicker than his huge fucking head

how is it possible?

How do you know that Bill and Tom weren't limiting them just so he could get AB a touchdown? Something to help him feel comfortable and adjust, feel like he actually contributed. Maybe without AB they fire off 60.

Oh, then yeah man they're not. Sorry bro.

see

They are. But keep sleeping, vikings do their best when they’re not in the spotlight.

>you can be denied all sources of income because a woman accuses you of something
land of the free

Week 4 would like to have a word with you...

this 4d chess is too much for me

Maybe in the 2021 season but I wouldn't be hopeful. Rookie qbs never do good in the playoffs, at least good enough to win it all and that's all that matters at that point.

See

Cheatriots fanbase are so mad right now :^)

Bro, they're not. They literally haven't done anything to warrant saying otherwise

all he had to do was just lay low and let his agent and lawyer handle everything.
Instead the chimp had to go and threaten and harass on top of it.
Dumb crack ape should have just played ball and shut his mouth. Now he been dun freeeeeeeeeeeeed by the patriots granma

Gaytriots are boiling today haha

They lost a single game due to the defense sleeping in the first quarter. If the defense started out the game the way they tackled the 2nd quarter and onward, the Packers basically don’t score.

when you're team hasn't won a owl since
>the Beatles were together
>Charles Manson was free
>Nixon was President
>the moon landing had just happened months prior
>the Vietnam war

Attached: red-applied-icon-wall-decals-nfop1601-64_600.jpg (600x600, 26K)

19-0 is far less likely. SB number 7 is still a near lock.

Chefs time bby

Attached: Varg03jf-023-r230-23_465_581_int.jpg (465x581, 155K)

absolutely seething :^)

brady's gonne get hurt or fall off a cliff after the bye week. no way he can keep it together for 16 plus playoffs. on easy mode with AB, yes. not now tho, sadly

post what you are BLASTING RIGHT FUCKIN NOW

Attached: deathspellomegafas.jpg (700x700, 53K)

Had nothing to do with the guy in charge of passing the ball only connecting on 44% and giving the ball away twice.

>after the bye week
when their first round WR comes back?

If, but they didn't. Kirk is an absolute dud.

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1517802910728.jpg (1531x847, 329K)

if the iggles did it so can the cheefs

Imagine going from top WR in the world to being taken down by broke ass groupie single moms and thots who OBVIOUSLY fully intended to extort you with false charges and/or get pregnant by you for a come up

Your a dumbass lol. The patriots are a living testament to your stupidity. Have you ever heard of defensive schemes? The patriots at tims have had statistically one of the worst defences in the league in all respects besides points allowed per game (which is consistently in the top 15 every year since belichick).

see, that's exactly it though, these hood rats have no case. AB will be cleared by the NFL and playing for the Cleveland Browns next weekend.

>BOOKIT

Was just listening to Carcass but switched it over to pic related

Attached: 71LOzB4CpQL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 29K)

Funny how the Steelers came out the clear winners again in the Antonio Brown saga

Peak America. It's been downhill since.

I just kinda feel for the Raiders. I don't think anyone predicted how much of a headcase he truly was.

It did though. Urgency plays into passer performance

AB on the phone with the Bills: "Hey guys...remember when you tried to trade for me and I shit all over you and refused? Yeah, well, heh,heh...funny story...hello?....hello...??"

Attached: giphy.gif (401x480, 1.41M)

except for the part where they missed the playoffs last year and did nothing when they had the best WR and RB in the league

nice i might check out. also lol

Attached: fatvargv.jpg (2700x1800, 789K)

We are officially off the best timeline

Attached: gettyimages-1168470751.jpg (2000x1200, 670K)

Let me simplify that for you.
>when your team hasn't even played in the owl
2 for the price of one

Attached: 1568662774583-sp.png (941x486, 955K)

looks ld as fuck here desu
also hes dyeing his hair kek

the worst part about getting old is not being able to jack off 4 times a day anymore

chargers went in 94

Raiders have given the Steelers four draft picks now for two players (Martavis Bryant and Antonio Brown) that have done virtually nothing for their organization. Steelers GM knows how to wheel and deal'em.

Reminder the New England Patriots made Antonio Brown risk his health in the dangerous game of football for zero monetary compensation

he literally would have caught 20 TDs in 15 games

James Conner and Shuster-Smith are great but I don't know about best in the league.

94 was the last bills appearance, but you're right. 94 season. I always think that Miami game was the last time they had an actual chance to make it.

It helps that your entire division is a meme. Hurts that your team is in said division, and hence also a meme.

How do you celebrate injuries?

youtube.com/watch?v=G3F0dwAX8hI

Attached: 1508100124100.jpg (539x960, 61K)

At least AB got to get up in Giseles's guts before he got canned.

Wait, you're telling me he worked for free? Why would someone ever work for free?

4d chess is literally just 3d chess, plus time.

>will keep guys with 0 integrity or sportsmanship and have been cheating the game for 20 years
>will keep guys busted for drugs 500 times over
>will keep murderers
>won't keep AB
Christ how terrible a person is he

no self respecting individual works for free, user ...

>SB number 7 is still a near lock.

chess is 2d so that's still good

Im not a person who thinks a season ends after the first loss. The beauty of football is that it really doesn’t all rest on a single player. I’ll be optimistic until given a reason not to be, regardless of the memes and banter. At the end of the day, they’re >my team and I believe in them.

and you'll get 1d if you keep replying to me

>mickeys
>ski mask
>adidas track suit
I wonder if he's hiding stolen car stereos in those 40 boxes.

>elite defense
>deep at WR and RB
OL is depleted but should be near full strength by week 8

i'm fuckin rofling dude

Yeah, but the same retard just got rid of 2 disgruntled players who were major distractions, and looked around the league and signed away a 1st round draft pick to Miami for a...say it with me...proven disgruntled distraction. Genius!

At first, I was in the AB camp but now I think Im in the rape accusers camp desu. The way he acted directly after he was accused is highly suspect. Regardless of how "threatening" the message he sent her was (which is far too speculative for court imo), you shouldnt be harrassing someone about you looking into someones family situation. I think this is grounds for harrassment more than anything else.

ok? you know they won last year right?

>I’ll be optimistic until given a reason not to be
you were already given a reason, his name is Kirk "lol let me take your championship team to 8-7-1" Cousins

Shit happens, again, I’m not gonna let anything stop me from enjoying my team play the best sport in America.

>someone tries to destroy your reputation and career
>wtf why is he trying to do something about it?

>nfl team repeating

literally who

Sometimes I think about the times when Reid has called a player into his office to tell him that he needs to get in better shape. I mean, it has to have happened at some point. I just sit and wonder what was going through their minds while the desk creaked under the weight of his belly and people in the other room can hear him breathing.

I really do admire your attitude, to be so used to seeing failure that it just doesn't phase you at this point. good on you user.

>celebrating injuries
>ever

I don't care who it is

There's doing something about it and there's shooting yourself in the foot with how you go about it. He shot himself in the foot.

doesn't make him any more of a rapist

Attached: strato-chess-3d-lg.jpg (1007x1024, 115K)

>if this dude is telling me i'm out of shape it must be bad
or
>this dude knows something about being out of shape, better listen to him

i am so bored

No, but it's one more hassle the Pats don't need looming over them when all they want to do is focus on winning football games. It's poor decision making after I'm sure they already told him to keep his mouth shut and focus on the field while letting the lawyers and his agent do all the talking.

Loins are unironically the second best team in the NFCN.

I dont get this mentality
Its a violent game, its supposed to appeal to your primal tribalism. Why would you care about the well being of other teams players?

If you truly cared about the well beings of these people, you wouldnt watch and support this game in the first place

bro lets play gears 5

You’re trying to demean me, but all you’re doing to showing how petty you are. That’s on you friend.

>mfw reading retarded week 2 hot takes

Attached: 1454261854933.jpg (850x1035, 61K)

Definitely have the 2nd best qb. What fucking timeline is this?

This bitch needs to get on the phone and find some borderline psychotic cousins and uncles to go "investigate" Brown and his family.

He passed gas in public without saying excuse me. Completely unacceptable.

drafted AB in fantasy and followed him from preseason to now. I went from thinking he was a diva clown to being legit concerned for his mental health and hating how those around him are helping his destruction. Why don't people see that he is a lost soul in need of help? Why do they reject him? God please bless AB. Browns please sign AB. I feel so bad. I'm drunk and sad.

Attached: misunderstoodgenius.jpg (1280x675, 43K)

it's just a fucking game dude.

>lets send pictures of people investigating you
>not harrassment
I bet you've never heard a police stakout where they purposefully make sure theyre noticed have you? Its an intimidation tactic to see if a suspect will flee his residence giving them a reason to take him in for questioning.

Good sportsmanship you fucking faggot

>the cold hard truth
/Bills Owl 2020/

Attached: 1568144985063.jpg (636x636, 35K)

Vietnam was never a war youngfag

Attached: Private Leonard Fournette.jpg (432x288, 93K)

Why isn't there a mentally disabled general for fans of the Loins?

silver lining

>not realizing how god awful the queens and burrs are yet

>Why don't people see that he is a lost soul in need of help?
Billy B tried, but it was too late.

Kek

No loins fan actually thinks their team is ever going to do shit. They're the razorcakes without the cake.

Because the loins don't have fans. They have people that hate them that are codependent. Kind of like wives.

the way brady took him in too. They wanted to help. I really think Kraft was the one who sent him away, that fucking jew. I hope AB lands on his feet and proves his haters wrong.

i can bet they both sweep detroit

>teams that are officially fucked
Browns
Steelers
Dolohins
Jets
Titans
Raiders
Chargers
Broncos
Redskins
Giants
Eagles
Bears
Lions
Vikings
Bucs
Panthers
Saints
Panthers
Cardinals

>you're trying to shake me down for money
>I'm going to look into this
whoa

Which NFC North team has the saddest fanbase? It's obviously a three way tie between those irrelevant franchises but I just can't the biggest loser.

Yeah, and tearing your knee or breaking your thumb isnt going to hurt your life in the long term.
But it is going to help my team play the game.

Somehow that is a horrific, yet the severe debilitating brain damage that is caused to every single player is deemed OK for a game.
Interesting.

Attached: 1506941438020.gif (700x704, 295K)

One of those teams has one playoff win in 50 years

I think they will be alright.

Attached: C9C9BB0C-7253-4E45-BD14-2CD0CE43CB94.jpg (1471x828, 617K)

Idk why I put Panthers twice. My bad.

Stafford's been the 2nd best qb in the division for quite some time though

Green gay by far

I'm just tired of Mutthomes hype. Its like okay, he had one good year. The AFC is shit now (aside from Pats), so it's not even a big accomplishment.

Zero chance. Both have a bottom 5 qb.

Fuck Trushitsky is averaging less per attempt than most running backs.

dude, it's a game. no different than hopscotch or tag. chill out lol

>The AFC is shit now
There's a marginal at best difference between the two conferences. You are retarded

If he hadn’t been so reactive he would not have had one single issue. He tried to ride whatever the male equivalent of the cock carousel is instead of commit to a single good woman, and he got snake bit. And even after all that if he’d kept his mouth shut he’d be fine. No pity.

Reminder that more vicucks fans have died waiting for an Owl than any other team in the league.

>Yfw Josh Allennis Elite, but was placed on two shit teams. Do his true self cannot be shown.

>he had one good year.

His only year of starting jackass, and hes picking up right where he left off.

You replied to wring post. It's the loins, they beat a shitty cowboys backup and injured troy aikman. Then they got demoloshed by the redskins.

Lions don’t have much to show for it though.

Attached: 5C291555-BCF1-4B52-829B-FCA45D461F13.jpg (444x372, 42K)

>There's a marginal at best difference between the two conferences.
Yea, and both conferences are shit. What's your point. The AFC used to be really good though. Mahomes is lighting up all of these atrocious defenses in the AFC. He's never even beat one good team yet.

I think Vikings and Bears fans are still in the denial stage over the absolute state of their qb situations.

Remember these are the people that thought drafting captain checkdown and paying a certain someone 84 million guaranteed were sound decisions.

I love Sneak so much bros

Attached: BE77B8E2-B013-4575-806F-D76231C84466.png (800x547, 665K)

Name one (1) good team that Mahomes has beat

I feel like gruden was legit on his side and tried to help, but AB is fucking crazy. He really does need help

Aren’t you the fan of the team that wasted Barry Sanders AND Megatron?

I bet the Jets or Lions can claim that or even Chicago considering their murder rate and 1 pitiful Super Win. Arizona has too small of a fanbase to qualify.

Attached: 1564627150324.png (300x300, 27K)

>Yfw Josh Rosen is Elite, but was placed on two shit teams. So his true self cannot be shown.*

Fuck i'm high.

Attached: Josh-Rosen-8-26-19-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

Reminder that every vicucks fan will die without seeing an Owl. They will be THE LAST ringless team and will never go all the way. Any team that has 4 attempts and fails all of them will never win it. Bills are the exception.

Rebuilding since 1958

Ravens, Chargers, Colts

Based Ballen doesn’t need to deal with a nigger.

Nope, but either of those players would have actually been worth 84 million yet not even the loins had to pay that for their services. Queens paid 84 million for literal trash.

I hope every vicucks and loins fan knows that your shit teams will never win an Owl. May as well pick another team

Fucking this. Why do retards give their money to shit teams and incompetent owners?

I don't know if jest or loins fans ever actually consider an owl as a possibility.

>advocating bandwagoning
Kys

None of those teams were elite and I say that as a Clots fan. He lost to the Pats (twice) and Rams. This year, he's had good performance against the... Titans and Raiders. He's got a loooong way to go to be in that discussion with Brady, Manning

Cant wait for the Raiders to shock the Vikings at home this Sunday

Attached: 1568756964940.png (755x757, 309K)

You said good not elite. Stop do the "conditions I deem fair" moving of the goal posts fagtron.

Attached: images.jpg (240x180, 10K)

Loins are going to beat the Bills in the 2020 owl.

>tfw just hearing the news on AB being released

holy shit not even the patriots can manage him

Attached: 1402604571449.jpg (640x360, 37K)

>Ravens
>Chokers
>Colts

“no”

Raidnigs are gay but this is 110% what's going to happen.

If my team were as shit as the Loins I'd jump ship. They are the most pitiful team in sports. I can't watch that shit, I'd drop football.

How are you just hearing this? It was even the top story on both Fox and CNN at one point today, its been fucking everywhere.

Maybe that’s because you’re a shitty fan

Those are what he considers wins that propel Mahomes into elite status, the next Brady.

It's pretty sad.

>thinking you can upset a loins fan
lol you fags will never know true pain and suffering

Attached: Harrington.jpg (300x226, 20K)

Yes

Attached: 1475534168106.jpg (1280x640, 96K)

Unlike you I have a job you basement dwelling tripfag.

“no”

You're a shitty fan for funneling even more money into your owners' pockets when they've never hired the right staff ever

3 playoff teams

>I only root for winning teams, I couldn’t ever root for a team that doesn’t always win
Literal zoomer

umm, Im thinkin yes sweety

Attached: 1568211125650.png (800x799, 483K)

>3 playoff teams

Attached: images.png (293x172, 9K)

Does your manager at Burger King not allow you breaks?

Attached: youdumbfuck.jpg (259x194, 14K)

user, it would only be a shakedown if you were threatening someone else with violence or blackmail. A court case is neither. You're also acting as if your reputation matters after you are convicted for rape user. Of course we dont know yet if AB is guilty of rape or not. All we know now is that he is innocent for the moment. We have no idea of how the court case will work itself out.

“no”

>resorting to wojak memes
I have already won this argument

once N'Keal comes back they'll be stacked at WR again
Right now they're still pretty good

Does your mom help you with the toilet seat?

No, I couldn't root for a team that NEVER wins and has NEVER won. 0 NFCN titles. How is that even possible? Of course you knew what I was saying though. A team with one playoff win in 60 years does not deserve fans.

it's not violence it's just government violence to seize your property

>a real life football team once let this man start for 4 (four) seasons at quarterback
Amazing

Imagine being as toxic as Kaepernick despite no political baiting

quite literally. Cousins shrinks under the spotlight like a cockroach running back under the fridge

Your argument is that Mahomes is elite because he has beat three slightly above mediocre teams before being beat by the Patriots?

Attached: 1567548320750.png (645x773, 11K)

dubs and antonio brown signs with the raiders

Is this a parody of something?

What makes you think he'll even be good? He's a rookie who has shown nothing so far.

>84 million american US dollars and zero cents

You're just being asked why you still care about the shittiest team in sports

it wasn't about not managing him it was shit about him that he's been doing over the years that is just now getting revealed

What’s the lesson today, user? If you bang a ho don’t text her back.

first 1st round pick the pats have made at wr since terry glenn

he dug his own grave when he fucked added her to a group chat telling his mates to go look around for her while sending them photos of her and her kids
What an absolute retard

Raiders should feel like they won the story of the game if they lose by 10 or less

He's started for one year and won mvp. Of course people are going to be hyped about him lol

baste

And that answers my question how...

I'm already here, fuck it. Why change now?

>implying the queens can score 10 points

>He's got a long way to go to be in the discussion with the two greatest QBs of all time
He's in his third year dude lol and it's only his second year of starting. You can still be a really talented QB without having the resume of Peyton or Brady.

>reeeeee stop rooting for your team!!!
Where did this subhuman level “banter” originate from? Reddit?

He needs you to stop supporting the Lions so he won't feel so bad for being a bandwagoner.

I'm old enough to remember Flacco hype. And he actually won a Super Bowl.

>92,487,416.627 Albanian Lek
>for a bunch of handoffs to Cook and some interceptions

Nu-Yea Forums is probably worse than reddit. I remember we used to rightly shit on Tom Brady for being a whinny system babby, now he's suddendly the GOAT with the influx of moronic zoomers.

Attached: myfaceasitypethispost.jpg (758x644, 64K)

He can do what he wants.

I’ve always hated Brady and will continue to do so

>50,442,000,000 west african francs for joe flacco without wins
Can you even imagine?

Good man

Attached: source.gif (400x275, 1.2M)

Everything about the NFCN is ironic.

dubs and Antonio Brown gives us the greatest chaseb owl of all time culminating with him getting shot.

You've already been called out for your piss-poor reading comprehension, and I'm nowhere near a bandwagoner My team has a 25-year SB drought

What idiot thought that was the face of a franchise QB?

let me help you

Attached: 1567979166837.jpg (374x452, 34K)

Stand aside

Attached: 191.jpg (831x1024, 68K)

Vikings desu

Don't worry. In a couple weeks Andry Reid will sign Ab

>Vikings trying out Jordan Matthews
Interesting

Rollin

Attached: fattrashford.jpg (400x400, 31K)

what team will be desperate enough now to take AB? idk if anyone will take him now.

I hate Brady but I hate the Baltipoor Ratbirds even more.

his will be done

I don't like you on a personal level, but I can 100% respect you for this take. Brady is the biggest bitch in sports, and his whole organization does nothing but skirt league laws and violating rules.

"Your team" is not worth watching and never has been.

I unironically like Brady because of the sheer amount of asshurt he causes

BASED

So when exactly WILL the viqueens win an Owl?

>thing bad cause I no like thing
Thanks for confirming your single digit IQ.

Iggles entire offense is dead.

>I unironically like Brady because of the sheer amount of cheating he causes
FTFY

I'm still lurking, as I prefer the shadows for now...
Things are changing. Rosen will right the ship. Dallas will fall.

case in point

checked

>Feeling sorry for that retarded nigger.
Please leave, and never return.

checked

Attached: burzem.jpg (400x400, 133K)

This. He's the Chaddest man ever born.

Had AB bought a house in New England yet or was he still at Brady's house when the news broke.

>AB shows up to Gillette
>Told he's fired
>Comes back to Brady's house to get his stuff
>It's already outside the house

What's he riding in boys? I'm guessing some beat up minivan he stole from some bottom dweller he shacked up with. The chase starts after he fets into an "altercation" after trying to return it to the wrong chick.

Attached: pats-delfino.png (1254x661, 2.06M)

Same. Dude seems like a great guy. Patriots also found a way to shut up all the remnants of niners, cowboys and stoolers from shit posting about ancient rings

That was three Owls ago, bro.

>What's he riding in boys?

A hot air balloon if twice repeating numerals, if triples he steals the wright flyer and goes all Sideshow Bob.

Attached: Simpsons_07_10_P5_640x360_321202755769.jpg (640x360, 181K)

Old bay? More like Old Gay.

lol fag. you talk all gay

That'd be some shit, imagine him getting shot down for flying over government air space

>defending a known cheater
wew

>inb4 only team willing to sign AB is the fucking BILLS and AB is forced to play for the team he shut down getting traded to

Ohnonononooooo

JARED GOFF'S (R)EALLY (A)WESOME (M)ACHINE (S)TORY

Jared Goff is a rich, happy little boy.
His dad is Sean McVay. Sean loves his precious baby boy Jared. "Hi, Jared!" Sean says as he smiles and waves to his baby boy.
"Dad!!" Jared runs into his arms and gives him a big hug!

Sean loves Jared so much, he gives his son Jared the keys to his big blue and yellow machine!

"Here you go, kiddo. All yours! It's the Really Awesome Machine! Let's see what you learned at that rich school I sent you to! Hehe!"

Jared is elated! "Dad...!"

Tears fill his eyes as he skips and bounces to the machine. Jared is pretty good at using the machine! Jared may be sheltered, but he learned a lot about running machines at his fancy school. He knew just how to operate all of the parts!

"Run, run!"
"Push, push!"
"Hold, hold!"
"Catch, catch!"
"Uncalled pass interference!"
"Turbo, set!"

He does so well! The whole operation runs smoothly!

"Dad, look how good I'm doing!!"
"Very good, Jared. You know what? I'm gonna take you to the Super Bowl!"

Wow!! Golly! Dad's taking us to the Super Bowl!

Only, uh oh. There's this conniving little trickster called Billy the Big Belly Chicken.
Billy is a clever chicken, and he likes to cause trouble!
He puts a wrench in the machine!
He jams up Jared's favorite parts!
He makes the computer go haywire!
Uh oh!

Jared finds the RAM making loud noises! It's in flames! Uh oh!! Uh oh!!!

"Dad, what do I do!?"
Only...Dad can't help right now! Oh no!!! Jared doesn't know what to do without dad!

Jared grabs some water and throws it on the oil fire. Whoa!! The flames got higher! It's an oil fire! "Dad, where are you?? I don't know what to do!"
Jared calls out to his dad, but daddy Sean can't help "Sorry, Jared! I can't run the machine for you! But you're doing great. I'll give you some good stuff, we'll kick a field goal and try an onside kick and see what we can do."

Jared looks sadly to the sky. Billy the Big Belly Chicken ruined the Really Awesome Machine.

Technically all airspace is Government airspace but I get your point.

Attached: 135.png (680x680, 124K)

>84 get
AB helps rebuild the Bills, leads them to more consecutive owl losses

Yeah, shpuld habe clarified airspace near or over a government installation, preferably military or dod in this instance.

Gayders +9 or loins +6.5?

Both seem like free money but at least one will fuck it up.

Wrong. You own the airspace to a certain height above your property.

>A factory explosion happens with only a couple people nearby (that are associated with each other)
>it must mean that it was an act of sabotage by those two people
You're a fucking retard lol.

Raiders +9 is complete free money. Lions +6.5 is less certain but pretty good. I'd take both, easily.

Raiders. Vicucks aren’t winning another game

Attached: A94971F7-7292-4D34-B8F2-3B7963D95D5B.jpg (828x242, 111K)

You don't. Airspace is all government owned, you merely can get permission to use it.

He’s a low IQ hoodrat and these bitches he’s dealing with are low IQ hoodrat groupie whores pretending to be innocent prudes. He’s talking how poor nogs talk to other poor nogs. The pearl clutching is comedy. That said, he’s basically a quintessential case of when keepin’ it real goes wrong

A plane or a balloon wouldnt be flying that low.

>screenshotting your own dubs post
That's just sad, user. I mean if you got quads or something, sure. But really? Dubs?

Nor is it actually defined as "airspace"

I just cleaned a shit ton of dog hair out of my dishwasher drain

the fuck are you guys up to tonight?

go loins

Well I mean the one chick was just there to paint a mural at his place, not trying to shack up with him and isn't even taking him to court, she just came out to tell the NFL his inappropriate actions.

Attached: Australian_Shepherd_Hündin__Schoki__in_red-tri.jpg (2605x1953, 2.77M)

Like all property.

dubs is more rare than trips or quads idiot.

Are you fucking your dog in your dishwasher again?

that's not even close to correct.

Attached: 1568568265587.jpg (3500x2333, 1.33M)

Well put. But riding the pussy carousel is fine if you’re dealing with top shelf whores. He was involved with broke ass thots from Instagram and washed up piss poor gymnasts. Like dude, you’re AB, you can’t land a real model or C list actress? No judgment. Muh dick moron

You own the airspace 400ft above your property as it is not considered “navigable airspace” by the FAA. The FAA has domain over “navigable airspace”

That would be the federal bank who also has the government by the hairs

ripp

dear god that armadillo is in for a rough ass day

dubs and we get "Brown found unresponsive in his hotel room" tomorrow morning

Nah nigga. Air rights are owned and can be bought and sold by private citizens. The government can take the, however they do have to pay that citizen. That's what property means in America. If you own it, it doesn't matter who it is, it's yours and even if the government goes to court to take it, you still get money.

Hence property

Yes it is. Why do you think you have to file flight plans with the agency?

Attached: ySoWklX.png (640x360, 259K)

>But riding the pussy carousel is fine if you’re dealing with top shelf whores.
Not a single person that posts on this board has "ridden the pussy carousel with top shelf" women, so why act like this is a phenomena you can understand?

kek

i have labs and goldens, m8. they shed twice a year for 6 months at a time. their hair gets EVERYWHERE

trips confirm murder-suicide

maybe they think its just a rock

150% dubs

Attached: 57178310_193094374990016_2396176702708383744_n4854.jpg (420x421, 24K)

can someone explain to me what the actual fuck raiders and stoolers fans are celebrating right now?

the steelers still owe AB 21 million. they got a 5th and a 7th for him, but they could have had a 1st from New England (where he ended up anyway) if they weren't so fucking petty

raiders meanwhile got a massive media circus all throughout training camp and gave up two draft picks to rent AB for the preseason

this whole ordeal has cost the patriots a grand total of 189,000 dollars

how exactly have you faggots gained anything?

Didn’t they say at this time? Maybe they re sign him when this shit blows over?

see
sources here. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_rights#United_States

Now shut up. You were wrong. Move on.

Reminder that taxation is theft

I hope not, he's unlikable but that's a shitty way for anyone to go out.

Kek. Imagine being this naive. She’s a broke groupie whore single mom of 3 kids who chases rappers and athletes. AB thought he could slide her $2000 for easy pussy. She declined, he ghosted her

and let me guess, eating meat is murder?
Fucking liberal

So according to you because a verizon satellite passed above my house 70 miles up I am entitled to compensation? Can I allow Iranian drones in "my" airspace?

Attached: 1561934121720.jpg (480x480, 22K)

They haven't gained anything. It's just shitposting from retards that don't understand how the contract and management side of football works.

Is this the steelers equivalent of a superbowl championship this year?

Attached: steelers superbowl.png (737x866, 643K)

They're unironically coping in every meaningful sense of the word with their teams being laughingstocks for allowing AB to take them for a ride, and this is how it manifests.

>taxation is theft
>a liberal idea

Attached: 1311194484412.png (443x383, 9K)

Hope he takes the entire staff of SI with him

That proves nothing. Reread the thread you moron.

Derek jeter. Leo DiCaprio. Lebron cheating on his wife. You only slay women with something to lose. He was trying to fuck with DESPERATE THIRSTY broke whores. Of course they’re mentally ill

Nah fuck him and fuck you.

then how is the government supposed to pay to maintain infrastructure you dumbshit

Well put

Only have sexual relations within the confines of marriage, as the Bible instructs.

You can pay $500 and get a high class escort and its guaranteed and easy, why would he pay $2000 for some starving artist off the street?

Attached: Ln3bk3h.jpg (400x310, 39K)

>sources
>Wikipedia
>implying you didn't edit the article seconds before posting the link

>Stoolers have 21Mil in dead cap
>Raiders gave up a 3rd and 5th for nothing
>Patriots are even more universally hated and may still have to pay AB his 9mil guaranteed
>Ravens are objectively the best team in the NFL again

Best timeline

Attached: 1528142086856.jpg (3000x1996, 771K)

If anybody lost in this whole thing, it's not the patriots. They picked him up and released him for almost nothi ng

Maybe they released him so he's unemployed with no money coming in if a lawsuit does go through.

Your teem confirmed for single digit wins every year

no

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PATRSBROS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR FUCKING YEAR

Thrill of the slight chase. He’s a man. Prostitutes prob do nothing for his alpha ego

You seem like an asshole but I wouldn't want it to happen to you either, bud.

But I just read that wikipedia page that you linked and it supported his statement. It explicitly states all airspace is under sovereignty of the government and all citizens must gain permission from the government to use it. There is no mention of any corporation owning navigable airspace. It only mentions that if airspace traffic significantly inconveniences a property that the FAA should compensate that property.

Based

Attached: 1567997173719.jpg (2048x2048, 325K)

Im just happy he is off my team and that the loses are minimal lol. I thought he was a clown after the stealers fiasco and am happy as fuck that this is over. I knew this wouldnt work out. Muh "randy moss" doesnt work either as compared to ab, he is mild in comparisson

Holy shit liberals unironically ruined twitter

Kraft's billion dollar Jew lawyer machine managed to bail his ass out despite irrefutable evidence of his crimes existing, I think they can put together an ironclad contract to avoid paying out to some disgraceful nignog.

Pangolin

Attached: Pangolin.jpg (2000x750, 315K)

>may still have to pay AB his 9mil guaranteed
Nah, they won't. It only would have became guaranteed in about a week or so.

Let josh get caught high and the pats lose 4-6 games, I guarantee they re sign AB. not only that, but before they re sign him the jews henchmen will clean up all the drama

The deadline was monday retard

twitter ruined itself. social media is a disease. the average person should under no circumstances be given a voice or a platform

whatever the name is his ass is going to be first on the menu.

:(

But I hope you it does to you.

I'm not renting your mom for a night even if it's guaranteed and easy. I like fucking your dad. Ain't happening.

Twitter users ruined twitter.

Also can the FCC pass a law to keep ESPN from airing twitter comments on their ticker during games? Is anyone else insanely annoyed by that shit?

Attached: 1549822954559.jpg (447x444, 27K)

BB WINS AGAIN HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

unironically but this

It still is?

Not that dude, but the only thing the government uses federal income tax for is to control inflation. Not one penny of tax money goes to government bills. The government just makes as much money as it needs and uses taxation to take money out of the economy.

I doubt Gordon's going down again. I don't doubt he's still smoking and who knows what else but this is a great redemption line for 2 black men who are great at their Kraft and can't seem to beat their demons.

It's not.

Some definitely is. Like property tax just means you have to pay rent on your own property to the government or they'll come seize it. Pretty fucked.

Twitter ruined everything, tbqh.

Attached: fakenews.png (590x340, 71K)

Because of how amicable the breakup was I honestly think there's a small chance the Pats would re-sign AB later this year with a purely incentives based contract after the NFL concludes whatever horseshit investigation it's running right now.

The real issue for the Pats today was:

A). not knowing what antonio's status would be going forward
B). contractually owing antonio 5 million of his signing bonus if he's still on the roster come Monday

It's possible the Patriots could re-negotiate something or even be in the process of doing so right now. I seriously doubt any other franchise will take a swing at him after all these fiascos

I'd give it a 20% chance of happening at this point, assuming he doesn't catch a real charge in the future

I searched racist tweets on google images and every image that shows up is trump bullshhit

He's still smoking, but they're keeping that shit tight and monitored.

Attached: itsokbros.png (528x321, 133K)

I thought they just use tax to pay off the federal debt they'll never pay off? But you're right that Federal tax doesn't directly go to infrastructure. That's based on their own findings.

just fuck that shit's embarrassing Just say that shit out loud and realize how fucking stupid it sounds.

nah they clearly think its a rock.

AB to the Browns imo

That's a bowl-worthy team right there.

How do you figure? People have been talking about the 19-0 before AB was even on the Patriots. After the Steelers got absolutely dismantled without AB at all, it only confirmed that.

The offense is great, the defense is amazing. Nothing has changed. The Patriots are still the #1 team in the league even without AB. This year isn't even interesting. The only teams or games that matter are the Patriots, Chiefs, Ravens, and Cowboys. You can pretty much ignore the rest of the league.

toilet bowl

>/spol/ hours

Attached: 1545366691186.png (374x376, 178K)

Apparently the curling up thing works okay. Probably scary as shit though.

youtube.com/watch?v=P9J1QzPmTyU

Yeah the Browns just need more top end wide receivers. That'll make them good. lol

I figured, that's how it goes.

that's most hours sadly

>AB ACTUALLY INCLUDED HIS LAWYERS PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER IN THE THREATENING GROUP TEXT HE SENT TO THE WOMAN

holy fucking shit. he, unsolicited, included his own lawyer in that bullshit. oh dear god we have reached new levels of coonery with this guy. somewhere on earth there is a KFC in Uganda with baboons throwing bananas from the roof for a promotional deal for their new grape flavored kool aid and its still less harmful for blacks than this guy.

AB is ded.
also
>he hired this chick to paint a mural of himself in his own home
I bet you anything it was him as tony montana in the suit with an AR 203 in his hands

Dont want him. Dudes a fucking clown and Odell is causing enough headlines. Dont need that faggot too

It's great how AB is the same as Kavanaugh in some people's eyes - the pro-Kavanaugh people.

browns need a quarterback, not more receivers

Yes Drumpf is dumb as a rock but I get so sick of retards and bluechecks droning on about him

>The only teams or games that matter are the Patriots, Chiefs, Ravens, and Cowboys.
>Ravens

Plenty of turds floating in it

*makes Yea Forums seethe*

Attached: downloadfile-15.jpg (650x650, 43K)

Megatron just came out about using weed for physical pain. The NFL would rather forcefeed heroin down people's thoats than a lil sticky. SAD.

at least he's not a tripfag on fagchan

They need their quarterback to be a dickhead again. The nfl humbled him and he lost his edge.

Twitter did some good you /pol/tard

Attached: 1569024311494.jpg (886x504, 56K)

Brown to the Chiefs

He darkskins the fuck out of Mutthomes and ruins him as a QB psychologically

Brady gets 2 more owls.

Book it.

that lawyer must be getting paid a shit ton of money to not drop AB right now.

top kek mate.

How low can we go!?

What's the weird obsession with marijuana? Why can't the NFL just turn a blind eye like most salaried employees get? Nobody piss tests doctors or lawyers.

No real reason to pay off the debt. They just pay the interest, which when you break it down is a little like the government paying a tax on a tax. The government doesn't actually borrow money, they sell currency bonds, which has the same effect as an income tax in that it takes money out of the economy, but you get money back.

tl;dr: If you're rich enough, the government pays you tax.

>somewhere on earth there is a KFC in Uganda with baboons throwing bananas from the roof for a promotional deal for their new grape flavored kool aid

Attached: 1455233369872.jpg (233x188, 7K)

Cowboys blowout, don't be ridiculous.

Most doctors and lawyers arent pot smoking degenerates

They're the only other 2-0 team that has looked pretty good this year. Everyone else has struggled or not been as dominant in their opening games. Those are, to me, the only 4 teams that matter as of right now.

AB would have made the Patriots even more dominant but even without him they're the favorites this year.

>mmmm, daddy likes being called a sissy

Attached: oldgay.jpg (500x500, 44K)

That's not Old Gay

Baker Mayfield is a franchise QB

Yeah but how do you know? Nobody is testing them. Besides, lawyers are massive degens and I've seen them rail coke after tequila shots.

Doctors and Lawyers can easily employ themselves, corporations can't directly make money off them if they do.

>ratbirds delusion

yeah, an XFL franchise

HE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO INCLUDE HIS OWN LAWYERS PERSONAL NUMBER IN A GROUP TEXT THAT ALSO INCLUDED THE PLAINTIFF FILING A LAWSUIT AGAINST HIM AS WELL AS HIS KNOW ASSOCIATES URGING THEM TO INVESTIGATE AND INTIMIDATE THIS WOMAN

I never thought I'd see the day I'd miss the simple niggardry that was chris johnson and aqib talib
they were just simple nigs, like the crows from dumbo.

absolute brainlet take

check'd and rekt

>They just pay off interest
Oh you're right I just got that confused with debt, but that makes sense.

Antonio Brown has a masters in Advanced Nigonomics.

>what is the butterfly effect

>Nobody piss tests doctors
Really? I figured they'd get piss tested since they're dealing with so many drugs

Fucking kek. Richard Bachman BTFO

Attached: 610.jpg (1122x1122, 674K)

You kidding me? With those increased premiums? I'm lucky if the inflated draft insurance has a premium policy to mitigate back-owed tax reduction samples.

anybody else really hate this coon?

his takes are all shit and the only reason he keeps getting airtime is because of badmouthing AB

Attached: the virgin safety.jpg (1296x729, 191K)

I just meant what you described makes sense as in I understand what you're saying lol

That's not surprising. I saw a union guy get a fake id in 30 minutes to got take a federally regulated breathalizer test for another guy who showed up drunk. There's shady shit wherever you go.

I only like Strahan. Just for this one line. Kinda weird that he eventually became a part of that same machine, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=gLwd7EeQtlI

you ever been to college? most future doctors and lawyers I have seen/met are pot fiends.

AB deserved better and you faggots know it

AB will land on his feet again. When all this blows over he'll play with such a huge chip on his shoulder that even Goodell himself won't be able to stop him from getting a ring.

People that think he's going to kill himself, go to jail, or that he'll never play another down of football are either delusional, stupid, coping, or all three.

He probably thought he'd get her to say something that incriminates her. In a group text. With his lawyer. In a group text. Where she can see who she's replying to.

imagine defending a dumb animalistic nigger

lmao no

He's already getting a ring with the Pats when they win again in February

Tom likes AB and Kraft sympathizes with anyone falsely accused of a sex crime

>Future doctors and lawyers
lol if they're undergrad odds are they won't make it

In for a rude awakening you hating ass bitch. Dem boys taking the W no doubt you haters can't stand it lmao fuck yourself

>stop telling facts
no

AB is more of a man than you'll ever be faggot

Good and evil is slave-conceit

the one way to fuck up your lawyer and have him drop you
>publicly have him included in a threatening group text that he could and would then now have to recuse himself and testify as a witness for the prosecution
sweet jesus

If AB gets cleared from the drama and gets mental help I think Bill signs him next year

Quarantine cancerous niggers

Different guy. Don't know how his insurance premiums came into this.

AB going to go on 4 week ig tangent where he looks like a man of the year candidate while showing remorse for his actions

he's retarded and the shit he's done is retarded. i don't even give a shit if he did flat out rape someone, he's fucking stupid

Do you ever think to yourself "Man, I just want some American stud to force fuck my sweet maple syrup asshole"? God, you're gay. Stop thinking about shit like that.

>bombston

He gave up $40mil guaranteed with the Raiders

true but even the ones that make it to grad school still do it. they just control it or they just hit hard drugs.

I was just making a Yea Forums funpost, friend.

40mil isn't enough to play even one snap for the r*idurs

Cool.

bruh that's hella gay. are you okay man?

Lost all respect for Mason Rudolph after seeing these likes on social media

Attached: rud.jpg (1414x902, 315K)

wait, you fags still think he wanted a retarded painting? it was ruse to get some easy pussy from a broke — but I suspect attractive — “artist”. $2K for a pump and dump. She played hard to get, then got clingy and weird after he ghosted her

That's what I'm saying. I can tell these Canadian faglords keep thinking shit like "Oh man, I hope the big, strong burly Americans from down south plug my asshole with their imperial white house cocks and wring the sap from my tender maple syrup balls". Just huge fucking queers, so sick of it.

my dad knows a guy who did coke literally during the bar exam, had some hidden in his pen or some shit like that

he passed with flying colors too, was a lawyer for awhile but flamed out years later, partially due to drug use

not him but why are you obsessed with buttfucking? nobody else, even the canadians, is talking about it man

Cocaine giveth, and cocaine ruineth thy liveth with dire consequensetheseseth

>sAntonio Brown will never get into the hall of fame now

Attached: usatsi_13155146.jpg (1000x600, 249K)

>Yea Forums still defending this nigger

never change you self hating zoomer cucks

You just know those petite, horny Canadian queers are begging for an American plumbing job. They make it so obvious with the way they post. Just look at this raging homo begging for it: Re-arrange the letters and it says: Big mental dildo helps clear my ass. I think I frame AB if the next tree sign get ham and R." Clearly gay.

LMAO
>CITY OF THE PATS
>CITY OF ANTONIO BROWN

>Dolphins
>literally laughing at anyone for any reason ever

1. Bill Belichick (262-123)
2. Andy Reid (197-124-1)
3. Doug Pederson (30-20)
4. Sean McVay (26-8)
5. Pete Carroll (123-85-1)
6. Mike Tomlin (125-68-1)
7. Sean Payton (119-74)
8. John Harbaugh (106-72)
9. Bruce Arians (59-34-1)
10. Ron Rivera (71-58-1)
11. Mike Zimmer (48-33-1)
12. Kyle Shanahan (12-22)
13. Dan Quinn (37-29)
14. Jason Garrett (79-59)
15. Anthony Lynn (22-13)
16. Frank Reich (11-7)
17. Matt Nagy (13-5)
18. Sean McDermott (17-17)
19. Doug Marrone (32-37)
20. Matt LeFluer (2-0)
21. Bill O’Brien (42-39)
22. Mike Vrabel (10-9)
23. Jon Gruden (100-94)
24. Jay Gruden (35-45-1)
25. Adam Gase (23-27)
26. Matt Patricia (7-10-1)
27. Vic Fangio (0-2)
28. Kliff Kingsbury (0-1-1)
29. Zac Taylor (0-2)
30. Pat Shurmur (15-35)
31. Freddie Kitchens (1-1)
32. Brian Flores (0-2)

Official nfl head coach rankings

Lelphins season is already over so they can laugh at whoever they want

I mean we are still the last team to go undefeated.

I've been working on this one all day today, let me know what y'all think:

The New England Rapetriots

just stop man, your posts arent funny

>Andy Reid has lost more games than Belichick in 60 less games
lmao cheefs

They aren't meant to be. I seriously want Canadians to stop posting and stop being gay.

Based Mason. I'm on the Steeler's bandwagon now

Attached: skeeeeyuop.png (1398x1606, 3.28M)

September 20, 2019

The day we officially left the best possible timeline for something inferior

Attached: EE7wsLXXsAA-n22.jpg (2048x1366, 290K)

>a god has outperformed a mortal
Yeah, no shit

I want to be offended by the Garrett ranking, but it's pretty defensible. He really is Mark Jackson with the Warriors.

I only drink coffee black

sugar and cream is for pussies

imagine the apocalyptic levels of asshurt if the Patriots took a (((rapist))) to the owl and won

We would have entered another dimension of SEETHE. twitter would have collapsed into a singularity

fingers crossed that they re-sign him at some point once all this horseshit blows over

>tfw no more AB and Tom

Attached: 1536804326895.jpg (654x527, 36K)

F

Attached: 1424204090-tumblr_m4g0ddotsx1qa1w9bo1_1280.jpg (480x261, 20K)

So I had some free time and attempted to compile a list of the LAST time that every team had a "good period", sorted from most to least recently. I tried to be as objective as possible, but I did make a few exceptions on where each window started/ended on a case by case basis. I tried to stick to my own rules as much as possible though, which went something like this
>it only counts as good if there were at least 3 good seasons within ANY 5 year span within the window
>good seasons are either playoffs or a 10+ win season
>windows start and end on a good season
Most of the fudging was related to these kinds of exceptions
>if there were only 2 good years in a 5 year span but the team still averaged a winning record across that span
>if there was a slightly longer down period connecting an otherwise very long window of being good
>nixing the above exception if there was an obvious major regime change, like at coach or QB
So it's not 100% objective, but I tried to be as fair as I could. If you got a convincing argument on why any window should be different, I'm open to suggestions.

Patriots: 94-18
Saints: 06-18
Seahawks: 10-18
Texans: 11-18
Chiefs: 13-18
Eagles: 13-18
Cowboys: 14-18
Steelers: 89-17
Falcons: 08-17
Panthers: 13-17
Packers: 93-16
Bengals: 09-15
Broncos: 11-15
Cardinals: 13-15
Colts: 99-14
Ravens: 00-14
49ers: 11-13
Vikings: 08-12
Giants: 05-11
Jets: 98-10
Chargers: 04-09
Rams: 99-04
Dolphins: 90-03
Titans: 99-03
Buccaneers: 97-02
Raiders: 00-02
Bills: 88-99
Lions: 91-99
Jaguars: 96-99
Bears: 84-94
Redskins: 82-92
Browns: 85-89

Does anyone really, seriously care? Just seemed like a passing meme to me.

Stop bros, it hurts

>(clapping intensifies)

>putting this much effort into your autism
tl;dr

*3-0 incoming*

Attached: 2F5A56AD-4059-466D-BA22-27B589A52CF9.jpg (404x406, 25K)

nobody cares

Thanks, I will

Saints went 7-9 for 4 out of 5 seasons between 2012 and 2016, that doesn't seem right.

>Los Angeles football

Attached: 1568984335856.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

Yeah that was one of the ones I was waffling on. That 5th year was an 11-5 season though, putting the record at 39-41, which was not .500 but close to it, yet still during the brees/payton era both before and after it.

Found the closet Canadian.

They already have, retard

how will shannon react to what happened

why are you so obsessed with americas hat? nobody else cares

Attached: slyvester.png (313x291, 85K)

You see Skeep, this is what I don't get. You know you're under the tightest of screws, last chance, and THIS is how you decide to act. There might seriously be something wrong with him. He needs to step away from football for a while and figure out what kind of legacy he wants to leave behind, because you could have been the greatest. Even as good as Jerry Rice, but no one is gonna remember you for anything but the bull jive you put the league through.

is shannon natty?

WHAT I TELL YOU BOUT DEM PATRIOTS SKEEEUP

;(

they were so happy together bros, why did it have to be this way?

>I'm 100% in
>I'm 1000% in
>I'm 1,000,000% in

Attached: gettyimages-1168470751.jpg (1000x600, 231K)

CHIEFSSSS KINGDOM

>You know how long he lasted?
>10 days ! 10 FUCKING DAYS !!!

Attached: Risitas.jpg (308x336, 41K)

anyone that thinks the pats didnt get out of this clean is fucking retarded
>meet cute AF girl at bar
>you just know shes down
>she starts talking about abuse she's suffered from boyfriends or other guys in her life
>smile, nod along and forget you ever met that nutjob
because you just know if you go swimming in those waters youre gonna end up drowning in crazy

pats raw dogged a xanax addicted stripper and got away STD free as close as I can tell
yeah they bought her a few drinks but they escaped a world of trouble
fucking faggot patriots. god I hate that team.

gloating because he knows the Pats are no longer unbeatable

also he hates AB for calling him a washed up coon that has to make a living on TV

>"SSSSKEEEEEEEEYYYYYUUUUUUUUP, THIS BROTHA'S NAME AND DIGNITY'S BEIN DRAGGED THROUGH THE GOD DAYUMN MUD, IT'S EVEN WORSE THAN WHAT YOU DID TO MY BOY T.O"
>"Now wait a minute Shannon, when you say "what you did-"
>"WHAT YOU DID, SKEEEEYYYYUUUUP, WHAT YA'LL DID"

some things are too pure for this world... having the GOAT QB and the #1 WR in the league together was just too much good for this sick, sick world

THINGS ANTONIO BROWN HAS PISSED AWAY OVER THE PAST MONTH:

- Lucrative Nike deal
- A lucrative helmet deal with Xenith
- $30 million guaranteed
- Another couple of million from the Patriots
- His professional reputation
- Quite possibly his NFL career

We warned you all.

a canadian called him gay once and he was so mad about them being right that he dedicated the rest of his life to "no YOUR gay"

how are some of you so good at this lmao

Attached: 1559750973219.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

Why are you here, Tree?

Attached: D-CT5u_XoAEuzOH.jpg (302x272, 15K)

Listening to the new Mgla shit. Lit stuff fäm.

Maybe you can write a letter to Roger Goodell about your trauma, homo

The duality of Shannon is fun to work with.

And good riddance

You forgot a bust in Canton

>SKEEYP BAYLESS MY GRANDMOFFA ALWAYS USED TO TELL ME BOY DONT PUT YOUR SHOES ON BEFO' YOUR SOCKS NOW SKEEUP LEMME TELL YOU WHAT HAPPEND TO OLD AB HE DUN THOUGHT THAT JUST BECAZ HE SIGNED A CONTRACT WITH GUARANTEED MONEY HE DIDNT NEED TO FOLLOW THE RULES ANY MORE LIKE NOTHING APPLIES TO HEEM BUT OL BELLACHEK SAID LOOKIE HERE SON THIS IS MY FARM WE DONT BUY BULLJIVE WE PAY SOMEONE TO CLEAN IT UP

Attached: skeeyp.png (553x448, 286K)

he had a bust in something else

imagine if the patriots played a tougher opponent week 2 other than the dolphins.

Renting the best WR in the league for 150,000 dollars just to beat the dolphins is a weak look.

rent free

AB isn't in the league anymore and he's probably not even going to the HOF, whether you loved or hated him he's no longer relevant or worth talking about

Tyreek Hill suffered a shoulder injury in Week 1 that is expected to keep him out for at least a month, but the Kansas City Chiefs star gave reporters a glimpse on Wednesday of how nicely his recovery appears to be going.

Before the Chiefs held their practice, ESPN’s Adam Teicher observed Hill with no sling on his arm dribbling a basketball with each hand.

>Mahomes said Tyreek Hill is so eager to play, he sometimes needs to tell him: "man you gotta rest for just a second." Was injured Week 1 against Jax.

>BUT THE FOOTBALL GODS WERE SUPPOSED TO GIVE HIM A SEASON ENDING INJURY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUPPPPPP

>thinking AB will be out of the league long

uhh sweetie, the patriots aren't the last stop for washed up locker room talents. He has to go through many of the following

>Browns
>Bengals
>Bills
>Dolphins
>Jets
>the other team in Florida
>Redskins
>Titans
>Lions
>Vikings

anyone I'm forgetting?

Oh. Hey Yea Forums

Attached: C260C515-7DB0-4262-A3FF-E306888978D5.png (512x512, 304K)

*sits on your couch*

The Cowboys

>tfw literally spent all morning standing up for AB and defending him on patsfans.com

Attached: 1567996805243.jpg (1024x714, 154K)

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF ANTONIO BROWN

Loins, easily. Vikings will win by exactly 10 points and infuriate those who made that bet.

SKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUP I GOT MY HENDOG AND SWISHER SWEETS RIGHT HERE WE CALLED THAT GREEN APPLE BROWN MY GRANDMAMA TOLD ME IF YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF A PERFECT SITUATION JUST START THREATENING PEOPLE'S CHILLREN SKIEEEEEEEEEEEEUP

Attached: 1567907021623.jpg (1024x622, 73K)

>The Patriots haven't repeated already
Zoom zoom little fella

I hate you faggots but I hate the fact that normie fan-sites basically close for business at 8pm EST. Even more.

Attached: 09-dinosaur-brain-fossil-story.jpg (740x491, 112K)

get a clue

This is such an obvious false flag so you can just shitpost it into the ground when it doesn't happen.

Post yfw Josh Gordon is somewhere smoking a blunt right now.

this thread, i will remind them

MINISOMALIA IS AN
I
N
I
S
O
M
A
L
I
A

I
S

A
N

ETERNAL CUCCKSHED
T
E
R
N
A
L

C
U
C
K
S
H
E
D

FUCK MILLIE PHILLY PHILLY
U
C
K

M
I
L
L
I
E

P
H
I
L
L
Y

P
H
I
L
L
Y

Attached: C5024BF3-F4F1-4937-AEEE-DCCAE080EBB7.jpg (1024x560, 172K)

Based and raiderpilled

top kek

Attached: the rape salsa.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

>When keepin it real goes wrong

Which other team in Florida?

Attached: 1568605511205.png (1026x1255, 716K)

new thread?

>tfw you post on Yea Forums with people this dumb everyday
Feels bad man

Based

There's only one rape accusation and I'm sure it's bullshit.
AB is still retarded though.

yah

My guess is the Bucs. Arians is an honorary white brotha and doesn't believe there's such a thing as an offense with too many receiving threats.

because today we're more concerned with people's feelings than people's health

I 100% blame the NFL. They wanted him out of the league and especially off the Patriots. They leaked tons of information to compromise Brown's position and basically forced the Pats to cut him

>newsless
Kys yourself

>kill yourself yourself
you're more than welcomed to make the OP next time slow poke

Attached: Rush2112.jpg (1080x720, 134K)

>Bills

Not happening as long as Poyer's there

>Dolphins

Would rather ritually sacrifice Rosen than give up one of their precious draft picks

>Redskins

Is absolutely going to happen

Nah rivers is still a massive Chad, 10 fucking kids. He fucks his wife for every touchdown he scores, truly the savior of the white race

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 1.63M)

As a Cowchad, I can confirm that my team is perfectly willing to employ rapists, murderers, drug smugglers, and Nazi war criminals still running from the Israelis. But we're pretty set at WR this year, so Jerry will pretend to be a good boy.

>SAD!
>Winning
>Multiple obvious typos
Trying waaay too hard. Fake and gay.

Stoolers fan here
No honestly I felt bad because I knew he has severe cte and hes nuts poor guy but honestly our superbowl will be when we win the only playoff win we will win this year

nice

I actually kekked