Is there a point of watching football after this two retire?

is there a point of watching football after this two retire?

Attached: Lionel-Messi-y-Cristiano-Ronaldo.jpg (990x557, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/footballjoe/status/1115626395789668352
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gabigol

If Joao Felix flops, no.

OP is a pajeet

not really. We've seen the peak of football, and it's just downhill from bere

Attached: IMG_20190920_102430.jpg (1080x1402, 208K)

Honestly no. Golden era was actually 1998-2006, but the 2006-2020 era was still kino due to the epic messi ronaldo rivalry. Once they retire nothing will be left but pace ngubu zoomers running around the pitch. Zoom zoom.

Attached: tumblr_p2xhu5W7vf1u3qkodo3_r1_400.gif (268x255, 2.26M)

Jesus don't show me this kind of stuff

To shitpost on Yea Forums football will be meaningless without those 2

What is the bullshit? Ibra has scored over 400, so has Suarez and Lewa. And Ronaldo scored 414 in 616 games, don't know why it shows less than 300.

>top goal scorers in ELITE CLUB football
Ibra also has around 350 in all the top clubs hes been
lewa has 300 goals in bayern & dortmund rest in poland
suarez 260 in barca & liverpool the rest wiith ajax and groningen.

its perfectly fine.

>include penalty goals?
HMMMMMMM...

Once these two retire, 3rd worlders may finally turn their attention to their local club and we'll see some new competitive leagues rise up within the next generation.

And then the ratings will go down the drain and the media will call football fans racist.
Screen cap this.

JLingz reaching his prime

support your local team you nonce

>the day Tsuman will TSUUUUUUU for the last time is growing ever closer and there's nothing we can do to stop it
the time has come to rebel against God, lads.

Football in 10yrs time will just be fast Ngubu vs strong Ngubu and VAR breaks brought to you by Mastercard

No because there will be no other players it's not like the best players of the 80s were replaced by the 90s or the 00s by the 10s no everyone will be shit in the 20s. Sarcasm btw.

Attached: hitoribocchi1.png (1920x1080, 2.93M)

So it's arbitrary bullshit then favouring those who were lucky enough to start their careers at a top club

Across top 5 leagues.
No it's not arbitrary because the top 5 leagues tend to have better teams.

That's today without the mastercard part

vinicius and dembele era

Oh God, my heart can't handle this.

Attached: 1568059977895.jpg (655x509, 82K)

It is pretty ridiculous.

Here is a nice timeline animation:
twitter.com/footballjoe/status/1115626395789668352

Attached: hulk_hogan.jpg (1024x768, 93K)

Firmino.

Why would I give a fuck if I couldn't watch Ronaldo anymore? He's not exactly the most thrilling player to watch.

Ronaldo is not interesting to watch, nothing exeptionnal about him except his jump

Ngubu era incoming

When was the last time any player thrilled you as much as Ronaldo on the atletico madrid hat-trick comeback? Or his last minute freekick vs Spain? Tell me, I must have missed some epic matches. The only one that comes to mind recently as a one player show is Moura vs Ajax.

He was elite in red.

Attached: goat2.0.jpg (1000x704, 134K)

lingard is going to be next generation's top footballer

wew lad, in this pic his neck is built like a log. nowadays he's closer to a giraffe, why is there such a difference? is it because of the angle?

I carried on watching when Zidane, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho etc. retired I think I'll survive not being able to watch Chokessi and Penaldo any more

Mourinho

He'll be world class in a few years

I watched some videos of Ronaldo when he played for ManU. Fuck, he was a monster back than. Like a sophisticaed robot made for football.

His free kicks against porto and arsenal were some of the best ive seen

We are already living in the age of JLingz

kys for asking this, zoomer

You can say that about Messi but not Ronaldo

Who's the manlet gyppo on the right?