First year that's better than fifa from ages, feels good

First year that's better than fifa from ages, feels good

Attached: copertina.efootballpes2020.dettaglio.460x340.jpg (460x340, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=ro&tl=en&u=https://pesromania.org/articole/konami/efootball-pes-2020-cum-sa-te-faultezi-singur.html
youtu.be/EQIID_0iF1Y)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Best pes from pes 6 imho

It's always better than FIFA, the only two reasons folk play FIFA is the licensing and their friends are playing it

grow up you manchild

Yet they still managed to fuck up the gameplay between the demo and release. This guy makes a pertinent analysis of it: translate.google.com/translate?sl=ro&tl=en&u=https://pesromania.org/articole/konami/efootball-pes-2020-cum-sa-te-faultezi-singur.html

wtf is efootball?

Its a very good game. Realistic ball physics are excellent as well as graphics that are actually better than FIFA. FIFA looks washed out. Also improvements to master league and series a licensing and euro 2020 licensing are welcomed additions.

Can I dab on zoomer kids in pes though?

Better off just pirating it instead of giving Konami your money.

That's just not true. It's been trash ever since after the PS2 generation. I've heard 2020 is a massive improvement from last year though, but I haven't bought it myself yet.

I never bought a football game,be it fifa pes or fm but I will be buying fifa this year because >our league is in it,and I swore to myself I would do it if they ever included it

>computer games
>football computer games
ISHYDDT

>keeps EA alive
soccer just keeps on being cancer

Playing pes is like drinking store brand coke. No one prefers it but the people that have it will defend it and tell everyone else it tastes great and in fairness it doesn't taste terrible but it's just not.... The Real Thing™

>playing video games

Attached: 23-cringey-stories-that-will-make-you-want-to-.jpg (625x415, 26K)

you're not fooling anyone juventino cunt

its really just the complete retards who spend hundreds if not thousands on packs every year

By that logic you should buy the SWOS games.

I fucked up lads
>a year ago my primary account got banned
>Fifa 19 was coming out
>I created a new email, gamer tag, and EA origin account
>now Fifa 20
>tried to get the web app
>telling me to log into all of my old accounts for verification code
>I remember my gamer tag password, and my ea origin password, but not my fake email password

Might have to create a brand new gamer tag

Lmao, I've already traded to 50k in 2 days on the app. Enjoy poverty senpai.

When I get home I’m just gonna have to create a brand new everything

Sucks cause I’m gonna miss out on all the level 70ish stuff

>Imagine spending all day to trade in a virtual market for a gayme

well i sure hope it aint """""dynamically adjusted"""" like the casual shitfest that is FIFA because i will be really dissapointed if it is

Probably spent 2 or 3 hours all added together, literally takes 20 minutes to fill your transfer list to 100 with bronze players (only need to do this once) then leave it for an hour, go back to it, spend 3 minutes buying 4 or 5 more bronze packs, refill, relist. Helps that my job has a bit of downtime but I don't feel like I've spent loads of time with it. Probably took me longer to write this reply than it does to relist players.

They need to sell it for half the price of FIFA. Could probably cut into a lot of their business that way.

I'm actually excited for the price to inevitably skydive, it's unironically so good

I've got 35k invested in a player and POTM Pukki. I could do some more trading and SBCs but I can't be bothered, I'm not even sure I'll ever buy this game lmao.

The AI is so fucking weak once again, almost impossible to lose as long as the teams are remotely equal. Fifa AI at least cheeses shit on the highest difficulty, which isn't much fun but at least leads to the ocassional defeat.

Yeah I was thinking of getting a couple of naingollans at 16k and holding til next week to see if it pays off, haven't preordered and am still unsure whether I'll get it on release or wait til after Christmas when it's half price. Got 20mil over the course 19 and it was satisfying to see my super team but the gameplay feels stale and no matter how much your squad costs if the game decides you're gonna lose there's nothing you can do about it.

>tfw just found you can get a 1 month subscription to EA access and play the 10 hour trial of Fifa 20 for 4 quid

I thought you needed to have also pre-ordered the game, fuck. If I'd done this a few days ago I could have made bank. Now every player is expensive as fuck.

Nainggolan isn't gonna be as desirable this year due to being 72 rated

Yeah I decided against it, got a few of those tammy abraham informs instead.

esports, guys who play it professionally and win a ton of money

What about Manual play?

>they don’t make winning eleven anymore
Haha at least my childhood is safe from ea

>bragging about that

lmao kys
i literally packed double that in two players today doing marquee matchups(Dembele and Jesus)

Horseshit. PES has always been the king of AI cheating on Top Player and Superstar.

Who /Div 5/ chad here?

is the connection decent, i actually enjoy watching PES streams way more this year, Fifa 20 just feels boring and repetitive.

Attached: 1568484155287.jpg (500x356, 28K)

Should I buy it? Why is PES better? Playing FIFA on early access right now and it's pretty shit

Attached: confused apu.png (256x196, 7K)

>Should I buy it?
Definitely

>Why is PES better?
Very strong graphics. Sunshine in the game looks great and stadiums and fans look way more realistic than in FIFA. Big improvement to the grass this year too. PES looks way more photorealistic than FIFA, but FIFA has more better faces for the really shit players. But in terms of the best players PES has the better faces hands down.

PES also made huge additions to master league and got series licensing. I'm playing a career manager mode now with inter in the licensed series a and its pretty kino. Realistic transfer prices (they are based on the website transfermarkt.com if you know what that is) along with interactive dialogue ect

Myclub(PES version of ultimate team) is meh as sometimes it can take a few min to find a game, but its still fun and they included over 60 legends you can get this year that can be transfered to master league.

Also they have the rights to euro 2020 so when the tournament comes out in June next year you will have plenty of content there so the game won't go stale.

Also the gameplay on PES is much superior to Fifa. Realistic ball physics and animations are far ahead of FIFA's pin ball unrealistic bull shit.

Honestly if you have ever considered purchasing PES now would be good time to do so.

Attached: thumbnail-2.jpg (648x810, 58K)

What is PES like online? Full of bellends like Fifa? Just an empty void of nobody playing? How does MyClub balance with FUT in terms of being fun vs less AIDS?

>huge additions to master league
come on now
their answer to regens is STILL 16 year old Buffons and Quagliarellas ffs

crack when?

That was based in the old Champ Man games tbf

>playing videogames beyond adolescence

Attached: 1562274710417.jpg (804x960, 60K)

FIFA 20 is actually amazing though

Wouldn't go that far. Its definitely a massive improvement, first time in years I've enjoyed the gameplay

>first time in years I've enjoyed the gameplay
How so?

I will be buying pes 2020 this year, just waiting for a price drop. Last football game I played was fifa 12. Where do I go to mod in all the teams/leagues to pes?

It's plenty of option files to download, I personally recommend that of pes universe for ps4
(link youtu.be/EQIID_0iF1Y)

Thanks but I don't speak spaghetti and I play on PC

OH NO NO NO

Nice try OP but I'll be waiting for PES.2020-CODEX

Attached: pes.png (428x940, 100K)

this guy gets it
if you're gonna play a shitty game, pirate it at least so you don't waste your money

>Demo is way better
This doesn't make sense to me. How can you manage to fuck up like that?

i really like this years fifa

>this year has really improved
>meta gets discovered
>everyone starts using meta
>fucking ea reeeeeeeeee this game is shit

Repeat annually

Will i be able to apply the necessary player/team mods into the pirate version of the game?

The only redeeming quality of Fifa is the licenses it has. Every game mode is complete shit as EA know all they have to do is release 48183549 special cards in FUT every week and they'll make millions from all the spastics buying fifa points. PES has its problems, but I find it much more enjoyable.

>preordered ultimate edition for 80$
>opened all of my starter packs
Looks like ill be starting off with a 150k squad

Attached: BF39FC37-603A-4086-B6E4-90BD17CC0D97.jpg (2048x1539, 1001K)

MyClub babbies complained about not being able to pinball to the opposing goal and Konami complied.

Pretty chad desu but how did you get the ult Ed for only 80$?

Nice book dude. But nonetheless he's right. If you're on PC there's no fucking excuse not to buy PES. None! Not only can you edit team names and kits but there's mods for stadiums, scoreboards, faces, etc. I'm sure the community will figure out how to mod managers by the end of the year.

I'm considering buying this for PS4 just to play the single player mode ( the one where u create your player ), haven't played it since my teen-age years. Is it worth it ?

Ultimate edition was 10% off in thr fifa 19 menus + i get 10% off with ea access

same shit happens every year with fifa as well