TEN: Mariota sacked nine times, looks benchable
PIT: James Conner (knee) gets in 'full' practice
OAK: Josh Jacobs (hip) practicing on limited basis
IND: Swag Kelly reverting to Colts practice squad
MIA: Dolphins claim Taco Charlton off waivers
DEN: Courtland Sutton sideliend with sore ribs
MIA: Flores names Rosen Dolphins' new starter
CLE: CBs Ward, Greedy both added to injury report

Attached: MussedtacheMan.jpg (300x450, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q7hOURXMmtU
twitter.com/ericsports/status/1087173336289832960
taylorblitztimes.com/tag/2019-afc-championship-blown-roughing-the-passer-call/
vocaroo.com/i/s1WgxiNgR4fU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sneed

Is Minshew, dare I say it, /elite/?

Long answer: no.

Thread here, we'll recycle this one later.

Quite elite

I'd rather use this one. We can recycle that one later.

Foles looked like such a nerd tonight

I wonder if it's going to be a Brady/Bledsoe thing.

>all these seething akronfags
baaahahahahahahaaaohnonononono imagine being btfo by the nashville "titans"

Attached: minshu-dynasty.jpg (780x1170, 255K)

Stop splitting the fucking general you turbo faggot. Has more replies than your shitty ass thread.

He's going to be the next big thing, isn't he?

Nah, just one of the greatest backup qbs of all time doing what he does best. Sitting til the season is almost over.

Yeah, because you posted it 50 posts early you dumb fuck. This thread was posted on time. Stop shitting it up with your gayness.

>no news on the patriots upcoming blowouts
op is a faggot once again

He probably doesn't belong starting in the regular season anyways.

Real thread here.
OP is a massive faggot who can't handle it when he isn't the OP.

The only thing getting blow out is Giselle

Stop replying to yourself faggot.

>implying there won't be mass amounts of gloating in the weeks to come during Patriot blowouts anyways

Yeah, I'm thinking the Jags are about to go on a tear.

doesnt it have to happen first before it becomes news? oh thats right it does doesnt it? the pats will lose all remaining games

Literally whomst've could stop us?

Attached: Patriots.jpg (372x580, 64K)

So tired of getting hopeful as a titans fan

Pats going to lose to the Chiefs and Ravens, maybe even the SHIGGLES.

>the pats will lose all remaining games
Somehow, I think that's unlikely.

This.

Defense is there but Jesus where is the line?

It’s getting fucking depressing. Mariota isn’t even bad. The pieces just aren’t there to support him.

Reminder, real thread here.

Getting dabbed on by the Jaguars is pretty fucking embarrassing. But at least the south will be fun to watch this year. One of the few competitive divisions.

He is bad and Chip Kelly gave you a decade of playoffs on silver platter and you didn't take it.

Flash in the pan meme of the month.

Just like that back up QB who played on the 49ers when Jimmy G was hurt.

No one could even remember his name without googling it.

I don't know, he's had 3 pretty good games at this point.

>t. Mariota

3/5 starters are gone on the O line. Pats are gonna look super vulnerable, then charge back to a close AFCCG loss.

Friendly reminder that this was Cowherd's top 10.

Also a reminder that he will distance himself from it and pretend it never happened.

Attached: CowherdTop10.png (1024x354, 673K)

S؝oy

Who cares. He is such a sniveling disingenuous cuck. Everything he says is for ratings. You’re retarded for listening to him.

>stoolers

>Tom's face when he wakes up in the morning and realize AB sent out those tweets from his laptop he left out on the sofa

Attached: 300px-Monkey_Puppet.jpg (300x210, 10K)

Even worse were his season predictions. All of them had the first place guys at 11-5, second place guys at 9-7, third place at 7-9 and fourth place at 5-11. It was the most soft, timid prediction I've ever seen.

Is AB even there still?

Idk but it would be fucking hilarious if it really was AB lol, it just sounds like something he would say/do considering how out of character it is for someone like Brady to say this

meant for (You)

Attached: CC2019.jpg (1419x1324, 456K)

Minshew may not be the best QB, but he’s been a lot better than I expected

Give it 4 more weeks and everyone will forget about him. Rookies always get these hot starts then burn out.

Nicking Fucking mullens

>shitbirds going 11-5
>stoolers going 11-5
What retard made this?

Patriots have had a cheapo offensive line for a long time anyways. What is getting them by is great coaching for it.

Colin "Silicon Valley" Cowherd made those predictions before the season

Well, he’s right. I forgot about him entirely.

>Brady complains about shit penalties when he is the sole reason why the NFL is so pussified with said penalties
Is there a more ironic thing in all of sports?

I thought the rules got changed because the Vikings heemed Rodgers?

>Caring this much about the 2 minutes spent starting a thread 50 posts too early

Just go to bed user, try again tomorrow

Funny idea but AB lacks the ability to speak/type anything even remotely close to English

I thought the weird disjointed bullshit was just an act to get dropped from the Raiders...

Penalties about offense and QBs is all about fucking Peyton crybaby Manning always complaining to the fucking league

looks better than mayfield in multiple ways

If by heemed you mean squashed him and broke his shoulder, yeah. that's why the body weight rule exists now and its roughing the passer if you land on a quarterback

Wishful thinking but he's legit borderline retarded. If he lacked the athletic ability he'd be on welfare, assuming he could find someone to fill out the application for him.

People keep saying I'm jumping the gun but it feels like Minshew is rapidly becoming an actual top end talent. Ignoring the memes, his stats look great.

Mahomes is ready now

>mfw america's team, the dallas cowboys, continues to absolutely DEMOLISH the competition en route to a PERFECT start both within their division and overall
>mfw obsessed faggot haters can't stop shitting their pants over the sheer DOMINANCE on both sides of the ball shown by america's team, the dallas cowboys
>mfw no matter how hard you bitch and cry, america's team, the dallas cowboys, will continue to utterly DEVASTATE both their competitors as well as the unusually loose anuses of obsessed faggot haters

LMFAO. go ahead and let me know how mad you are all week, retards. your superior has some laughing to do at your expense.

Attached: 1505099914813.png (400x386, 194K)

fuck his stats. this was the first time I've got to watch the jags this season and if it wasn't for their garbage receivers he would've had at least a 4 td night. I feel bad for Foles he's going to be stuck riding the bench when he gets back

You’re right. He actually looks pretty fire. Not sure why people are holding back so much on praising him

Haha oh boy man that mahomes kid sure got burned out damn.

boy, you set yourself up for a first round exit or worse since 1996... Worse being, making out of the first, then facing the shithawx.

walk on home, boy.

Not going to be laughing when the Cowboys lose. Not to the phins, but next week.

Small sample size etc. He's bound to have a few down games sooner or later but I really do like what I see so far in that he has good traits and habits. Good movement in the pocket, keeps his eyes downfield, reads his progressions, throws to open zones and doesn't just stare down his number 1 or 2 option like Bortles, always throws to the right shoulder, not a lot of risky passes. Very encouraging stuff for a rookie and he can only get better. Dude got the second highest Wonderlic score in his draft class for what it's worth.

Time to hop on the Minshew train before it’s too late

Yeah and he's a retard if he thinks the Jets are going 9-7

Your post is retarded and gay
the guy updates his top 10 every week

Stop fucking splitting the threads you insufferable faggots. You are getting as bad as /hoc/ with this shit.

Colin is literally the dumbest daytime sports analyst there is. Worst thing is he probably knows he's being ridiculous because it's all about shtick with him and that's how he thrives.

Name someone with a program and the balls to predict the Dolphins to go 1-15 for the season

>TRUNKY COASTAL KID
>MIDWEST ETHOS
>IT FACTOR

Colin "my personal life is an allegory for everything" Cowherd

Blow me, faggot

His new one looks much different

Attached: cowherdtop10.jpg (1352x642, 212K)

>having Dallas that high

>no one better than 11-5

Wtf is this the 1980 AFC?

>6. Bills

based Cowherd

Attached: 1483315465381.jpg (353x353, 28K)

Yeah, I'm thinking he's elite

Attached: llama.png (836x181, 26K)

New News:
PHI: Eagles rule out DeSean Jackson for Week 3
JAC: Report: Jaguars owner wants to extend Ramsey
NE: Report: Antonio Brown "harasses" latest accuser
JAC: D.J. Chark scores for 3rd time in three games
JAC: Fournette saves night with 69-yard rumble
TEN: Mariota sacked nine times, looks benchable
PIT: James Conner (knee) gets in 'full' practice
OAK: Josh Jacobs (hip) practicing on limited basis
IND: Swag Kelly reverting to Colts practice squad
MIA: Dolphins claim Taco Charlton off waivers

Just as retarded.
49ers are a Super Bowl team this year.
Bills will give Pats their first loss.

QB power rankings for week 3 based on current starters
1. Mahomes
2. Brady
3. Wilson
4. Watson
5. Jackson
6. Prescott
7. Rodgers
8. Wentz
9. Garoppolo
10. Rivers
11. Minshew
12. Ryan
13. Stafford
14. Allen
15. Goff
16. Murray
17. Brissett
18. Mayfield
19. Carr
20. Keenum
21. Rudolph
22. Winston
23. Bridgewater
24. Cousins
25. Mariota
26. Dalton
27. Flacco
28. Trubisky
29. Falk
30. Rosen

Unknown: Jones, Kyle Allen

Very well listed user, tentatively agree.

>6. Prescott
>

I hate the Cowshits as much as anyone, but he's putting up the stats you would expect from a top 6 QB, regardless of the opponents.

He definitely is exciting but, let's see him against a real team first

>11. Minshew
He went from unkown to almost top 10 overnight. He is magic

> DEM BOYz GOIng ToTHE SUpErBWOl Dis YEAr DaWG

23 years and counting

He's playing very well and much of the league is playing like ass so he deserves his spot

they're still working out the kinks with the rookie OC. They'll improve from this rock bottom they've just hit, but I can't see them doing better than 9-7 with this horrific offensive line. Conklin and Ben Jones need to go, and although Pamphile has been out he's also garbage. Lewan has also been disappointing but unless we land Trent Williams by some miracle he's the best we can do there. I think Saffold will improve by mid season.

Defensive scheme also needs work. Too much man to man.

The Titans are a top five defense, dingus.

They let a 6th round rookie cut them up

fuck cuck cousins

Attached: 8658865865987987978.png (276x399, 64K)

He never started a meaningful game as a rookie.

fuck green gay falseflaggers

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-120051~2.png (1440x1357, 245K)

>"let's see him against a real team"
>beats a top defense
>"that's not a real defense because he beat them"
interesting logic

I'm honestly disgusted with the Patriots organization right now... they need to cut AB asap

you seethe green bay bitch?

It's a bit of both, he is pretty good and will keep the Jaguars stable, but the Titans defense isn't as great as people think.

we should have traded Lewis ages ago back when he was at least somewhat relevant. He's a complete shitter overhyped because he played for the Pats.

Who are players that were actually stars after leaving the pats? Chandler jones is but that's all I can think of

>teams overpaying former Pats players
when will they learn?

Is $5mil a year for a mediocre RB considered overpaying?

We also have Logan Ryan and Malcolm Butler, who have also been underwhelming but stepped it up a bit late last season and have been servicable since then. Also Adam Humphries, who was good in Tampa Bay but hasn't done much for the Tits yet.

Otherwise, Garrapolo looks decent but he didn't actually really play for the Pats so I wouldn't count him. Amendola was meh but he played for Miami so he gets a pass. Otherwise I can't really think of any decent ex-Pats.

I'll be rooting for AB this season just to laugh at all the
>seething

Attached: bestfriends.jpg (600x400, 50K)

Retard.

lol belicuck seething

youtube.com/watch?v=q7hOURXMmtU

>seething

>Wilson is a top 5 or 3 QB with a bottom 5 oline
How does he do it lads

Minshaw probably fucks his sister and that’s pretty based in my book.
virgins fear the minchad

Attached: E41D34A5-E6F0-429C-A7F5-1297E3399A7F.jpg (750x1112, 588K)

god damn it I love him so much

not really. It's not too bad but the $20 million number sounds big if you don't look at how it's spread out

In all seriousness, what are the top 3 hardest matchup for the pats?

Ravens, Eagles, Chiefs.

I'd say cowboys but I think Brady is undefeated vs Dallas. Texans are a meme.

>He Dindunuffin he a good boy, ignore the self incriminating behavior and history

Chiefs are the only contender and they are probably 14 point underdogs to the pats

What a boring fucking weekend of football this will be. Only match-up that looks objectively interesting is Ratbirds @ Chefs.

its a shame they can't flex that to Sunday night football

I'm east coast and I get up early to work out. Fuck SNF. I can never watch the second half of my pats games because I gotta go to bed at 10 to get up and get my lift on.

Why exactly was this allowed to happen?

Attached: 1568969378163.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

SCUUUUUUUUUUUUM GAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

>unironically posting this
yikes you need to go back

*goes 12-4 in you're path*

Attached: CWh-KDxWUAAYR9R.jpg (967x1200, 375K)

Football gods punishing NO for bounties. This is a well established fact

the refs had a very bad day for both championship games

t. seething chiefs fag
Blame the refs and cointoss all you want. 0 first half points, ford was offsides by a mile, terriblendefensive effort in OT. You earned that L fair and square

ben watson

>muh box score stats
He's not a good quarterback.

Jesus how fucking insecure are you. it's commonly held that they were the two worst officiated games in memory. Not a chiefs fan.

twitter.com/ericsports/status/1087173336289832960

taylorblitztimes.com/tag/2019-afc-championship-blown-roughing-the-passer-call/

Cope, dilate, have sex.

Attached: 1505687288214.png (835x886, 181K)

>le epic 4chinner screeches autistically about Brown being a selfish nigger, but conspicuously stops once he's been accused of sexual assault
Sexism wins this round. Incels remain undefeated.

Attached: 1000 yard stare.gif (478x266, 2.75M)

>Dalton and Flacco below Mariota
Do you watch the games by any chance?

Me unironically. I was fed up with AB until these false metoo allegations surfaced. Based AB teleports behind you, farts in your face, steals yo girl and gets a ring in you're path. Mad kiddo?

Attached: downloadfile-12.jpg (383x680, 40K)

Looking ahead, could you imagine what happens if AB isn’t suspended and the pats make the Super Bowl? Can you imagine all the autistic screeching and cancel culture trannies that will be “””boycotting””” the game?

That was the right call. You don't let a game end on a flag especially one that had no effect on the play. People agreed as much about the Trubustsky flag that gave the Bears the win against the Broncos.

>black qbs

Attached: 1561263434101.png (1606x1344, 253K)

We need an /ab/ general or something so these faggots can gossip about black men somehwere else

How about you watch the games. Hes looked fantastic. Better than Wince thats for sure...

Here's this week's rankings of divisions based only on games outside the division

1. NFC North (3-0-1)
2. NFC West (6-1-1)
3. AFC East (2-2)
3. AFC West (2-2)
5. AFC North (3-5)
6. NFC South (2-4)
7. AFC South (1-3)
8. NFC East (0-2)

The best record ever reached by any division post-realignment was 30-10, held by both the 2007 AFCS and 2013 NFCW

I feel zero sympathy because victory was assured if they just ran the ball 3 times

Well you just said it yourself. The people who would be protesting the NFL dont even watch football so why would we give a fuck. I doubt AB plays the whole season tho DESU. Maybe I'm underestimating how stupid goodell is but I can't imagine he would let another ray rice fiasco happen, during the 100 season no less. AB will be exempt listed by week 5.

I hate (((journalists)))

nobody would care about rice if there wasn't the video

>muh moral superiority
>watches the Nigger Felon League
kys

Wow, three points? Surely this wasn't an important game, was it?

Minshew is essentially the opposite of the big arm/prototypical size QBs who go way too high. He legit knows how to play QB and it shows despite the poor surrounding talent and coaching.

No doubt. But if ABs case goes to jury trial and hes found guilty, and he was allowed to play the entire 2019 season, Goodell would be in real hot water. Probably even lose his job

>it's the class retard ruins it for the entire class episode

Fucking tits

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-133458~2.png (1440x1682, 1.67M)

>being this retarded

AB will be exempt listed by week 5, cap it and weep.

>Reaching cope from a patsnigger
Is anyone really surprised?

No, I'm Chiefsnigger

*walks away from press conference*

>autism
fuck off tripfag

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST LET AN ACCUSED RAPIST AND SOMEONE WHO FARTS IN HIS DOCTOR'S FACE PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: file.png (785x1000, 167K)

As if that's any better.

Attached: 1-boy-with-a-broken-arm-mauro-fermarielloscience-photo-library.jpg (600x900, 70K)

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST LET AN ACCUSED RAPIST PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: file.png (1026x1255, 757K)

Wow, another white person who wants to fuck their sister.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST LET SOMEONE WHO SENT A PUBLICLY POSTED IG PHOTO OF SOMEONES KIDS TO HIS LAWYER PLAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: file.png (231x218, 48K)

SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

It's time.

Attached: usatsi_9598562-e1552839286751.jpg (540x405, 41K)

based

>THE PATRIOTS SHOULD CUT ANTONIO BROWN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Attached: 1568991362922.gif (320x367, 2.4M)

>bustiota

DONT YOU KNOW THAT THE WORD OF A WOMAN IS INFALLIBLE? OF COURSE HE CANT PLAY

Attached: file.png (785x731, 224K)

There is literally no way to argue against this. You may not like this /nfl/ but its the cold hard truth.

Attached: file.png (1000x1000, 363K)

There's literally no difference between them

>Headline: Brown sent threatening texts to woman
>read texts
>no threats

Attached: 1CBACA7E-5BCC-4029-BCDD-5A90A9AC6645.jpg (1059x869, 119K)

OMG HE IS OBJECTIFYING WOMEN, SEXIST PIG

Attached: 1EBD2F0F-6384-44D0-8C9A-BD3C527F1182.jpg (750x746, 126K)

Imagine sperging out this hard all because Goodell is trying to play the players union for simps.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST LET ONE OF THE BEST WRS PLAY FOR THE BEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE!!!

Attached: file.png (900x873, 1.16M)

communist atheists killed more than all of those combined

But he doesn't play for the chiefs

>implying

And that's not even counting the non-russians they killed

>6 million
No

>6 posts
We get it man

Yeah you're right he's not really one of the best WRs anymore

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST LET ONE OF THE BEST WRS PLAY FOR THE BEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE!!!!!!

Attached: file.png (220x229, 70K)

There is no proof. If there was we would have seen it by now. She wants cash. She started a CIVIL suit because they’re easier to win.

I'm still not understanding

But he doesn't play for the chiefs

Why does anyone care if some nigger raped a negress?

Browns are da bomb

That and you can easily scare a defendent into signing when you file, because they don't have to have sworn statements in the initial filing. Which means all the statements in that initial filling aren't under penalty of perjury. It can be used to scare someone into settling when the plaintiff's evidence may not hold up to additional scrutiny in court. The fact of the matter is that until a trial starts, I would just ignore the Civil case until it gets to trial, IF it gets to trial.

>implying the chiefs are the best team in the league
>with their shitty secondary
LMAO

Stop replying to counter-bait

Fuck this guy

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-140515~2.png (1440x681, 124K)

Thoughts on Mason Rudolph being MAGA? Is this why Juju was so distant from praising him on NFL network interview?

Attached: rudolph.png (505x388, 370K)

>yfw da bears win da superb owl

Attached: bear0031.jpg (276x172, 52K)

fuck the nfl refs

post you flag

post flag or else

based

That's why Brady is know for getting rid of the ball to an open receiver in a play he called after reading the defense in 1.1 seconds

Rams above the ravens.

Attached: 1559417737451.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

You spelled Patriots wrong again. Shit Tyrone, get it together.

post your fukken flag

the fuck are you on about, you absolute autistic pricks

>Bills #10

I want to believe

based fuck leftists

stop hiding behind your vpn post your flag

Ummm his sister is on the left... not the right.. does he know who she is?

shut up before I put a pair on panties on you

>implying the right one is hot

Wish I could have played college football. Maybe next life.

shes a 5 at best

The one on the right will age better, is younger, and better looking. the one on the left has diabetes. Cope.

I didn't say left was hot either, ya dingus. They're both white-tier

How are the Pats going to win any games without an Oline?

Someone have the old Jagsb owl copypasta???? Needs a Gardner Minshew update

They have the best OLine coach in NFL history. SCARRRR can literally coach up nobodies into an elite Offensive Line.

Newhouse is awful and entrusting Brady’s blindside to him for 8 weeks is terrifying.

their backup center is pretty good and the other 2 guys will be back

Players literally choose the patriots over better offers because they want to be coached by SCARRRR

Gambling.

When are we gonna stop caring about social media?

>“If I have to pick the best defensive player so far that I’ve seen, it’s Stephon Gilmore. He’s starting to be Deion-esque" - Skip Bayless on who the best defensive player in the league is.
Based. Patriots defense is absolutely ELITE.

>You can only reply to this post if your team is 2-0
not so fast:
Jests
Lolphins
Brownies
Bungals
Stoolers
Clots
Toxins
Faguars
Titoons
Gayders
Chorgers
Broncucks
Iggles
Gnats
Foreskins
Detoilet
Viqueens
Shitcago
Cuckaneers
Failcunts
Aints
Panturds
Retardinals

Attached: 1568570648943.jpg (495x499, 59K)

cowboys reporting

how can the rest of the league even compete?

Patriots reporting

Attached: HTWoDS5g.jpg (728x763, 39K)

Sup buddy, you ready for the next chapter of the rivalry?

Attached: 1568578718383.png (1038x1111, 45K)

2nd best offense sure, but like 16th defense.

NFC West ist best when the Hawks and the $)ers are both good

BASED. 2-0 Club is absolutely patrician

Attached: 1568573759433.jpg (331x375, 48K)

>2016
Dak > Wentz
>2017
Wentz > Dak
>2018
Dak > Wentz
>This season so far
Dak > Wentz

Why are there still people unwilling to admit that Dak has had and will continue to have a better career than wince?

Attached: 413D19E8-5E44-43D9-9A60-A3B780ADC297.jpg (1125x1089, 315K)

>0 rings
Kek lol oh no!!

don't you dare 'kek lol' me boi

vocaroo.com/i/s1WgxiNgR4fU

>Wentz
0 (zero) playoff wins

>Carolina fans screaming bloody murder for Kaepernick
I would much rather give Cam an entire 365 days to heal and tank this season

Speaking of, any NCAA fans know how the draft class is looking?

Attached: 7D34995B-3D59-49A5-8959-78F66EB8876A.jpg (640x1136, 220K)

Die lade

>I would much rather give Cam an entire 365 days to heal and tank this season
Why?

i'd rather have neither.

It's crazy I can't find this pasta anywhere even the archive, is the gabbert pasta truly lost??

Mariota cannot read a defense to save his life

Grab a good QB to build the future around and get pic related Cam back. Happy, healthy Cam is based af. Hurt, sad Cam is not based

Attached: 712D1335-38DE-4D99-BD61-536449403FBD.gif (500x254, 3.21M)

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T HAVE SEX WITH TRANSSEXUAL ANIMALS THATS RESERVED FOR SEAHAWK FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>If god exist why bad thing happen

Fellow jets fans. How are you holding up now that it is week 3?

Been on a bender for a week and a half now.

josh a;;en will take buffalo to the playoffs, what a time to be alive

cam is permashook from the broncos
the owl and then game 1 the next year destroyed him

Go Pack Go

Attached: EEioj82X4AYnHGM.jpg (720x482, 119K)

Why is the best QB in the league on a practice squad instead of a 53-man roster?

Attached: AE6154A6-2E38-487B-81CD-F1C7981BA6A1.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Trubisky too low. You're listening to too much media and not looking at the film.

cowherd is the worst analyst but also has the biggest superiority complex with his giant ass desk talking down to everyone

b8

That isn't Gardner Minshew II

jerry jeudy will turn out better than OBJ. jones will not bust. gnats will address the pass rush once and for all

The film makes him look worse. Based final play on 4th and 15 tho

Iif you followed this man’s betting advice last season you doubled your money.
Stay mad fags. Also the only egregiously wrong team in there is steeers

based cowchad supporter

*makes Yea Forums seethe*

Attached: downloadfile-15.jpg (650x650, 43K)

who is the worst quarterback to play in a game in the last decade?

why did you edit this to make him look like a muppet

Cannon isn't going to be out for that long, they could put him there.

Trubiskys film is like a compilation of Favre's worst mistakes mixed with all of Chad Penningtons under thrown passes. Bleak.

scott tolzien

Curtis Painter. Nathan Peterman is a close second.

>5. Jackson
>6. Prescott
and this, children, is why you don't take any power rankings seriously before at least week 5

He was good in Drive I’ll give him that

>cowboys 9-7
>literal cupcake schedule for the first 10 weeks now that brees is out

maybe they will lose 1 or 2, to like packers and another upset but imagine unironically thinking that cowboys are only gonna get 7 more wins this season

Attached: hol up hol up.jpg (753x700, 47K)

I would take Swag Kelly over Shitwater, Trubustsky, Darnold, Mariotta, and Rosen, desu.

Scar is a great coach but he's always had decent talent to work with too.

He also predicted no team would do better than 11-5 or worse than 5-11 in the preseason, with most teams hovering at 8 or 9 wins

Ryan Lindley

I forgot about Tolzien. I still think Painter was worse, though admittedly Tolzien got benched much more quickly so we don’t know just how bad his suckage would have been long-term.
t. Clotsfag who watched both

Jon Kitna, JT O'Sullivan, and Trent Dilfer would like to have a word with you.

wew, that's a brutal assessment

Trent Dilfer didn’t play in this decade

Attached: Paxton_Lynch.jpg (1605x2293, 1.96M)

>baaaawston media shrieking at belichick to cut AB

These fucking cucks don't deserve Brady or the Patriots

He'll pull it together this week. You'll see. YOU'LL ALL SEE!!!!

Hackenberg was bad even for the AAF.

>These fucking cucks don't deserve Brady or the Patriots
Why would anybody want those cheaters repping their city?

Well, you let your best guard walk to the Bills for cheap

Attached: Quinton-Spain.jpg (2241x3052, 1.75M)

You now remember Jon Kitna

[citation needed]

The Patriots aren’t a Boston team. They are closer to Providence, Rhode Island.

Rent free

Is Gardner 'Beowulf' Minshew II elite?

Attached: 1476455449004.jpg (400x400, 130K)

Well...?

they're closer to Hartford Connecticut

Being a Panthers fan must suck. When you’re not sucking, literal unironic black supremacists crawl out from no where and pretend the Panthers represent the black race

Russell Wilson is overrated.

Attached: 91852F03-99F9-4277-9A9D-7075CC02FD4E.jpg (957x510, 231K)

Yeah you're right he retired in 07. Seemed about 10 years ago in my head tho.
How else could one describe it? What's sad is he wouldn't be half bad if he and his coach just settled down and accepted the reality that he's a prototypical west coast QB and nothing more and that quick check downs are his friend. Instead they both repeatedly go for deep posts, corners, and crossers instead of slants and drags. Waggle bootleg, not there? Run, slide next play. Boom productive. Can't do it. I don't know why.

Everything within the 495 loop is in the Outer Boston area, which means it is a Boston team.

>At the same time, threats and other words have not induced Goodell to punish players. His punishments have consistently reflected physical actions or alleged actions by players; there is no record of Goodell sanctioning a player solely for a verbal or written communication. For example, the commissioner recently declined to punish Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill despite hearing a recording of Hill warning his then-fiancée, Crystal Espinal, that she needed to be “terrified” of him. The context of Hill’s threat was especially disturbing since in 2015, Hill admitted in court to acts of violence against Espinal. At that time, he also pleaded guilty to domestic assault and battery charges.

>Given that track record, perhaps Goodell will decline to sanction Brown, at least with respect to the texts

Wow it's fucking nothing

You mean Cucksell HerSon?

You probably think the New Jersey Jets and Giants are New York teams, too.

Source?

What are you retarded?

Jon Kitna is still employed in the league buddy. He’s the Cowboys’ QB coach now.

>Both called New York teams
>but don't actually play in new york
Its because they are in the Outer New York City area / suburbs

Are you?

The Texans are a New Orleans team by this logic.

They did that with Atlanta too. There’s a nice collage of them having a meltdown when they lost to New England

Also it does suck, thanks for pondering

Attached: 6742AFB8-203F-4187-BA45-F0FFE09E4304.jpg (1500x844, 121K)

Except NRG Stadium is actually in Houston.

I remember him driving drunk in a wendys

Except it’s the other way around bruh. The Saints are a Houston team.

How is he overrated? Any other QB would die behind the lines he's had

Well who drives sober in a Wendy's?

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-152349~2.png (1440x797, 148K)

Literally never won a playoff game without the #1 defense in the league. He can’t step up to the challenge of winning games.
>b-but the offense sucks!
Other QBs have made worse lines and receivers work

I hope so user

This news is old as shit

T minus 2 days until the Lamar meme dies

Attached: 1536588721723.png (450x550, 270K)

What the fuck is his problem?

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-152728~2.png (1440x1942, 386K)

This was in the Charlotte news cycle since last Friday

>OMG AB threatened her kids
Reads text messages
It's just AB making fun of a poor woman for being money hungry and failing to complete a job he gave her.
>OMG AB should be suspended!

Rank them in descending order of Chadness

Attached: 56328741cb64cd59dafd200c9d06a301.png (640x480, 48K)

ehhhhh...pump those brakes. we're still going to be lucky to eek out an 8-8 this year with all the issues. excited to see how we build around this kid, but it's still going to be very rough most weeks :\

Oh great and wise Fagstradamus, please tell us more of the future!

I don't think minshew has looked as good as people want to believe. He seems like classic overachieving mediocrity. He can't sustain this. People wanna talk about his completion percentage and his stats and whatnot, but how many points is that getting them? How many wins?

In a league where Lamar Jackson can throw for 5, and Mitch trubisky can throw for 6, what's so special about this kid that fails to get his team above 25 points against sorry ass teams like the Tits?

NOOOOOOOOO WE CAN'T LET FILTHYDELPHIA GET RAMSEY

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-153215~2.png (1440x780, 152K)

Center
Fullback
Middle linebacker
Defensive End
Strong Safety
Tight End
Outside Linebacker
Tackle
Wide Receiver
Halfback
Guard
Quarterback
Cornerback

do they?...

DO THEY?

Attached: 52352153.png (200x200, 15K)

The number of balls that his receivers are dropping in key situations, the lack of a running game, and his moustache

KC, Texans, Titans
Which "real" team are you talking about? The Patriots? Or are you, in fact, a fucking brainlet?

Free Safety is directly after tackle

why does it go

Quarterback
Fullback
Halfback

Shouldn't it go

Quarterback
Halfback
Fullback?

Yeah, imma wait to see if he’s another Fitzpatrick. He’s dressing up in gaudy stuff and everything

Attached: 1C1DFCC6-D933-4BB2-94F4-C0DFA59A5590.jpg (538x442, 37K)

I always laugh when people say the Eagles are stacked and have the best roster, their secondary and RB group is trash.

How’d that work out for the Phillies?

Can you even name one receiver Wilson has had in the past four seasons other than Baldwin and Lockett? He also had the worst oline in the league for four years and still came put a top five QB every year; you are delusional

HOWIE

Attached: TRPzx6X.jpg (1200x1000, 66K)

Does Bryce Harper pitch?

lol

Da Bills!

The problem is that that isn't a halfback. It's a tailback. The picture is labled wrong. When the runningback is far back and behind another player it's a tailback

He was torn up between pursuing a career in football as a player or as a coach and it shows a lot. He's looked surprisingly sharp under pressure for a rookie so far

The names are based off of this formation

Attached: The basis.png (762x506, 6K)

TE should be split into TE(Gronk) above Center and TE(not Gronk) above Halfback

long answer: "yes"

Has anybody else seen Rain City Redemption? I'm watching this on youtube, and it's actually a pretty based doc series

QBs since Russell Wilson came in the league that have won a playoff game without having the league’s best defense:
Joe Flacco
Matt Schaub
Aaron Rodgers
Matt Ryan
Colin Kaepernick
Tom Brady
Drew Brees
Andrew Luck
Phillip Rivers
Peyton Manning
Tony Romo
Cam Newton
Alex Smith
Ben Roethlisberger
Carson Palmer
Brock Osweiler
Marcus Mariota
Nick Foles
Patrick Mahomes
Dak Prescott
Jared Goff

>b-but that’s an arbitrary statistic!
Not really. The fact of the matter is, Wilson has been a regular season statpadder since the Legion of Boom stopped being the engine of the Seahawks. He is credited as “carrying” his team yet they have yet to win a playoff game since the Legion’s reign as the best defense in the league ended.

Why are there 2 generals you fucking retards. Get your shit together.

Wilson won in 2015 and 2016 and they didn't have the number one defense in either of those seasons. Way to deflect from my post like the low IQ retard you are

>a power running team declines when they lose their best rusher and their defensive playmakers
I'm honestly shocked

He beat a good defense. Point remains

>what's so special about this kid that fails to get his team above 25 points against sorry ass teams like the Tits?
Whats that say about Faker Gayfield, tbqh.

For me, It's Matt Flynn

Attached: FlynnyFlynnyBangBang.jpg (600x400, 175K)

Look at this guy's friends

Attached: Wilson.png (1212x622, 1.05M)

>Well...?

Attached: Brainlethelmetredesign2 - Copy.jpg (213x237, 18K)

Where is the Noseback?

In the owner's box, goyim

Russell Wilson has a twin brother and his best friend is an old white guy in slacks

>Brees is out for weeks
>Brady has Brown

Brady's gonna break that touchdown pass record, isn't he?

>Brady has brown
user...

>Pats release Antonio Brown
Whaaaaaaaaaat

HE'S GONE

PATRIOTS RELEASED BROWN

Patriots just farted in ABs face

>Ian RapoportVerified account @RapSheet
3m3 minutes ago

>The #Patriots have released WR Antonio Brown, as he indicated on Twitter. They have moved on.731 replies 4,251 retweets 6,517 likes

He does?

Ahhaha

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-161537~2.png (1440x572, 93K)

>Brady has Brown
Yeah about that, Brown was just caught sending threatening texts to another accuser so he may not even last the day

KC winning it all

Lmao??? wait wut?

This post did not age well

But why? Does this mean they're sure he's going to lose his lawsuit? Or maybe that Goodell is dropping the hammer?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Got some bad news for you user

Pats released Antonio Brown

Attached: 1563988221290.jpg (501x922, 74K)

Hill's recording was not a threat against her if you actually heard the entire conversation and not just the propaganda snippet

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HE WASN'T ACTUALLY CONVICTED OF ANY CRIME

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-161819~2.png (1440x558, 97K)

How much of that contract we paid him stays with him?

>b-b-but muh 5000 IQ 4-D chess.
>h-he's our guy, so based.
AHAHAHAHAAHAH FUCK ANTONIO BROWN AND ALL THE RETARDS WHO FLOCKED TO HIM

Attached: 1508814748607.jpg (320x240, 13K)

Source?

11 DAYS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>was getting cut AGAIN all part of your plan?

Bruh emoji

based list, but WR should be down at least one spot

None, since he was released before he had to be payed his guaranteed money.

Time to show respects to this absolute legend.

F

Attached: file.png (760x524, 512K)

The absolute timing of this post, my sides...

Attached: 1416895555073.png (972x1190, 695K)

FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB FUCK AB

Attached: 1556247266316.png (1000x626, 951K)

This is the end of the patroits dynasty. They will lose 6 straight games and miss the playoffs

SCREENCAP THIS

>two touchdowns on the Titans
>THE NEXT GREAT QB HYPE
calm down, folks

Y I K E S

Attached: Oop.png (744x332, 42K)

maybe. his BA is pretty similar to that of a pitchers

NOOOO YOU CAN'T CUT PLAYERS BECAUSE THEY THREATENED THEIR ACCUSERS NOOOOO

AHAHA STEELERS WIN AGAIN
(if you ignore the fact our season is already over)

Attached: 1509334246727.jpg (500x500, 117K)

Predict what team is going to sign him next /nfl/

Attached: 4rewfd.jpg (1086x992, 73K)

>brown not even getting the 5 mil since he didn't make it to Monday

Lmfao

Attached: 1568309535551.jpg (576x1024, 72K)

Attached: 1568081997877.gif (355x201, 2.99M)

what the hell happened?

Attached: 457456585.png (600x700, 202K)

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>Bill can handle anyone
AHAHHAHAHAHAHA

So he’s done in the league

Attached: 1517481528126.jpg (842x854, 60K)

he's done. he'll be broke in a year

>past 11 days

Lamo, they hate him don't they?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Probably Bill told him to stay the fuck out of social media and he didn't so he got kicked off

browns

At least until all the lawsuits are over, but by then it’ll already be too late

>BILL CAN HANDLE TROUBLED RECEIVERS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Although does this really weaken the Patriots in any way? They still have Josh Gordon, Julian Edelman, and Philip Dorsett. Not to mention Jakobi Meyers and N'Keal Harry. I feel like this really doesn't affect the patriots at all.

Oh.. oh my...

Attached: 1548027650129.png (795x1036, 787K)

I knew that wouldn't last long. Patriots organization doesn't put up with his kind of antics. Its not just the rape allegations, it's a number of distractions that this guy is involved in.

More and more evidence comes out on how much of a scumbag he is

those niggas trash

If that were the case, you'd think AB would be more resentful of the Patriots, but he's not.

>Patriots have traded a 2nd and 6th rounder for Jaguars Cornerback Jalen Ramsey
Per ESPN

XFL

>implying that AB is "troubled"
He just brought in way too many distractions, I guess.

Not really, he didn't even have the time be involved in the playbook

>Belichick draws the line at threats of killing children
SWAGTASTIC HOODIE MAN

PATSFAGS

I'm sure a solid 75% of pats fans still find this whole thing hilarious

I know I do

Attached: 1567752670353.jpg (800x1131, 171K)

They won rings without him, all he was was another flash asset

Do people really think AB matters? Pats are still going to win, it's no contest. Stop coping.

Attached: 1545701509185.png (747x443, 50K)

>Although does this really weaken the Patriots in any way?
Long term, yes, a bit. AB would have been a great post season addition after he adapted. Their WR corps is still good but AB made it exciting. A shame. Oh well.

I'm so happy bros

Attached: 1567809813404.jpg (718x490, 38K)

I completely agree. They probably wanted to get Harry some more practice before slotting him in, but that's not horrible or anything. I'm more laughing at Brown than the Pats

Fake news

back to pittsburgh because he'll catch passes from mason rudolph instead of ben.

HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP

Get your ass over here soiposter.

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-162417~2.png (1440x698, 187K)

This doesn't change anything. The Pats are still on a straight path to another ring. Cope harder losers

I'd be way more worried if it was Gordon doing weed again.

The entire AB incident was just Bellichick trying to get in the Steelers' head for the season opener. Worked too.

Today progressivism won. It’s time we believe all women regardless of evidence or lack thereof.

that's not the point you fucking retard

Same. Gordon x Dorset with some JE11 thrown in is 19-0 worthy.

>implying the Chiefs won't win it all

2016 you are correct, I stand mistaken.
2015 they had the fewest points allowed that year. Yes, even fewer than the broncos.

They’re a power running team because their QB can’t be asked to throw 40 times and win. He isn’t an elite quarterback.

Business is cooming

You're not a real pats fan if you don't lamao.

>With Singletary out Frank Gore is set to get literally all the carries this weekend
Based Gore is getting ready to go for another 800 yards this season at age 36

AHAHAHAHAHAHA COPE

Attached: 1530212278020.png (370x370, 17K)

user....

I feel mildly disappointed but how upset can I really be? Still probably the #1 seed this year, still SB favorites. Just would have been nice to see what AB and TB could do together.

>what did he mean by this

Niggas gon nig

Oh well

Attached: 1565593350282.jpg (889x1200, 276K)

I mean, Dez Bryant is still a Free agent. I wonder what the chances are that the Patriots sign him.

Is there a bigger fuckup in all of pro sports that AB?

What an absolute fucking clown

>one retarded nigger's brain fart away from going to the SB and holding the nigriots to 24 points
>everyone acts like they got 38-7'd

>getting your shitpost BTFO and admitting it
pathetic L M A O

AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ

Him and what knees?

Has there ever been a bigger fall from grace

Attached: 31 year old coomer.png (1080x1350, 2.81M)

OH NO NO NO NO

>BREAKING: Panthers have cut starting QB Cam Newton from the team.

Attached: 1538679058511.jpg (246x235, 8K)

Was he actually going to stay at Brady's house?

GO GORE GO

Attached: Frank-Gore.jpg (382x392, 25K)

I would have liked AB for the whole season but I also saw this coming. It's all bullshit though

>Losing to the Patriots at home in a year they went 3-5 on the road losing to the fucking Jags and Tits

Russell Wilson is just faster, shorter Andy Dalton that knows how to win games. Prove me wrong

Wasington will cut AP within a week and he will be on the Pats by week 5

If he would have just shut up things would be fine, he's compelled by autism to blow up his personal issues into more headlines. A "1000 IQ" animal is still an animal at the end of the day.

Let's not get cock just yet chiefs bro

>knees

He tore his Achilles I think

This

When you said best defenceman I thought you meant overall, either way the point still stands. And the only reason they won against the Stoolers is because Wilson threw it so much

These are the real life consequences of being a cumbrain btw

Attached: 1459945270615.png (904x1280, 790K)

He is entirely disrespectful to people, and has multiple lawsuits against him. He texted a pic of the woman's children to his associates telling them to investigate her. I know you are too caught up in your ear against SJWs to see clearly; but regardless of whether or not he raped her, he's a bad person and a distraction on a team that clearly doesn't need him to win.

>BREAKING: Tom Brady demanded Antonio Brown's release after catching him staring at his wife, Gisele Bundchen, too many times.

>why are people gloating we lost a star athlete to SJWs?
Pffffthaha

He tore is achillies and is apparently planning on returning to the NFL. With AB gone, I suspect the Patriots are high on the list of teams interested in signing him.

How the fuck did he pull a 300IQ move to get on the Pats by being traded then cut by Raiders only to fuck himself over by tweeting threats to his accuser from his own fucking phone?

He's like a genius and retarded at the same time

>Terrell Owens has come out of retirement and signed with the Patriots
Based.

Browns

NEW

They honestly don't need to. They have plenty of talented receivers

Like what? I'm a nobody, I go to work and then drive home, jerk off for hours and sleep. What consequences are there?

Attached: 1543210639915.gif (1090x1035, 183K)

Hey, faggot. Wait until 500 posts

>implying Brady didn't jerk off to AB fucking Giselle

Attached: Screenshot_20190908-195326~2.png (1440x1644, 1.12M)

You'll be the first to be laid off

I want this to happen so TO can fuck over the Cowgirls one last time.

Bryant has been injury plauged since 2015. Doubt there is interest

Retarded faggot

He walked around butt fucking naked and Brady liked it.

WE DID IT LADS

Dalton's last 5 years has the same qb rating and td-int ratio as Stafford. So, yea, a faster version of those guys who can win in the playoffs is quite good

Congrats. You guys really earned it.

Wait. You didn't fire Reid? uh...

>Stafford in the last five years
I've got some news you might not want to hear...

>AB would've spent the entire season fucking Giselle while farting in Tom's face
It's not fair bros

>NO YOU CAN'T JUST LAY OUT A DETAILED AND CONVINCING CASE AGAINST SOMEONE IN A CIVIL COURT CASE, YOU HAVE TO ALWAYS ASSUME ANYTHING SHORT OF VIDEO EVIDENCE OF AN ACTUAL VIOLENT RAPE IS THEREFOR AUTOMATICALLY THE EQUIVALENT OF A DELIRIOUS WOMAN LYING ON THE SPOT, OTHERWISE YOU'RE AN ES-JAY-DUBAWU

he got #1 right at least

you were saying sweetie?

Attached: hehehe.png (624x353, 407K)

>an unsworn civil complaint
>implying that everything in an unsworn complaint is true
lmao

Cock-Sock Minshew

And that’s why you’re here and they’re there

>packers

Attached: Screenshot_20190823-102634_Gallery.jpg (1018x1040, 436K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-144107_Google.jpg (1066x664, 110K)

lmfaooooooooooooo

holy shit this has been the craziest season of wide receiver drama yet. My hat's off to AB man, he fucking outdid Randy Moss, Chad johnson, TO, fucking all of them man. None of them compare to the stupid shit he's pulled.

Imagine TO with social media though

WE
DEM
VHS
BOYYYZZZZ

Imagine being this cucked.

nah aaron hernadez topped it all he killed a few people

>I dislike that he has more swagger in his early 20s than I'll ever achieve in my entire wasted lifetime.