How do we fix this team, fellow /tits/?

How do we fix this team, fellow /tits/?

Definitely remove Mariota? If so, with who? Surely not Tannehill. Need to fix this garbage OLine too. I like Derrick Henry, he's just a little inconsistent and makes some bad reads but I think a strong line could help.

Defense, better corners. Christ >our corners suck.

What do all 5 of the Titans fans here think?

Attached: i.png (500x500, 20K)

You should be relocated back to Houston and become the Oilers again you fucking zoomer nonhistoric franchise. Seriously, the Titans are a fucking joke of a team that will never become anything because of shit management, and what is to expect when you get transplanted to fucking Nashville and center your identity around the most boring soul sapping line of players you could ask for. McNair and CJ2K played for your team and yet you still have absolutely no exciting character whatsoever. I mean fuck, if you're going to be shit at least be entertaining (gnats, stoolers, lulphins for example). But no, instead you're just a year in year out dry, dissapointing waste of a franchise in the NFL that gets no better and is just a bore to watch. Please fuck off back to Houston (love you though OP).

It's not just mariota. The weapons are shit and the oline is shit. Trade mariota and tannehill away as backups and draft someone

Bring back Jeff Fischer

move back to Houston and share a stadium with the Texans

Fix o-line

fpbp
Titans define soullessness in the NFL. Even the Jaguars who somehow a smaller following have a fucking identity.

trade for eli

You can’t blame Mariota for that shitshow.

Mariota is fine. Oline makes him look bad because he is constantly having to scramble and throw to receivers who havnt finished their route

I thought the Titans were fine after their week 1 win

LMFAO
get fucked asshole morons

Why did they even leave Houston in the first place?

Interior line is garbage and Mariota's become too gunshy as time has gone on.
If you go back and watch his first two years, he was kind of a gunslinger of sorts. He took more deep risks and fired the ball off with more velocity. Maybe the leg injuries have cost him some power, Iunno, but his arm is nowhere near as strong as it once was (even though he overthrows a lot, there's no zip on it).
Playcalling is *still* featuring these slow-developing route trees that the line can't buy enough time for. Mariota also locks in on his first read too much and has a tendency to overlook the sideline options.
Interior line is the major weakpoint. Saffold's been passable, but Ben Jones and the cycle of RG players have been miserable. Conklin still hasn't been nearly as good as his rookie season.
Until the line gets built up and the passing play options get smoothed out, >we have nowhere to go offensively

Attached: depression.png (694x724, 775K)

*roasts you on national television*

Attached: 19413798-A657-4793-8126-AB08938B897E.png (512x512, 89K)

If you don't think we have an identity then you can fuck right off. We've always been a run first, stop the run team. Our defense is actually good. Fuck off with this Jags and Dolphins shit. At least we've been to a Super Bowl the last 20 years

tank and draft tua

This is the best assessment on the team I've ever read. Finally someone on the board with a brain.

tank for tua

mariota has never been good. he excels at a couple things, has never evolved since oregon, the nfl got the book on him, and punish him regularly now

dude has happy feet and evades too early though which compounds it. he's never known how to sit in the pocket and eat the heat step up and make the throw

newniggers getting sucked up into the week 1 memes. sure they beat the Brown's and that was a good win but the 30 point differential was more the Brown's chasing the win not that they wrecked them

Mariota had 338 fucking yards despite being sacked NINE times. But as always he's the problem, and somehow if Ryan Tannehill or some other chucklefuck with no legs were back there we would have won!
Mariota derangement syndrome is fucking ridiculous. We saw the playcalling, we saw the swiss cheese o-line, we saw Adoree fuck up that PR. Last week we saw the defense miss 32% of their tackles, we saw them give up a 51 yard run to a nobody backup RB, we saw the abysmal playcalling and awful o-line in that too. I see tons of things going horrifically wrong, and absolutely fucking none of them are Marcus Mariota. How about we build a proper team in which everybody does their fucking job instead of creating an endless quarterback revolving door? Protip: even if the name on the back of the QBs jersey changes, they're going to keep getting sacked, the OC will keep calling HB draw plays on 2nd and 16, and we'll keep fucking losing; because hyperfocusing and seething about the one player on the field who ISN'T constantly making fuckups isn't going address the actual issues.

C O P E
O
P
E

Complete non-sequitur response. Are your brains oozing out of your ears or something?

They wanted to get a new stadium

Memeiota is a bust. Quit convincing yourself otherwise.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOP BLAMING THE QUARTERBACK ITS NOT HIS FAULT
>THINK ABOUT EVERYTHING HE DID FOR THE TEAM EVEN IF IT WAS JUST ONE PLAYOFF WIN
>MARIOTA DERANGEMENT SYNDROME

Attached: 1568954686504.png (726x750, 124K)

Why do titans fans relentlessly defend Mariota? He's never been better than average. He had 4 years. Time to move on.

He holds the ball for 5 seconds, doesn't progress through reads well, and misses open receivers all the time. He shouldn't be starting in the NFL

>If you don't think we have an identity then you can fuck right off.

You don't.

Remember when you could have had a decade of playoff appearances at bare minimum if you woul have taken Chip Kelly's offer?

Just because you say you don't doesn't make it true. Who are you anyways? Again, fuck off.

For me, it's a combination of his character, an understanding of how shit the team management was, and a select few clutch moments that give hope.
He's a guy people really want to like. Great character and gives great effort. Shows flashes of great plays that shows potential. He also joined in with a dogshit array of "weapons" and a spinning carousel of new coordinators and coaches.
But at this point it's not enough. He still can't progress through reads and still can't get a good feel on touch passes. I love the guy, but it's time to invest in the future.

didn't watch but using 300+ yards chasing a win from behind in today's throw happy nfl doesn't prove anything. that oline is dookie from what I saw previously but I hate when people use sacks to absolve a qb like he has zero input on taking them. The dude has bottom third pocket prescence at best among starting qbs. I'm certain some of those sacks were on him. Every time I watch your team play he eats ones he shouldn't take

Good post

How many TDs though?

>this pitiful defense of mediocrity
Why the Titans and their fans should never be taken seriously: The post

>Marcus Mediocre
KEK

931 reporting in

t. Marcus

>recycled through four terrible consecutive offensive systems every consecutive year since entering the league
>given zero weapons besides 68 year old Delanie Walker until this year
>given no protection and gets beat to shit every game
>welp he's a bust, time to draft some shitter who will magically overcome this shit situation which we haven't fixed so he can get murdered

nobody cares what wojakposting redditfags think, go post your selfies on /soc/

I'm not absolving him of anything. He didn't commit any turnovers and put up a 300+ yard performance, and this was in spite of the sacks. If he threw for 150 and three picks yeah then you could accuse me of covering his ass.

make an argument or fuck off