OAK: Josh Jacobs (hip) practicing on limited basis
IND: Swag Kelly reverting to Colts practice squad
MIA: Dolphins claim Taco Charlton off waivers
DEN: Courtland Sutton sideliend with sore ribs
MIA: Flores names Rosen Dolphins' new starter
CLE: CBs Ward, Greedy both added to injury report
PIT: OC on Moncrief: WRs need to catch the ball
MIA: Rosen, Fitzpatrick sharing first-team snaps
PHI: Alshon and D-Jax likely out until Week 5?

Attached: JA.jpg (183x275, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia
youtu.be/Zyr43jjGUHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jm_xd7HR_dQ
tankathon.com/nfl
twitter.com/JMRogers14/status/1039250773383802881
i.gyazo.com/519b4a391ef35feabb4593df241941fd.gif
vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
youtube.com/watch?v=d7hZfoqsskM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lamar Jackson >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Baker Memefield

OP is autist incarnate. What a shitty thread

Who is the bigger NFC fraud; Eagles or Seahawks?

Josh Allen is Favre 2.0

Real thread here op is a loser

Imagine autistically raging because nobody will post in your shitty troll general

Guys I had my cock sucked by a gay phillipino man today. I've never had my dick sucked by a guy before.
He made me cum so fast.
I'm not gay right? He never touched my balls.

Biggest NFC fraud is OP who made this fraudulent thread.

Real thread here.
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)

N/a

That's shit, not an /nfl/ general

>Implying I posted that general

Rotoworld news literally doesn't make a thread. Imagine shitting up Yea Forums and splitting up the quality of the threads because your autism couldn't handle no news.

Imagine being this triggered

Look at this poor triggered autist.

Literally says NFL general u fucking autist. This isn't "NFL Rotoworld headlines general"

The Eagles are a good team with a decent QB and the Seahawks are a bad team with an elite QB so take your pick. Although the Seahawks should start 4-0 so they may win the division

Nigga, the only autistic retard is you. You are STILL mad as fuck because nobody will post in your shitty thread. Jesus christ, get over it.

Real thread here.
(Cross-thread) (Cross-thread)

No one gives a shit about the thread you made earlier faggot

Give me one good reason that Antonio Brown should not be put on the exempt list until we can be reasonably certain he isn't a piece of shit rapist.

Seriously, imagine being this mad over Yea Forums. Here's a suggestion you assmad autist: if you're so worried about there being 2 /nfl/ threads(OH NO!!!), how about just stop linking the other thread and let it fucking die?

>Implying I even made that thread
what a fucking retard

And yet no one wants to post in your half assed general. Go figure.

RECYCLE THIS THREAD
(Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread)
Real thread here.

He didn’t make the thread, I did.
And I have to say...wow. I feel truly honored that Yea Forums is this mad at me and my patriots that you refuse to use my general out of spite. When the entire world hates you, you know you’re doing something right.

>he thinks anyone is going to leave this thread for his shitty tripfag troll thread
kek

He's based with potential to one day be redpilled once he's educated on the tribe.

Don't be SAH GAY and go to the other thread.

This is honestly a level of autism I’ve never witnessed on here.

>he's still spamming it and begging
lmao

>outdated headlines
Wtf this thread sucks
NEW

>implying I'm the name fag

It's up to date from Rotoworld.

Imagine being this autistic

No one really hates the Patriots; Brady is entertaining as hell, it's just that their fans are the second most insufferable in the league. And no one is posting in an old thread because it's old

>both keenum and de filipo are having better years than shittysota
lol

>they punted from here

Based! Brady is the goat!

Attached: Falcons.jpg (750x435, 66K)

NEW THREAD

You keep saying this like I care one way or the other. Whether you made the thread or didn't, you are acting completely retarded. Just get over it and stop linking that shitty dead thread that nobody wants to post in. Your obsession is genuinely hilarious.

Minshrew is legit

NEW once this hits the bump limit and I think we’re getting close

Imagine being THIS triggered and upset that people won't post in your shitty troll thread, holy shit LMAO

Quality post right here

This is pretty funny

Attached: rogerthat.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Both this thread and the other thread are gay. Real thread here

fuck yes, we need more new threads.

Attached: 1568014237160.gif (607x609, 514K)

>implying I care if you make 30 different /nfl/ threads
>implying I don't want Yea Forums overrun by the NFL

Fuck you OP, now there are like 6 fucking new threads.

Why do you hand egg faggots have 4 generals on the board? Stop spamming this shit or my MLS homies are going to do the same you fucking idiots.

>WAAH IM NOT MAD YOURE MAD

NO YOU CAN'T JUST USE THIS THREAD YOU HAVE TO USE MY THREAD WITH MY TEAM IN THE IMAGE I PUT SO MUCH EFFORT INTO MAKING IT

Attached: Rdt.png (231x218, 9K)

>implying you aren't the same mad autist that made all the threads
kek

checked

Some namefag got angry no one wanted to post in his shit thread.

Also soccer is for spics and faggot. Build wall, homo.

Idk you sure sound mad at the prospect of it. I think you’re a communist soccer lover.
I made one of them for shits and giggles, but only one

glad you're talking about OP after he posted this thread

Some random autist got really pissed off that we wouldn't recycle his troll thread and made like 5 generals because he got upset after he got ignored two threads in a row. Yes, seriously.

Based lad
Should we /raid/ espuh with generals tonight?

>some newfag doesn’t honor a new thread being made because he doesn’t like the guy who posted it’s team affiliation
FTFY

>Can't post on mobile IPs without Yea Forums X pass
>Cant post a new thread on same IP or device until 10 minutes later
>But obviously all 5 Threads are the same OP

>implying I care about making generals
>implying I didn't make this solely to drive you into an autistic fit
>implying anons want to post in your shitty thread
keks everywhere

Other threads:

Just fucking use one faggots.

>I DIDN'T LITERALLY MAKE 5! I ONLY SPAMMED 4 OUT OF AUTISTIC ANGER!
Oh okay my bad. This is honestly the most hilarious sperg out I've seen. Thank you.

this is why i hate the redditor faggots that imposed general aka reddit culture on Yea Forums

hopefully you all get cancer soon

Damage control tbqfhwyns

>another one was just made
fuck

I’ll stick with this one, thanks.

>PLEASE USE ONE OF MY THREADS
I think I'll just use this one to upset you.

>implying that half-assed abortion was worthy of being called a thread
It's bad and you should feel bad. No one wants to post in that garbage.

>implying i watch hand egg
You know what, I'll just start spamming mls thread to piss /nfl/ off.

i can post on mobile IPs. i guess they only banned mobiles on US.

>implying I even made the first general your autistic ass sperged out about saying "WAHHHH NAMEFAGGG OP" and then made another one

I ctrl F'd NFL General, found the general I said to recycle first, clicked in it, realized shortly after it was a duplicate general not being used, and the other was at the end of it's lifespan so I told people to fucking migrate over to it instead of spamming the board.

I didn't post anywhere near all these different generals, not the first one, not this one. Not even the third one, but it's fucking hilarious you'd think I'd bother.

Knock yourself out. No one will post in that queer shit anyway.

Oh no please don't do that I'm going to get really upset.

>not realizing this is a stunt to get everyone to spam generals so the board goes mutinous and kills off general “””””culture”””””
Thanks so much for playing my game

Get in here if you're not /reddit/ real NFL discussion taking place.

Well you bothered to try to recycle the same shitty ass thread twice rather than just let it die and make a new one, and you're literally upset enough to fight over it for like 30 minutes straight.

This is quite literally the biggest autistic spergout I've seen in years.

You obviously never witnessed that one chiefs fan arguing about Tyreek Hill during the offseason for hours.

>implying I made any of the OPs
Oh am I laffin

Oh fuck I missed one

Biggest NFC fraud; Eagles, Seahawks, or 49ers?

It appears you can't read. I said you tried to recycle the same shitty thread twice, and then you autistically sperged out when you didn't get your way. All of that is true. Thanks for the laughs.

All of them

>implying that I am the same user
LMAO

Eagles. 49ers might be the real thing.

>bradysknee samefags under multiple trips
>KingPatriotMatt cries when his thread doesn’t get used and samefags anonymously to defend his autism
>Sean (no further explanation needed)
Holy shit what the fuck is wrong with Patriots fans?

No matter which user you are, your autistic sperging tantrum was amusing. But we should really talk about football now.

I think the only one having an autistic fit is you. You honestly think everyone complaining about your shit is the same user? How delusional can you get?

NEW THREAD

>implying that I even care outside of the fact that you are ruining Yea Forums with your garbage.

>You honestly think everyone complaining about your shit is the same user?
Yes. I think one particular sperg freaked out about a new general being made and not recycling a thread. It's not hard to samefag, and I can't imagine anyone else getting this lastingly mad about not using their thread.

NEW
NEW
NEW

I didn't ruin anything. I made a new thread. The spergout you witnessed was someone else. Very likely you.

Just so you know, I'll be making a new thread on time at the end of this one and not recycling one of the crapload of sperg threads made. Just to trigger your autism.

This. This is the one.

>implying
Holy fucking kek, go back to /x/ you paranoid freak.

>NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T TALK SHIT ABOUT BAYSED PATRIOTS FANS

Attached: soytriots.jpg (770x1210, 141K)

>Titans getting bootyblasted by Jaguars
Being a Titans fan is suffering.

lmao man dude you sound like you're schizo as fuck. One man making dozens of threads and posts out to get YOU alone because you just posted a new general?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia look into it. You have it.

>trying this hard
Holy fuck, I did not expect I could mindfuck and break someone this hard just by making a thread. Top kek.

Can’t take the streak of wins against them for granted

Cringe

>cuckboys
kek lol oh no

Attached: Screenshot_20190919-211033~2.png (1080x880, 154K)

>implying
Paranoia is a disease, but we have a quarantine board for it, its called /x/. You need to go back.

this is old, he was already picked up the dolphins

How about we all make an /nfl/ general and flood Yea Forums with them.

>I'm not him, I'm just someone else totally triggered for no reason!
Alright, sure thing. Top laughs, friend.

>implying that every single user is okay with what you are doing
Sure.

Seriously dude, you've got an issue. You've been arguing with multiple people here while me, a separate user who just told you to get checked out for Schizo posted this general.

NEWER AND MORE RELEVANT THAN OPS GENERAL

what

Rank my bold prediction:

Stafford hangs 40 on a dead iggles team this weekend giving loins fans hope for the first time in years.

The following week Stafford slips in the shower, breaks his elbow, and the loins then lose the next 12 games by a combined 40,000 point margin. Despite giving up in excess of 40,000 points Matt Patricia is then given a 4 year contract extension. Stafford retires in disgust and to sell weed with Calvin Johnson.

Go ahead and explain to me what I did "wrong". I could use another good laugh. I literally made a new thread, on time, to continue the general and didn't re-use some poorly made troll's shit thread.

I clicked the wrong guy senpai

meant 4 him

You know, just like when a team does poorly a good chunk of the responsibility falls onto the coach, when a thread is this much of a failure, some of it has to fall on the OP. I mean, give me a break. All this talent, all these shitposting weapons and you can’t even make the genera playoffs? All this social media NOISE where players are so against the thread they’re demanding trades and in some cases even starting their own threads? OP can’t control a locker room. He’s Mike Tomlin. We’ve seen enough, get him out of there.

Attached: E67BED13-AD39-426A-9CFF-6D742D1249FD.jpg (1200x800, 85K)

shut the fuck up

I have the Lions winning, but I doubt they win by much. I have them winning by 2. I think the Eagles look shaky.

>see article calling *insert whoever is kicker this week* a bears legend for a making a single kick at mile high in week 2
I thought Manfred gifted Chicago a ring so they wouldn't be this pathetic anymore?

>I didn't want to recycle a thread
Regardless of whether or not its a troll thread, just stop being a massive faggot and recycle threads.

MIGRATE

GET IN HERE

Have Sneed

The Lions getting nearly a td in a game where the entire Eagles offense is injured is amazing. If it was any other non-browns/jets team I would call it automatic money.

Ight let's do it

I'm down sneak, post your packers related one.

Give Sneed

Okay, I'll do it sneak, but only if you do it first, and tell everyone to go to that thread first.

>implying that’s not what we’ve been doing all along

Why the fuck are there like 10 /NFL/ threads?

>All the shitposting got the mods to delete every other /nfl/ general including the OWEN TWO one

What a resounding success.

How about you stop sperging out like fucking crazy and let the dumb shitty threads die while we move onto other ones? Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with your head? Nobody cares about this but you, everyone else is happy to move on from the gay KingPatriotMatt thread.

This is my last (You) because you seem like the type of guy who would creepily stalk me in real life over this or something. Your level of obsession is absolutely hilarious.

Because some faggot thought it would be funny to instead of recycle threads to make a new one, and that caused a whole bunch of other anons to just make new threads.

user.

You. Are. Delusional. You. Have. Been. Talking. To. Multiple. People. This. Entire. Time.

Who’s the bigger fraud Mariota or Wince?

baking

worry not

Some sperg got seriously upset that I made a new thread and nobody wanted to post in a Patriots troll thread, so he freaked teh fuck out, made 10 generals, and tried to make everyone leave this thread to spite me or something lmao

Some of you are the biggest control freaks on the planet, I mean holy shit.

/Bills Owl 2020/

>he still thinks its one person
You honestly are just paranoid.

user, it was more than 1 person making threads. Your're delusional and coping.

Wince.

I wouldn't care even if this were true. Whether one brutally obsessed autist or two screeching freaks exist, I don't care.

>implying its all one user
KEK
NEW THREADS HERE

I really want to meet the person that gets booty blasted because people aren't using his shit thread

Kek

>implying its only been 2 people

Probably a mexibro. Oralle.

>player scratches his ass
>penalty

gave me a kek

>implying that the person suggesting to recycle a thread is the user who made it
You are a newfag.

You keep posting the same wrong information that
>1 tripfag kept posting new /nfl/ generals because we didn't recycle his shit thread

When A. it wasn't my thread, B. Multiple people are posting generals and C. none of this shit really even matters.

You're getting visibly upset by posting the same incorrect rhetoric when it's obviously incorrect, made dozens of replies to people trolling the shit out of you, and then try playing it off like you don't care.

Despite the fact you're obsessing over ONE user boogeyman.

Kek

Part of me wishes Chubb had murdered Trushitsky last week if he was going to get flagged anyway.

But then the other part of me realized the Bears might actually be a decent team if they had literally anyone else playing quarterback so I quickly changed my mind.

I'm sure. The whole world is against me making a normal /nfl/ general and everyone was so eager to use the autistic sperg's threads or Patriot troll thread. So eager that nobody posted in them.

Anyways, you can get your final super sick word in. I'm going to go back to discussing football. Again, thanks for the laughs fren.

Don't care

audibly kekd

Innocent until proven guilty

>now he's unplugged his tv

my sides

>implying that football will ever be discussed again in this thread because of your autism

nobody cares

Who fucking cares, shut the fuck up

Holy shit this samefagging.

I'm laughing my ass off. Here's a hint: I genuinely do not give a shit how many "different" anons are replying to me. You're all equally assmad over the pettiest shit I've ever seen. Quite literally the biggest assmad spergout this board has seen all year.

>I'M NOT MAD AND SPERGING OUT YOU ARE
cope harder

>we're all different people so we're not autists

>Didn't see the Chiefs fan defending Tyreek Hill spergout the offseason that lasted 8 hours, and actually took up all 500 posts in a general

This shit is nothing, and it's been done by multiple people.

you SPORTheads are fucking retarded

QUADS CONFIRM, OP IS DELUSIONAL AND A FAGGOT.

Attached: WrongWhoops.jpg (562x146, 27K)

Fair enough, I didn't witness that. I guess I should say this is the biggest sperg I've ever directly interacted with.

youtu.be/Zyr43jjGUHQ

Imagine hating this dude just because of what some absolute nobodies said about him

Attached: 201909151545567199434.jpg (639x959, 102K)

Shit, you got me.

Attached: ohshit.png (466x102, 5K)

NFC South
Falcons
Buccs
Saints
Panthers
Screencap it

>imagine hating a diva

well golly gee

>some fag bothered editing a samefag
you really are obsessed

I refuse to believe there could be two teams worse than the buccs in the entire NFL, much less the same division.

>imagine hating a nigger

well golly gee

>Falcons winning anything
They're getting 3rd in the division. Only the panthers are more of a joke. Bucs might actually win.

imagine dating a nigger

well golly gee

>implying

g-guys?

Attached: the falk dynasty.jpg (515x640, 53K)

>the browns actually got blown out at home by this titans team

Attached: 1325550230856.png (250x250, 114K)

i know you did because im one of the two people accused of samefagging haha

Cool coincidence. Too bad coincidences mean nothing. Always loving seeing a good case of stat voodoo though.

No.
Both of those posts were mine. Fuck off and stop trying to ride my coat tails. Maggots like you belong in the dirt.

>frauds getting exposed
Next weekend it's the Eagles and Vikings. Feels good.

you are unhinged, seek help schizo

>/nfl/ Off-Topic Edition

>mr. i thought it was 1st down when it was 4th down gaygers

Attached: tenor.gif (498x278, 2.38M)

There are only 41 IPs in this thread. Did you know that? Reality check yourself.

excellent thread lads, keep it up

Attached: 3odr6ku.jpg (450x678, 70K)

yes but i know my own posts you retard rofl

It's kinda of gay, less gay than being a viqueen though.

Like I said, stop trying to steal my posting credit. Get a life.
Cute butt.

Why do the Titans always crumble under these shitty games and yet when they have to actually face a challenge they actually play well?

>mfw /nfl/ is going to continue talking about this shit until we need a new thread

Attached: 1517134538553.jpg (447x275, 112K)

>not drinking and playing vidya while listening to a terrible game

Attached: 3.jpg (1920x1080, 795K)

and here comes turkey again with posting uggly women

This a bad example. A better one would be Mason Rudolph and the Stoolers. Still, like the other user said it means nothing.

But what happens when two frauds meet?

>uggly
are u gay by any chance?

Attached: 1f6qa0un5vx01.jpg (1880x2816, 347K)

So Brady is NFL commissioner after Goodell is out right?

Attached: tombradysmug.jpg (311x353, 24K)

Fuck off redditor.

Is he the ugliest QB in the league? Jesus.

Attached: i.png (600x436, 248K)

OP is a massive fucking faggot who thinks he so superior that he can't even recycle threads to be considerate to the board.

no

Attached: rapist.png (600x436, 227K)

Shut the fuck up about this shit.

Absolutely obsessed.

Nope, he'll be given part ownership of the Patriots and the rest of his life will be mostly pretty quiet as far as football goes. He'll chime in every now and then to comment on something, but that's it.

Best one you've ever posted.

Turkish fag, why do you have a case of uggo fever?

For some reason I don't think Brady is going to be all that involved with football for a while after he retires.

that would be mahomes.

KEK
youtube.com/watch?v=jm_xd7HR_dQ

Biel is not uggo.

Attached: 61 - Y88ZQqt.jpg (3176x4696, 1.4M)

So can we all agree that Baker Mayfield is elite?

LMAO

Attached: ratings.png (1163x227, 18K)

Fewer attempts means higher qb ratings

Is that Trannytech? lol. Imagine playing an awful game like that in 2019.

Attached: 0g ship interior.webm (1280x720, 1.69M)

>19-for-35
LMAO

>Gardner is leading the Jags in passing and rushing
BASED Pornstar

Attached: The Goddamn King.jpg (1536x1020, 144K)

>trannytech
wut?

what a creep

Bitch, he is the epitome of cool and your denial will never change that fact.

What did he mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190919-222319~2.png (1080x988, 101K)

post your you're face when AP gets cut from Washington and joins the Patriots

>Dolphins linebacker Raekwon McMillan had just hit Patriots quarterback Tom Brady - a perfectly legitimate play, mind you - when the referee working Sunday’s game said something that surprised him.

“Tom didn’t say anything but the referee said, ‘Stay off Tom.’ I put my hands up in the air and said ‘I got you.’”

BREAKING NEWS: The media takes a quote out of context for more provocative headlines!

Name a better QB in the AFC South than Big Dick Gardner Minshew the second the first

R8 my team lads. 12 team ppr. 2-0 so far

QB: Tom Brady
RB1: Christian McCaffrey
RB2: Rex Burkhead
WR1: Adam Thielen
WR2: Julian Edleman
TE: Mark Andrews
FLEX: Cooper Kupp
K:Zurlein
Def: Pats

You don't own a team. Unless you're coaching a peewee team, but I doubt those players would be willing to take a pay cut to play for you. What a dumbass

Jews aren't white.

fantasy football is the first sign that you might be gay

Is this TNF the most unwatchable game ever played lads?

How can Jack Conklin have a game like this and ever recover??

>Is this TNF the most unwatchable game ever played lads?
This? I think the last like 10 TNF games I've watched have been shit.

>He isn't enthralled by the first win in the soon to be legendary career of Gardner "CamSoda Brand Dick-socks" Minshew
laffing

You'd be better off asking when was the last time there was a good one

>maybe if I call someone cool as shit a creep it will make myself cool
Pathetic.

>Friendship ended with referees
The greatest combo will never win another Owl

Attached: 09910FD7-3CCF-4E8F-94EB-E8DF0D59AA77.jpg (750x775, 402K)

He's one of those guys who can be seen as either, user. He's one of those guys who obviously embraces who he is, and that can come off as cool, but those kinds of personalities can come off creepy too. Not everyone is down with naked jockstrap workouts and 80 porno mustaches.

No friends? No money? Or both?

I wonder how many top 10 anime betrayals memes are already on reddit

>farewell my greatest ally

Attached: FF14462F-536F-4847-8663-FDFA7A5ABF63.jpg (750x763, 229K)

Why the fuck did you say that to me, dickhead? I just told you where the fantasy thread was so you could get more feedback.

Why don’t you GO BACK and find out

Look at my team again retard. Did you not get the joke?

>throws phantom flags
eh, nothing personal kid.

Attached: nfl-preseason.jpg (1000x600, 175K)

I didn't look at it you dumb cunt. I'm not interested in fantasy. I referred you to the other thread so you could discuss it with people who care. Now I'm just going to be an asshole to any other fantasy faggots who wander into this thread. Great work, faggot.

This is Joe Buck. Say something positive about him, Yea Forums

Attached: Joey.jpg (218x291, 13K)

I don't even play fantasy you stupid fuck. You have to look at the team composition to get the joke. Were you dropped on your head as a child by any chance?

There's at least a 55% chance that he doesn't molest his children.

I'm sure. Your joke was super fucking hilarious obviously. Everyone is laughing at your high level wit. Now fuck off, faggot.

It's literally not even a joke. There has to be a punchline other than "here's a list of pretty good and great white players and also the patriots defense"

>not purposefully trying to be an asshole in your entire post history
Are you a newfag

>fantasyfags

Attached: 500.png (500x386, 301K)

Nice long forehead. Also, your buckteeth make you look like a movie star

>being nice
>on Yea Forums
now you know better

I’m glad we aren’t autistic anymore

No it cant cunt.

you've just summoned bucme

Attached: 1566851042323.jpg (201x251, 11K)

bucme is black, and also busy stalking blonde women

He killed himself awhile ago tho

>this time he posts an uggly tranny
not based and uggo pilled.

Serious Question: I’m halfway through a case of Natty and I have to be at work in 4 hours. Should I just kms?

Finish the case first

you're not going to work bud, call it in and go hit the bars

>why yes, I watch NFL red zone, how could you tell?

Attached: thumb_fair-trade-100-organic-soy-milk-wojak-soy-drinker-53638763.png (300x281, 21K)

The face of the NFL and undisputed GOAT coming out publicly against the refs is BASED AS FUCK. WTF, I love Tim Birdly now.

Pete and Pete, now that was a good show.

Attached: source.gif (400x275, 1.2M)

>I ALWAYS WATCH ALL THE GAMES, REDZONE IS FOR PEOPLE WITH SMALL ATTENTION SPANS

Attached: 1568947760388.jpg (497x617, 22K)

Leonard "Trent Richardson" Fournette is having a great game

>Old Gay retard is here
Ight imma head out. Enjoy the game guys

he is a man my nigga
he is still lurking here
true

Attached: 1566353561320.jpg (400x400, 86K)

what the fuck is redzone

>3.6 career YPC

Fournette has always been shit.

Attached: 4TeO9Ht.jpg (839x839, 314K)

If you’re the Bears or Titans it’s the last 50 yards of field

Its a clip show for zoomers with no attention span. Basically a youtube highlight reel, only shows the big/red zone plays hence the name. Idiots on Yea Forums watch it and look at box scores and pretend they know what happened the other 45 minutes of the game not shown on Reddit Zone.

Attached: Bradysknee.png (540x341, 216K)

not for zoomers. My dad watches it, and I refuse to go over there on sundays

They need to cut Conklin's ass, holy shit

If Lamar Jackson is so good and elite, why are the Ravens 1st in running attempts? Is it possible that the Ravens don't trust their glorified runningback to throw the ball?

Attached: 1568338043889.gif (300x300, 1.07M)

For dumbasses then?

oh okay, so "footnotes" NFL style. yeah, fuck that. why bother. its basically skipping the excitement and strategy of the game itself

I kinda wanna get the $100 game pass membership that includes the games in coaches film format. Is it worth?

Attached: 1568885125630.jpg (2000x1333, 248K)

Except if you have no stake in the game, why commit yourself to a bad game when you can get the cliffnotes for all the games and watch >your team at the same time?

Holy shit! Old Gay has finally made a correct post
Brb off to buy a lottery ticket

Because shitposting in game threads is the best part of games you have no stake in

Founette just had a 69 yard run

the vikings would be a playoff team with keenum and de filipo

Marroney Sandwich does it again

They don't. He only threw 20 times in that first game where everyone crowned him the new GOAT.

Why are the announcers retarded? Going for it was the right decision by jacksonville. If they get a TD, game over outright. If they get stopped, it forces Titans into their own endzone with no timeouts forcing them to run it and waste time. If they kicked the field goal, the game doesn't change at all. It gives the Titans better field position, time to recoup, and it's still a 2 possession game. The Jaguars made the right decision, no question. It wasn't "odd" at all.

You mean that game where they were up by 8 scores and subbed him out early? Yeah he only threw it 20 times

Joseph Bartholomew Buck is often considered the worst pro-football announcer in the business

He only threw 20 times because each pass was going for like 15 yards a pass jackass.

Tony Romo is the worst

>nobody responds to his bait so he responds to himself
lmao

Tony Romo is the best

Romo is pure reddit and Dierdorff is legit retarded.

How did the Titans BTFO the Browns?

Attached: 85DAD2AD-052E-42CB-8E44-EB05B3D3C5D3.jpg (750x684, 337K)

i would have done a fake field goal

This. Prescott of the Cowboys got shit on for padding stats on bad teams yet Lamar got a free pass

cheeky, and justifiable.

Sweet Jesus its over thank you

I have to ask it. Is Gardner Minshew the best quarterback in football?

183 penalty yards on the browns. One drive alone was 4 or 5 first downs for the titans mostly on 3rd down

He is, without a doubt, the best QB in the south

>lose to the clots
>lose to the jags
Why do >we gotta suffer

I'm glad I switched my pick to the Jaguars at the last second, and it's because I now realize the Titans are the Steelers of the AFC South. They play up against what they see as challenges and suck against teams that are around their own level for some reason.

Does anyone else kind of feel bad for Mariota? I feel like if he'd gone to a real team, a team with stability and solid coaching, he could have been really good and special. He's total shit now, but I don't think that was always his destiny. He feels like that friend you see in high school who looked like he was going to be a big deal, but ten years later he's still working a dead-end job at the local liquor store.

Attached: 1558721918051.jpg (1890x1417, 161K)

He’s the next Brady

Your offensive line.

o-line can't even give Mariota more than one second to throw.

>bryant gumball is 70

How does he do it? This guy looks like he's 40.

Attached: cq5dam.web.1200.675.jpg (1200x675, 144K)

Nah, he's a chip Kelly system product.

Better question. How fucking bad must the Browns be to have gotten blown out by you?

black dont crack

Conklin has been so bad, and it's clearly taken its toll on Mariota

16 point deficit is not a two score game unless they get two 2 point conversions just for OT
compared to 13 point deficit is two TDs to win outright

Minshew fucking sucks. He's almost as bad as Mariota.

Chip Kelly's current system is to punt on second down.

THERE'S A NEW LEADER IN THE CLUBHOUSE

tankathon.com/nfl

Most NFL QB's are like that. Mariota is just lucky he's been in the league as long as he has.

You can see the age on his hands.

Is he even black though?

Attached: 9q81gpe.jpg (496x461, 37K)

Um no sweetie he had a great game.

Who wins the Jalen Ramsey sweepstakes?

iggles will give up a kings ransom for him

Seahawks

twitter.com/JMRogers14/status/1039250773383802881
>fudge packers will defend this

Attached: 1363237383803.jpg (236x421, 29K)

J E T S

JETS

freaking kill myself

Attached: titans2.jpg (600x584, 107K)

Seahawks don’t like having first round picks anyway

WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS

Attached: 23983208932.jpg (864x444, 65K)

that would make their defence pretty staunch
>go from one dumpster fire to an even bigger one
kek he deserves nothing less

>Gardner would have a 5/0 td/int ratio if Fournette didn't have lead hands

real fucking late to the party bud

Keep being a dick rider, reddit. He's a shitter who deserves fucking nothing.

least they gave jalen a win on his way out

Attached: jsg.jpg (600x635, 145K)

>implying

I don't know what I was thinking, classic Titans

Attached: 1568495747226.jpg (300x309, 14K)

Damn, Jackson is one ugly piccaninny

Not really

Why is the NFL turning into the NBA? All these players demanding trades because they are held accountable for chimping out or are on a team that isn't winning every week like the Ravens do.

Get fucked. The Catbs are back in business

I’m not dick riding. His numbers were objectively good. Go to bed.

>implying they were 15 air yards each pass
They were literally dink and dunks where his new rookie receiver did all of the work.

What if Ramsey says JK after tonight's game and wants back on the Jags?

No shit, but the point is it's strategically sound to go for 6 yards to possibly end the game and the worst possible outcome is you pin them inside their own 6 yard line with no timeouts needing 2 touchdowns or they lose. Those are already nearly impossible odds. Kicking a field goal would actually give the Titans a better chance of winning that game than what the Jaguars chose.

>deserves
No one deserves shit. He's certainly earning his coaches trust, though. Especially with being able to throw despite that negative run game

Attached: The Fucking GOAT.jpg (750x422, 71K)

Are you actually retarded? Please rewatch both Ravens games you jackass.

Attached: 1563768954532.jpg (577x433, 65K)

So...Nick Foles is getting traded somewhere, right?

Attached: 1324763377812.png (604x453, 49K)

BOILING

Skip Bayless thinks Lamar Jackson needs to pump the brakes.

The Baltimore Ravens quarterback suggested this week ahead of facing the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday that Patrick Mahomes is “on his way” to becoming one of the NFL’s all-time greats. Bayless finds such praise for the Chiefs quarterback to be premature and even downright insulting to New England Patriots signal-caller Tom Brady, who’s arguably the greatest player in NFL history and perhaps even the best athlete in American team sports history.

“I can’t believe you, of all people, would buy into this concept that Patrick Mahomes is on his way to becoming the GOAT,” Bayless said to colleague Shannon Sharpe on Thursday’s episode of “Undisputed” on FS1. ” … That is so outrageously, prematurely unfair to poor Patrick Mahomes … and it is so all-time, outrageously, offensively unfair to Thomas Edward Patrick Brady Jr. — the GOAT, the GOAT, the unquestioned GOAT.”

he's sassy enough to do it but I doubt it

if he's not outright traded by next week he'll probably be moved in October

nah

Attached: Jags Guy 4.jpg (1013x767, 179K)

I can’t wait until reality hits Old Gay in the face.

His rookie season was 2015. He's still on his rookie contract. What's the average NFL career? 3 years I think. I guess 5 means he's lucky but he clearly has been cursed with an ass o line.

>nah
Why not? They don't need him. Minshew is legitimately better than Foles. At best they're equal to each other. So yeah, I don't see the point in keeping Foles around. He's probably getting traded at the end of the year.

>people here actually had the gall for the last 3 years to say Mariota was better than Dak

Attached: 1492741596907.png (604x565, 466K)

Everyone who posts here is an idiot except for me.

>two TDs and two 2-points plus OT is better odds to win than two TDs and two 1points
and no, 21 extra yards is not the difference between the two

Hits him in the face like hot loads he gets on a friday night

3 years is the average for all NFL players. QBs tend to last longer in the league than 3 years.

I sure never said that, I'm not that stupid

>i.gyazo.com/519b4a391ef35feabb4593df241941fd.gif
You're a clown

Gardner Minshew - "My sister is hot"

Thoughts?

Attached: EE4Js3DX4AILolC.jpg (1152x2048, 218K)

He still is

You're discounting the possibility that they only need 6 yards for it to be a 3 possession game, which is 100% impossible to come back from. And again, what they risk for failing is essentially nothing.

You cannot guarantee it would be a touchback either. It adds a risk of a return. It gives the Titans more time to prepare, and it changes nothing about the game except instead of extra points, the Titans would need 2 point conversions.

The Jaguars made the superior decision in going for it on 4th and goal with 6 yards to go. Kicking a field goal is a stupid, conservative decision that ultimately doesn't affect their odds. You also ignored how differently the game is played when a team is pinned in their own endzone, ESPECIALLY knowing that Mariota's O-line couldn't protect him all night. It FORCES them to run the ball and waste time from that position.

But whatever,you can keep your brainlet strategy of kicking a field goal. It's a stupid move.

As much of an unbearable faggot as old gay is Lamar has looked good. His stats did get padded but he's moving and playing like a real quarterback right now. Passing between zones, stepping up in the pocket, letting plays develop instead of panicking and letting his legs do the work. I'll be more impressed after he plays better defense but he looks leaps and bounds better than last year. He seems like a kid who will put the work in to develop. Only time will tell.

someone post the tom brady tweet that let the titans score a td

gardner mincest

Now yall honkeys are scary af huh?
Sacksonville is back baby. Whooped date ass today Brady bitch ass gone get broke in half this year

is he the anti-mayfield

Mariota on the cowboys would have won 3 rings already

What a chad
Based and incestpilled

wincest is the best sex

>Imagine basing your football opinions around namefags
You're a piece of shit. Hate them for being criminals like everyone else does

Just like the royaltly of old, keep it family.

i mean it's 2 things

1. FO has never been able to acknowledge when they make mistakes. look how they immediately bought into bortles when he gave them one league average season. look how they run fournette now. i doubt they will move foles this season

2. as much as i really, really, really like minshew....it's been like 2 games?

and while the titans and texans' defenses aren't dogshit, minshew hasn't been perfect yet. good, yes but not enough for me to immediately say, okay lets run with 15 for the forseeable future

i guess im just having ptsd from all the shit qbs this franchise has had over the years with brunell and garrard being exceptions but everytime the jags buy into a qb once they have one half-decent game they get hurt

if he beats the bruncos in mile high maybe ill be ready to say yeah but im just being cautiously optimistic for now

that like 25 air yards max. He can't even throw the deep ball.

it was still just the titans...nothing special to cheer about,,,its still the weakest division in football hands down

Fukken BASED

>mfw america's team, the dallas cowboys, continues to absolutely DEMOLISH the competition en route to a PERFECT start both within their division and overall
>mfw obsessed faggot haters can't stop shitting their pants over the sheer DOMINANCE on both sides of the ball shown by america's team, the dallas cowboys
>mfw no matter how hard you bitch and cry, america's team, the dallas cowboys, will continue to utterly DEVASTATE both their competitors as well as the unusually loose anuses of obsessed faggot haters

LMFAO. go ahead and let me know how mad you are all week, retards. your superior has some laughing to do at your expense.

Attached: 1505099914813.png (400x386, 194K)

>Everyone has to use the vertical offense because muh dragons

He's the embodiment of reddit in shitty QB form. He sucks and was carried by his receivers and defense.

Lamar is literally a glorified running back, even after these two games, the fact that the Ravens are still 1st in rushing yards means that absolutely still don't trust him to throw the ball.

Name one game that the Cowboys have played against a professional roster of football players this year. You can't.

He threw the ball like 40 times against the Cardinals. You're a meme

>implying that Lamar only being able to throw 25 air yards max is a good thing

I'm basing my opinions off what I see, faggot. Wildcat Lamar was a joke last year as a qb, the playoff game against the chargers proved that. He's showing he can do more than that now, that he's grown since his rookie season.

>They don't need him. Minshew is legitimately better than Foles
He's played two games let's pump the breaks

>Mariota: 23/40, 338 yards while taking nine fucking sacks
>Tits fanbase bitching and moaning, blame him for the loss
these people unironically think that if Ryan Tannehill was starting with that o-line, he would throw for 400+ yards and win that game. Unfuckingbelievable. No starting quarterback in the league short of Brady/Mahomes can pull a victory out of their ass in a completely dysfunctional offense like that.

Except the Ravens still lead the league in rushing attempts, at 39.5 attempts per game.

People think he is the next coming of Tom Brady

I'll pump your mum m8

Right but we already know who Foles is, and if Minshew is at all worse, it's virtually nothing. Foles was never a starter caliber quarterback and was always overrated in Philly, so I'm pretty confident that Minshew is just as good at the very least and will probably wind up better than Foles.

Mariota is still better imho. This new hate of him screams bandwagon.

I was seriously going to say "At least he isn't a sex offender" The man sucks all the emotions out of big moments, get animated damn it.

That's because they also lead the league in plays per game. You're a meme. Stop cherry-picking and start looking for causation beyond what can prove your point

My domestic partner and I STILL believe in the Catb Owl happening and there’s nothing you can do about it! MY jaggies and HIS panties are going to meet in February!

>tits
did >we really lose to THIS by almost 30 points?
god damn that scares me

It's not really bandwagon. People were treating this year as his last chance to prove himself before the season even started. Remember this?

Attached: Divorceiota.png (1913x951, 871K)

to be bandwagon hated you have to be liked and Yea Forums kinda nothings the titans

Once he faces a real defense he is going to shit himself all over the field. Just like last year.

The Browns were never going to be good. You fell for memes.
They will finish as the 13th out of 16 teams in the AFC, ahead of the bengals, dolphins, and jets.

>Minchad bullying poor Mariotta

Someone do something!

Attached: Stache.jpg (1077x1696, 727K)

The catb owl will happen, Lions/Bengals. Spaghetti everywhere.

Stop overreacting, the Titans barely lost.

Mariota looks like Luigi on a hard, depressing bender.

Cool story. That's not what we're talking about. We're talking about whether his coaches trust him to throw the ball, which 37 pass attempts in his last game affirms, brainlet

Retards. Please get a vascetomy.

Good luck getting a fudgepacker fan to reply faggot. They were bullied off here years ago.

Mariota had a mustache last season but yeah your epic reddit man is very kewl yes here's your upvote

I would say that was a pretty convincing loss. Titans were never really in that game. That's what happens when you allow someone to punt a touchdown right at the start.

he might be but the question is will he still be with the team by the end of the year with this years results and his contract up.

>lived in the shadow of andrew luck
>plays for the titans
Spot on

SEETHING

>"I-I'm not mad, you're just not cool!"

Those teams aren’t gay faggot queer shit though, unlike the jags and panthers

>referring to a trip as multiple people
lmao

Samoan Americans look weird with mustaches

>Be Titans
>Draft Mariota
>Put no speed or good o linemen around him and try to be a power running team instead of a spread offense

>Be Bucs
>Draft Winston
>Draft non stop weapons for a speard offense rather than defense and running backs

Why are teams this retarded?

Attached: 1568918592420.png (392x336, 191K)

Triggered and boiling

100% agreed

I didn't expect a super bowl berth or anything, after all it's a rookie head coach and a revamped roster that would lack chemistry in the beginning, but shit, at least competing for a wildcard spot seemed realistic
let's see if they can get their shit together against a powerhouse like the rasm

>gay faggot queer
eloquence, thy name is user

>Lamar can't throw dee-

Attached: lamar td 1.gif (496x279, 3.96M)

Minshew will fuck every girl in Florida

FUCK THE JASG
FUCK THE CLOTS
FUCK THE TOXINS

TITANS

Why does Jalen Ramsey want to leave the Jags, exactly? They're on the rise right now.

>this limp dick response that in no way, shape or form refutes the DOMINATION shown by america's team, the dallas cowboys, against two divisional rivals this season

LMAO keep shitting your pants, little faggot. let your superior see how pissed you are so he can laugh at you some more.

Attached: 1505686332813.jpg (300x360, 8K)

Attached: 391974E4-321B-42C9-BDF2-F8A538CD6954.jpg (1048x1147, 146K)

Fitzpatrick 2.0, complete with the nonstop cringe
have fun watching him throw four picks a game once teams have tape on him

Anybody have the picture of Gardner Minshew with that Ray's jacket????

>Baltimore drafted Lamar Jackson and changed their offense
> Reid did so for Mahomes
>Kingsbury drafted his own Kliffbabby

>Titans cycle Mariota through several terrible offensive systems, and are now left with a QB that doesn’t attack deep

>Busc front office drafts Mike Evans, Chris Godwin and nothing else for Winston

I mean it's not all of them...

You need to control your anger better, user. It's embarrassing.

>david carr on the post game show
>talking about how much mariotta is getting sacked
Damn

>"I'm a little fat girl"
Please tell us more about how you hate people having a personality

>You cannot guarantee it would be a touchback either.
of course, but insignificant chance a kickoff doesnt go through the endzone when trying. there is no chance of a block
>It adds a risk of a return.
tiny chance of inbounds catch times tiny chance of decent return
>it changes nothing about the game except instead of extra points, the Titans would need 2 point conversions.
nigga the league rate of successful 2points is like 51%, and they need TWO for OT (50% of receiving possesion). If jags miss the TD (like they did), tits would need two 1points (like ~90% chance each) to WIN
>Kicking a field goal is a stupid, conservative decision that ultimately doesn't affect their odds.
it does, stop handwaving the odds in an ultimately probabilistic arguement. it just makes you sound oblivious
>You also ignored how differently the game is played when a team is pinned in their own endzone, ESPECIALLY knowing that Mariota's O-line couldn't protect him all night.
oh please, they had to play deeper coverage anyway or risk a huge play. Teams go prevent in 2 minute drill in a 2 score game anyway. This isnt the third quarter
>It FORCES them to run the ball and waste time from that position.
they got past the 50 yard line anyway and mariota was carving that prevent coverage the whole 4th quarter
hmm... 90%ish to go to a 3 score game and win on the spot (FG), or 50%ish chance for a 3 score game and win on the spot (4th and 6). your math just dont work

>what is getting the ball out quicker

They've been "on the rise" since he was drafted.

Is this it?

Attached: Joey Ryan.jpg (1600x900, 90K)

Minshew legitimately played pretty well if you account for the terrible fucking drops by the receivers. Who was that faggot with three drops, including dropping the touchdown that hit him in the hands? He needs to be cut tomorrow.

>having a mustache is a personality
lol okay

Did you watch the game? Conklin should've been wearing a little usher hat with the way he was helping the defense get to his quarterback

What week will the Panthers win their first game

Dede Westbrook. He and Marquise Lee massively regressed after having a great season a few years back

They won't

Week 3, 2020

OFFICIAL AFC SOUTH QB POWER RANKINGS

1. “Literal” CHAD Kelly aka $wag
POWER GAP
2. Deshone Kizer’s alter ego
3. Uncle Rico
POWER GAP
4. Obi-Wan-Jacoby Brisket
5. Ryan Tannehill (too boring for a meme name)
MASSIVE POWER GAP
9000. Marcus Mariota or Divorciota
9001. Lil Penis Nicholas

Attached: 1F7C54FE-DBE3-4801-A013-37EBDFB909F5.jpg (451x604, 65K)

>Have facial hair just like minshaw
>wear aviators too
>going to get called a copycat now
fuck this earth

hard to believe Jack Conklin was a 1st team all pro 3 years ago, guess he was never right after tearing his ACL

>they gave Marqise Lee a big contract over Allen Robinson

Attached: jagsfrog.png (327x367, 66K)

Why are people nuthugging le reddit rookie? He's their favorite player right now and you guys are acting just like reddit. Stop falling for fads. I can't wait until he is benched. He was a 6th rounder and he sucks. He was carried by his recievers, the refs, and luck.

>nigga the league rate of successful 2points is like 51%, and they need TWO for OT (50% of receiving possesion). If jags miss the TD (like they did), tits would need two 1points (like ~90% chance each) to WIN
Which is absolutely irrelevant because the main difficulty is in scoring two touchdowns, period, and pinning them at their own 6 yard line makes that task impossibly difficult. They can't even run sideline plays with that short of a field and that bad of an O-line.

The two point conversation thing literally doesn't fucking matter compared to the possibility of ending a game outright with a 6 yard play, and the added bonuses of keeping the ball at the 6 yard line ensure that no matter what it's a sound decision. The ball game is STILL two touchdowns no matter what.

A field goal changes fucking nothing other than the two point conversions required. And surprise: if a team is good enough to score two fucking touchdowns with 3 minutes, the probability they're going to nail those two point conversions anyways is quite high.

So why the fuck give them a free 20 yards, time to adjust and coach and scheme up their plays, give them breathing room with field position etc just to DEPEND on their offense sucking shit and fucking up some two point conversions? It's such a conservative stupid fucking line to take when a field goal doesn't change the two touchdown requirement.

They made the better decision. Your own math is fucking stupid because 16 points is not a 3 score game. It is 2 score game. A touchdown is a 3 score game, period. The key factor is the touchdowns, not the conversions.

But anyways, it's clear you're fucking retarded and would rather make dumbfuck football decisions that coaches never adapt past(you're the type of guy that punts on 4 and 1), so I have nothing left to discuss with you. The Jaguars made the intelligent more nuanced decision that will more often lead to a win than kicking a fucking field goal.

>Not ranking Alopecia Dobbs

Is it possible to seethe and cope at the same time?
Have some milk and head to bed lil lady.

NEW
NEW
NEW
NEW
NEW
NEW

>451
cringe

Attached: 1539129277816.gif (250x102, 41K)

Attached: 20190920_001809.jpg (214x315, 45K)

Is there anyone on youtube that does NFL analysis on YouTube like Brett Kollman? Kollman us is ok but he honestly has retarded opinions and contradicts himself so many times that i know there's gotta be better. There's SOS sports which is actually good but the dude js not going to make videos because he's playing college balls. Help a brother out

Attached: 1563584075007.png (400x487, 257K)

All I need to see to know he's the next GOAT

OP HERE
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO USE MY THREAD THIS ISNT FAIR
YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR ME TO MAKE MYNOWN SPECIAL WECIAL THREAD

Attached: 017596FE-B884-4E13-811E-D8114E7CB1D0.png (785x1000, 254K)

>cringe
vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

Could we get a a 4th rounder for le over throw a checkdown samoan?

based.

That's Good Sports. He mostly dicks around, but he has honestly good takes and is a good way to get the general news. Doesn't do deep analysis but he gives evidence to support any claims he makes

week 3

>still seething
rent free

When is Doritos coming out with a new flavor?

Using OPs own logic we should all go to this new general posted because it's "newer and better" than recycling OPs own shit posting general.

Migrate boys.

They’re going 0-16 as karma for forcing out their owner who was wrongfully #MeToo’d

Is DJ Chalk legit? Him and Mintchew look like they have some decent chemistry

Will we have the first NFL season with TWO 16-0 teams?

youtube.com/watch?v=d7hZfoqsskM
I heard the Mountain Dew smoothie flavor is pretty good.

Remember, this is the man who wants equally-shared-burden healthcare.

Minshew just likes him as a target. He threw it to him covered tight a few times and got lucky with some PI calls

Isn't he losing weight? I'm pretty sure that was an early Francis video.

Wait my bad. I meant TWO 0-16 teams

Nope. Pats are dropping two of four from weeks 9 to 13 and then blowing the Chiefs out by three TDs.

This is probably right. Patriots 14-2, Chiefs 14-2, Patriots get #1 seed on tiebreakers. I think that will actually happen.

Both will go 8-8

He had surgery to lose weight a few years ago and has since gained it all back

The Bears are ending the season 3rd in their division, and not because the other teams are good

Attached: KhalilYak.png (1500x1003, 2.4M)

The Patriots and Cowboys play each other, unfortunately.

dude actually tweeted a photo of his lost teeth, was actually pretty gross

Imagine staying up all night, seething the entire night, making a thread 50 posts early, and samefagging all night because you were triggered because people wouldn't post in your shitty troll thread or recycle it

I can't even imagine how destitute your life is.

>video dated for 2014
>user says he gained it all back
>check recent video
>thin as fuck
????

Pfft, I wish there were that many good teams.

Bears are winning their division again this year

>implying its all one user
Are you paranoid?

There's only one way that's happening

Attached: Savior.jpg (1400x932, 122K)

Maybe he got surgery again. Truth be told I haven’t watched a video of his since 2017.

That seems very unlikely.

No but we might see a team make the playoffs 6-10 or 5-11

I am, but so am I

It's mostly one user, yes. I don't expect multiple people stayed up til the end of this thread just to get upset and shitpost yet again. I expect exactly one person to be mad enough to do that: (You).

Just wanted to let you know you're legitimately probably mentally ill, user.

And they play the Rams so add another loss to that

Literally who?

>he honestly thinks its still the same user
Holy fucking kek how delusional can one user get?

NFCS

>implying someone doesn't just read through the thread and literally sees all of your delusional faggotry from earlier
LMAO

exactly. its just you falseflagging

>Dallas s⊕oyboys

MIGRATE

Ayo who's got the new thread?

Bridgewater/Hill will get the Saints to at least 8 wins

I just wanted to let you know your incessant attempts at gaslighting and samefagging had literally zero effect on me. I've dealt with insane autistic samefags before, and I'm not falling for any of your silly shit. You are a legitimately mentally ill control freak. Get help.

Bunch of gay niggers arguing about gay nigger shit

Attached: 20190906_080446.jpg (790x719, 340K)

NEW THREAD

You are gaslighting yourself. I'm just lmaoing at your attempts to try and make yourself feel as if everyone else agrees with you.

Some replying to yourself faggot. Anyone who isnt a brainlet can tell from your posting style that your a samefag.

That's the dream

Anything other then the deathstar that is the patriots winning the afc

>do better