Official FC Porto vs Young Boys | Europa League Thread

FC Porto is back on Europa League group stage after 2010, and will face the Swiss team of Young Boys on its debut.

Watch our league in Europe

Starts in five bongs

Attached: FCPORTOXYOUNG BOYS.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

started way too soon
also likely irrelevant thread since almost every portoposter here is at the stadium
I know ill be

FC PORTO: Marchesín; Alex Telles, Marcano, Pepe, Corona; Luis Díaz, Danilo, Otávio, Uribe; Marega, Soares.

Attached: Imagem666.png (645x738, 353K)

BSC Young Boys: Von Ballmoos; Bürgy, Sorensen, Zesiger; Janko, Sierro, Lustenberger, García; Fassnacht, Assalé, Nsame.

Attached: YOUNG BOYS (5).png (668x694, 128K)

You're right

There are a few anons but nobody supports YB

BUMPING FOR BASED PORTO

YOU HAVE MY FOR EVER

Attached: 1552037149779.jpg (2051x525, 466K)

What have you done today?

I'm back in Dublin. Flight got delayed yesterday for three hours because of the fog. I forgive Porto for this

;_;

At least you liked it

Very nice. Had lots of bock and it's cheap pints so all good (I got a can of it in a supermarket for 59c BASED)

That reminds me, Irishbro, last summer I tried one of your Guinesses for the first time.

I have to admit it has let me down. The aftertaste is nice, but the texture isn't so good, seems too watery

Where do you try it? Don't tell me in a hotel. Needs to be a proper pub. Should taste thick and smooth

It was in a beer can...

I know, but I thought it would be better anyway. Our black beer cans are better

>no Maxi Pereira
Shit team

Sorry, Uruguaybro

We still love him

Attached: Imagem21.png (606x606, 462K)

Only drink Guiness at a proper pub and even then, the first will always be meh, it's second pint where it's at.

Did you buy it in Porto or here?

Agree with this

Algarve

Maybe not the best place, but drinks are cheap there and I wanted to try it

Benfica fans are trying to tarnish Porto's reputation on reddit. Sad state of affairs.

Come here bro and I will bring you out for a good pint

Fuck benfica