18 minutes of EDP threatening to murder players and also calling them faggots among other things

youtube.com/watch?v=19fhxKzEjrQ

18 minutes of EDP threatening to murder players and also calling them faggots among other things.

Attached: EDPee.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Have sex

Attached: 1561515551682.gif (290x189, 1.04M)

Just sounds like a typical EDP vid to me

dilate

>press play
>that voice

Attached: 1498019173685.jpg (492x346, 46K)

>I WANT THIS MUTHAFUCKIN BLACK ASS, BANANA-EATIN, CHIMPANZEE, MONKEY-MADE MUTHAFUCKA ON THE FIRST FUCKIN SLAVE SHIP BACK TO MUTHAFUCKIN MOROCCO!
Always knew he was based. EDP 2020.

eagles won an owl that whole shtick he does gets old

He hasn't been worth watching since they won the owl

>act like a mentally disabled faggot for years on social media
>NFL puts a clip of you in a commercial
>continue to act like a mentally disabled faggot

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Are those legit Oakley?
That's all that matters
Who /HolbrookXL/ here?

god you're such a massive faggot

Stop trying to pull me into your degeneracy, homo

>n-no you
you have to be the trip formally known as ICE. it's uncanny how you're alike.

And that is exactly why I love EDP

I don't know him but sounds like you were in love with him, maybe someday you'll reunite

Can anyone speed me up on EDP? Haven't followed him in a few years. Seems like he's doing better, actually has a car and shit.

this asshole got to be in a commercial?

Actually made me laugh

staying true to himself? i like it

he lost weight based on his more recent vids

>is in an NFL commercial
>threatens to take a baseball bat to desean jackson's throat the very next day in a video.

Dude has a pin head

>Ameritrip "banter"

Attached: 1560415227971.png (630x630, 603K)

Is EDP the only Eagles fan who hates DeSean?

>BITCHES
>PUSSIES
>FAGGOTS

>Nelson Aguilar

>monkey-made muthafucker

Attached: 1476139366532.png (459x398, 380K)

18 minutes of a bloated morbidly obese human milk dud screaming over players who each have more athletic ability than 13 of him combined and he's the one calling them bitches, pussies, and faggots. Eagles fans, I don't know how you fucking live with this guy being the voice of your fandom.

>NOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T CRITICIZE YOU'RE OWN TEAM!!!!!
>THINK OF ALL THE HARD WORK THEY DID FOR YOU!!!!!
>CAN YOU IMAGINE IF SOMEONE SAID MEAN THINGS ABOUT YOU BECAUSE YOU DID A BAD JOB?!?!?
>>/lgbt/ is the place for you

Attached: 1568431683079.png (726x750, 124K)

he's from bakersfield california i think hahaha

This is precisely what makes him great. EDP is the ultimate example of the Philadelphia sports fanbase. You can shower them with trophies, with wins, with praise, with glory, whatever. None of it matters the minute any of their teams lose a game. They have the highest standards and the lowest tolerance for bullshit in all of American sports fandom. EDP has already forgotten about that Super Bowl win, which he was literally in the stands in Minnesota to see. What matters is that RIGHT NOW the Eagles are 1-1 and are behind the Cowboys in the division, so he fucking hates them. Because that's just Philly.

Attached: 1510349442015.jpg (250x323, 63K)

Also remember his mother died that same year. So the game had a HUGE impact on him and his mental health. All that is thrown in the trash once D. Jax went out with an injury......again.

I fucking love EDP.