Can anyone redpill me why he's Mexico's starting GK when he's, statistically speaking, Mexico's worst GK?

Can anyone redpill me why he's Mexico's starting GK when he's, statistically speaking, Mexico's worst GK?

Attached: Ochoa.jpg (1042x1116, 233K)

because it doesn't matter they will never win a world cup

I don't care about that, I'm genuinely curious why he started so many games despite being a shitter.

Speaking of shitters, why did your NT always play Romero when you guys had better GKs in your disposal?

yeah why don't they replace him with any of those other great Mexican goalkeepers

haha, fast little man, reflex saves in world Cup haha he must be the goat

>other great Mexican goalkeepers
Ochoa is the worst GK in the world, stats back me up on this. The whole "it's t-the defense!" retort is pointless when the teams he plays in perform better when he's not starting.

Simply put, he turns it on during the world cup

Also they just got caught with hookers the night before getting wrekt by argenchina

No, no he doesn't.

Ok reflexes, havent had a good keeper since Campos so anyone looks good

Watch the games sweetie

but he made like 3 super amazing saves during the world cup a decade ago OP surely that secures his spot as goalie for mexico until he retires

Everytimei watched this guy he was good. Always wondered why he isn't playing for some big team. Now I get it why, but he's still good.

>Corona
>Orozco
2 options better than Ochoa

No one cares about your liga MX shitters.
Ochoa actually played in Europe.

No, they are shit too. Especially Corona.

>Corona
“no”

Ted Mosby. The meme made the guy popular.

He becomes a god in world cups

Because telewila owns the NT so they put their minions in it

Attached: based mexico glt.webm (936x524, 2.16M)

Corona has won stuff with Mexico tho

Attached: goatchoa vs dutch glt.webm (960x540, 2.78M)

Attached: ochoa stopping cut inside.webm (960x540, 2.3M)

Corona has an Olympic gold medal. Olympics >>> your shit Gold Cup

Attached: Ochoa free kick save.webm (1280x720, 2.63M)

This is the redpill'd answer I was looking for.

>Especially Corona.
More clean sheets than Ochoa you dipshit.

>Ochoa actually played in Europe.
He was literally the worst goalkeeper in Europe, how is that an achievement?

Came here to post this.

It's a shame I had to scroll down so much to see the real answer.

Emilio Azcarraga, the man who owns the biggest media company in latin america and also controls football in Mexico tends to promote players from his team, Club America, as if they were borderline world class talent when in reality they tend to be below mediocre at best, playing for Club America or being a youth product from that team is pretty much a guarantee for a spot in the mexican national team and being overrated by mexican media.

Attached: 1556902777495.jpg (234x251, 8K)

literally our best player of the last decade

Thank you. How common knowledge is this or why do so many people want to deny this?

No he wasn't. watch his ajaccio highlights vs PSG.

>. How common knowledge is this
everyone knows it
>why do so many people want to deny this
because his team is the most popular one hence the amount of suporters saying their players are the best ever

>le 2010 star
Does anybody know why he never went to a top team? Sudaca hooligan discipline? Thought he’s gonna move at least to Malaga or Monaco.

Ted Mosby looking motherfucker

because shitty decisions + worst agent ever, he never fired his agent because they are very close friends and bsns partners, btw when he was in the ajaccio he had the chance to get his yurop passport, he only had to stay one more season with them but he didnt

They want to know how he met their mother

you talking about Romero on united? he's elite. currently better than de gay. argentina would have beat france with him in goal.

Only them, Pachuca and maybe monterrey have produced ok players in the last 10 years.

He spent ten fucking years narrating a shitty love story to his kids, fuck him.

Esa literalmente va al bulto, tampoco te la mames

I'm baffled americucks unironically believe this bs. Does his agent shits or piss on clubs' management when making a deal or what?

Wouldn't say hes better but on a par with him at most, feel bad for him wasting away being benched and only starting cup games, he would easily be #1 at another top club.

After Campos, Adolfo Rios was a very good keeper.

Oswaldo Sanchez was way better than Ochoa, granted bot as good as Campos

This is Al Bundy living off that 1 game with 4 touchdowns his whole life

I came here to post this.

If you deny it, you are a CLub America customer

Based Ochoa being bad during a whole season with based Ajaccio to eventually be the man of the match during a World Cup game, in Brazil, against Brazil. He's based, and this is based.

Mexicans don't like playing in goal because of snakes, scorpions and spiders.

They don't get many prospects because of this

Yeah and they lost to the swedes lmao

You're posting good bait frenchyfag

lmao sure thing

>he doesn't rate ochoa

Funny you respond to the retard who replied to me when you actually agree with me.

That's not Márquez

In a country that is 85% hideous creaturas having a player like Ochoa or Chicharito, who are not down right hideous like the average Mexican, pretty much makes them a marketing dream in tacoland.

Mexico is an embarrassment to football

Attached: mexico.png (966x1534, 299K)

So were you guys for the longest time. You got lucky that La Masia caught lightning in a bottle and produced the greatest midfield ever with Xavi-Iniesta-Busquets. Now it's back to mediocrity.

wew lad post xavi-iniesta spain is as irrelevant as México

Football wasn't our main sport for half the XXth Century, everyone got a headstart. It's not a fair comparaison.

it didn't even become a relevant sport here until the 90s, before that everyone cared more about baseball and boxing.

>only hosting the WC once
lmao

He's just mexico's latest excuse for being so shit

>muh B/C/D team
>muh sudaca coach
And now Ochoa

Ochoa has NEVER been a good goalkeeper. There have always been better goalkeepers than him in Mexico and they always start him instead. There is a reason he's the GK who has allowed the most goals than any other GK in Mexico's NT history. And despite this fact shills go on TV every night to claim he's the best GK the NT has ever seen.

Wait, you're american, why do you care so much about the mexican NT?

I follow soccer from US, Mexico and Argentina.

Hmm

I don't know why Mexican retards can ask for anyone other than Ochoa.

10 years ago you niggers were begging for Talavera despite the fact that he had mental blocks that kept him making mistake after mistake but TV Azteca said he was good so you niggers praised him.

Corona has always been the inferior keeper, he'd be the first one to say so.

Orozco is fucking dog shit. His only redeeming quality if being a decent penalty stopper. There's a reason he was kicked out Montegay, who for the most part are always loyal. This is the same team that had Christian Martinez for 7 years despite him being shit just because he won a title.

Also for the retards saying that it's because he's an America player, remember that he left on bad terms and Televisa was angry at him forever but he's too marketable.

He is David Luiz de Goalie

>Corona has always been the inferior keeper
Yet he won a gold medal.
>he'd be the first one to say so.
False, he always claimed he was the best goalkeeper for Mexico and his stats backed him up. Also Corona was slated to be the main GK for Mexico in the 2014 WC but Piojo was directed by a phone call to start Ochoa instead.

meme hair and isn't the other guy too redpilled on the jewish question or something so he gets benched?

>doesn't cut inside
>doesn't dive as soon as he enters the box
impostor?

>mfw A leaf is more in love with Ocha then some Mexicans

Attached: 105623.png (250x418, 121K)

Le make a few spectacular saves that should have been routine grabs, except he never goes outside the goal line.

Really nigga? You were the biggest chokers pre-2008. The dutch at a least have some excuses, they are a smaller country, their league is not as prestigious.

He’s literally Mexico’s best player you fuck

>on
no