What is he thinking right now?

>wins 3 cl back to back
>is the backbone to the strongmind meme
>likeable
>left a sinking ship
>plays in comfy french league
Ok im thinking he’s based

Based burger knows what’s up.

Attached: 57F62AAF-FADA-486E-AC58-3CCA494E4EE7.jpg (735x735, 20K)

>0 shots on target
>clean sheet
yea im thinking he's based

This guy gave everything and won a lot for that trash club and shit-tier fans and they cast him aside for some overrated fucking waffle.

Good on him, they got what they deserve, cunts.

They sold him cause he's not white

:)

Its going to be hillarious when he wins his 4th CL.

and the irony is, people still wont mention his name in the top 5 in the world argument, even though he has been the undisputed best keeper in the world over the last 5 years. (though didnt get to play much last season)

He's been the best GK for a while but people keep overlooking him because he's not white. Meanwhile people keep sucking Courtouis dick.

+ believes in god and Pope

>This guy gave everything and won a lot for that trash club and shit-tier fans and they cast him aside for some overrated fucking waffle.
Spaniards fans are like that especially towards players from latin Américan countries

But why?

spaniards just hate latin americans just as much as they hate each other.

That doesn't make sense.

Latin americans are the niggers for spaniards.

Lads, the fans loved navas. And Zidane said no dont sell him, Forentino perez did it anyways.

i heard that just after his 3rd cl he was at a dinner with all Madrid legends, during the dinner Raul say out loud at the table that the team was good but need a world class GK, just as if Navas wasn't here !
At that moment Florentino turn to Keilor no even embarrassed and just say 'well, you know it's the price to play in Real Madrid".

source Fred hermel on RMC.

L O L
This world is filled with retards.

Somehow no one seemed to figure out that Navas played with virtually zero defense infront of him and had to save madrids asses multiple times per game, alone.

>the fans loved navas
Not really.

>le play for a stacked team so doesn't have to do anything man

Kek, Madrid was stacked but a very offensive team
Tonight's game with 0 shots on target is probably something he hadn't experienced in years
You just need to see how much Kourtwa is conceding

Yes. they did. the Madrid fans are obsessed with Navas.

what an idiot.
Madrid played an all out attack with literally 1 defender back half the time, with Marcelo and carvajal up the wings.
His job was significantly more difficult than Any of the top teams in europe, Especially Oblak and Ter Stegen - who are the only 2 guys you can argue have been on the same level as Navas the last 5 years.

Hhahahahahahahaha

Madrid defence, stacked?
You never watched Real

Madrid didn't even had defense.

The fans love him and know how good he is

Some do, but most Madrid fans are hypocrites and spoiled brats

Based keylor is laughing himself to sleep rn

Cool. 'lel galácticos' out in the group stage please

Can't deny it but you can't be spoiled with someone that has always been solid, the fans wanted him to stay this was 100% on Zidane and Perez, one wants to shove his son on the team as soon as possible and the others ego can't accept he's signed an utter flop.

based keylor, a real champion.

sori

>mendy

Fact: Costa Ricans are the most powerful race on Earth

Everyone knows. Flo dont care.

Yes they assuredly did. NO ONE wanted or asked for mierdtois. He doesnt fit, hes shit.

Yeah how is courtois doing with that exact same defense

/thread

No. We only hate reageton and latin kings living in Spain. The rest are okay specially if they move to your country and not here.

Thanks Canada

You're welcome my Southern friend. Visit any time.

I wish him the best, I was fucking upset when RM signed Courtois because I knew he would leave.

what is his endgame?

Crashing Real, with no survivors

Why did Florentino Pérez want Courtois so badly?

Spaniards don't make sense

BBC (big belgian cock)

As a Barcelona fan, I'm *heartily* enjoying this shitshow.
As a goalkeeper who counts Navas among my idols and objectively enjoys watching someone this skilled, I'm disgusted at how much RM has disrespected him.

Based Navas didn't deserve the treatment he got. Should still be Madrid #1

how can you hate the music your own people now make? I mean rosalia is one of reaguettons biggest artists out right now and shes a native of your country. Dont get me started on the neo-reaguetton underground scene thats pretty fucking popular in your country as well. I think the ship of no latinos moving to your country has sailed at this point.

>Tonight's game with 0 shots on target is probably something he hadn't experienced in years
I read somewhere this was the first time in over 10 years that Real had 0 shoots on target in a game

>dracukeo
>el empalador

this is the music your people now make, josé maría

Amerimutt banter

I was thinking about Navas receiving 0 shots on target

I know, I just thought that was an interesting fact

based retard

shameless faggots, they were hyping V*rane and R*mos, where is their god now? Navas was one of the few reasons RM was able to be world class during last 3 seasons along with CR and sometimes Bale