TRUST THE DUTCH

TRUST THE DUTCH
NOT VERY MUCH

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7476749/Barcelona-star-Frenkie-Jong-likes-Instagram-post-calling-Ernesto-Valverdes-sacking.html

Attached: Capture.jpg (1289x1268, 267K)

This whole using social media likes and upboats to express your displeasure is really bitchy and passive aggressive.

Absolutely based. Valverde is dreadful.

*downvotes*

What a faggot

*Thumb down*

Say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens

Attached: gorillawarfrare.jpg (655x1024, 206K)

It's even more pathetic than saying something bad about someone just out of hearing range and when they ask you what you said you reply with "oh nothing".
That said it's typical football player behavior especially for the twinky golden boy kind like Frenkie. I had a few like those in my amateur team and they were backstabbing pathetic fucks

Why are modern football players so fucking retarded? Does he think he will get more trust or that the locker room will be more peaceful by doing this?

i heard he left a disparaging sign on valverdes farmville

He was probably hacked guys : ^). I knew the holier than thou types are secret cunts

This is almost certainly a mistake or, more likely, someone else manages his instagram. Frenkie is absolutely not the type to do this kind of stuff

what a brat

I bet Busquets took his phone and liked that post after he got subbed off for Rakitic instead of Frenkie

Guys maybe it was really a misclick on his part

He's not that stupid to openly fight against a coach in a new team, and from interviews seems like a good guy, better than De Ligt for sure

its just banter

IF YOU TRUST THE DUTCH
YOU AIN'T MUCH

This might be the case. Whenever I like something on Boomerbook or Zoomstagram, it's by accident.

kek retarded fucking zoomer

*mysteriously gets loaned out to las palmas*

*downdoot*

this, hope valverde benches him

>Weasley but cure guy who looks kinda weak but is emotionally manipulative worse than any meathead

De Jong confirmed for Scott Pilgrim type character who will some reason always be liked

My favorite starlet is Gabbie Carter

God I hate Dutch people so fucking much

Seething Walloon

>implying players actually manage their accounts and not a bot and social media manager
yeah, lol

Klote Hollander

Do Flemish consider themselves Dutch?

Do Croats consider themselves Serbs?

Don't think so but they do consider themselves closer to the Dutch than the Walloons

Frenkie is a gud boi he dindu nuffin!

No, but that's not a good analogy at all

Both the game and frenkie as an individual improved after busq was subbed. Busq seems like a winy cunt so wouldn't put it past him

I would wager a bet that he doesn't run his own account and the genius that he pays to do it did it on accident or thought he was on a different account

Croatians are way too civilised for that

Messhit is the cancer killing Barcelona
>contract says he can leave for free at any time after this summer
>wanted nerman to return and when it didnt happen he said he was unsure the board did everything they could
>tells valverde his friends have to play so busted knees suarez and rakitic play every game
>ansu fati who is managed by messis brother just happens to get to play 3 games in a row something which dembele hasnt gotten
>paulinho said that messi himself recruited him after a game in copa americap
>is obsessed with winning the cl but doesnt trackback in like 80% of games when other teams counter them

Attached: 8a8.gif (360x202, 1.58M)

And most importantly he loves valverde for not forcing them to train hard like chulo used to.

desu, Paulinho was their best player that one season he was there. Fati has been great and deserved the 3 starts.