Kek

kek

Attached: 1568736188406.jpg (749x773, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u3ryMSGaNYA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no refunds

agent luiz doing mad bits

Reminder that Arsenal fans thought they had made great summer signings. All of them have been shite.

I thought you were just memeing but this is actually real and on their channel

Are they just doing max clickbaits? This video had far more views than anything else so I assume it's just typical American style "analysis" where they're just being outlandish for the sake of it and try to force in personalities

I see you haven't gone down the ESPN FC rabbithole yet. link related is Shaka Hislop, a Trinidadian pundit who used to play as a GK for Newcastle who now is a pundit for ESPN FC (a complete shitshow of has-beens with horrible "analysis"). He routinely shows up to work drunk once every couple of weeks, with this time the most recent upload of ESPN FC.
You can tell which one Shaka is right away by the pic, I encourage you to watch the video. Dude is fucking sloshed lmao.
>youtube.com/watch?v=u3ryMSGaNYA

that segment is when they answer twitter questions

>right away by the pic
i meant in the video, fuck me. Also Stevie Nicol regularly features on the show and it is baffling to me and anyone else with an IQ over 75 how someone so fucking slackjaw retarded who offers no genuine analysis and has been consistently wrong with his predictions and flat out just makes up analysis about games as he goes along, assigning arbitrary ratings and giving random analyses to players he didn't actually watch in the games he's supposed to talk about

Attached: 1564707861089.png (925x524, 814K)

Nicol's sort of a unicorn for ESPN (even though what he says is usually utter shit):
>Is European and therefore assumed to 'know more' about the game in general than US football players (the same reason the likes of ESPN and NBC often have commentators from the UK)
>Won league titles, domestic cups and the European Cup (in a shootout where he was the only one in his team to miss, kek) and so has a 'pedigree' in the game
>THEN had a fairly lengthy coaching career in the MLS and so won't dismiss it outright like a lot of European footballers and football fans.
The actual content he provides is dogshit of course but he ticks a lot of boxes for a US-based football pundit.

I think everyone on the panel has some sort of MLS experience. Ale Moreno, Shaka, and Stevie. I think Craig Burley has no MLS interactions but he's a failed business owner so that aligns well.
The Americans on NBC sport actually provide decent YouTube analysis videos. All these fucking foreign clowns on ESPN FC are embarrassing.

wtf am i watching?

DO EET

ESPN FC extra time where they answer twitter questions

iirc Moreno only ever played in the MLS and Shaka was there for about 5 minutes at the very end of his career. I guess they hoped that Nicol could provide some cross-Atlantic insight considering he had lengthy careers in both.
Obviously that didn't pan out and him and the rest of the panel are just doomsayers who talk absolute nonsense for clickbait. The amount of times i've heard a club is in 'absolute shambles' after a single bad result must be in triple digits by now.
No idea where they even found Burley; he won a single FA Cup with Chelsea and spent most of his life without any fucking teeth. They should just get Marcotti on full time before he keels over, the guy looks like absolute shit for 46.

Craig Burley is the most based pundit ever

When are they gonna get drunk Shaka and 'Nikki' Bandini on together?

Would they dare post a video of Shaka laughing at Nikki's gigantic tranny frame for minutes on end?

>Paulo, you're lookin' like an ABSOLUTE SHAMBLES, mate.

Attached: Craig-Burley-1249827.jpg (590x350, 33K)

pepe needs more time. giroud and lacazette were shit too when they first arrived

good god lol

Espn fc has the worst football pundits anywhere in the world

is Tommy Smyth still around? he was the (extremely) poor man's Ray Hudson

>Wun HUNDRED purrcent I'm not callin ju that name Paolo

Attached: Ale Moreno .png (346x388, 173K)

>Nikki Bandini appears on their panelist screen

S
H
A
M
B
L
U T T E R
S

I've seen ESPN FC before and stopped when I realised i was just listening to retarded boomers talk shit towards each other the entire time. it's funny though

>posting a clickbait youtube thumbnail on Yea Forums
you didnt even do it right

>ESPN FC

Not surprising really

I remember David Luiz scoring the worlds longest deflection own goal on my Fifa 15 ultimate team. I shot on goal from the half way line and it bounced off of his Barnet just in front of my player. Went flying over the keeper and in

Tldr he's always been shit

>Chelsea buys ex-Arsenal players
>still in prime, still get good production out of them, leads them to trophies
>Arsenal buys ex-Chelsea players
>they've been past it for years, make mistakes constantly and win nothing and are just there to get a cheque

Why do they keep doing it?