Uhhhhhh, user from Yea Forums. What's up user?

Uhhhhhh, user from Yea Forums. What's up user?

Attached: zaun.png (833x562, 653K)

How can you say soccer is boring when you unironically watch regular season baseball?

Hey, Mike, long time caller first time listener. Where is Mad Dog and also do you think the yanks will make it to the World Series this year and is Eli a HOFer??

Mike what do you think about Eli to the Titans? I'll hang up and listen

Hey Mike how's it going. What horse should I put money on for this year's Belmont Stakes?

Hey Mike lookin' snappy in that shirt really popping what do you think about the Giants OL? I'll hang up and listen I love you.

Hey Mike, first time long time. What's up with all these blacks playing quarterback? Is the position easier to play now that defenses are neutered? Thanks for taking my call, I'll hang up and listen.

sup lil nig

hey Mike
only two things
FUCK jannies and FUCK nig-

hey mike
me again, call seems to have been interrupted
anyway, as I was saying
FUCK jannies and FUCK niggers

hey mike, first time, long time
What do you think about Van Dijk wining the ballon door instead of messi? I mean, he hasn't come close to messi's numbers in goals and assists, so even considering giving him the ballon door is crazy. I won't hang up, just give me your best shot, big guy ;)

The 18 horse from Schenectady

based

soccer averages 2 goals per game while baseball averages 8 runs per game

>single handily gets Eli benched
How much power can one man have?

Well radio show host I’ve never seen or heard of I just called to say fuck niggers. Y’all have a good afternoon.

YOU gotta be kiddin me, mike! This is a outrage. this is against good sense, mike. the man is a SUPAH BOWL CHAMPION. This kid, daniel james or whateva, what has he done? Nothin!

Also baseball players aren't shameless pussies who fake getting hurt all the time

Although baseball can be painfully dull sometimes, they need to institute a pitch clock already and get these fucking games over with in 2 hours or less

Attached: losers.jpg (1200x675, 175K)

Hey Mike what are your thought's on Ron Coomer UGHHHUGHHUGHHUGHHGUUGHHEUEUEUEUE I'M COOOOOOOMINGGGGGG BABABOOEY BABABOOEY AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH UOUOUOUOUOUOUWWW

Hey Mike, long time caller, first time listener here. So uhhhh, you knows, about all dese injuries the jets have with their qbs, do you think maybe its time to give Jason Giambi a call? Maybe give him an audition aw sumtin? I'll hang up n' listen, tanks michael

FUGG HER RITE IN TEH BUSSI :DD