Will Dortmund finally expose this hack?

Will Dortmund finally expose this hack?

Attached: lionel-messi-barcelona-2019-20_16ks0znl58amk1kfrldq3l5sj3.jpg (1920x1080, 483K)

he prob wont even play

cheeky draw is welcome

Yes, after 17 years finally exposed, retard

>does nothing vs Liverpool in the 1st game
>scores a terrible freekick that literally only goes in because it takes a deflection from Gomez which everyone ignored
>does less than nothing vs Liverpool in the 2nd game and gets destroyed in every aspect of football

he's already exposed. hopefully they just embarrass him more.

scousers live in a fantasy world, they have no idea how lucky they were

Attached: messi the ghost.webm (800x450, 2.94M)

O TWAIN

Attached: 1568660914505.jpg (2251x1254, 466K)

that's not what Klopp said

Attached: 1471464037264.jpg (499x499, 42K)

Penaldo fans don't like to acknowledge Messi's playmaking because it exposes the massive disparity in quality between the two.

I expect Favre to do something retarded and the team to channel their choke resulting in a five goal difference loss for >us against a mediocre Barcelona.
t. pessimist

>The collapse when Dumbele hits at the gk is me everytime I watch that 70iq brainlet play

Attached: Dumbele.png (894x856, 73K)

150M
No refund

>when the one better than neymar is actually not better

i feel betrayed

Attached: 621643275305cac3c50b831b5074156a.jpg (540x493, 59K)

Hmm all I can see here is the manlet getting exposed hard by the chiselled god that is Alisson

I just want to see him play t b h, it's been a while
we need a new season already, there was too much filler up until now with the whole "muh return to barca" nerman saga

>we need a new season already
what did you mean by this?

Attached: an7t3gmzj1311.jpg (1080x1350, 142K)

He was exposed on 2015-2016 onwards. He was also exposed with Argentina.

>15-16
Since then he won golden boot every single year, wtf

It will be his first 30 minutes playing all season. If he doesn't look sharp there's a reason for it.

Until you said it I was sure you're an optimist. Thanks for clearing that out.

You're welcome.

Barcelona without Messi is utter shit. They couldn't beat Atletic Bilbao or Osasuna. Their win against Valencia wasn't indicative over how shit they are, Valencia had lost their manager 3 days before the match. And to put the cherry on top - Luis Suarez hasn't scored a Champions League away goal in 4 years.
FOUR YEARS.

I don't allow myself to be optimistic before big games. Me and Royce-sama have been let down too often.

>nobody mentions Ronaldo
>proceeds to talk about him
Dude just stop.

when does the match start in UK time? 20:00?

STOPPPPPP

Poor Messi, should've gone to City

one of the worst professional footballers in the modern game. emperor's new clothes of a player. stealing a living.