It's about that time of year again

It's about that time of year again.
2019 Autumn Babby cup is a month away. Post ITT if you want to see Yea Forums play

Attached: file.png (1100x1200, 204K)

>one star

Ah shit, here we go again

remember when this team was good?

GIMI

Attached: KimiSeesAnIceCream.jpg (446x323, 18K)

IT'S

Team survey needs to be redone imo. Not one c single /cric/ rep.

>one star
One job.

No one cares about cric

that's not true.

but what /cric/ meme can we use? >poot?

you niggers are copying /cm/ correct?

Attached: Aguero Illuminati.png (544x492, 561K)

win something retards.

>sports board is worst at competition

For me it's Yea Forumsnime

Attached: 1454118769337.jpg (601x583, 58K)

PUT PUKKI ON THE TEAM YOU FUCKING RETARD
IT'S THE EASIEST DECISION YOU COULD MAKE
WHY ARE LEAFS SO STUPID AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: puggi.png (299x360, 82K)

>2018+1
>still no /afl/ rep
the Yea Forums roster is on fire.

seconded

Wait is he not on the team? The fuck?
Fix this shit managers

fucking kys freak

Attached: anime-out.jpg (345x370, 35K)

>messi not remade punished
>no pukki

Settle down buddy they're only managed by a /hoc/ cuck.

no u

/spa/ when?
Yea Forums and Yea Forums are both shit, it's time to unite

Attached: 1564166893623.gif (422x409, 1.94M)

I'd rather unite with /pol/ than Yea Forums

this
meanwhile this is still on the team despite him not being on United anymore, literal dead meme and not even brought up anymore when United loses

Attached: boss.png (704x396, 342K)

I was going to wait a bit to announce it but since you brought it up, *collects paycheck* will indeed be sacked for PUKKI

Attached: pukki party.gif (450x450, 678K)

>the GOAT now plays for The GOATs
pottery

Attached: image (1).jpg (630x447, 145K)

Let it be known that today, the Yea Forums managers weren't faggots.
thank you blessed managers

Attached: puggi2.jpg (1024x729, 295K)

The proper move at least. Now get rid of equal pay

Where's the other star?

How do you pick the tactics for the team? How do you decide what attributes to put? Do you research/test or you do whatever feels right?

Pic related

Real answer; mostly arguing about what ideas would be best and then testing them out against other exports from summer

Attached: file.png (800x450, 550K)

I'm sick of >us being small fries, I want >us to rule with an iron fist again.

Imagine the final of 2017... What could have been. Also, someone post the REAL crest with both stars.

THIS

Why not google some tactics or go to a pes forum. Personally I feel like Yea Forums should be better than it currently is

PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI

I don't know about >real PES tactics since 4cc is a niche format that functions differently than vanilla pes
However, with >art back he has also brought in a lad from /trb/ to be a testing autist, so hopefully that'll turn out something

PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI PUKKI

Nice, i trust in /trb/ boys

Why would it function different than vanilla pes tactically though? Isn't it the same game

there is a patch used and the format/ruleset changes by the cup, although sometimes not very much. It is said that it is changed to make the cup games more fun to watch, but Spring's cup this year proved that to be completely wrong.

We should have enough combined autist power to be one of the big boys again. Old Yea Forums was the most powerful board there is in every measure, how the mighty have fallen.

Spring was a completely new game version.
Summer proved to be infinitely better.

You mean when it was rigged?

>the 2 teams I wanted to stay elite didn't
>/pol/-/cm/ final
>I watched maybe 3 games
nah summer was shit lmao
also it was known well before Spring that those rules would be a boring slurpfest and that aesthetics would be shit

Attached: 1567258038864.jpg (1745x1080, 309K)

>it's shit because my bandwagons lost
k

>boring slurpfest
More goals on average than PES17

>aesthetics would be shit
I love how /vg/ and /mlp/ exist yet you assthetics shitters pretend they are an exception lmao

>not being completely plastic with the cup
what board are we on again?
>more goals on average than PES17
imagine thinking goals = fun
>the two best aesthetics makers in the cup so why doesn't everyone else?????
stop pretending to be retarded

Attached: 1568325246085.png (620x772, 41K)

/cr*c/ is /hoc/'s bitch should be on the squad. It covers 2 sports that otherwise wouldn't be represented

>>not being completely plastic with the cup
Doesn't matter, I don't rate cups based only on my bandwagons' performance.

>imagine thinking goals = fun
It had good gameplay for once though.
Unless you're nostalgic of PES "forwards are double digit IQ retards who shoot wide when right in front of the goal" 17.

>why doesn't everyone else?
Anyone who can push buttons in Blenders can do what they've done.
The wiki is crawling with tutorials. If you're willing to put a little effort, you can become just as good.
But I guess most managers are too busy jerking each other off in the Discord to care about that.

spring gameplay was fucking awful and any other thought is being an /admin/ apologist.
the wiki tutorials for 18 are FUCKING AWFUL too
done here

I was talking about Summer. Yeah, Spring was shit.

>the wiki tutorials for 18 are FUCKING AWFUL
I dunno lad, in my experience porting your shit to 18 is fairly easy (when you don't need to fuck with the poly count too much at least) and it's a well-explained video for once.

Can we get rid of all the euro memes and put stuff that people will actually get?

this
It's beyond a joke now >we are all sick of being fucking shit

Attached: spee (3).png (650x411, 686K)

Just make it out of the babby please. Same applies for Yea Forums

Attached: Kaos rice.png (370x320, 25K)

People from the pes forums normally play pes themselves, coach mode is a different beast.

Based

nah

Attached: 1560799356175.jpg (1200x675, 74K)

>testing
>on 18

Attached: 1447603512616.png (586x550, 20K)

yes lets remove equal pay, an american shitty meme that was forced for a good month and made the roster instead of PUKKI