youtu.be/Jt75l8O_x7Q
nflshop.com/top-selling-jerseys/x-249520 z-98608802-3043109587
statista.com/statistics/749140/nfl-viewership-figures-ratings/
youtu.be/7sEHv-iKrYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Patriots are a run first team

MNF was shit
go fleet

Attached: 1549849716360.jpg (680x765, 92K)

Old Gay here

Attached: 21B113B8-01A8-4C44-8411-667567E77275.png (500x500, 513K)

Steelers picking up Minkah is an A+ move, because getting the best player on a historically bad defense is clearly a great decision, and not one that will cripple their future with the loss of a first round pick

>NYJ: Le’Veon Bell listed as Questionable with back injury
Wtf???

Just another hole Miami is going to need to fill. It's a lose-lose trade for both teams.

I feel more pain knowing this shit was on prime time and seeing the team lose like that.

Attached: FC550362-C2DA-417F-BD0F-6A2EDDD120D0.png (800x450, 812K)

Except hes a safety, wants to be a safety, and the Stoolers will want him at CB
They shouldve picked up Ramsey

>Patriots only favored by 17.5 points against the Jets on Sunday
>Dallas favored by 20.5 against the Dolphins after Miami lost by 40+ in first 2 weeks
Who's gonna pick up some free money this weekend?

Attached: shekels.jpg (960x702, 206K)

>the dungaroo can't understand basic sarcasm

youtu.be/9wCvNsXREls?t=87

why isn't this a false start on Brown? Idk if this is a thing, but i'm noticing he flinches his hands before the snap. Idk if he's been doing that while on the Steelers

reposting this in the general:
If an NFC team is going 18-0 to meet the Patriots, who is it going to be?
>Rams
>Seahawks
>49ers
>Packers
the only other 2-0 team in the NFC is the Cowboys, who have a regular season game against the Patriots.

Patriots are taking a crazy in division loss, this season

whichever of them has the best pass rush.

but then again as long as no more injuries happen to the OLINE, I'm sure Scarnecchia and McDaniels will have a gameplan to negate it

None. The west plays the south this year. There's no way that those divisions don't cannibalize each other. The only way I can see it is the Shecocks going on a miracle run of 3 point or less wins

None of them.

The NFC team with the better secondary. Blitzing Brady is fucking retarded.

If the Packers somehow beat the Chiefs, it's honestly realistic for them to win out

The only team with a bit of a chance is the Bills and they're the ones Brady tends to rape the hardest

can't just set a line at 40 in the nfl though lol in fact 20 21 is as lopsided as its ever been for professional football

Brady has played like shit against this bills team

Attached: Brady Bills.png (835x164, 22K)

Buffalo game is too early in the season for Tom be feeling week 13 fatigue this time around and they're not going to lose to the Bills in Foxboro either way

Minkah was an elite slot CB when playing at the position last season. So the accuracy of this statement depends on what kind of CB the Steelers envision him as in their defense.

>international football opinions
Who the fuck cares about Brady's condition? The pats are a running offense, and have been since Blount

Don't reply to the aussie, newfag

their only good corner is a slot corner though

The Steelers live and die by the zone, though. Slot or not is irrelevant

>CLE: Odell who? OBJ puts 6-161-1 on Gregg Williams
Wow, almost as good as rookie Marquise Brown.

The #1 seed in the NFC will have at least three losses

So the niners?
>most talented 4 man wide 9 rush since the Strahan gnats
>future HoFer at corner
>all pro coverage lbs

Run first as in 'run first' before you actually think about challenging them

Then I'd have to imagine they either plan at having him play a different CB role, or as FS

No, run first as in Brady is passing the least this decade

Based tier:
>Undisputed
>Inside the NBA

Good tier:
>PTI
>The Herd
>Sportscenter with SVP

Okay tier:
>First Things First
>Around the Horn
>Speak For Yourself
>Highly Questionable

Bad tier:
>First Take
>Will Cain Show
>Mike and Mike

Fuck no tier:
>Sportsnation

>Faker Gayfield owned Mason in college
>Mason gets to own Faker in the pros while playing on the most historically greatest franchise.
Safe to say who won here bruhs.

Attached: steelers-future.png (1196x628, 660K)

Brady is like 3rd in yards right now and half the starting qbs are already on IR

>Good tier:
>PTI
not with how often pablo and the wop fill in these days

you actually watch all this shit?

all of this trash is awful, how the fuck can anyone stand to watch sports commentary?

What I like about the trade is how much confidence it shows they have in Mason to be the franchise QB.

Hope

t. plebbut user

Besides Stafford and Big Ben, which of today's current starting qbs would be able to survive in the old era of football when qbs actually got hit significantly?

Why are the gnast hesitating to bench Eli? Dude is absolutely done

Should have been cut 3 years ago

Lamar seems to be doing quite well. Imagine if he actually had an O-Line to protect him
Rodgers as well

Big Ben can't even survive the current era of football when QBs can't get hit significantly

Nigger general

is this entire season a tankbowl?

He has 32 pass attempts per game, his lowest since 2010 when he failed to crack 4000 yards

If the Cowboys don’t hang 60 points on the dolphins, their trash.

Attached: 8814B73D-2FC8-4F5E-BBA4-C28C027106FB.jpg (230x199, 10K)

Sneak's Week 2 NFL Power Rankings will be completed and posted sometime Tuesday afternoon.

If the Chiefs don't win the SB in these weak ass league this season then they never ever will.

who are the worst posters in /nfl/

Is there anything gayer than handegg

Brady and Eli have both taken big ass hits and yet still managed to avoid missing games for most of their career.

Unironically Brady

Attached: ChillyDazzlingConure.webm (360x360, 350K)

You

(You)

Fuck it, jets join the race for tankbowl. Fuck you miami

Attached: 1889C61E-F33F-42EB-A47C-F1A7C10E7EED.jpg (405x246, 48K)

Old bay

Jalen Ramsey to the Chargers and there is nothing you can do about.

*they’re

kys weeb

>pops right up
I don't care what anyone says, I love this guy. I'm a Packers fan too so I don't have a horse in this race, but goddamnit is he a winner

Pats*

Nah fuck you

Anime image board
Go sit on a light bulb

be sure to kill yourself too

rodgers is one of the biggest pussies in football
he cries to ref after every play

My friends always make fun of me because I get up to pee so much when we watch games. Anyone else have this problem? Are there any techniques to hold it in longer?

The chargers are going to lose to the Dolphins, aren't they bros?

Not even if you gave Miami a 17 point handicap

Bruh, you may have diabetes.

Fuck you, you can't outdo us. Jets deserve everything they're getting for hiring Adam fucking Gase when there was a literal Super Bowl winning coach begging to have the job.

tell them you're snorting coke. no they can't have any. it's an expensive habit.

If you’re not pissing a solid stream for a good minute then you didn’t really need to piss
Stop being such a girl

Josh Allen would be a pro bowler in the 80s

>thinking a 45 year old could survive that hit more than once

See a doctor. BPH or diabetes are serious issues.

And you know what? Fuck you miami. Blame the front office not the fans. I want tua and fuck your franchise and fuck your city with all those slimmy spics and cubanos

Patriots, Cowboys, Seahawks, and Bills are the teams that started 2-0 facing only teams that started 0-2.
Which are the pretenders?

>I want tua

ok....

Playoff prediction after Week 2

>AFCE
BE
>AFCN
BAL
>AFCS
IND
>AFCW
KC
>WC
HOU
BUF

>NFCE
DAL
>NFCS
ATL
>NFCN
GB
>NFCW
LAR
>WC
SEA
PHI

This is Patrick Mahomes II

Attached: duptnqkfz2n31.jpg (960x876, 96K)

same issue though it only happens in big games when my team is playing just don't drink beforehand

I like all four. Devin Singletary is the real deal. Ed Oliver brings it to an already stout defense.

Imagine growing up knowing your mother is a race traitor whore that is so fucked in the head she would choose to breed with a n*groid

seethe

You can fucking have Tua, he'll bust lol

>made the 1st down
pretty basedn

>tanking for Tua
>not 2-year-tanking for Trevor Lawrence

Fuck you, I'm shocked you havent killed yourself yet

The NFCW could send 3 teams to the playoffs tbqh.

>standings at the end of the regular season will look almost identical to standings after week 2
wew lad

The absolute virginity in this post

I lost my virginity at age 14 to a busty white skinned Puerto Rican emo girl. Sorry to burst your bubble

La creatura...

Is there a bigger cuck than Carson Wentz? Think about it, he sat and watched while another man lead his team to a Superbowl victory. I don't think it gets much more cucked than that. Carson Wentz? More like Cuckson Intz.

Attached: carsonintz.jpg (1050x1371, 379K)

Sorry, I should say the incellatry in that post. What I'm saying is I can tell you aren't actively having sex user.

Im engaged to my high school sweeheart and we have sex at least twice a week, sorry wrong again.

Guess I have to just say congrats then faggot

/r/ihavesex

>that ugly
why live?

He's right user. I got diagnosed type 1 at 25 years old despite being in otherwise perfect shape with a good diet. Almost slipped into a coma and spent a week in ICU. Simple bloodwork to eliminate the possibility.

>hits pipe

I haven't been to the doctor in like 8 years. Getting diagnosed with some horrible illness scares the shit out of me.

Type 1 is super manageable. I lead a regular life. You wouldn't know unless you spied my pump. I can eat any food and drink beer as long as I keep it in a healthy limit and make sure I maintain a healthy weight. Biggest thing is counting carbs so you know how much insulin to add but it gets easier quick. You know what sucks worse than managing it? Getting a pic line poked through your arm and into your heart because the doctors can't drip you enough calcium chloride fast enough. That fucking sucks. Im never doing that gay shit again. Just get it checked out. You probably don't even have it but if you do you don't want to pay for an ambulance and an ICU and get poked in the wrist a whole night every hour on the hour because they have to wait for you to gain consciousness to ask permission to set said pic line. Nipping it in the bud is easy tho.

Lol

Ramsey isn't actually leaving Jacksonville. It's just a bunch of posturing and temper tantrums that won't actually get addressed till the end of the year.

>Anime image board

Attached: Pe.jpg (574x81, 19K)

tfw my team has a white qb

Attached: 996896F1-A12B-413D-8EF8-68DCD03336A8.jpg (392x331, 23K)

i guess ill make a an appointment for bloodwork tomorrow, i will have to deal with it one way or another either way.

Yeah see a GP and ask what they think. Are you thirsty a lot too? I didn't notice a lot of extra thirst because I was already drinking extra water for years as part of being fit and trying to lose weight. I did have an insatiable craving for sweets and carbs which is out of character for me and I did lose weight including fat and muscle loss despite working out a bunch and eating like a horse. Also super chronic fatigue like couldn't get out of bed in the morning plus headaches that lasted all day. I just kept thinking I'd developed too much of a caffeine dependence and was drinking full sugar energy drinks like crazy plus a cola a day to stay awake and satisfy my urges. Looking back it was obvious but I let it sneak up on me because of my age.

Well I think I definitely have it now because I have almost all of the symptoms. I lost 50 pounds last year from eating healthy and running and lifting every day but I just gained like 2 pounds back and Im having all sorts of sweet cravings.

*gained 20 pounds back

If I had to pick a single quarterback from the NFC to go to the Owl and actually beat the Patriots, it would be Dak. Dak just feels like he could pull a Super Bowl win out of his ass. I feel like he has high meme energy, like Eli or Foles or Flacco.

Get checked out. Modest weight gain is actually a good sign tho. I was down to 150 lbs and 28" waist when I had previously been thick and able to rep lmao3pl8 squats.

Go back to mexico you spic.

Nah lol it was 3rd and 17. Brady ran it back to the 10 yard mark and got leveled. That's why the Bills were celebrating.

youtube.com/watch?v=M4OTH0pddv4

They did go on to win that game, though.

Hey /nfl/
I forgot, can somebody remind me super quick
Who's 1st in the NFC North?
and Which two degenerate garbage teams are tied for last?

better not say that too loud...they killin' the whities this year

who gives a shit whose the first in the NFC North when the SB already belongs to an AFC team...

Maybe its something else then since I have been increasing my strength and can bench 255lbs for 6-8 reps now when last year I couldn't even do more than 1.

>Brady thought he was gonna outrun an NFL defense for 17 yards with his 6 second 40 time and forgot he didn't know how to slide
Based retard. Seriously how the fuck did this guy get gud? How mad were pats fans watching him play early on? I don't know because I was a kid in California and YouTube and social media didn't exist but I have to imagine they were infuriated watching his downie ass doing this shit.

>mfw america's team, the dallas cowboys, continues to absolutely DEMOLISH the competition en route to a PERFECT start both within their division and overall
>mfw obsessed faggot haters can't stop shitting their pants over the sheer DOMINANCE on both sides of the ball shown by america's team, the dallas cowboys
>mfw no matter how hard you bitch and cry, america's team, the dallas cowboys, will continue to utterly DEVASTATE both their competitors as well as the unusually loose anuses of obsessed faggot haters

LMFAO. go ahead and let me know how mad you are all week, retards. your superior has some laughing to do at your expense.

Attached: 1505099914813.png (400x386, 194K)

Yeah man idk I can't diagnose from here but it's still a good idea to see a GP. Get an all around check up too. Can't hurt. Especially if you're already working out this is just another little piece of maximizing health and fitness.

Weird, that didn't answer my question at all.

It's that stupid Air Raid. One read & bust out the pocket. Any fool can play the position now.

No. He was better than Bledsoe, and everyone in MA loved Bledsoe. How could we hate him? Literally won >us a championship his first year starting.

I think you misunderstand just how retardedly people played football in 2001 and earlier. It wasn't as "figured out" as it is today. The expectation in 2001 would be for a QB to try to truck for a first down, not run away to avoid injury.

Bill Belichik, it's literally that simple.
He's spent his career with the greatest head coach in the history of football and sold his soul into his system.

Belichick had a losing record at the time that game was played. There was no "system" in New England back in 2001-2004. They were literally just starting out, and it was Belichick's second year as a head coach there after being fired from the Browns.

Belichick was well on his way with Cleveland, Modell is just a cunt.

Belichick made Brady, not the other way around

>how did he get gud
>NO THEY WERE BAD THEN

>cowboys
>America's team
Not anymore boomer

Attached: IMG_6501300x300.jpg (300x300, 23K)

Brady a self starter. Having one of the greatest coaches of all time was just a plus.

Week 2 standings, 2018
* indicates a future division winner
** indicates a future WC recipient

AFCE
Dolphins 2-0
Jets 1-1
Patriots 1-1*
Bills 0-2

AFCW
Chiefs 2-0*
Broncos 2-0
Chargers 1-1**
Raiders 0-2

AFCN
Bengals 2-0
Ravens 1-1*
Browns 0-1-1 (one tie)
Steelers 0-1-1 (one tie)

AFCS
Jaguars 2-0
Titans 1-1
Colts 1-1**
Texans 0-2*

NFCE
Redskins 1-1
Eagles 1-1**
Cowboys 1-1*
Giants 0-2

NFCW
Rams 2-0*
49ers 1-1
Seahawks 0-2**
Cardinals 0-2

NFCN
Packers 1-0-1 (one tie)
Vikings 1-0-1 (one tie)
Bears 1-1*
Lions 0-2

NFCS
Buccaneers 2-0
Falcons 1–1
Panthers 1-1
Saints 1-1*

Maybe, but people give Belichick a little too much credit. They assume he's some kind of mystical untouchable wonder, but the guy's secrets and teaching methods are known inside and out. Many coaches and staff with intimate knowledge of the Patriots' playbook and coaching style have left, and none of them have ever produced the same thing.

Everyone always says it's because it's Belichick, but I think that's just an easy handwave magical explanation. The real answer is just the organization in the franchise led by an extremely charismastic and coachable QB that sets the standard for humble, low pay, hard playing and winning attitudes among the rest of the players. It's not really Belichick, it really boils down to the structure.

>implying this is relevant
>implying football isn't at best a coin flip between everybody but the top 5 teams

>How did he get gud
>BELICHICK DID ALL OF IT EVEN THOUGH HE LITERALLY WENT 5-11 THE PREVIOUS SEASON!!

the cowboys are 2-0 you stupid faggot.

>It's not really Belichick
>it really boils down to the structure
But...that's literally Bill
Brady is a smart QB, 100% has the IQ of a HoFer, nobody's doubting that, but he's never been incredibly skilled physically, without the right scheme and coaching he's a slightly above average QB.

>2018

>>go 5-11 with a $100m QB
>start 0-2 the following season with the same $100m QB

>brady checks in
>suddenly go on a run and win the superbowl

something doesn't add up

>cowboys fans not knowing how to read
pottery

You can't delete posts to not feel like a retard when you are in fact a retard

Attached: CowboysShame.png (372x263, 16K)

>without the right scheme and coaching he's a slightly above average QB.

I love when you faggots just make shit up.

You can't prove he IS or IS NOT a system QB because he has never played in another NFL system. He never started and played a significant number of snaps anywhere else.

There is no way to prove or refute any argument which relates brady to the team he's on.

Only brady hating faggots and brady cock-sucking faggots harp on this point. You don't actually like football, you just like drama.

>I don't like when people post opinions on sports forums
not even that guy but where do you think you are

>But...that's literally Bill
No, it isn't. Belichick doesn't run the Patriots by himself. He has an entire staff under him and management in place to run the operation. Bill is the head coach, he does not literally run every facet of the Patriots.

>nobody's doubting that, but he's never been incredibly skilled physically, without the right scheme and coaching he's a slightly above average QB.
Such a shit take. Yes, he sucks physically, nobody has ever disputed that. Thinking that it's literally just good playcalling just means you're a fucking retard. Bill's playcalling wasn't that impressive when he started out. There were better guys than him in 2001. And yet it wasn't until Brady came along that he became a winner.

Brady isn't an excellent QB because of coaching. He's excellent because he's clutch, charismatic, intelligent, and a near unparalleled passing talent only surpassed by a handful of quarterbacks. Thinking he is just "above average" is absolutely retarded. No amount of top end coaching is going to turn a shitty quarterback into a good one. Just ask Don Shula.

Come to Seattle

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-17 Ian Rapoport ( RapSheet) Twitter.png (735x187, 23K)

My hot take is that Eli Manning would be one of the greats, if not for the fact that he stuck it out with the fucking Giants.

Brady does three things better that everybody in the league

1. Watch film
2. Pre snap read
3. Be humble

Guy is a psycho, who eats & breaths the sport. There will never be anyone else like him. TYBB

You seem pretty upset that somebody is insulting your god king Brady.
It's okay, you just worship an average QB, there's nothing WRONG with that necessarily.
>charismatic, intelligent
I'm sure Giselle would let you suck him off if you asked nicely

Yikes, try re-reading what I posted. I mean...are you saying I can't post MY opinion? Where did i even suggest they can't post? They can post whatever they want, doesn't make it make sense.

>being THIS much of an obsessive stalker

lmao YIKES, what a weird little faggot. you just know he's an incel.

>screenshotting takes a lot of effort!!
>what a stalker!!
kill yourself

Similar to Jordan in his sheer will to win. He's fucking crazy.

not an argument, triggered and obsessive stalker. in case you ever wondered why you're a faggot incel, it's because women don't like stalkerish weirdos like yourself lmao.

>You seem pretty upset that somebody is insulting your god king Brady.
I get annoyed at shitty opinions.

>I'm
>sure
>WRONG
Yes, yes you are.

SKEEEEEYYUPP

>girls don't like YOU
>FAGGOT INCEL HAHA
this is some pretty intense projecting, are you okay?
I get it, you were a retard online and somebody called you a retard and that doesn't feel good, but it's okay, maybe next time just read the post completely before replying.

>unironically admitting you worship a QB as a god
that's pretty embarrassing

I never said that, you did. I just said he's excellent at his position.

COME TO BEŞIKTAŞ

>You seem like you're displaying X emotion
>no denial, in fact a confirmation that you are in fact displaying X emotion
case closed big buy

>worship
>emotion
Absolute retard.

tl;dr lol. faggot incels are always so quick to sperg out when you name them for what they are, huh?

do you think gisele lets brown suck him too

>upset on the internet at 4 am on a tuesday morning
absolute retard

Nice projection.

t. nigger-worshiping cucks

based

so so true

you literally admitted to being annoyed
I'm literally laughing at you
>b-brady is my best friend stop being mean to him!!

I think Brown is definitely fucking somebody in that house

>Having BB is only just a plus
Lol

Yeah, dumb people with retarded opinions are annoying.

>h-haha, I was merely pretending to be retarded!
Wow, good work. Your life now has meaning.

>unironically sweeping a dirt road at 4 AM on a weekday
>genuinely thinking you have moral highground on an anonymous veitnamese quilting website

>more projecting

>I'm using this word because I think it sounds good but it doesn't make any sense
you're kind of adorable, like watching a dog chase a shadow
You get that shadow buddy!

This. Hes a tough son of a bitch and no one ever gives him credit for it. I think early in his career he was considered a pussy because he was a "pretty boy" and now that hes an old man people are just so triggered and jealous when it comes to him and his team or muh trump they can't say a single positive thing about the guy.

incel.

baste

Colts should jump on this. Their secondary is their weak link, they have a young team so losing a draft pick isn't a big deal, it could help turn jags into another free 2 wins, and they are a potential playoff team so they wouldn't give them a high pick

So it’s okay to give up a first for an “elite” slot corner? The best slot corners in the league are all drafted after the 2nd round. Btw, minkah was nowhere near “elite” even as a slot. He was good and showed promise for the first couple of weeks then tailed off at the end of the season

>jordan
>humble
Kek also he didn't lose a single ship game

He was only in 6.

Brady's been to 9 fuckin' 'Owls

>My team is the best in the NFL almost every year, is the betting favorite to win the Super Bowl every year, and my QB is one of the betting favorites for MVP almost every year.
>No one respects the Pats enough! No one gives Brady enough credit!

This is why people despise Boston fans. You guys don't get to win that many rings and still be perennially disrespected. I honestly heard Bill Simmons yesterday go on a multi-minute rant about how everyone thinks Aaron Rodgers is a better QB than Brady, without even citing who (aside from trolls and rabid Packers fans) is actually saying that. Shove your persecution complex up your ass, you guys stopped being the underdogs two decades ago.

the fact that Jordan had to literally remove himself from the game for two seasons just so someone could win a chip means more

people have been able to beat brady at the highest stage, cant say that about Jordan

Attached: Jest.jpg (174x245, 11K)

>Be Eagles
>Fail to get Fitzpatrick, Clowney, Ramsey, Gordon, Brown, and resigning BDN.
It's official, Joe Douglas was the real GM for the Eagles while Roseman was just a figure head jew taking all the credit.

>Are there even rules against tanking?
I could be wrong but I don’t think there’s an actual rule in the rule book that specifically prohibits tanking. Its most likely an unwritten rule that you don’t purposely make your team shifty. Also, has there ever been an instance where a team purposely tanked their season to get a draft prospect prior to the 2-14 2011 Colts?

Attached: DCE564B2-1872-45BC-83E8-C59D8B0085EA.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Russell Wilson but only because of his mobility and ability to avoid big hits

>Thank relentlessly to get a QB
>Part of tanking was getting rid of expensive O-line players
>Now your shiny new QB dies and you're fucked

Meanwhile the Reid-led Chiefs and the Packers have been consistently good for years and didn't ever deliberately tank a season. Getting your players killed or sold for pennies on the dollar is something morons who don't have a real plan do.

Makes sense a cuck is the QB of a Jewish owned football team. BDN was too christian and pure for the Jews to control him they see fit. So they crucified him via sending him to Jacksonville to be nailed to the cross by the neck bone.

You guys are gonna have to define "system QB", because the patriots have changed systems many times during bradys run. For example, their 2 tight end system was absolutely nothing like their current "short throws with small receivers" game

If someone can change systems constantly and perfectly adapt to all of them, does that make them a system qb? If so, then what is the alternative? Someone who cant adapt to their playbook and makes up his own offense, disregarding the coaches? Is that better?

Isnt that happened with luck, also he turned out not to be great and gave up anyways

kek I'm a dolphins fan man but okay. I'm still allowed to respect the guy, it's honestly pointless to hate him at this point, would be like hating Michael Jordan during his career, you just can't do it and still claim to love the sport. What team do you even root for? I guarantee you I have way more of a reason to hate Brady than you but I don't. Doesn't make me a Pats fan. Although I will say I totally agree boston has a victim complex and their fans are all scum

First 3 wins don't count because of onions gate and the last 3 were won because of retarded nfc couching

Cowboys still pull in the most money. They are still Americas team. A Cowboys superbowl would be the most watched event in america since 96

>all of these wins don't count because of different reasons i've come up with

good to know

Kek how long has s p y been filtered

ONE(1) JALEN RAMSEY PLEASE

Attached: howie.jpg (1200x1000, 101K)

The Steelers made the dumbest trade of the year

I'm sorry but these guys are completing a deal as we speak

Attached: BEST GM HC DUO IN THE LEAGUE.jpg (800x533, 47K)

History doesn't matter.

Can't wait for Days of Our Steelers.

>implying a darkie has the mental capacity for abstract thought

Attached: prediction.png (1920x1080, 1.58M)

Elite

Attached: lamar-jackson-ravens.jpg (1200x675, 144K)

..." said the loser of tomorrow's war

*farts*

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (540x360, 21K)

delet this

Attached: 1567971495553.png (785x757, 380K)

>onions gate
kek

Top quality post as usual from one of our Canadian brothers.

Don't reply to me ever again, newfag.

HAHHHA YEAH BRO ONIONS HAHAHHAHAHAH
ONIONS
HAHAHAHA

Dumb faggot. Kys.

Yeah, because they just beat him earlier. Wow. That's even worse.

Ric Flair is a 16 time world champ. Brady cant touch that.

Shush roach

>Support Us on Patreon and Ditch the Ads
pathetic

>ravens 13-3
Literally the only thing I saw before I closed it lest I get infected with your retardation.

Tua is going to be a bust. Change my mind

you're right

make me stupid leaf

Attached: 1567966448759.png (339x345, 103K)

seathe

this bodymore team is based and boomerpilled

They said there was tape, bros.

Attached: 1567400842256.jpg (337x372, 17K)

whites are going extinct and you prefer to waste your time here.

Every analyst promised us there'd be regression.

Attached: 1538932833477.jpg (700x700, 68K)

Browns will have losing season. They looked like dogshit yesterday. They will lose to every halfway decent team they face.

>the mahomes dynasty

Attached: 1453088807895.png (238x212, 5K)

>pats spread only 17.5

>at home
>to the jest

>dynasty
>0 (zero) superbowl appearances
Slow down lad.

ALL VIDEOS DAK

>Colin Cowherd: Is Dak an Elite QB?
youtu.be/afNjAbIu5kc

>Skip Bayless: "Dak Prescott is upper echelon Quarterback"
>"Dak is the most underrated, most underappreciated, most under-respected, and most over-criticized quarterback in the league"
youtu.be/Zt_RFtwaFgY
>Eric Mangini: Dak Prescott MVP frontrunner
youtu.be/Jt75l8O_x7Q

Attached: dak-prescott.jpg (1200x675, 128K)

Lamar Jackson works harder and will end up breaking all his records.

The Madden curse meant certain doom!

Attached: 1538939126540.png (400x416, 41K)

>Ben rapelessburger out for the season
Kek

Which teams haven't invested heavily in defense besides the Chiefs and Dolphins?

>Cowboys still pull in the most money.
>[Citation needed]

Reminder the Bears drafted Trubisky #2 overall
Reminder the bears were afraid the 49ers were going to draft Trubisky they traded up to get the #2 pick
Reminder Mahomes went 10th that draft

might want to wait until you play an actually good team to start the victory laps for the season.

HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FALLING APART BY NOW

Attached: 1538937231006.png (680x677, 267K)

Did Brady help make Eli Manning a Hall of Fame QB?

The Giants

Seahawks have only invested in linebackers really, even with Ziggy and Clowney they aren't paying much for that dline

They did. They used everything they got from Odell on defense.

OBSESSED FAGGOT HATER COPE ALERT.

Seriously, who can stop us if we get Ramsey?

Attached: Screenshot_20190917-073515~2.png (1440x1049, 230K)

>BPH
>serious
it literally has benign in the name dude.

To be fair, the Bears would have ruined Mahomes

Sure, the guy who throws a fit every time he so much as gets brushed.

2 players in highest Jersey sales
nflshop.com/top-selling-jerseys/x-249520 z-98608802-3043109587

Highest viewed televised game last year as well as 3 overall games in the top 10. Patriots have 2
statista.com/statistics/749140/nfl-viewership-figures-ratings/

Cowboys are still America's team and very very likely always will be

INSTEAD HE'S GETTING BETTER IT ISN'T FUCKING FAIR BROS

Attached: 1538939064494.png (967x954, 534K)

None of which indicates that they make the most money.

So are the quarterbacks in his divison!

Literally who

It's called growing old. Already in my early 20's and I piss like crazy now. Can't sleep without getting up multiple times.

Not just America's Team, but The Worlds Team as well

Attached: 20190917_064656.jpg (1157x961, 379K)

Only Carr desu. imo Keenum > Flaccid. And Rivers looks worse this year so far.

*squashes you*

>Expecting the boys to not just send in the second string after going over 20 in the first half to make trade fodder look good on tape for the October deadline.
I think a Taco Charlton for Jaylon Ramsey straight up trade is coming.

Attached: hi-res-9c90af3dd45f3d4fe2b1800e7b73ec16_crop_north.jpg (800x533, 40K)

Was the 2017 Jags the biggest fluke in NFL history?

Wasn't even the biggest fluke of that season, the eagles won the superbowl.

You can only reply to this post of your team is 2-0
>not so fast
Jets
D*lphins
Brownies
Bungals
Stoolers
Clots
Toxins
Jags
Titoons
Raiders
Chorgers
Broncucks
Iggles
Giants
Redskins
Detoilet
Viqueens
Shitcago
Cuckaneers
Failcunts
Aints
Panthers
Retardinals

Attached: 1568570648943.jpg (495x499, 59K)

>week 2
>already guaranteed to miss the playoffs for the 9th year in a row

feels numb, man

Attached: jest.png (327x367, 58K)

Why did Minnesota dump a quarterback who had just had a good season and had taken them to the NFCCG for a shitter that wasn't good enough to get paid by the Redskins?

Thank God you exist so we won't end up winless

Fuck you. At least we're not historically bad like you, squidshit

Let's take a look at how the Jets' QB is doing...

Attached: 3n2520f2t2n31.png (2048x1104, 1.85M)

No, come to Cinci.
There's no way it could happen but if it did it would be hilarious, maybe he and Green could fight again.

Lions are undefeated too

Not 2-0 though

Attached: 1567612823307.png (914x1091, 22K)

Hey Burfict and AB are apparently friends now so I could see him and Green having patched things up

The dolphins are in really good shape from a long term perspective.

They have 5 first round picks in the next two drafts.

>top offense AND defense

No one can stop DEM BOYS

Attached: EEmyNrYWsAEV2Vu.jpg (1394x781, 138K)

Burfict is also weirdly chill off the field, I don't see Ramsey being the same kind of guy.

Which they will inevitably squander on a bunch of no-hopers.

I can't believe this isn't an original reddit creation. Some nerd actually got paid for this.

that literally means nothing

Attached: browns.jpg (481x234, 29K)

OFFICIAL ESPN POWER RANKINGS
1. Pats (NC)
2. Chiefs (NC)
3. Rams (up from 4)
4. Cowboys (up from 6)
5. Ravens (up from 8)
6. Packers (up from 10)
7. Seahawks (up from 11)
8. Eagles (down from 5)
9. Saints (down from 3)
10. Chargers (down from 7)
11. Vikings (down from 9)
12. Texans (NC)
13. Niners (up from 20)
14. Bears (down from 13)
15. Bills (up from 22)
16. Falcons (up from 19)
17. Colts (down from 15)
18. Titans (down from 14)
19. Browns (down from 17)
20. Lions (up from 21)
21. Steelers (down from 16)
22. Raiders (up from 23)
23. Bucs (up from 30)
24. Panthers (down from 18)
25. Broncos (NC)
26. Jags (down from 24)
27. Jets (down from 26)
28. Cardinals (up from 29)
29. Bengals (down from 27)
30. Redskins (down from 28)
31. Giants (NC)
32. Dolphins (NC)

But that’s exactly why you get as many picks as possible.

The draft is a lottery where the best way to win is to get as many lottery tickets as possible

Oh, hey guys

Attached: BNG-L-49ERS-0614-52.jpg (620x413, 45K)

he's pointing at us...

How'd the Browns go down?

I gotta have fun with it while i can before we lose the next 14.

>p*tscucks still seething

Attached: 1568593893433.jpg (642x642, 261K)

They looked rough against the Jets. Pulling a performance like that against a real team will get them booty blasted

Samefag

Why wouldn’t they? They played like shit, the Jest are just awful

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO HE'S SAMEFAGGING

Attached: soytriots.jpg (770x1210, 141K)

>posted less than a minute apart
>different flags
Keep seething

Attached: C2795CAD-D134-4BFF-AEC3-F02207F3444A.jpg (828x209, 88K)

everything besides the top five and bottom five on these things is always just an asspull. It also looks like they reposition 'midtable' teams based on who beats who in individual games; which is a shitty method which makes no sense. They wouldn't have Miami shooting up to number one if they got a fluke win against New England, so how the fuck does Luck-less Indy beating Tennessee have any bearing on anything?

FIRE THIS MAN

Attached: mikegroh.jpg (1400x932, 99K)

>>posted less than a minute apart
It's 2019, retard. Everyone has multiple internet connected devices and VPN's. See, I'll post in less than 1 minute apart on my two phones. Although I just have the VPN at my home PC so I can't do a different flag right now.

See

>one post on mobile
>the other with a vpn on computer

I think our secondary might be pretty good

Attached: file.png (907x599, 144K)

The burden of proof is on you. Seethe harder.

>vs the stoolers and squids

Wake me up when you play real teams

>Baltimore has the best offense in the league
how?

Attached: 1565574053183.png (536x600, 113K)

>“If Patrick Mahomes stays healthy, and has some longevity, he will be a better quarterback than Tom Brady. In fact, I would bet $1 million right now that Patrick Mahomes will win multiple Super Bowls. Not one Super Bowl, but multiple Super Bowls in his career.”
Baste Clay Travis. He gotta get that $60K back somehow.

They played Arizona and Miami

so he's going to win 8+ super bowls?

Imagine betting any money on any quarterback to do anything of value on an Andy Reid team.

Hold on a second, do you think the walrus intentionally blows it in the playoffs so he can go to superbowl parties and eat all the delicious finger food? Can't eat pigs in a blanket or nachos if you're busy calling plays.

Jelly?

Attached: Screenshot_20190917-092001~2.png (1440x982, 181K)

Who's ready for a Week 3 blow out?
I belee

Attached: 1568332345846.png (500x600, 88K)

>one player will win a team accomplishment
Not how it works. Teams can have HoF QBs and never even sniff the Super Bowl. You cannot predict what kind of teams Mahomes will have in the future.

thank you very much for autistically cataloguing every piece of data available in the nfl

it has made learning how to play fantasy football so much easier to understand

Yep, Chiefs are going to absolutely crush the Ratbirds

If you love stats, you are gonna love baseball.

Do you actually think you can beat the queefs?

Based
I really really want those annoying Chiefs poster to shut up for at least one week

I have cricket m8

Freddie Kitchens is trash.

baker wasnt good. his accuracry and pocket presence has regressed.

>jets have an elite front 4
>blaming Mayfield for his accuracy when he was being pressured

Mate we can just enjoy a tank at least again. Give me garbage or give me a cheeky win against a potential playoff team. Seriously just fuck this team for not wanting to be a playoff contender and that front office being retarded forever

Attached: BA2120F5-7EDC-4958-9609-AF4A082AE36B.png (2341x2339, 844K)

Do you think Trubisky can get better?

Andy Reid is too fat to win an 'Owl. It's physically impossible.

I really don't know. We haven't played against Mahomes enough, although it did go to OT last year. Lamar has improved since then, but it's hard to say just how much.

I expect it to be a good game either way.

nope. Bears are cursed to never ever have a good franchise QB.

What?

Jets didn’t even have Quinnen Williams

Jets got some pressure but the browns offense just seemed to be out of rhythm besides OBJ being elite

He wants to go to the Texans

Literally the jets CAN be a good defense there’s just no fucking offense

If he was going to be better we’d see it by now. He’s eternally a replacement-level QB, the new generation’s Dalton except at least Dalton had a couple elite years

Texans desperately need a better OLine. They keep wasting Watson.

Bros...

Attached: 1564700679234.png (721x601, 339K)

It’s not impossible but very unlikely at this point.

In year 3 you usually are who you are. He doesn’t seem to do anything particularly well outside of scramble runs.

He said Tennessee. It doesn't matter because the Jags aren't going to trade him to a division rival.

Fuck no. Not even Bortles was this bad

Attached: Screenshot_20190916-094615~2.png (1440x1839, 508K)

Well MY Seahawks acutally won against them last season so I'm not that scared of them. I just find their fanbase incredibly annoying

Attached: 1475823437336.jpg (1200x857, 114K)

oh right

Attached: 1566344403602.png (657x527, 28K)

>vikings fags happy with a perpetual 8-8 qb.

Hows it feel knowing green gay is going to dominate the division this year?

>he thinks Patriots are pro-MAGA
Got some bad news for you, sweaty.

Attached: ss+(2019-09-07+at+10.19.02).png (391x347, 17K)

Blitzing Brady is the ONLY strategy that has EVER worked against him. And it has worked every single time a team has done it. Getting in his face every play shakes him to his core. I don't know why more teams don't do it. Yes, I know about those quick slants to Edelman, but he can't even do those right when someone is in his face. He turns into a panicky third stringer when he's under pressure.

Why is Jalen Ramsey in love with Watson?

As an act of contrition, I offer you these bobs, fren. Many ragrats.

Attached: wet-shirt-4.jpg (1080x1349, 106K)

Holy fuck why aren’t you a defensive coordinator user

>pats are a running offense

Attached: 1b9h0.jpg (314x360, 16K)

How many black defensive coordinators are there in the entire league, user? I'll wait.

WRONG

What works is getting pressure with just four rushers. Once you send & extra man Brady hitches it to Edelman or White. That & you need to jam the receivers hard off the jump.

Please don't tell me BOYZ are going to the owl this year

Attached: 1477019875060.jpg (1200x900, 650K)

If anything worked consistently on Brady he wouldn’t be Brady

>toughest QB in the modern era
>can't survive

Attached: 1522359326777.jpg (480x480, 95K)

So, when do the Jets fire Gase?

Attached: 52A7A586-CF80-46C8-9E5E-97A4B0521CB2.jpg (1200x800, 111K)

Latest anal siss from Nate

Attached: Cardboard.png (1429x1835, 299K)

What's so great about the AB signing is you can't really jam him. He's too quick, you'll get burned.

He's a goddamn crybaby faggot, but he has a passion for the game like I've never seen.

that is absolutely, unequivocally wrong. brady for most of his career has eaten defenses alive who blitz him. only in 2018 was he pretty bad against the blitz

You know goddamn well the Patriots already have the contract ready ti be signed.

You wanna know how I know you're a faggot? You use the word pee.

He's gonna be a pro bowler this year.

Cowboys FS Xavier Woods out 4-6 weeks with a high ankle sprain

Marrone and Coughlin and the whole front office is trash. I don't understand why the Jags don't fire them and keep Ramsey.

Make Jalen Ramsey the coach.

Where the fuck is everyone?

Attached: IMG_20190916_203849.jpg (2048x1138, 158K)

Bad teams stay bad

The Jets should sign Hackenberg for the season.He impressed me in the AAF.

>random faggot feels the need to reply to any and every vikings poster

hows it feel knowing VIKES live rent free in your head?

the Patriots were Jags-tier before Brady/Belichick

Jokes. And they say Germans aren't funny.

REMINDER THAT THE BEASR TRADED UP TO GET TRUSHITSKY

Pats at least made the Owl twice before Brady and Bill. What have the Jags done ever?

>no more football until Thursday
>it's another no-name interdivision matchup

Or Bryce Petty. Wonder what he’s up to these days?

Attached: 60F4C57A-A66B-4183-8883-EAD47955D191.gif (470x300, 3.04M)

They went 14-2 and made it to the AFC championship, but lost to the same team they had both regular season losses to- the Titans.

That’s true but in most cases teams with shit owners stay shit because they hire the wrong people and don’t have a plan.

Everybody in America hates the cowboys except faggots in Texas. They are hardly "America's Team"

The Redskins were once a proud storied franchise. Snyder ran that shit into the ground.

They were an irrelevant team that nobody gave two shits about, and that's just a fact. Ergo, no, bad teams do not "stay bad". The only solid case for that is the Cardinals, who have been around since 1925 or something and have won diddly squat. Even they made the Owl once, but it doesn't change anything.

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: Screenshot_20190917-081306_Bleacher Report.jpg (1080x723, 141K)

They're still the default team for flyovers who aren't geographically close to any franchise. A lot of black folk in Virginia also love them because they're butthurt about the Redskins protesting integration.

Does it suck to know you're going to use that first overall pick on a bust, also?

Still consistently draw the highest ratings, cope.

If that picture is anything to go by, moving his chair with his tongue.

Only 5 years too late

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

Attached: Screenshot_20190917-101402~2.png (1440x669, 127K)

Lions, Cardinals, Jaguars. All terrible franchises that have accomplished virtually nothing and have stayed bad. Can arguably add the Texans there, but they are pretty young.

But yes, the vast majority(28-29 franchises) have had some periods of at least playoff success or super bowl appearances.

Is Shad Khan a bad owner? I know nothing about him except the media is always sucking him off and he's arab

Cousins is the biggest scam since Sam Bradford.

He's going to get killed.

Pat Shurmur is the joke of the NFL in my opinion. Not sure how he got a second shot after what happened in Cleveland.

Did he died?

And so it ends. Eli finishes as a perfect coin flip quarterback. Beautiful. He loses one more game and his case for HoF status takes a nose dive. He wants in, and doing that on a losing record is difficult.

Jaguars upsetting the top seeded Denver Broncos in the 1996 playoffs was pretty amusing.

Attached: F30F75A7-61AB-4C8E-80B1-EB01FA23AD8F.jpg (1092x828, 426K)

>Dolphins
>Successful draft picks

Attached: 1517804683578.gif (230x175, 1.7M)

>Eli Benched

Attached: bt.png (1000x1000, 573K)

>Bills
youtu.be/7sEHv-iKrYU

Can you reject being drafted to a team?

I think he has patience which is good but I think he’s getting bad advice and hiring boomers like Coughlin who are just behind the times

The Jags are only like eight years older than the Texans. The Texans have been consistently decent once they got out of the shitty expansion team phase and wouldn't even be old enough to buy a pack of smokes if they were a human; I would give them a pass.

>“They did WHAT, Dad?!”
>“Yessir, I’m going to activate it”

Attached: CEDA3048-53A3-4245-91E4-984EB553B371.jpg (555x363, 27K)

>Eli benched for week 3

This is what I expected when I asked for 3li

Go outside, retard. There's a whole big world out there.

>116-116
Next stop: HOF

Attached: 1541994945417.png (480x362, 79K)

Depends on your definition of reject. You can leverage against a team drafting you. Both John Elway and Eli Manning threatened to sit out and just refuse to play for the teams that wanted to draft them(I believe Elway was wanted by the Colts, and he didn't want to play for them, and Eli was wanted by the Chargers and he didn't want to play there).

In both cases, their outright refusal to play and pre-emptive temper tantrums worked. I forget what happened to Elway whether he was drafted then traded or if they just skipped him, but Eli was drafted by the Chargers despite his protest, but immediately traded to the Giants for Rivers and some picks.

See: Dan Marino

Bills fan here and I can tell you've never watched a single game. Dude plays lights out with perfect throws and usually just fucks around until the Bills get close. Tired of these cherry picking stat monkey faggots.

What the fuck did Elway have against the Colts?

Is that a sport or some kind of arts and crafts hobby?

You don't even have to look that far back, you have Rivers today (who will probably never even win a division championship again let alone an Owl, ironically thanks to Mahomes)

>jets
>anything elite

Attached: 06f.jpg (494x584, 30K)

>Are there any techniques to hold it in longer?
just squeeze your asshole real tight

Switch will Cain with HQ

>get to rip Daniel Jones's head off in front of boomer transplants
Cant wait

Attached: bucs desu.png (2400x1959, 474K)

Your own locker room

Kraft, Belichick and Brady are all MAGA. Who cares what the rest of that faggot state thinks.

Yes. John Elway and Eli Manning both announced they would not play for play for the team with the first pick (Colts and Chargers, respectively) if they were selected by them - forcing the teams to select them and the trade them to a different team. Bo Jackson also refused to play for the Buccaneers after they drafted him with the first pick of the 1986 draft because they deliberately got his NCAA eligibility voided in an attempt to pressure him into choosing to play for the NFL over MLB.

Attached: 9F68B505-C8DF-4B40-A673-8A1FEA8F0037.jpg (1909x944, 230K)

Just ask the quebec nordiques and eric lindros. He fucking dipped from being drafted by them and HATED it simply because of the french media. However, he did help the colorado avalanche become a powerhouse lol. Different sport but similar to it isnt bad at all if everyones healthy. The offense is just dreadful

Attached: __rx_78_2_gundam_drawn_by_bkub__8ea10d0aedbf770b9c2e8a67df1d0566.jpg (1438x1000, 184K)

i have to drink a gallon of water a day. I piss 4-5 times every night, some of us are doomed.

be glad you dont have ibs.

Yes, but it takes a special kind of talent level to actually pull it off.

So Tua can cuck the fins?

Every black coach in the NFL is 100% a diversity hire and every single one is trash. End of.

Imagine having the genes and brains to lead an NFL offense to 50+tds and get mvp while making millions.
Anyway you break it hes winning at darwinism conpared to you.

Immediately if not sooner.

>there are no "bad" teams in the AFCE

>”Elway was wary of playing for the Colts, among the worst teams in the league at the time, and his father advised him against playing for head coach Frank Kush, who had a reputation as a harsh taskmaster.”

Attached: D9C89908-6A0E-44C0-9071-D389AF7CFDA3.png (889x491, 625K)

Pittsburgh 5-11? C'mon now.

If tua cucks they have 3 more picks next year for trevor

Stick to soccer, Mohammed.

>Jalen Ramsey traded to Giants for Eli Manning and 2nd and 6th round pick, per @AdamSchefter
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

drink bleach, flagposting cancer

QBs getting hit is mostly the fault of the QB.

Holy shit it’s real, lmao

Eli should just ask to be released at this point. Go all the way.

Gardner MInshew is the GOAT

But how is he wrong? Brady is one of the quickest releases in the game and doenst hole the ball over 3 secs. You can eat alive defenses who blitz, even though his biggest weakness has been when enemy defense lines beat his OLine throughout the game

what if the jets cuck the dolphins of their tank? they're gonna start the season like 0-8

Attached: Shrug_.png (380x391, 201K)

Yeah, he could but I doubt any potential 1st round QB would do it because of all the bad PR it would generate. If you followed the lead up to this year’s draft, Kyler Murray and his agent were employing this exact strategy (dropping hints that Kyler might choose to play pro baseball if he’s not selected 1st overall in the NFL draft)

Attached: E0F2D72D-4736-44B2-B3EE-B12D4256B13C.jpg (750x375, 41K)

SVP is shit. So are stephen a smith and max cuckazoid

is there suppose to be a joke in this picture

FIX YOUR SECONDARY PHILLY REEEEEEEE

packers have the better secondary

GOD Tier
>The Michael Kay Show

Learn to form your own opinions, sheep.

Speak for yourself is top tier.

>upper right
I see a little silhouetto of a man

Reminder that Ben Mcadoo did nothing wrong

He stopped Brady and Belichick TWICE in the superbowl. For that alone he gets my vote.

I cant tell if the jets and dolphins are doing this intentionally to stock up on young talent for bradys ascension to canton in 2-3 years

It would be smart for them to do that

They're doing this just to keep Eli from having a losing record? I don't know what to think of this.

>

Attached: 2019-09-17 15_41_22-Next Gen Stats on Twitter_ _What's the key to slowing down Tom Brady_ Don&# (746x748, 455K)

>jets
>doing anything smart in that front office
If the fucking mets islanders and nets all can get their shit together at least, what is the jets fucking issue? YOU CANT KEEP MILKING JOE NAMATH FOR FUCKS SAKE. It pisses me off at how bad this team is and even if they are gonna tank, they'll pick a bust anyway. They never fucking win

Attached: Chika.jpg (207x383, 30K)

Starting Geno Smith at QB is always wrong

Attached: 70C194A4-7D03-402A-86DB-086EDF91AC60.jpg (1184x888, 148K)

>there is no bad teams in the afce.

Jim Kelly was drafted #1 by the Bills and just up and went to another league. But when the USFL crashed they still had the rights to him.

Yeah, just like the Rams fired Jeff Fisher before he could break the record for most losses lmao

Oof
Yikes!

Attached: Screenshot_20190916-153532_YouTube.jpg (1080x601, 322K)

The Bills would non-ironically be a competitive team in the AFCS, NFCS, AFCN, and NFCE

Attached: 6869.jpg (640x560, 58K)

Possibly. I'd say there are fewer than ten teams who really think they can win and are trying to do so.

I will never respect any team that tanks, for any reason. If your team has ever done it, I will still laugh at you even if you win five consecutive Super Bowls.

How is the definition of "uncatchable passes"? Looks like bs to me.

Who gives a shit about your respect?

>Bucs
>Ripping anyone's head off

Attached: 1550868843094.jpg (965x1024, 91K)

>Sonny Jurgensen 69-73-7.
>Joe Namath 62-63-4.
These are the only two with a losing record, and I'm pretty sure Eli wants it badly and knows under .500 will make it less likely.

Fitzpatrick should be exempt from this because the Dolphins receivers are trying not to catch the ball.

Attached: 1281B0C0-00F4-400B-8EC8-9D8FAA72D071.jpg (419x390, 27K)

>he doesnt know

See you sunday

Attached: bucs.jpg (255x271, 18K)

Out of receiver arm length/reasonable range. It's not some exact distance thing, it's that like 10 people look at each play and determine how catchable a pass was, then a few more people overlook the results(usually former nfl players or coaches) and certify the judgment. It's not perfect, but it does give you a pretty good idea.

Popping right up is probably the best sign of a concussion. He dies by murder/suiciding his whole family the day after he retires.

Would the Jets take Tua? I wouldn't believe so unless Darnold actually dies.

>Rivers is the last survivor of his QB class
absolutely based, fuck the manlet, the rapist, and the autistic brat

If he has any CTE, it would probably be incredibly mild.

Press T to thank Eli for all the good times

Attached: 6D40B2F1-AC9B-4F83-A077-25F7A2F25529.jpg (2385x1590, 971K)

nah they'd take a reciever probably or another defensive kid. Tua is an option I dont want, but would you rather a bama QB or a USC QB? Yea Forums tells me both are always shit anyway

Attached: Miku_4.jpg (1536x2048, 343K)

His inability to accept his obsolescence wore out any appreciation I had for him.

T

Jets would not take Tua, but they can hold that pick hostage and demand a ransom for a team looking to move up to first overall if they got it.

Look what the Rams gave up for Goff

What does the *C* with the stars stand for? I have seen it on different players. Some kind of pro-bowl award?

it stands for "Captain," as in team captain.

Dolphins could just tank again, not like they're gonna be good next year either. If all else fails the second time, they got enough draft picks to pretty much buy the first overall easily, though at that point you've failed the tank which would be an incredibly Dolphin thing to do.

What about the stars?

>tfw you Had hope that this mess would be fixed with Johnny
God 2013-2017 were the worst all of time thank god it was only 4 years of retardation, they’ve not been that bad even when they came back, they had mild consistency and they had a few promising seasons
But man that went to the shit bucket when Haslam took over

Press S to spiton Eli for all the unwatchables games in the last couple of years
S

loling @ bears and steelers

Incase you're wondering about the other logo stitched on near his other shoulder, it's some philanthropy award for being one of the most altruistic players in the league that give back to the community or something.

Palmer was the last certified good QB from either school.

>rough
The defense absolutely shat all over themBaker made some good passes but overall a lot of stuff just didn’t go his way, need to give it to chubb and get the running game going

>eli manning replaced with his bastard son from his college days
basado

Attached: giants eli and dan jones.png (800x1200, 1.35M)

how many years they have been a captain for that team.

Go brownies

S

Who will take over as the best QBs when Brady, Brees, Rodgers and Roethlisberger retire?

Mahomes. That's about it.

Any man who wins not one, but TWO superbowl MVPs and is competitive for over 15 years has to be a lock. Otherwise, what the fuck is the "hall of fame" for?

League will just fade into irrelevance these young QBs are absolute garbage

Mahomes, Dak, Wilson, Lamar, and Watson

This era has been completely unique in how many elite quarterbacks are playing at once. It might never happen again.

It just feels a tad gross to me to have Peyton Manning and Tom Brady in the same category as Eli. He's just nowhere near as prestigious or talented.

Well, that's certainly an intimidating picture. I guess I'll commence to being shook now.

>Peyton's* bastard son
look it up, the timeline and location match up perfectly for when Chicken Parm was at Tenneshit

that's why Jones only got one college offer, from the Manning Family's personal college coach himself

>Blitzing Brady
>Ever
Literally never works

The giants won those SB against them because they had a great pass rush up front and the pats had garbage games from their lines, and pressure on Brady absolutely rapes their offense. Coughlin would never blitz him.

Eagles won their SB because Bill was retarded and sat Butler and the defense was a fucking joking giving up 30+ to fucking Nick Foles
Fucking retarded spineless piece of trash matt patricia god I am so glad he’s gone

>zoomer QBs
Yeah that's gonna be a yikes from me, dawg. Once Brady retires I'm out.

>Lamar
Jesus, the guy trashes two garbage teams and you fags think he's elite. Looking forward to him regressing to a 80 passer rating.

>Myles Garret has 5 sacks in two games
He’s breaking the record isn’t he?

No they weren’t, they had multiple winning seasons with Parcells and Bledsoe in the 90s

God you fucking zoomers are annoying

No, but he was awfully good last night

>system QB
This is a term that was literally invented by based retards.

trips confirm

shieeet

Attached: peyton manning trainer.jpg (1666x1624, 371K)

They were garbage from the 60's to 80's though. Like actually terrible. Lions terrible. But yeah I don't know why people always skip over 90's Bledsoe. They were a top 12 franchise in the 90's.

>if we lose it's because we screwed something up and not because the other team is better
every fucking time with you people

the Jags have had winning seasons too, even in the 90s. It doesn't fucking matter, they were a nobody team which was irrelevant.

Nah bro they weren’t that good
They lost the Super Bowl and never got back until bellichick

new.

Uh, the other team being better is kind of implied by saying "we fucked up" you absolute retard. You have to fuck up somewhere to lose, and allowing 41 points is a pretty big fuckup.

Brady would have 8 rings if it weren't for Eli. You faggots are cancer. Show some fucking respect.

>he doesn't think Lamar will win MVP this year
The script is pretty obvious this year...lamar will win MVP and beat the chiefs in the regular season while the chiefs will win the AFC championship and the superbowl against the fagboys

Brady would have 7 rings if it weren't for Eli. He did virtually nothing in 2007. He was a below average QB that season and in the playoffs.

>They lost the Super Bowl and never got back until bellichick
The super bowl was 97, dumbfuck. It was only a few years

Stop memeing these trash nigger QBs. Mahomes is the only good one, and he's half white.

You guys say the script is obvious every year, and every year you get it wrong.

He did something 10 years ago so we should suck his dick today? Nice mentality faggot any other team would of gotten rid of him sooner the gnats not doing that delayed their rebuild 5 years but sure let ride his cock forever over a decade old achievement

Is it in the contract that the Giants can only hire QBs with that constipated retard face?

Passes thrown by shit QBs

My hot take is that Eli would have been a journeyman backup if not for Tom Coughlin wiping his ass for years.

Bills fan here. I'll never forget when the pats traded Bledsoe to us, and our opening game was against NE and we trashed them 31-0. Good times, man.

How sad were you at the reverse 31-0 at the end of the year, though?

It's called pity

>superbowl mvp
>did nothing

Attached: 1517195427180.jpg (499x500, 57K)

Name: Record(Win%)[Rings]
Year

Eli Manning: 116-116(50.0%)[2]

I didn't say stick with him, you brainlet homosexual. I just said show some respect.

Pretty sad, to be honest.

And I told you why him being a “muh Superbowl over Brody” retard cost the giants 5+ years of relevancy and rebuilding. Being a handicap 5+ years and being borderline unwatchable are enough reasons to not respect some faggot you faggot

>SUPERBOWL MVP
do you lack reading comprehension? Fuck your gay stats and numbers. When were you the mvp of anything in life? Yeah, that's what I thought.

rebuilding from what, faggot? winning two superbowls? yeah, most teams in the NFL would love to be rebuilding with those trophies on the shelf. Faggot.

>no don’t rebuild please Eli can still win a superbowl just look at the last decade
Neck yourself tranny

Attached: 46972-1528815465.jpg (715x928, 291K)