Awlright, we're back...Mets lost, Jets lost, Giants lost, Knicks lost, Nets lost, Rangers lost, uhhhhh....Yankees won...

Awlright, we're back...Mets lost, Jets lost, Giants lost, Knicks lost, Nets lost, Rangers lost, uhhhhh....Yankees won, Islanders lost

user in Yea Forums, what's happening user

Attached: 1466813649495.png (693x420, 508K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2rFBWL2wfaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>uh yeah Mike, this is Allen long time listener first time caller. I was wondering do you think the Giants should bench Eli for Daniel Jones yet? I'll hang up and listen to your answer.

islanders won tonight. They arent losers at least

>Mets lost
youtu.be/2rFBWL2wfaw

Attached: Dietcoke.gif (435x250, 1.26M)

Hey it’s user I’m from Newark and I want to die

>Uhhhhhhhhh....hold on.......uhhhh....No

Back after this..

Have you heard about the horse from schenectady?

But Mike, NYFC won and are on top of the east conference of the MLS, Red Bull lost but they are still in playoff spots.

say mike, how long do you think the average man could go with Ms Met sitting on their face before suffocating?

I think I could hold on for 2 minutes, but christ I couldnt think of a better way to go out. What do you think, Mike?

Attached: 1539528696880.png (640x371, 498K)

We're not doing soccuh, oghkay, no one cares

Attached: 1470187013353.gif (500x283, 2.23M)

what? NYFC? You think I watch that shit league? They play on a friggin baseball field for chrissakes. Imagine the ghosts of Babe and Dimaggio turning in their graves seeing these nancy girls run all ove rthe dimaond in cleats, falling on the ground like they been shot after someone brushes their elbow

Attached: 1560227235115.png (275x183, 117K)

Yo Mike I think that Kappo Kakko kid is overrated as hell. Okay bye.

Truly the most cucked city in America

Like LA but with nothing but ugly people

hey mike, I just wanted to call in tell ya
>mest
>jest
>nest

>hey Mike, you know how there’s the New York Giants and there’s also a team in baseball called the San Francisco Giants?

I dunno calluh, I think you got bigger problems to think about, like how many forklifts Lebron's gonna hafta rent to pull the Lakers outta the cellar

Attached: 1562313786514.png (480x480, 406K)

dis guy waited on da air for two owuzh tuh say that

Hey mike I just called in to say
>Jest

Aye Oh, Mike. Ever think about doin' a popcast with Russo? Juss sayin'. I'll take your answer off air, tanks.

Hey Mike, how can you say you think soccer is boring when you unironically watch regular season baseball? I won't hang up, but I won't respond and keep breathing loudly to the speaker

Hi Mike, Canadian New Yorker here how likely is it you think the Knicks will get Anthony Davis and Giannis in a couple years? Personally I think it’s already locked in.

>tfw I never understood this

I wonder if this guy realizes at least a third of all his callers are just people fucking with him or he’s just a typical regarded gullible boomer.