It's Over

It's Over
si.com/nfl/2019/09/16/antonio-brown-new-england-patriots-lawsuits-accusations-sexual-midconduct-assault

Attached: AB Cancelled.png (1080x1429, 1.22M)

it's like buying a nice car and finding out there's a dead body in the trunk.

>the communist media is THIS desperate to prevent Tom "MAGA Hat" Brady from winning another Owl

Attached: laughingtakagi79.gif (518x606, 360K)

>and then he uh, had a small business complaint with a caterer.

wow its nothing

Why are nigger felon league players all rapists?

lmao post >yfw Mr Big Chest buys a copy of SI and bus on it like he bus on that hoe back

there's no way they didn't know

>that headline
How the fuck do these people get journalism jobs?

companies are forced to hire brown people

Honestly if I were the pats I would still make the trade. they have no morals anyways why not get a top 5 wr

>>>r*ddit

Typical black bastard. All 'ballers' are like this. From childhood to old age like Cosby,

Does anyone rly believe this shit

>being this desperate to try to stop patriots 19-0 run

accept it

bend over

daily reminder that Bill Cosby is in prison right now despite ZERO evidence of wrongdoing

Idk man a lot of crying and whining old women sure seems like evidence to me

Women wouldn't just all tell the same lie together, I mean

>believing (((women)))

FUCK OFF SHAREBLUE

YOU CANT MEME INTO REALITY FOR SHIT

>"most serious allegations" are from a former live in hookup from 3 years ago who decided her pussy was worth more than she got payed
didn't read past that. AB is a literal retard but this is just the media trying to create a shit storm over nothing.

>story by Josh Greenblatt and Miriam Silverstein
>edited by Morris Goldman
>photos by Hadassah Lieberberg

Have 6

but I thought Jews were supposed to be smarter than us cattle?

They like to believe that, yes.

>It's actually real
holy fuck, they really control the Mutt Media

No way this is real

>In May 2018, the most recent incident, Brown called police to his home claiming Kyriss took his credit card and a Range Rover—Kyriss was in the vehicle, with the credit card, when police arrived. Kyriss told police that Brown intended to fly to California without providing adequate funds for her to take care of their children while he was gone. Brown gave the officers $500 to give to Kyriss in exchange for the credit card. Kyriss claimed she needed $1,000, but Brown refused to give her any more money. Officers were unable to settle the dispute, which to their knowledge did not turn violent, and left after suggesting that Brown “attempt to speak with Kryiss or another mediator.”
LOCK THIS RAPIST UP RIGHT NOW

I believe he ows money to that cheff and that he uses cracker and fucking bitches in his everyday vocabulary... but pretty much every black person does so, who cares.

The part where he allegedyly owns 700 to some painter i didnt understand if Brown just said "hey this painting is cool ill give you 700 for it" but he never did, or if the painting was actually delivered and is in Browns possesion and he didnt pay her.

Its a bunch of nothingburger, i bet this shit is going to backfire because Brown is a black dude, just wait and see how every black person comes to his defense. LUlz will be had.

Attached: 48923832_10156455250527107_5115089368435916800_n.jpg (768x960, 67K)

>date gold diggers
>surprised by any of this

(You)

>all lawsuits come out at the same time
Very convenient

journalists dont chose headlines, they write the text but editor in chief writes the headlines

usually

i dont know for sure

>Taking his money and he can’t do anything about it
I guess his baby momma really do know a weak bitch when she see one

>Going Long
I bet he was!

Eh, Sports Illustrated went to shit decades ago, this is noting new. Its writers feel like actual sports aren't important enough so they obsess over scandals, politics and moralizing so they can pretend to be real journalists.

It's too bad because it used to be a comfy read when you were taking a shit but now every other article is about women's sports, sexual assault allegations, recruiting scandals, racism, etc. The whole thing's just become a pile of sjw angst and shoddy writing, fucking tragic really

Attached: 1505926325100.jpg (1024x680, 55K)

This is why betting/fantasy shows are the last bastions of sports media.They only cover stats and strategy.

>those sharpie eyebrows

every chick who draws on thick fake eyebrows is crazy. 100%. It's like how poisonous frogs are brightly colored to warn predators. She's literally telling you "I will make up false accusations and poke holes in condoms, stay the fuck away from me"

Attached: do not want.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

Nah, it's more about Antonio Brown becoming the most dislikeable athlete in less than two seasons. Brady winning the owl is imminent, no matter what they write.

Trump supporters are uneducated shitbags who unironically vote against their own economic interests

In a way the internet's filling the void because we can generate our own content instead of being spoon-fed whatever the jews decide to push on us, but fuck, man, I still miss quality sportswriting.

There's still some decent stuff out there but it's co-mingled with so much shit you don't want. It gets so off-putting after a while that you don't want to sift through the chaff to find the wheat anymore so you just wind up frogposting instead because at least nobody here's trying to tell me the WNBA actually matters.

Attached: 1516605726368.jpg (583x583, 36K)

SOME PEOPLE ARE SAYING
THATS A GOOD THING
AND HERES WHY

Good goy, 2 shekels have been deposited

Attached: 1516243151276.png (576x635, 481K)

Did this guy say something about the joos or something?

yep she's alittle crazy, used to make a scene for everything and i didnt really liked her face, but her body was petite and delicious tho.

At least it waas before she went full retard into body building. This is her now 3 years after i dated her.

Attached: 20953390_10155275838187107_9000540784432479195_n.jpg (720x960, 64K)