superbru.com/worldcup_predictor/pool.php?p=12063887

RWC PREDICTOR
rugbyworldcup.com/bracket

Attached: rwc2.png (964x643, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xjpoJ5n_AcA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YKImiuazjrw
rugbyworldcup.com/matches
headlinezpro.com/alan-quinlan-south-africas-dirty-secret-is-putting-the-rugby-world-on-edge/
rugbypass.com/news/new-gay-alliance-for-rugby-australia
youtube.com/watch?v=SK5CNNfTuLQ
rugbypass.com/news/serious-testing-is-done-of-this-team-springboks-assistant-defends-doping-controls-after-dyantyis-positive-test
the42.ie/world-rugby-gosper-doping-world-cup-4812477-Sep2019/
rugby365.com/countries/south-africa/proudfoot-defends-sa-rugbys-image-after-doping-scandal
extra.ie/2019/09/17/sport/rugby/south-africa-drugs
punditarena.com/rugby/smcmahon/brett-gosper-systematic-doping-elite-rugby/
bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/49733089
youtu.be/-XzKxa7MWf4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SBW OUT
Ma'a IN

Don't think mitre should be mentioned in WC threads Tbh, OP just looks like a clusterfuck

Blow-ins don't get a say sorry mate.

This isnt a world cup thread. This is /rug/

The tribe has spoken.
Mitre10 IN
Pom blowies OUT

*heems 50 kiwis*
Come on then ya cunts

Bids for the 2027 World Cup
>Argentina
>Australia
>Russia
>South Africa (Speculated)
>USA (Speculated)

who would you prefer lads?
Me? I'm a Russiaboo

Good luck finding 50 kiwis kek

I'll put M10 at the top of the OP next time to keep the NH autism and complaining at a minimum.

Wouldn't mind any of these countries getting it tbqh.

None of these times are in the official rugby world cup timezone

mfw we bukkake poo peeland in the quarter finals and they go on a wife beating spree again in pure seethe

Attached: 1316716795001.jpg (130x156, 4K)

Aussie because I'm lazy and would go

wouldnt want any of these countries to get it
somewhere small so it's easy to get around and cheap so it's easy to attend and somewhere with a decent timezone like italy would be better

They were complaining about the time zones last thread, no matter what happens to the OP UK will complain because that's all they are good at

2023 is France right?
I'd unironically love USA, but they won't get the attention needed. Ireland would be great too.

>>Argentina

Stadiums with chain link fences with barb wire and armed police isn't a good look for a WC

France is the world cup before so it will be a non Europe country

I like how they blow in a couple of times a year and try to run things kek

Why do you make it sound like wife beating spree's are a bad thing?

We've almost got a set lads.
Based fucking artlad.
Looking forward to Russia

Attached: Untitled.jpg (604x430, 61K)

I cant believe the belief is so low in ireland they dont think they will top their pool. Embarrassing state 2bh.

>russia
yikes

>6 weeks of incessant Irish "banter"

Attached: 20190727_224924.jpg (886x1111, 371K)

I know, the fucking cheek of them, you'd swear they had their flag on your flag the way they order you about

He posted a sketch of his idea aye?

The team peaked out of sync with the rwc and they are going through a transition phase, could do a south africa vs. japan

*breathes in*

Attached: 0E3C13FB-7ADD-4ABE-87BE-15031FC00E3A.jpg (750x750, 71K)

Russia, i need a waifu

Except no one was complaining, one guy got confused that's it. If kiwis aren't cheating they're lying. Disreputable bunch

I didn't really give a shit about these before now i want to collect them, anons post what you have, single mascot on they're own, thanks

yeah dirty great bear trudging through snow, tipping it'll be the best of the lot

>ckmplainkng about someone pointing out how you were complaining
Is it a national sport?

Yeah looked good as it was 2bh

Scotland

I wasn’t complaining just stating a fact that i’ll be drunk half the day for the next ten weeks because i’m not a poof.

Attached: 6CA95A8B-FD33-4044-9E00-4F44FBDE0B62.jpg (480x360, 18K)

*heems 1 kiwi 50 times*

Yeah the progress sketch he showed for russia looked great, man I wish the likes of russia et al weren't utterly pants at the sport

Attached: 29194.jpg (900x600, 119K)

>Romania instead of Russia
>v instead of x

Argentina, because it's close for me

Make the same image but for this years teams and we will use it

australia for obvious reasons
argentina for kino reasons

France v Argentina on Saturday lads in the only really competitive group, who do you think will win?

Spain*
Romania are cheat biscuits

So hard to call desu, it’s one of those “if they turn up” things. It’ll be a war not a match. I reckon the Argies will have been doing overtime on their scrum and it’ll be fixed for this, given the new rulings. So a 80min scrum contest. France are looking good though. It wouldn’t surprise me if Argentina beat France and then France beat England.

Dont know and dont really care, but it reminds me of this game in the opening match of the 2007 RWC where France were playing them and the Argie lads looked like they had just snorted 20 lines of Medellín's finest and were twitchy as fuck during the anthem lineouts and ended up beating them

youtube.com/watch?v=xjpoJ5n_AcA

I’m thinking France will pip it.

>Garces ref SA vs NZ

Attached: 2EB664BA-5DEE-44E9-9229-7F54613F81FF.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Preety much what wrote, plus with the high probability for rainy conditions, I see both teams drawing. The draw to spice things up even more.

Basé et Garcéspillulé

Attached: 12313531533535.jpg (620x349, 33K)

Argentina because they're more kinetic at World Cups

So is france they are both teams that can turn up massively to world cups, though compared to france argies hardly turn up

Attached: chrome_0.jpg (1021x479, 190K)

>AS WE CLIMB TO REACH OUR DESTINY

Attached: pep2.jpg (568x523, 56K)

I reckon England will win all of their matches and this is to decide who finishes 2nd.
Argentina have an advantage seeing as they're not at the start of their season like France so I reckon they'll win but if this game came later in the group I think the French would have won.

>So is france they are both teams that can turn up massively to world cups
France are not the same side they used to be so I think this is irrelevant. Kiwis always over-rate France just because of 99 and 07.

Look at that list, those are teams that turn up and do well at world cups. France at least lost to a higher seed in 2015 unlike some under performing teams that arent on that list.

ooooh someones catty meow!

Kiwi Status: Meowed

But Where's Ireland!?™ *canned laughter* *theme tune plays*

Think france will win but want argentina to

Attached: fec isa.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Yeah but you’re shit now, you lost, to Ireland, twice. Richie is flying around bewildered.

Attached: 1F860AA3-D548-4DFB-9689-82F6FE1384A3.jpg (710x577, 65K)

*title screen*
The gang gets knocked out

Our insufferable posting habits in this thread will come back to haunt us when we inevitably we knocked out in the quarters again wont it?

I hope USA does well just so it puts another nail in the NFL's coffin. When America makes the switch to Rugby we'll have another world class team to mix things up a bit.

I have never played Ireland lad

Yes but at least it will be funny this time, in a tragic sort of way, especially with us being supposedly world number one
Felt the last two wc's were just cruel, then again I might have been becuase I genuinely believed we could have been contenders, this time I dunno, just gonna enjoy the rugby on show I guess

Attached: swinger.jpg (429x500, 72K)

So you see Argentina being better conditioned than France? Yeah they’ve had a much needed long break, been in Japan longer than anyone else... actually idk what France’s per-comp prep has been, it’s like who’s the least laziest culture will win thing. Going Argentina because of ignorance of France’s prep.

Any chance >we make it out of groups lads.

Listen lad, you’ve got a flag on and i’m imagining you’re Richie McCaw okay?

42% chance
France 61%
England 97%

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YKImiuazjrw
Just win in the quarters.

Imagine losing to 2 out of the last 3 to a team who's never made it past the quarters

Fucking Shamefur Dispray

Attached: 1568497518953.gif (500x432, 2M)

Argentina, or Australia

>it's quarters or the final
t. yours truly :^)

I'm with the French, I'm tipping Argentina or a slippery draw. Looking forward to it

SA will run through NZ and Ireland will run through NZ in the quarters. I have faith in ya, their pack is lightweight.

Attached: 5678782A-418A-4B22-A1F5-97D5C3C0838E.jpg (720x644, 70K)

None of them.

Business idea: kiwi posters are to be known as Richie

The Saffas are roided to the tits and could soften them up for us alright, we'd have to see were we are with our own injuries, Henshaw is now a doubt for the group games and theres question marks over some other of our lads

>very few matches played at times friendly to burgers

Attached: 1544078795625.jpg (1010x568, 130K)

Please be here 11:21 November 2nd

You can do it mate, I believe in.you

Reminder that Ireland have NEVER lost a RWC Final

Reminder that the United States have back-to-back Olympic Gold Medals in Rugby, a feat never achieved by another country.

Attached: 1564541966823.jpg (720x720, 69K)

we're the world's number#1 in the world

Attached: still-number-one.jpg (300x168, 13K)

nice name, wanker
truths

>0 World Cups
>0 Gold Medals
absolute state of Irish "rugby"

Attached: 1521870369232.png (600x580, 473K)

Based

Ireland getting the excuses in nice and early.

Attached: 888999988766655433456.png (760x281, 149K)

>No Uruguay ball

Attached: 1502917724127.png (450x442, 288K)

The shitposting is heating up already lads.

You're playing Fiji on Wednesday, good luck terobros

thanks...we will do our best,

your greatest enemy is yourself

Anyone got Artlads png's for Wales, NZ and Aus, plus Samoa if he's posted it yet, think thats all i need

It's from last world cup la

Unrelated there is a claw machine at the supermarket I go to with scarfs from NZ super rugby teams and a few NRL sides. Reminded me of the ones that have the mini balls

Do you honestly believe that? Their backrow/sr are legit ubermensch. The amount of random tests this world cup.. look into it, the SH can’t cheat for once. Look at the natural state of a pee wee

Whoever wins group B has the easiest run in, unless Scotland’s speedy ruck thing... or Hog, desu I wouldn’t like to face Scotland in a quarters as a NH side but they’ll fold against the pee wees.

Attached: Chrome.jpg (1034x1174, 385K)

tipping saffas to crash out in the quarters, happy whether it's the japs or scots to do it

south africa are in a very good place at the minute you mong, would be very surprised if they didn't manage to edge nz in their group match

Attached: spooked.png (816x576, 906K)

Attached: Chrome.jpg (810x1168, 423K)

First time in what, 30 years? you've got a respectable number, you must be so proud.

Attached: Twitter.jpg (1072x870, 216K)

>Do you honestly believe that?

Did you see the pic someone posted of them the other day?

I mean i know players have to be in peek physical fitness but something didn't look right with it, everyone of them were ripped to the gills, even their front row who are usually flabby bastards at the best of times, Plus their player of the year from last year Dyanti just failed his tests

The >NZ poaching is a meme
Both that qualified through parent were born to 2 NZ parents in aussie and were back in NZ before they could remember.

Attached: Chrome.jpg (1080x1702, 552K)

So, you're telling me you've got mercenaries in your team?

I did think cheslin colby looked a little unnatural in that picture I have to to say

Attached: uhiynb.jpg (1000x600, 72K)

Less than Ireland

Only because world rugby has started sucking the dick of island nations in recent years

Others have more chance than France, not sure about your bent pie graph desu. Number #1 ranked should be the favourite also.

You are an island nation

No, it's not bent, and they are.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190917-105301_Chrome.jpg (810x1778, 491K)

Hurrr
fiji, samoa and tonga, you poaching their players has become so frowned upon that you really can't get away with it anymore. Now it's seen as more acceptable to go to france because at least they get paid well, even though french clubs are essentially doing the same thing

Our "mercenaries" are all Irish that are even more Irish than the Irish because they're choosing to be Irish, they love Ireland.
Yours are Tongans etc that are selfishly betraying their own people to pursue money and personal glory under a foreign flag.

Gibraltar is on the continent, unless he's Irish then you are correct sir

>more irish
>choose to be irish
Whens the flight home lad?

Attached: 541b9dc9fn1z.jpg (607x162, 26K)

You've obviously never met a Kerryman

UltimaSinful sounds pretty based

Not him but i saw that list and of the 5 that it had Ireland at 2 of them were Joey Carbery and Luke Mc Grath whose parents are Irish and were on a long Holiday in the Countries they were born so they are of Irish stock meaning we are only on 3 mercs in our NT, thats 1 less than you if your maths isn't that good

The only bent thing, no actually there's two bent things
>not replying
and our taoiseach

luv me some rugby lads

poo peeland on pooicide watch hahaha

when are the good guys playing?

Attached: le_welsh_pepe.png (406x401, 10K)

rugbyworldcup.com/matches

Attached: 1447600273839.png (616x408, 379K)

Attached: Juiced.jpg (710x400, 53K)

Plus your coach
Ireland are a mercenary team

>dead before 50

cheaters get what they deserve

reckon they're too stiff and will snap some ligaments and tendons if they're not very careful

South Chadfrica

To add to it

headlinezpro.com/alan-quinlan-south-africas-dirty-secret-is-putting-the-rugby-world-on-edge/

what language was this translated from?

Attached: from the shadows.jpg (615x441, 76K)

I dont know, had trouble reading it myself, the original article is on the independent but the greedy fucks had it behind a paywall, this was the only free version i could find of it

Here is a fun little test. All are done in 15 or under games. (10 + loser - winner) * 0.3 = points change.
If you played 10 games vs a team on the same points and won 7 games in a row and lose 1 (one) the team that went 3-7 will be higher ranking than you. If you go 7-3 you will be around the same points the 3-7 team was after 7 losses.

This is why the world rankings are stupid.

Attached: Capture.png (337x306, 10K)

this doesnt look fun at all

It's cool man. They're fucked once they're all properly tested, as in not tested by their own officials the dirty cheating cunts.

The main takeaway from the "muhmercenaries" debate is that paddys are either fucking stupid, or willfully ignorant.

kiwis worked into a seethe again

it did in 2015 and 2011
youd think we'd fucking learn

Im not sure he is one, this place is full of false flaggers who go from thread to thread setting off grenades

If he is a Kiwi then he sounds bitter and drunk, either way.....

There's one Kiwi that is a known falseflagging Saffa and he vehemently hates Australia and Ireland, that's his tell because no matter what is said here between Irish, Kiwis, and Aussies we know that deep down we like each other and are mates but not this one cunt he's clearly unironical about it.

Attached: 1568095159008.jpg (833x982, 105K)

Attached: timburton.0.0.jpg (1400x1400, 249K)

Attached: 1539032337130.jpg (1024x576, 67K)

On Rugby365 (a saffa website) theres a member called "The Smashing", the fuck hates Ireland with a passion mainly due to Patrick Lambie having his career basically ended from concussion in the game they lost to us when we were down to 14 men for 60 mins of the game

The dumb fuck wont take it into account that it was CJ Stander who bounced off his head and caused it and not an actual Irish Player

Im thinking that might be the same guy

reckon it's just a kiwi and youre reading too much into it
who really cares anyway

carty with the 1000 yard stare

Attached: carty.jpg (424x482, 62K)

I actually agree with the cazzies. While the RWC is on, M10 games should be relegated to the first reply so that the OP is cleaner.

not him but falseflagging is a thing and just to be aware of it is all, because it's really easy to think of each individual flag as the same poster

Shant be relegating M10 anywhere

>Patrick Lambie
that's probably who it is lmao and the thick cunt wouldn't remember anything from that game anyway

The M10 are really the only games that should be there with a link to a calendar than auto detects your timezone for the world cup.
M10 are the only ones where 1 timezone is enough

They should both be done in local time. I love M10 and will keep watching through the RWC where I can, but I think some temporary concessions to by far the larger tournament need to be made.

kek

I have no clue how this game works, but here are my picks. How did I do?

Attached: 1.png (1460x2848, 1.06M)

I like what you did with Japan

>japan

>blowins trying to dictate terms
get fucked you little cretins

Attached: 1542504683936.jpg (270x270, 39K)

How do we stop the cazzie menace?

>They should both be done in local time.
Not how that works.
>I love M10 and will keep watching through the RWC where I can, but I think some temporary concessions to by far the larger tournament need to be made.
No, this is /rug/ not /rwc/. And to divide the thread further seems like a stupid idea.

>tfw no Cook Islands and Niue in M10

Attached: Bartolomé Mitre.jpg (1024x1165, 363K)

Do you think you could turn your really low quality posts to be directed at the world cup for the next 2 months or so?

>Opening game is at 11:45am on Friday
gotta admit that's some comfy fucking shit

Attached: 1527793045656.jpg (308x446, 38K)

Be honest.
Do we have a chance to make it out of the group stage?

Attached: puma.jpg (631x353, 94K)

My concessions are designed to avoid dividing the thread. If we have RWC in the OP and M10 in the first reply then the risk of separate RWC threads goes down.

shall be missing the opening ceremony and game

>Japan
>semis

Attached: 1536630600224.jpg (281x350, 15K)

predict the number of cards given out this weekend

Just beat France on Saturday and you're golden m8.

any big man in?

I answered before with the honest statistical chance you had.

I'll do a work up this arvo, but seeing as Cardner is reffing FRA v ARG, I'm picking at least two yellows each team, and then someone getting yellowed twice for a red.

NZ pool match refs:
>Garces
>Poite
>Gauzere
>Pearce
Ahhhhh wtf?

concentrate on beating England and you will

We will get out the pools so it doesn't matter. Only one that does kind of is first up.

Do we have a realistic shot of beating anyone except maybe Tonga?

Seriously answer? No. England has a four day turn around after the match against you to play Tonga. Even if they conserve strength and withhold key players, I don't think your team has what it takes to steal one away from them.

But look, I wrote off Japan's chances last RWC and opted to sleep through their match against SA (a decision I still regret).

I don't work with low quality. Even my shitposts are premium.

Not at all, even Tonga is a stretch.

JPN V RUS
>Owens: 1 yellow
AUS v FJI
>O'Keeffe: 2 yellows
FRA v ARG
>Cardner: 3 yellows, 1 red
NZL v ZAF
>Garces 4 yellows
ITA v NAM
>Berry 0 cards
IRE v SCO
>Barnes 1 yellow
ENG v TON
>Williams 2 yellows

>the kiwi implicancy against french refs

Laws of Game serve for something

What time is the brazil game this weekend?

Brazil shall play against Barbarians at november

Which is better, Team A or Team 1?

Attached: Capture.png (550x427, 18K)

Team 1, they won when it mattered the most

Pretty close to accurate, but you forgot to mention that O'Keeffe handed them all to the wrong team.

You dont know the format of the tournament. I really just called it that so it had no home advantage and could be at a neutral ground. From match 6 onwards it could have been dead rubbers if it was a best out of 10 and all 10 games had been booked in at venues so needed to be played.

I really don't care, its clearly a contrived scenario made for you to cope.

Why are you encouraging his presence mate?

Back to your cuckshed m8.

Death camps.

>not drafting the casuals to put them on /rug/'s daylife

It's there under Argentina m8

What's daylife mate

Routine

Ah ok.
Nah fuck cazzies mate.

Every regular user has started as casual. Don't renegate the grassroots.

**trudges back**

If you aren't able to tolerate a constant stream of abuse from kiwis then you'll never last here anyway.

Kiwistorms are small coffee for me

I don't mean casual poster m8, I mean rugby casual. Big difference. I was never a casual, I came to /rug/ armed with elite knowledge and experience.

Good lad.

Alright lads, I've perused the thread and gauged the murmurings of the masses. the following decisions have been made to avoid upsetting casual visitors and NHers (i.e. casuals) alike:
>/rug/ not /rwc/
>M10 will go in 1st post, not OP
>match threads for big T1 games
>times will remain RWCT until the RWC itself changes
>non-T1-authored threads are not allowed

These decisions are final. Thank you and ka kite.

Any suggestions, comments or complaints please refer to pic related.

Attached: put-rubbish-in-the-dustbin.png (244x243, 15K)

Good post

Make American Rugby Great Again!

Probable starting French XV against Argentina for Saturday.

Poirot - Guirado (c) - Slimani
Iturria - Vahaamahina
Lauret - Ollivon (8) - Alldritt
Dupont (sh) - Ntamack (10)
Huget - Fickou - Vakatawa - Penaud
Médard

>self-proclamed captain

No I was elected, if you weren't around then, that's not my problem m8

Not saying it's impossible considering last time, but it's just not realistic to expect it.

t. Juan Guaidó

Games involving Japan ought to be given match threads as well.

>oh boy my e-tickets are ready
>go to website
>put in queue for an hour
>website crashes

Shameful

Maybe that can be your job Singapoo.
oh no

Do you not get the group email?

I can’t even log in. It makes me queue as if I want to buy tickets

You think they'd let Japs like you get in first shedcunt.

mums from Ireland so that basically lets me barrack for them

>non-T1-authored threads are not allowed
Hmm

>>trying to buy tickets when the tournament starts this Friday
I hope you're not serious

>he didn't go to the AGM
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

You were receiving an exemption from the skipper, which has now been revoked for questioning the skipper.

Strangely that is not me. I will be watching from the comfort of my couch.

Go USA go WALES go JAPS vamos PUMAS

thought you ere having a LARP lad

Can you read English? I bought them already. It’s making me queue just to log in and print my tickets.

As coach of /rug/ I agree completely with my captains decisions

Thanks coach.

wait is sheddy in japan

Guinness was invented by a pro-British, pro-Union man who thought the Irish were too dumb to look after themselves. Furthermore, today, it is owned by a British company. Guinness is the opposite of 'Irish'.

nah he has to bypass the boss's 4channel firewall with a Jap proxy, which I believe breaks 4channel's rules.

excellent post

poms are up.

Attached: 3.jpg (443x332, 15K)

ah yes, I recall now thanks

5:33 m8, doubt we'll be mass appearing here for a few hours left, can't sleep meself.

its pretty nice though

>pro-British
>pro-Union
>thought the Irish were dumb
Sounds like my kind of drop.

Not if you have a pass which is literally why I got one.

Should probably pick somewhere that isnt japan though so we can talk shit to actual posters from japan.

I don't have time to make match threads anyway. Got like 4 events in my games to clear.

Blue brained post right here.

me? acting like a freshy to rile up the grumpy old bums who spend their life here

>Not if you have a pass
Wrong. They just don't care as much if you have a pass.

*farts*

>4 events in my games to clear
Are you talking about Fortnite or something?
attaboy
*gags*

Clever girl.

No, 4 different games which all happen to have time limited events going on right now.

>Not just labeling your thread as "/rug/" and leaving it at that

Attached: Brodie+Retallick+New+Zealand+Blacks+Headshots+QBUC_xABZnll.jpg (396x594, 35K)

>going to the world cup for two weeks
>still haven't booked all my hotels or planned shit
oh well, spontaneity can be fun, right?
I also tried learning japanese for a year to help me out, shit was impossible. the kanji and conjugations were fine, grammatical particles and word order fucked my brain up something fierce

too much autism back to basado crickado

Once we stoop to that, we're no better than those animals over at /hoc/ and /cric/

I've used USA before but then I get confused with seppo even though he isn't real. I'll try Netherlands (only get 3 options with the free version) and see if it isn't too slow.

Hello gachanon, how are you these days?

*dabs into maori port*

>S**** isn't real
Oh sweet child

>England gets hardest group
>rest it's so easy to predict who will finish 1st and 2nd
>it comes down to which order it is in, not the teams
Bar England's group, that is. Literally any of them could do it. Tonga isn't playing Poo Peeland.

Doing fine so far. I thought I managed to find a way to balance my time with all my games but just realised that it doesn't work when all the games have events going on. Need to fix my method pronto

accidentally picked southland not sure why this keeps happening

Dunno about that, I think England should comfortably top their pool and leave Argentina and France fighting for 2nd. And Pool A is even harder to call.

Sadly timed event stuff is gay, even if it isn't good rewards you feel inclined to do it (which is part of the method they use to make you play and pay). The idea is to completely overwhelm casual players into dropping $20 on some potions to speed up an event which is fine until the next event 2-3 weeks later. It's why I quit Kamihime Project X.

>Maori
>ports
It’s just the beach or in the harbour mate. Maoris were stone age bums

You say that but the weather forecast atm is for Ireland Scotland game to be shit canned opening the door for Japan memes unironically

>comfortably
no way, pal

Squeezing out a sizable Welsh before work lads

Dunno about that. Anybody in C could meme it up and finish 2nd. A is gonna be Ireland and then either Scotland or Japan. B is New Zealand and South Africa doing it at a walking pace. D is Australia and Wales.

*looms*

Attached: 1550108746495.jpg (709x400, 29K)

/rug/'s pingin

What's happening? taifuu?

Rugby

>In today's All Blacks press conference today, Hansen was asked about Wales coach Warren Gatland using baby oil on balls to prepare his team for the humid and slippery conditions in Japan.

>"You said Warren Gatland has been putting baby oil on his balls, that's probably not the headline you want, old son."

Attached: Maa-Nonu.jpg (1920x1080, 356K)

Attached: Untitled-1.png (656x752, 172K)

South Africa because it's convenient for me

Do USA/Canada. Might as well. They're doing it for 2026 Football World Cup. Or, they could do some up-and-coming country instead that has money too. Netherlands & Belgium?

Nonu is a poor mans Laumape

They were hit by one a few days ago which is why Australia and England haven't even arrived yet. It's possible it'll be called off if it doesn't die down.

Most events aren't that bad by themselves actually. You can get pretty much everything by event end without paying your way through if you spend your stamina wisely. It's juggling 4 such events simultaneously that gets me.

Your scrum's weakening lately lad. Bit worrying tbqh.

Not gonna dispute B and D. It's just that Ireland are looking way more unpredictable than England right now. Ranking hardly means anything at this point.

>2026 Football World Cup
Last I checked it was USA/Canada/Mexico.

please redpill me on squidge rugby, dardy /rug/ posters

Yeah, it is. But Mexico has no interest in Rugby, really, but Canada and USA do, so there's no reason it cannot be split between the two.

Never heard of you.

Quite common with the Cricket World Cups back in the day. South Africa would share with Zimbabwe and Kenya, England with Ireland, Scotland and the Netherlands, Australia with New Zealand

Getting really sick of my posts getting deleted.

stuck up little cunt and golden child of reddit.

Exactly. These days everything is organised and quicker. It's a shit for the fans if it's like the 2026 World Cup will be, but it's alright if it's just two of those rather than three. Plus it is at least two varied climates. Or could be. Belgium and Netherlands are into their rugby a bit, see no reason why it cannot be hosted there to give it a boost. Easy travel distance, established nations, transport links, established stadia and shit. Should be doable. I would say do it in Georgia/Russia/Ukraine or something but that's a political nightmare atm.

hmmm

Attached: kawabunga my dardy dudes.png (586x123, 8K)

US/ Canada RWC would be elite, but you'd have to have all the pool games confined to certain areas, the distances are too massive.
-Toronto/ Ottawa/Montreal
-Philly/NY/Boston
-LA/San Diego/Vegas
-Vancouver/Seattle/Portland
-Dallas/San Antonio/Houston
etc.

it will be in argentina because pichot is a smarmy cunt

I will fight you.

Well, the 2026 World Cup is a nightmare logistic wise. So I dunno. Next year they'll get whittled down further. But yeah I'd agree that it's doable for USA/Canada. Dunno why they're not trying, really.

Attached: keep getting corrupted files.png (767x701, 216K)

You can just ignore half the cities like what is done with Perth in Australia

Handing out my first YIKES of the /rwc/

Unna

RWC hasn't started yet, freshie.

Think I'm gonna support the All Blacks.

Attached: cuck.jpg (456x439, 28K)

and if you manage to fluke it and get this lad
down, I'll coward punch you from behind

GOTTEM
fucking freshcunts

that would be very wise and based of you

Will there be a /rug/ meetup in Tokyo?

You should pretend it already has mate, we all know your team won't be there by the last week.

I'm a Kiwi visiting relatives from Whangarei.

>he thinks he can stop the sheer power of /cassie/
Sorry mate, but once this tourny starts /rug/ dies. See you on Friday fucko.

Attached: 1444639277463.jpg (1196x756, 437K)

activate it

Attached: 1523607495221.jpg (472x452, 66K)

If your team hasn't won the Rugby World Cup (ie, the Ellis Cup for you newcunts) then you SHALL NOT post in this thread.

If your team has lost in a RWC final you may not reply to this post

Based.

>Ellis Cup
Webb Ellis Cup you fucking seething newcazz

You may only reply to this post if your team has their name on the Webb Ellis Cup three (3) times.

>cassie
Are you a girl

Hey I made this. Neat.

FUKKEN GOTTTEEEEEM NEWCANT

Hello.

you may only post here if you like rugby :)

You may post.

You may.

I'm off then lads, I love rugby unfortunately

Fuck off then, poof.

i dont like rugby
oh no...

Attached: 12.jpg (1000x638, 358K)

Oh your talking about old mate Wiremu?

Don't be mean to France.

Decided that I don't like fags anymore. How do you go about quitting?

Stop putting your cock in men's arses.

Wiremu Wepu Erihana m8

France barely posts in here anyway.

read Allen Carr's Easyway book a couple of times then rip into it.

I'm not W*lsh

If by fags you mean durries, one day I decided that spending $28 for a brick was too much and went cold turkey.

toothpick and patches is how my gf quit

English shitposters are being way too quiet. it's worrying me tbqhwy

Attached: browny-300x160.jpg (300x160, 14K)

Also, no patches, no gum, just stop.
Drink water. Do 20 pushups every time you think you want a smoke. put the money you spend on smoking a week into a savings acct and buy yourself something nice after 6 months. I bought an iMac.

>iMac
Grim.

Got nothing to shitpost about. Just wait until results come in and falseflags begin.

it's all mental. Nicotine cravings peak after three days
Additionally, figure out why you're smoking. For me it was social, because I'd be alone in the breakroom at work or ditched by my friends while they went to smoke while out clubbing or something. Once you figure that out you can start controlling yourself alot better, at least it did for me

Cпacибo , good lads

good word

>not Bill

I'd say that most of the French /rug/ posters in the game threads must be the same group of people coming for soccer, apehoop and handball game threads or come from /int/.
As for me personally, it's hard to comment in what is happening with the Top14 since I barely watch it anymore, I prefer sticking with the European Cups, the Internationals (including the RWC Qualifiers). I watch and comment on the SH championships and cups when I have the time to do so, which is most likely never now.

It's French week in Lidl here this week

Lidl Ireland makes some nice fizzy apple drink. Good stuff. Shame it's Irish. No hate, just rather support UK because you hate us.

what do they sell ?

Hope you'll find what you're looking for, Lidl France are often hit or miss while doing that.

We have Alpen Fest this week and wine. So basically Switzerland/Austria.

like cidona?
wait for it, I'll try post the thing in the spirit of rugby snacks

>lower class smokers in my /rug/

This stuff. Like Appletieser but nicer.

Attached: 9d5cd4a0f30502e2bb6da04e5b8d0854.jpg (1080x1080, 167K)

it's been about four months since my last fag and I still think about him every other time I jack off, you've got a tough road ahead brother

Why is it grim
Why would you care what kind of computer another person uses

French week, let's look inside...

Attached: IMG_20190917_100602.jpg (2448x3264, 1.89M)

pick yourself up a white flag for the quarters m8

>computer

Attached: IMG_20190917_100449.jpg (2448x3264, 1.67M)

I like this stuff, and ciders generally

Attached: IMG_20190917_100502.jpg (2448x3264, 2.3M)

potato balls sound good

>cheese
ooh lala!

I believe the term is "fromage"

Attached: IMG_20190917_100524.jpg (2448x3264, 1.48M)

>be on diet even though I don't need to be or want to be
>see this
>get hungry
It hurts.

Have you tried the ciders in these images? They're amazing. There is a 2% cider, it is fantastic, fuck the alcoholic content, it's the tastiest fucking shit. They're both good but the Doux (red label) is the best (and the 2% I'm talking about, the one in the image is 5% or so).

le gottem

It's pretty quickly filling. I can't finish a plate of that and I can't say I got a "bird stomach".

Attached: IMG_20190917_100535.jpg (2448x3264, 1.54M)

>french desserts
tre magnifique

frog legs
bird stomachs
what next!?

>macarooni
thought that was Italian

Wonder if Farro will be doing any world cup specials.

I've not tried those but I do drink non-alcoholic stuff, beers and ciders, on the regular. Don't need to get wasted from it to enjoy it, that's true, and can drink at breakfast.

>that golden time when NH and SH overlap and no one acts like a cunt

Attached: NorE.jpg (449x635, 71K)

for me, it's not paying attention to the flag (but it's pretty easy to pick a paddy post without looking)

kiwi chicks? She's a qt on the left

>nougat, chocolate fondant, crépes and apple tarte as for sugary shit.
Ok, that's quite a nice choice here, macarons sounds too /u/ for me but hey, if you feel like it...
The walnut saucisson, brie, tarte flambée sounds quite nice in my books too.

rugbypass.com/news/new-gay-alliance-for-rugby-australia
Finally, just what Australian Rugby has needed to stop being dogshit.

Attached: ss (2019-09-17 at 09.22.26).png (251x236, 79K)

I'd take a look a look at the 2% I mentioned then. Can drink the entire magnum and it doesn't do anything to me. It's fantastic. I've saved a few bottles in my cold larder because never know when Lidl will get some in. Also I've been going to Aldi a lot recently, so see if they have other stuff. Only issue is calories, really.

I find it hard to associate macarons with /u/ 2bh.

kopparberg pear cider non-alc is pretty nice and Dunnes sell it, and if you like a smooth lager there's a Russian beer called baltica which I've only seen at the offy

>Under the alliance, a new committee will be formed by RA with four Australian rugby clubs – Sydney Convicts, Melbourne Chargers, Brisbane Hustlers and Perth Rams
Yep sounds pretty fucken gay

I quite like alcoholic stuff anyway. Usually do wines and shit.

used to be addicted to white russians myself

Fucking grim stuff.
Izzy was right.

Australia v Wales final, your man Gareth to present the winners with Bill

Aldi >> Lidl.

Attached: hmm cat.jpg (572x621, 104K)

So does taking a massive Welsh hold new meaning?

not sure about that i'm a 2019 world cup blowin.

The fact you describe yourself using "blow-in" suggests you are, in fact, no such thing.

aww he's lovely

GOTTME

What upsets do you predict lads?

For me it's Fiji beating Wales.

2ez

they call it salami but it's a saucisson you can give it a try if you havent already

If you can call Scotland beating Irel*nd an "upset" I'm tipping that

RSA beating NZ
Japan beating Scotland
France beating England

New Zealand beating Italy

>Group A:
Japan over Scotland
>Group B:
None
>Group C:
Argentina over England
>Group D:
Wales over Australia

US of A beating England
Japan beating Irelands
Japan beating N. England
Samoa beating N. England
Fiji beating Cymru
Georgia beating Cymru

Wales over Oz isn't an upset.

Springbik beating NZ isn't an upset at all given their forms from their previous 5 meetings.

Canada beating NZ would be an upset

I'll be upset if we don't win.

Anyone have any idea what each team will be earning by playing in the competition? I hope teams like Russia, Tonga, Uruguay etc are getting some decent money out of this.

France beating England.
Namibia finally winning their very first RWC pool game against Canada (people might not count it as an upset, I do).
Samoa beating Scotland.

Bonus : USA holding tight against France for most of the game.

>yfw USA beats England

Attached: mfw broken.gif (400x300, 332K)

this year the southern hemisphere will rule again?

Vamos Pumas,nobody can with us in this continent

>mfw USA beats England

Attached: jejechabo.jpg (480x480, 10K)

the team with the best takthiksh shall win the cup

Phew, was about to reply to a potato.

Argentina would be for the best. Fuck Russia. They're only at this world cup because other teams fucked up with player eligibility. They're going to get crushed by Japan

Lads, this wait is killing me t b h. Especially since it's a real yawner of Russia v Japan in the opening game. Then we see Australia stroll past Fiji, with the two late games essentially deciding who finishes 1st and 2nd in their group (I don't see Engpakis getting out of the groups). Then a yawner from Italy vs Wogland, Paddies vs Proper Country, then Engpaki vs Pacific Wogs.

Seeing Japan win, especially in front of a home crowd at a world cup is going to be a treat

>Then we see Australia stroll past Fiji
Don't be so sure about that

yeah be careful that shit don't wash off

It's like annudah 1905 all over again.

Why would Kangerooland lose to a smaller flagcuck country?

>Why would Kangerooland lose to a smaller flagcuck country?
Like New Zealand?

Yeah but you guys are gonna win anyway and have won the most. Fiji isn't even in the same bracket as Poo Peeland.

Oi

Are Fiji still using the Union flag on theirs? I thought they were getting rid of it.

wow racist much

/rug/ is a bit too on topic for my liking

Can't remember. I know somebody had a vote recently about it. Can't remember if it was them or Tuvalu. Anyway, Fiji's national motto is literally 'Fear God and honour the Queen'.

And forgot to say, yes they are.

Attached: 1562675572398.jpg (1200x800, 314K)

>A plan to change the flag, announced by Prime Minister Frank Bainimarama in 2013, was abandoned in August 2016.

I see now. It's for the best to keep it.

Attached: 77745444.jpg (1920x1080, 431K)

Basically because people reee'd about it. I can't remember why they ree'd. Something about their heritage or whatever. In short, Bainimarama is a populist dictator.

Based

*Wins 16-16*

>yfw the rules state that if the 2nd half of a game has to be called off then the current leader wins the game
>yfw the rules state that if this is tied then it goes to the team with the most tries
>yfw USA beats England due to call off for bad weather
I don't know what the rules state if this is also tied. I guess who scored first?

Only Scotlel are capable of losing to USA youtube.com/watch?v=SK5CNNfTuLQ

Put this silly pipedream away

t. falseflagging Welshie wanting people to screencap his post when Engpakis lose to USA

Japan reaching the semis

Some people never learn. You already forgot what happened last World Cup.

You mean it was full of blacks?

Attached: FB_IMG_1568724702327.jpg (720x1080, 33K)

le avo man RIP in peace :(

Racism will NOT be tolerated in /rug/. Please remember to report posts from the Irish that break this rule. ALL are welcome in /rug/.

Reckon if we turned off the internet in Cork then the shitposting would go down about 70%

Coming from the "Country" that has a special police force that arrests and imprisons people for online "hate speech"

Colour me shocked

Attached: 1984.jpg (1024x682, 169K)

Hope refs actually implement the offside rule at this WC. Rush defence smothers the game

Name me five (5) cases where rush defence has won the World Cup AND has been incorrectly allowed.

Rush defence can be done without being offside user, besides, they using some new camera for the WC to try catch this sort of thing and for the ref to be told about it

A slimy little stinky Welsh

Imagine missing the joke this much you sperg out like the /pol/tard you are. I've seen multiple people say filtering Ireland makes Yea Forums a much better place and I didn't really put much stock in it but you've made me see the light. Well done, faggot.

It can but won't. The Lions rush defence in 2017 was repeatedly offside, England are serial offenders, there was a lot of it in the most recent NZ/SA match.
It's become the norm now, most teams do it and all get away with it

Literally hours after we've been discussing South Africa and their roided players earlier in this thread out comes the media on damage control for them

rugbypass.com/news/serious-testing-is-done-of-this-team-springboks-assistant-defends-doping-controls-after-dyantyis-positive-test

the42.ie/world-rugby-gosper-doping-world-cup-4812477-Sep2019/

rugby365.com/countries/south-africa/proudfoot-defends-sa-rugbys-image-after-doping-scandal

extra.ie/2019/09/17/sport/rugby/south-africa-drugs

punditarena.com/rugby/smcmahon/brett-gosper-systematic-doping-elite-rugby/

Are they not able to act independent of each other and have to mirror what all the others are reporting??

The absolute state of "western media"

Same as any other prick sat in front of a camera spinning his hot takes on rugby, but he puts his rants over footage and digs up random bits of niche info. So B+ for effort but C- for any meaningful content.

Yeah, that's how news works. News comes out (the saffa assistant commenting on doping in this instance) and news organisations write articles about the news that is currently occurring.

TOUCHDOWN! No but seriously no, I don’t want (((growth))) in the game. This isn’t wendyball. Sometimes you’ve got to look around and say “yeah, this is pretty good as it is”. Like Italy, beautiful scenery and architecture. Zero growth. It’s doesn’t need stupid shitty plywood structures and 8G added to it. Just leave it be. If rugby is contracting as a sport then that’s a good thing. Can go back to it’s roots of a bunch of people pushing a ball next to a wall with eighteen years of zero points scored and that would be better than bringing in a load of peoples who’re annoying af.

Idk what i’m talking about now but yeah.

If there’s one legitimate criticism of media in your feverdream rants it’s that news publications are often willing to copy-paste other peoples work without fact-checking it so that they don’t miss out on “breaking” the story locally. Otherwise you’re literally just getting angry over sports news sites posting pertinent sports news.

Sounds like the same sort of news they got in the USSR back in the day, each country all reporting in unison what people in Moscow told them to report

Im seeing a pattern here

>Reporters turn up to interview
>interviewee says the same thing to everybody
>journos go back and write up their article
>Interviewee: Ireland is fucking retarded, that's my opinion
>Articles: Interviewee says 'Ireland is fucking retarded'
>Ireland comes to Yea Forums
>WTF GUYS WHY ARE THEY REPORTING THE SAME THING?????CONSPIRACY!!!!FACT!!!

>Eastasia
>Eurasia

Attached: Oceania Rugby.png (896x896, 35K)

Yeah, my wife was there with her Da. They like French food, reminds them of colonial times back home.

I think it's how penalties awarded

>he doesn’t vape

Attached: A77BC32E-AFCB-439E-9310-2848F7D89F80.png (1091x747, 277K)

We're unbeaten past the quarter-finals lad.

haha yeah

>scored first

It’s points difference
Then points scored ignoring points against
Then tries scored
Then your World Ranking before the tourney.

So technically rankings actually matter.

Okay so you're drawing 0-0 at half time and the game is called off, you're #4 playing #1, #1 gets the points? Okay, neat.

No i got confused, i was thinking if all the points and games were the same. Sorry I’m a complete paddy today.

Attached: 4540D8DA-D6B2-4C88-8166-203F5AECF48D.jpg (335x622, 27K)

It's OK lad. I was pretty sure I was reading about it because it is possible games might be called off (Ireland vs Scotland, for example) and they said if the game needs to be called off after half-time, then the team with the current winning score is the winner. If the scores are tied, it is the team with the most tries scored. I didn't know what happened after that. I mean, chances are it won't ever be a 0-0 or 5-5 or 3-3 or whatever.

Just score more points first.

Obviously. But it'd be interesting to see it implemented. Just like the Super Over in the Cricket World Cup resulted in a small print rule being introduced.

in Dyanti's defense i highly doubt the """doping""" was intentional. no one is retarded enough to take that risk months before the RWC

I believe I’ve caught the /rug/ bug

I think my /rug/hole may have been pozzed

>Wales backs coach Rob Howley has been sent home from the World Cup for an alleged breach of World Rugby's laws covering betting and anti-corruption.

bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/49733089

post bitterballen

Great news. Wales might actually be good at attacking now.

Saving them for friday morning la, bring the mustard

what even are you saying? He was set up?

lovely, oh I'm well in the mood for bitterballens and beer

we need to diversify our sport lads

Attached: 4t34t43.png (6300x3095, 1.57M)

anything but russia or usa would be amazing.
would love to visit south africa, australia and argentina

why ? confidential sports are comfy

Not set up but just being a retard for not properly checking the substances that are in the sports sports drinks / supplements that are thrown at him.

>Zimbabwe has qualified for a RWC
wut

They qualified for the first two World Cups.
They also had an excellent cricket team back in the day.

Mugabe's incompetence literally ruined everything that was good about Zimbabwe - even sports.

>Bermuda, Gibraltar etc qualified for World Cup
Those all have independent teams, user. If you're including them because of UK, then why aren't you including the French territories or Spain's or Portugal's?

I did include all of France's territories.

Spain's territories only comprise of Cueta and Mellila which aren't represented on the map and Portugal doesn't have any territories (unless you count the Azores islands) after their 1974 anti-colonialist revolution in their own country.

Every tiny thing coloured in (other than Fiji/Samoa/Tonga) is an overseas territory of either UK,France,US or NZ.

How many countries have rugby teams?

>all the shitty countries left out
Seems fine to me, although its strange none of the Nordic countries and very few slaving countries have picked up rugby.

>I did include all of France's territories.
French Guiana isn't. Also, forever mad that the UK didn't keep a lot of places like Tuvalu, Fiji, Kiribati etc.

About 5, the rest are memes.

And Saint Pierre and Miquelon isn't either.

oh yeah didn't notice that
and the tiny little saint pierre and miquelon near eastern canada is also grey

Tuvalu/Fiji/Kiribati will be underwater in our lifetime.

This is exactly what I thought. Stephen Jones running things, fucking hell we might actually score a try.

Slavic not slaving kek

These are the countries that entered qualification for this year.
The men's ranking lists 105 teams - some of whom aren't even actual countries (like the American territory of American Samoa)

Attached: 2019WC Q.png (1526x694, 122K)

True, but... I am forever against our complete and lack of attempt to maintain minor holdings. Sure, we kept globally strategic places, but it'd have been nice. The worst was letting Hong Kong go without a fight and the Trucial States. Our lack of effort to try and get others into the Commonwealth is also annoying me. Ah well, we can't even keep this country from falling apart.

It wouldn't have happened if we treated our territories like the French do.

Imagine stepping foot onto some place like Tuvalu and LITERALLY being in the UK - like how French Guiana is LITERALLY France. They vote in general elections, they use the pound, they read who's got the biggest tits in the sun.
Shame we'll never have that.
We'll just have to put up with our unofficial colonies in Benidorm and the algarve instead.

Looking at this map, looks like rugby is only relevant in Europe and Americas and some parts of asia pacific and africa
RiP >us and Uzbekistan being the only rugby teams in west asia, not counting Cyprus, Georgia and Pissreal cause they play in Europe

UK gave people self-determination, which was a nice thing to do. As for France, yeah, I'd have preferred that but, sadly, retards in charge.

Gulf arabs don't really like sport period.
I've seen football games (apparently the middle east's favourite sport) and still the games are deserted.

>thrown at him
by his team doctors and nutritionists. Maybe he didn't know, I don't know, is it worth further investigation into the Saffer team probably yes.

HK was leashed to us from China.

those lads seem to like any kind of racing and they sort of like cricket too

>i miss marmion
>i wish I was back in connacht playing good rugby
>if joe says "process" one more time, i'll break his fucking neck

No it wasn't retard. I'm not going to explain this to you because you don't know what you're talking about.

Namibia complete.

Three more to go. I can make it.

Attached: namibia complete.png (1689x999, 775K)

>and they sort of like cricket too
those are the indian slave workers though - no citizenship.
Emiratis only are 11% of the UAE population and arabs as a whole are only 30% of the UAE population.

The UAE is only

pls post RSA

the attendances are weak because arabs bandwagon rich clubs some random sheikh bought and hate their own league but a lot of people watch their leagues in their homes and make excuses like "it's too hot to attend" or "they offer little hospitality" for them not attending the games. we do fill up our stadiums during major world cup qualifier games tho

>Super Rugby Predictor (2018)
>Super Rugby Predictor 2018: Top 10% in Africa [region players: 158749]
>Super Rugby Predictor 2018: Top 10% in South Africa [region players: 158749]
>Pool Runner-Up, Super /rug/by 2018, Super Rugby Predictor 2018 [pool size: 29]
>Super Rugby Predictor 2018: Top 10% global finish [192319 players]

Time to dust off the old predictor cap.

Very based

Can you quietly go gibber on about it somewhere else you boring cunt.

NEW THREAAAAAAAAAAAAD

>make factually incorrect statement
>tell you I'm not gonna explain it to you as you're a retard, thus ending the convo
>Can you quietly go gibber on about it somewhere else you boring cunt.
I had already dropped it because you were a retard, I guess you were too fucking dumb to realise this. Next time, when I give you an out, take it, don't make yourself look like a fucking tard bringing up a dead conversation that ended over 10 mins before.

prediction for saturday?

Well fuck me sideways.
Hopefully this means some more variety in our attack. Howley is going to heave to get back on the Van and start making some ice creams:

youtu.be/-XzKxa7MWf4

>expecting me to spoon-feed you
>not knowing that the boks are a lock for second place in the pool
>asking the Ozzie for a 5 year old pic of the boks.

NEW

Nice Birb. Do leafs next.

>not killing yourself because you're an autistic faggot

Yap yap yap doesn’t know jack shit and thinks the UK could keep HK past it’s leash date. Pure mong.