Why didn’t he age as well as the likes of Alonso, Xavi and Scholes, who hit their peaks in their 30s?

Why didn’t he age as well as the likes of Alonso, Xavi and Scholes, who hit their peaks in their 30s?

Attached: 4FED2192-43F6-44A1-AAEB-95846B67C5B1.jpg (960x744, 60K)

weak spanish genes

>Alonso, Xavi and Scholes, who hit their peaks in their 30s
their teams hit their peak when they were in their 30s, just a coincidence

He was Michael Bradley tier last night holy shit

It's not about age but about the number of games played. He's played more than 800 games, everyone would be burnt out at this point.

what a fool. reckon monaco is great tax wise but ligue 1is hell for old players, it is a very physical league where most of the outcome of games isn't decided by tactics but by outpowering/ourunning your opponents

>Michael Bradley
Please, don't mention that name.

this

>Scholes

yeah I know sorry

I thought he was in Turkey with Falcao

the guy litterally can't run more than 5 minutre in a game anymore. Even for bottom Sunday league standard it's poor.

In a non sport Business equivalent, Monaco could sue him or sake him for 'faute grave".

He's been playing 50 games a season since he was 16.

See also Rooney

fake hair implants
destroys lives

>Putting Scholes in that tier of players

ISHYGDDT

The EPL is a really brutal league, it was ridiculous for him to have played 150 really competitive matches, as one of his team's go-to players, before he'd even turned 20.

Scholes was very nearly 20 yrs old before even making his full debut.

he got fat

The dude should be bald by now. He aged like shit.

800 games should be nothing for a fuentesbabby unless his supply ran out after he left Barca.

He was pretty instrumental when Chelsea won the league under Conte tbf. Declined hard after that though. Maybe a motivation problem

Attached: 15354002999947.jpg (990x557, 98K)

>Michael Bradley tier
thats a name i didn't think i'd read in a thread about Fabregas

He aged alright no? His stint with Chelski is severely underrated. But he is a bit washed at Monaco, but that club is weird anyway