Emile Heskey

Is he right? Is it because skin colour?

Attached: 85130395-F19A-4E36-A84A-F48393CB757A.jpg (640x804, 422K)

Attached: 182D062F-C125-4E2A-8084-A0DEFF049A0E.jpg (635x666, 201K)

oh no Heskey, not you too...

Attached: 5DAAC54E-0808-48CD-94E6-3D53C09AF634.jpg (640x623, 199K)

Why do most African nations also only hire white coaches?

Are they racist against themselves?

thanks for the free kick gift to zizou emil, really appreciated here.

Fuck off nigger you were known as a thick black cunt why would any club hire you as manager?

Vieira, kambouare, tigana, makelele, henry are coach in France.

why do black people blame everything on racism? it's admitting you're a lesser species.

Genetically known to be small brained

How many Arabic/Asian coaches are there? I don't hear them crying

Gee, why did Celtic sack John Barnes and employ Martin O'Neill, gee, it's a complete mystery.

You think only white people are white supremacists?

The guy who coaches wolves

because of intern rivalry and mess, at least an extern european coach is impartial in his choice.

You will if there ever are enough Arab and Asian players. Right now the percentage of Arab and Asian players is low enough such that if you had a bunch of Arab and Asian coaches they'd be grossly overrepresented relative to how many players there are. With black coaches, thats not the case, there re lots of black players and almost no black coaches.
Also, there is no stereotype that says Asians and Arabs can't be good coaches. But with blacks the stereotype is that black people aren't smart enough to understand tactics or have the temperament to be leaders. The problem is Asians and Arabs are not interested in football, especially not as a career. An Asian parent would flip out if their son said he wanted to purse football seriously.

Never known any group of people blame everybody but themselves for not getting as far as others then blacks. Actually embarrassing

>everybody
just white people
and honestly their animosity has its roots in the USA
just look at his lingo
>if you're a black man
>a black man
typicall american black whiny wording

>Ngubu just run up and down the wing
Really wonder why they don't make good coaches later.

There's a lot of Irish coaches and we are niggers so I don't know. Must be a melanin situation.

>heskey
>just run up and down the wing
retard

cucked colonial mentality

Based and potatopilled.

Attached: 1530126303979.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Why are blacks so thin skinned?

>Why do most African nations also only hire white coaches?
Cause even they know

White men are better leaders, decision makers and organisers.

They evolved that way to collect and store scarce resources in the harsh European winter. White people's brains are also wired to think long term for the aforementioned reason.

they should do a survey of all the black players playing in the premier league (maybe only the british ones too), and ask how strongly they are interested in management after they finish their playing career. so 0, not at all, and five, very strongly.

I guarantee only like 5% will be above 2 and then you'll see muh racism is just bollocks. pair that with the fact that there are a tiny handful of jobs available it's no wonder there aren't any black managers

>believes lampard and gerrard were in a better position because of their skin color
>not because gerrard tolled his way through the liverpool academy, impressed klopp, and is known as a natural born leader
>not because lampard was considered the most intelligent player when he played
>sol campbell has more medals than steven despite playing the bulk of his career for spurs, winning two league titles with arsenal while gerrard won the champions league and came third for the ballon d'or
lol, campbell managed Macclesfield Town and nearly got relegated
ashley cole played and only retired this season

Attached: 1506466522627.jpg (1024x576, 114K)

Then they will say black players get discouraged because they don’t see blacks getting jobs as managers.

>impressed Klopp
do Americans even know what they're talking about?

They have learned this form of rent seeking from the Jews.

Fuck off Lampard literally solved football

absolutely hate this line of reasoning. if you don't have enough self-belief to get over a slight bump like that you don't deserve anything

Lampard and Gerrard both captained their teams to CL wins.
Sol Campbell and Cole's only leadership experience has been having the armband for the odd England friendly against Shitholistan or Moldova.

>Sol campbell
Took 15 years out of the game poncing about London being a property developer and attempting to be a politician.

>Ashley Cole
Literally retired last month and just moved back to Cobham(Chelseas training ground) to start doing his badges. Exact same situation to what Joe Cole is doing at Chelsea but a year ahead of Ashley

>Lampard
Already had all his coaching badges, has extensive contacts/connections throughout the whole of football and access to all of Chelsea academy players and also known high IQ. His assistant is Jodie Morris who won everything with Chelsea youth for 4 years

>Gerrard
Has all his coaching badges, access to liverpools academy

If Heskey cannot see all the factors involved he's dumber than I expected

So we should get Eskimo managers, they'll be even better

Money laundering

careful user. you have to remember it is everyone else who is at fault not individual black people.

Like that scene from Forrest Gump on the bus

Probably because it's mostly white coaches who have experience. And they want experienced coaches.

must be, spread the word!

Spics aren’t white and half the league has some vowel-ending last name coach

How great was Ince as a manager?

How great was Barnes as a manager?

They're stupid and corrupt. Senegals best manager has been black.

The most debased Africans are the west Africans that profess to be french yet having never been there.

arent the majority of AFCON teams managed by Umbongos and Dum-bwem-bwes, and they all always lose to the team managed by whitey, or with the most players playing in white countries?

I cant imagine he doesnt at least talk about Toure @ leicester tho

There's probably more non-white managers if football than white, but Heskey and the likes will still say there's a problem because he cannot understand why no club wants a renowned dumb cunt like him managing their club, black or not.
I do wonder though how many "BAME" managers he thinks there should be in English football as there are currently four among the 92 league clubs.

Yes. But the skin colour is directly related to intelligence and the capability to lead.

The same reason why Rhodesia and South Africa became living hellholes when niggers took rule, no football team will have more success with a black manager.

Attached: 1488258544452.jpg (640x640, 95K)

Why does every single one of them play the fucking race card any chance they get? and why is it always news when one does it? You expect this from millenials but not from boomers like Heskey.

I dont get this whole meme of how a league should have exactly as many black coaches as players percentage wise, I mean theres only 20 manager jobs in the PL shouldnt that go to the 20 best available minds regardless of race?

He's right, open your eyes you racist incels and you'll see black managers are almost nonexistent

and all fucking terrible. henry literally nearly got monaco relegated.

Football players can get away with having 70 IQ if they can run fast enough. Doesn't really work if you're a coach, or a manager.

They're in the relegation zone right now, it wasn't only Henry

Nothing to do with Henry, retard. Monaco is utterly fucked. This isn't 2012.

Um. Lads... first of all, Arabs are Asian. Unless you're American that is, when Arabs are white. Don't blame me, blame US Governmental definition.

In Britain right now, I think about 30% of players in the Prem/Football League are black, yet about 1% of the managers and coaches are black. That's a massive statistical anomaly that can't just be explained away with "maybe they're just not interested" or "well, black managers who get a chance are rubbish", as if a couple of examples in the last 20 years like John Barnes prove that whole theory correct. The anomaly suggests something much deeper is going on, and it's probably a level of unconscious racism that people in football don't even realise.

>not sure what it is
>let's just call it racism

>readily accept that there are different types of cats, dogs, monkeys, and every other animal on the planet
>somehow it's racist to suggest there might be different types of human
nuke the world

There are plenty of asian "coaches" at various age level plying their trade in europe. What you meant is the manager post.

Also, the only "decent" black managers are Mick McCarthy and Chris hughton and they are championship level at best

4 out of 92 league managers are. That is more than 1%

yeah.

and in the premier league at least more than half of the managers are from countries where black people barely exist, even in football [you know, germany, spain, argentina, austria, northern ireland ,norway, 1940s England (in roy hodgson's case)...]

after that [i.e. focusing on english managers only] it boils down to football management not being a serious profession at all, with:

(a) lower level coaching jobs [a potential springboard to management] being dished out based on friendships... and in this regard football is as segregated as ever, guess which of the two breakfast tables below is likelier to supply more future managers; and

(b) arguably the most important aspect of a manager's job is 'doing the interviews', & I'm afraid it's true that the majority of black players are extremely inarticulate in front of a microphone.

Attached: 297B001500000578-3131903-image-m-12_1434740498533.jpg (962x394, 124K)

I dont think mick mccarthy is black mate

Could you expand on this?

MFW we got Gerrard as Gaffer without him having any experience and he is
i. Great
ii. Not a nigger (thankfully).

Yes.

Expand on this
*unzips dick*

why do they segregate themselves?

it's just a really deeply ingrained thing, with blame on both sides.

>Tfw you’ll never have an Ngubu coach

there's literally no such thing as a "black person".

the most retarded phrase of modern times is "person of colour"; a phrase that has been introduced solely because so many so-called black people are actually virtually indistinguishable from so-called white people.

Chris Hughton is 2% darker than the average "white person", yet because he is a "person of colour", he goes down as some magical "person of colour"; like people could care less what tinge your skin is.

Its called Meritocracy, something the free market favours

It's "they're just shit la".

its called human nature

Attached: davis.jpg (271x186, 7K)